• Paid Service sample by Master Tony 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Paid Service sample by Master Tony  (Read 668 times)

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 06:30:28 PM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aoefengshui.com
Paid Service sample by Master Tony
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »
Hello All,

Just got the permission from member Hanzzo to make all my readings and conversations open to public for the Paid service of One Category -- Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.

A: aoefengshui.
H: Hanzzo

H:
Hi, I've read your replies, and you really seem that you know what you’re talking about, in terms of divination.
I’m a student of western and vedic astrology, but for some reason, reading our own chart is quite difficult.
Please can you tell me about my love life, I’m 31 now, still not married, had a breakup in 2011, got me devastated, and another one in this year 2015 in August, that got me down on my knees again.
In western astrology, 2016 seems better in terms of romance,
But would be kindly enough just to see a glimpse of my chart in terms of love?
My Birth data
4th of February 1984
Hour: 17:03
Country Portugal Lisbon
I hope u read my message, I have no one to turn on to, with this question. and love life its quite important for me

H:
forgot to tell that im Male, thank you.

A:
Got your message and I will back to you asap.

H:
Thank you very much, for considering at least look at it. I will provide more information about my life, I was born with a twin, my twin brother born at 16:40 Pm
And I was born at 17:03 at least it’s what said in my birth certification.
My twin brother died, when i was 18 so it was in 2002
I had a older sister, that died when i was 14, in 1998
I’m providing this information in case you want to have a case study to show to your students.

A:
Hello hanzzo,
"My twin brother died, when i was 18 so it was in 2002" ----- may I know the reason of his death? Just looked at his chart, and feel like it's easy for him to have traffic accident/Heart, brain or eye disease etc. 
Regards
aoefengshui

H:
Hi, thanks for you answer.
You are right, he died by Traffic accident, and one hour later the crash, a vein in his head blow, and he died by cerebral hemorrhage.
I know that tai yin and tay yang in health do that.
Thanks for the time you spent.
Please, can you tell me something about my love life?

A:
"You are right, he died by Traffic accident, and one hour later the crash, a vein in his head blow, and he died by cerebral hemorrhage."
------ Thanks for the feedback.

"I know that tai yin and tay yang in health do that."
------ The advanced zwds technique used in here for this reading.

"Please, can you tell me something about my love life?"
------ if your birth time is correct --which is after 1700:
1. Double si hua sign at the life spouse: better to get married a bit late. Otherwise the sign of marriage broken.
2. Quan-Ji Si-Hua combination: For love and marriage, the sign of “quick and unexpected marriage” which means it won’t take very long to get married after knowing each other. Or get married first and then falling love. If the marriage or peach blossom are ending because of the Quan-Ji, then the big possible for a clean break and treat each other like strangers afterwards.

Please go to following Paid service --- if you want to have detailed reading:
http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=1849.0

H:
Hello again,
thank you very much for your reply.
Yes i want the paid service. For the love relationship question. ……

A:
Hello hanzzo ,
Welcome to the Paid service. Here is the private space between you and me, and I will back to you in here asap.

A:
Hello again hanzzo,
Following is some similar characters/experience for the people with same Bazi of you. No need to match your situation perfectly, everyone got his own direction of development. Please give me some feedback so I can settle down your own ZWDS chart accordingly --- before we go ahead to forecast the future.
Ju-Men at the Life Self Palace:
(1) Straightforward and a bit negative. This would cause the trouble when dealing with others. 
(2) Ju-Men is a lonely star. Ju-Men at the Self-Palace don’t have good relationships with friends and family members.
(3) Ju-Men at the Self-Palace have the signs of be cheated.
Hua-Ji at the Travel Palace:
(1) Don’t have much lucks and opportunities when going outside.
(2) Not many people could help you and you are also easy to get hurt by people around when outside.
(3) A willful person and always doing something without logical thinking.

H:
ok i get it. some of it its true,
and i already read it, knowing that Ju men is in life palace, aspected by hua ji.
But for some reason, i feel that i kinda have a lot of luck.
and its true, my relationship with parents its bad sometimes and with friends aswell.
and problably this is just wishfull thinking, but sometimes i think i have the chart of borning before 17:00 because , yes i have those problems u refered before, but not impacting that much.
the major problems i have in my life, its my carreer situation that its not defined yet, and my love life that is a mess, suffering break up after break up,.
do you think that i can also have the chart of my brother? putting Qi Sha at life palace?
I guess its easy to see it, considering 2011 i had a major down period, and 2015 aswell.
and considering that brother died at 2002 and sister died at 1998.
Sorry for the long reply, but rectifying the chart is important to me awell.

A:
Q1: “sometimes i think i have the chart of borning before 17:00”
A1: This is what we are working on it ---- only 3 minutes to another time zone.

Q2: do you think that i can also have the chart of my brother? putting Qi Sha at life palace?
A2: Yes, it’s possible and that’s why we spend some efforts in here to find it out. If the chart we read is wrong, then the forecast will be also wrong. People with same chart would go different ways according to their real life experience, so a good fortuneteller needs to find those things out before looking into the future.

Q3: I guess its easy to see it, considering 2011 i had a major down period, and 2015 aswell. and considering that brother died at 2002 and sister died at 1998.
A3: I would say that all the years you mentioned above do have kind of signs from the chart of before 17:00. If you feel that the following Qi-sha characters also matches your situations, you will go for the reading according to “Shen” hour which is “15:00-16:59”.
Qi-Sha
(1) Quiet, sensible and independent, always has the situation under control. Strong outside and feel lonely inside.
(2) Qi-Sha is a hard working person with ability and ambition. Will get what they want after the experience of ups and downs. Qi-Sha is also impatiently and easy to get angry. Anyway it comes and goes very quickly.
(3) Like adventure with a strong sense of justice. Don’t want to be controlled and not easy to get along with.

H:
Hello Sir.
Sorry for the delayed answer, very diferent time zones.
I dont wanna waste your valuable time.
so i will talk about my charachter honestly and you can see wich best suit me.
a bit negative ... yes, sometimes i am.
sometimes i have bad relationship with parents, but was more in early childhood, i had everything i wanted but not love.
my parents are very critical.
I love all kinds of astrology and metaphisics
sometimes im a loner, but not by choice, friends are irregular aswell love relationships-
but i can be the center of attention in parties and gatherings
i had the luck to born good looking, and have women atention, but once a relationship start, things go south very fast.
I feel lonely most of the time
you already know the dates of crucial events in my life.
the thing is, both charts describe me. but if i was Qi Sha in life palace my spouse palace would have zi wei and tian xiang, and problably my love life would be more stable, and it aint. but i dont know much about zi wei dou shu anyway.
I hope that you can give me a clue so we proceed.
once again, thank you very much for your kindness.

H:
more clues about me.
I work as a Marketing /sales in my Cousin Company, im viewed as lazy most of the times, That tould put tian tong in carreer palace right?
My Educationa allways had Blocks i didnt finished any Degree, most of the times, because i wasnt interested or simply bad luck in exams.
i tried to take many courses but didnt finish none.

A:
Hello again,
From your feedback, I am pretty sure that we need to use the time before 17:00 which is Qi-Sha at the Life Self Palace. We should say “Ju-Men” also matched some of your characters, but Qi-Sha is the one for matching the most. See following for details --- according to the chart before 17:00.
“a bit negative ... yes, sometimes i am.”
--------- Qi-Sha at the Life Self Palace and Life Happiness clashes Life Self Palace.

“sometimes i have bad relationship with parents, but was more in early childhood, i had everything i wanted but not love. my parents are very critical.”
------------ Life Parents Palace Quan to opposite. 

“sometimes im a loner, but not by choice, friends are irregular aswell love relationships”
---------- Qi-Sha at the Life Self Palace, Life Friends Palace Quan to opposite and Life Children Self Hua Ke-Ji.

“but i can be the center of attention in parties and gatherings”
----------- Life Happinese Palace Hua-Lu.

“i had the luck to born good looking, and have women atention, but once a relationship start, things go south very fast.”
------------ Qi-Sha at the Life Self Palace and Life Children Self Hua Ke-Ji.

“I feel lonely most of the time”
------------- Qi-Sha at the Life Self Palace

“ but if i was Qi Sha in life palace my spouse palace would have zi wei and tian xiang, and problably my love life would be more stable, and it aint. but i dont know much about zi wei dou shu anyway.”
------------ From flying star zwds point of view: Life Spouse Palace flying Hua-Ji into Life Children Palace clashes Life Property Palace – is the sign of marriage problem which needs to be more careful when you handle the marriage issues. Also Life Spouse flying Hua-Quan into Life Health Palace with Life Hua-Ji at the Life Health Palace, then the “quan shines” also became Ji clash ---not a good sign for the marriage.

“I work as a Marketing /sales in my Cousin Company, im viewed as lazy most of the times, That tould put tian tong in carreer palace right?” My Educationa allways had Blocks i didnt finished any Degree, most of the times, because i wasnt interested or simply bad luck in exams. i tried to take many courses but didnt finish none.
------------ From flying star zwds point of view: Life Career Palace Life Hua-Quan with self Hua-Quan which means quan out – not a good sign for career from advanced zwds point of view.

Now I will start to read your future love life according to the chart before 1700.
Cheers
aoefengshui

A:
My blog regarding the twins.
https://aoefengshui.wordpress.com/2014/09/27/how-to-read-zwds-chart-for-twins/

Following is the reading of your Love/Marriage:
1. Children palace is the peach blossom palace, Decade (25-34) Children Palace Self Ke means you do have the chances for the peach blossom in this decade but ----- Decade (25-34) Children Palace flying Lu-Ji into Life Travel Palace with Life Ke at the Life Travel Palace, it clashes to Life Self Palace with Quan to opposite at the Life Self Palace. In this situation, Decade (25-34) Children Palace Lu-Quan-Ke-Ji all together clashes Life Self Palace which means a bit “mess” for your peach blossom luck for this decade.

2. From year point of view: the peach blossom luck for year 2016-2017 is also not that good. I am not saying that you can’t have relationship in these two years, you just need to be ready and be prepared for any unsatisfied results. Fortunetelling just likes the weather report, if the weatherman said it would be raining tomorrow, it not means you can’t go outside, just go with your umbrella --- be prepared.

3. The characters of your spouse: Zi-Wei and Tian-Xiang at the Life Spouse Palace at Chen which means:
1) The career development for spouse is smooth but need to pay more attention to the emotional changes of the spouse. Both sides have demonstrated the good performance in their careers. Wife might be the good helper for husband’s career   
2) Simple and honest looking, very helpful and also very careful in speech and action.

4. When will you meet your spouse and when to get married?
You do have the clear sign to get married at the first year of the next decade –which is year 2018 and in this case, you have the sign to meet your spouse next year (Year 2016 in Chinese calendar) – which year 2016 peach blossom palace goes into the decade peach blossom palace with self hua-ke. And you do have other years for the sign of the marriage in the future, but I do suggest you to always focus on the first available opportunity.

5. If possible, just living together for a while – or for as long as possible --- before go to get the marriage certificate. That’s from the sign of Life Spouse Palace clashes Life Parents Palace and Life Parents Palace is also the marriage certificate palace.
Anymore more questions please let me know.

H:
Hello Master Tony.
Thank you very much, im really apreciating your reading.
And im so reliefed that you might find that my chart is Qi Sha in life palace, Because the chart with Ju Men in life palace is a Mess and quite depressive.
Its funny i already read all your posts in your blog in the past, but i didnt knew you were the one that wrote it.
You have a big fan here.... me
as i refered before, i know western astrology and vedic astrology, and i knew that in 2016 a new love interest, its funny how both astrologies say the same.
but zi wei its more acurate.
Yes i still have a question. Get hurt in love relationships its quite a karma that i have.
So from what i understood, better to delay the Marriage certifification until 2018?
Its possible to tell something more about my spouse characteristics?
another thing is, in the year 2024 i think i would get divorced, from what i can see by western astrology. do you think we can change our karma by good deed aswell?

H:
I read somewhere that zi wei and tian xiang in spouse palace might mean younger spouse, you find that acurate aswell?

A:
Hello hanzzo,
Q: Get hurt in love relationships its quite a karma that i have. So from what i understood, better to delay the Marriage certifification until 2018?
A: Not really. It’s the sign from whole life point of view. So if possible for your culture, just live together for as long as possible (without marriage certificate). If the “De facto” relationship is not accept in your country or is not accept by personal, then just go for the marriage certificate when needed, but be well prepared for any potential problem inside the marriage. 

Q: Its possible to tell something more about my spouse characteristics?
A: Life Spouse Palace Ke to opposite:
(1) Your spouse is also talented, smart and attractive with good manners.
(2) Your luck will get improved after the marriage. Your spouse is your great helper of this life.
(3) Your colleagues, classmates or relatives might introduce your spouse to you – in most cases.

Q: another thing is, in the year 2024 i think i would get divorced, from what i can see by western astrology. do you think we can change our karma by good deed as well?
A: Put into this way: 10 people with same chart, 5 of them might be divorced in or before 2024; 2 of them might have big fights inside the marriage; 2 of them might have some “cold war” inside the marriage; and the last one would be still very happy inside the marriage because he is be well prepared. What I try to do is to let you be the last person. Be positive and you will get more luck for your marriage.

Q: I read somewhere that zi wei and tian xiang in spouse palace might mean younger spouse, you find that acurate aswell?
A: In most cases, the answer is yes. Your spouse might be around (or more than) 6-8 years younger than you.

More questions please go ahead. And also please go for the review of my reading at following site when you ready, thanks:
http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?board=200.0
Regards
aoefengshui

H:
Hello Sir,
thank you for your swift reply.
Its my first time getting a ready so i dont know, when im asking too much.
Final question to complete the reading then.
The person i met in 2013, and that we broke up august this year, she was older than me 3 years and very worried about his hygiene. thats why i thought in that time, that my chart would be JU Men in life palace and Dim Tai yin in spouse palace, she was quite volatile in temper.
So the question is, can you see if she is the one, or do we gonna get back toguether?
My best regards.

A:
Q: can you see if she is the one, or do we gonna get back toguether?
A: I will not rule her out. From flying star zwds point of view, you had the "Ke-Ji" combination of your chart which means ---- For “Peach Blossom”: still have feelings for others after break, emotional entanglements, always struggling and procrastination.

H:
Hello Sir.
I’m very surprised by your reading and by your skill.
Thank you very much for the reading.
I still have some doubts about which chart is truly mine, because I’m very different in personality from my twin brother, i was the quiet one, and he was the fierce one.
I heard Ju Men are good with logic and medicin, and im quite good in those areas, aswell in investigation.
So i will post my question on a thread to see if some forum members can help me determine my Real Birth chart.
Thanks for your patient, i know that sometimes i can be a pain.
My best regads. and i wish you all the best.

H:
Hello Again Sir.
Can you just look for 30 seconds, My chart as JU MEN, and see My love prospects?
Cus im really afraid considering some events of my life, that i can have JU MEN In life palace.
I Promise i wont bother anymore, its just the value i paid its really a huge amount for me, and im afraid to had the wrong chart reading.
Thanks in advance Sir.

A:
“I still have some doubts about which chart is trully mine, because im very diferent in personality from my twin brother, i was the quiet one, and he was the fierce one.
I heard Ju Men are good with logic and medicin, and im quite good in those areas, aswell in investigation.”
------------------- We spent some times to settle down your zwds chart already and for my best knowledge it’s before 0700 which is Qi-Sha. Ju Men is also matched some of your characters and experience, but I should say Qi-Sha matched more than 90% of them.   

“So i will post my question on a thread to see if some forum members can help me determine my Real Birth chart.”
------------------- Sure, please feel free to do so. And I also can open your case to the public (without your name) at my blog as a case study --- if I get the permission from you.

“Can you just look for 30 seconds, My chart as JU MEN, and see My love prospects?
Cus im really afraid considering some events of my life, that i can have JU MEN In life palace. I Promise i wont bother anymore, its just the value i paid its really a huge amount for me, and im afraid to had the wrong chart reading.”
-------------------- Sorry this time. It’s not because I don’t want to spend another 30 seconds or 30 minutes with you. When I am sure your birth time is before 0700 ------ due to reasons mentioned already, I just can’t read the different chart and give you some misleading information about your future. So please understand my position.
All the Best!

A:
Hello again,
I just saw following topic at the forum:
http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=5521.msg60288;topicseen#msg60288
If it's ok from you, I will post all our conversations including my readings over there, so people can have more comments on it. Tell me what do you think?

H:
I’m grateful for your reply Sir.
And yes, you can put my chart as a case study in your forum, actually i would love to see people studying from it.
And if you need any details from my life please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Now I will put the twelve aspects of my life from my perspective in case you need it when you present my chart.
Parents: My father is a wealthy business man, my mother stay in home taking care of the household.
Happiness: unstable
Property: A car, and thats about it. talking about my own property, my father its another story completely.
carreer: very unstable, i work helping my cousin in marketing and sometimes do a sale or two.
Friends: allways the same friends, but unstable sometimes
travel/social: Love to, but getting less opportunities to do it,
Health: Back lower bone problems , lower back hernia. Im prone to excesses, like smoking a lot.
wealth: paycheck to paycheck, almost minimum wage earner.
children/romance: As discussed im attractive, and had a lot of women in my life.
Spouse: as discussed, when things get serious, everything falls apart.
Brothers: 2 brothers from the same mother and father died, and i have another two younger brothers from other mothers but same father still alive. My parents are still together despite of my father have been unfaitfull resulting two brothers out of the marriage.
the rest you already know.
In the future if you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask.
My best regards.

five arts forum

Paid Service sample by Master Tony
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »
Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.