Author Topic: MIT Breakthrough Technologies 2018 and aoefengshui ZWDS Research Project  (Read 250 times)

Online aoefengshui

• Master
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 05:26:05 PM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aoefengshui.com
The MIT Technology Review has revealed its top ten tech breakthroughs to change the way we live and work, in 2018 and beyond.

“ZWDS & Depression” is aoefengshui current research project related with “Genetic Fortune-Telling”.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=299.msg2098#msg2098

…… Here is the story you might be interested regarding “Zuo Fu”,”You Bi”,”Wen Chang” &”Wen Qu”. (We called “Zuo-You-Chang-Qu”)

1. After birth, we can find out our fortune by flying star technology (Lu-Quan-Ke-Ji).

2. Before birth (10 months pregnancy), we also can find out the issues related with Karma by “Zuo-You-Chang-Qu”.

3. From “book of change” (I-Ching): “Yi has basic composition of Tai Ji, Tai Ji leads to Liang Yi, Liang yi leads to Si Xiang, Si Xiang leads to the Eight Diagrams……”

4. From ZWDS point of view, “Zuo-You-Chang-Qu” is the “Si Xiang” before birth. “Lu-Quan-Ke-Ji” is the “Si Xiang” after birth……

Online Gmuli

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 06:38:08 PM
    • View Profile
  • Seems interesting to mention, that for "Genetic fortune telling" in todays technology that usually refers to DNA sequencing.

It isn't connected to the Five Arts, as the west still doesn't doesn't know much about them.

For the top one(AI for everyone), that is actually ready in my view. More important the Auto ML is available for everyone.
    I wanted to post  a topic with some basic info how anyone can use Deep learning and Auto ML with any dataset they want, be that BaZi info or anything else... However it does still need to get very technical, go through some free courses and other stuff... So considering there wasn't much interest in the previous Ai topic about tenserflow I decided to skip it...
    If someone is interested can post a guide with some basic starting info I guess. After all this does seem will be the future...

Meanwhile I'm almost ready to test Deep learning algorithms with BaZi datasets... And that is still some form of bridge between the new technologies and the five arts... However if DNA sequencing works out, it may not be needed...

Anyway - overall a lot of new technologies emerging that can change everything. It is interesting time. : )

Online blackswan

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 08:03:51 PM
    • Hobbyist. Show me something interesting.
    • View Profile
  • Seems interesting to mention, that for "Genetic fortune telling" in todays technology that usually refers to DNA sequencing.

It isn't connected to the Five Arts, as the west still doesn't doesn't know much about them.

For the top one(AI for everyone), that is actually ready in my view. More important the Auto ML is available for everyone.
    I wanted to post  a topic with some basic info how anyone can use Deep learning and Auto ML with any dataset they want, be that BaZi info or anything else... However it does still need to get very technical, go through some free courses and other stuff... So considering there wasn't much interest in the previous Ai topic about tenserflow I decided to skip it...
    If someone is interested can post a guide with some basic starting info I guess. After all this does seem will be the future...

Meanwhile I'm almost ready to test Deep learning algorithms with BaZi datasets... And that is still some form of bridge between the new technologies and the five arts... However if DNA sequencing works out, it may not be needed...

Anyway - overall a lot of new technologies emerging that can change everything. It is interesting time. : )

Sent you a PM.

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 05:26:05 PM
      • View Profile
      • http://www.aoefengshui.com
    Hello @Gmuli ,

I looked at the “Genetic Fortune-Telling” from ZWDS point of view. Scientists and Theologians/Buddhists/Numerologists always approach the same topic in very different ways.

Regards

Tony

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.