Author Topic: change of period ?  (Read 344 times)

Online amethyst

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:Today at 04:44:27 AM
    • View Profile
  • change of period ?
    « on: May 16, 2018, 02:20:08 AM »
    Hi,

My apartment (and the entire building ) will undergo big renovations during 2 months this summer : new Windows, ceilings, asbestos removal... Me and my family will be relocated during this work. The building is period 6, will it change to period 8 ?

Thanks for your answers.

Online Gmuli

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 08:12:48 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: change of period ?
    « Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 03:08:16 AM »
    In theory, yes.

Online amethyst

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 03:44:29 AM »
    Even if the roof isn't removed ?

Online Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 05:15:30 AM »
    Even if the roof isn't removed ?

I've seen the idea it needs structural change in door and ceiling(or door and roof), but how much exactly I do not know as we never had house that was build in period 7 or below that had enough changes to qualify.

However I would guess there are ways to see once its done, even without waiting few months for events. People when back should change direction of furniture, beds etc. as influences will be different, pets will stay around other parts of the house etc.
    Just a guess, but I will be surprised if period is changed and that doesn't happen.

Online Lucky68

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 03:37:47 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: change of period ?
    « Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 11:28:20 AM »
    I guess no one really can testify that.(how? Is there a gadget to test? Is all unsustainable guess, what about a person luck and the annual flying star that may affect the testifying of the stars?)....unless you are talking about removing the whole houses and build from scratch....the rest(major renovation such as removing the roof are just not certifiable....

But one point to note about passed period house.....u notice some of the rich men live in the same house from 50 to 60 years ago and they are still doing good after 2 to 3 cycles of periods.

Online Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 04:25:30 PM »
    I guess no one really can testify that.(how? Is there a gadget to test? Is all unsustainable guess, what about a person luck and the annual flying star that may affect the testifying of the stars?)....unless you are talking about removing the whole houses and build from scratch....the rest(major renovation such as removing the roof are just not certifiable....

But one point to note about passed period house.....u notice some of the rich men live in the same house from 50 to 60 years ago and they are still doing good after 2 to 3 cycles of periods.

Takes around 3-4 periods for a good star to turn destructive. For example in 2023, star 2 will start to wake up. And it will be healthy in default situation until period 4, so we have 5x20 = 100 years where it will be helpful.

Considering the same time Ais are working on cures for many illnesses and star 2 is usually related to illness, it could be good guess, that in health industry there may be advancements at that time, that make it less of a problem, at least for the 100 years coming after 2023.

When it comes to creating events, flying star is usually very accurate. However it will still need time to observe. So few months after people are back in the house it should be possible to just see from the map in a more sure way, then what I posted. I do still think that would work as well and it can be done in a few days, won't have to wait.
    If we think about it as prediction = guess, then a lot of the five arts are based on guessing. However that doesn't mean it is always unsustainable.

Online amethyst

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 08:08:30 PM »
    Thanks for your answers,

I'd prefer the chart to stay unchanged because my facing is S1 and in period 8 there are many areas with 5-2 combinations which would fall in my main door, living room... 2017 has been very hard and unlucky so I'm a little worried about these changes.

Online Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 11:22:01 PM »
    Thanks for your answers,

I'd prefer the chart to stay unchanged because my facing is S1 and in period 8 there are many areas with 5-2 combinations which would fall in my main door, living room... 2017 has been very hard and unlucky so I'm a little worried about these changes.

I just noticed you didn't mention anything about front door. In what I have seen around, the idea is it can reset only if there is structural change to main door.

Online amethyst

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 02:44:22 AM »
    My unit's main door won't be modified but the building has different glass doors that will be removed and changed.

Online Lucky68

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 09:29:05 AM »

Takes around 3-4 periods for a good star to turn destructive. For example in 2023, star 2 will start to wake up. And it will be healthy in default situation until period 4, so we have 5x20 = 100 years where it will be helpful.

Considering the same time Ais are working on cures for many illnesses and star 2 is usually related to illness, it could be good guess, that in health industry there may be advancements at that time, that make it less of a problem, at least for the 100 years coming after 2023.

When it comes to creating events, flying star is usually very accurate. However it will still need time to observe. So few months after people are back in the house it should be possible to just see from the map in a more sure way, then what I posted. I do still think that would work as well and it can be done in a few days, won't have to wait.
    If we think about it as prediction = guess, then a lot of the five arts are based on guessing. However that doesn't mean it is always unsustainable.

Thanks for the details explainations. Good explainations with regards to the changes of periods base on a 100 years benchmark. Make sense.

But pertaining to observations, sickness sometime dont just related to star 2, and (i added this point) and robbery/ theft not necessary related to star 7. And what other signs and events can allow one to conclude affirmatively  that the house natal stars is changed upon renovation with considerations of annual/monthly up to daily star changes and personal luck that might alter or deter the studies?

It may not be appropriate to compare the changes of a house natal star and other five arts usage..as other five arts are used to study/guess of a person natal chart such as bazi with no changes or only times differences.   We see a lot of discussion about some famous/deceased people bazi with references(dob without timing) on the web where the best decipherer is one that make good analysis . But still it does not give a solid conclusion on whether the dob is correct or has the hour is correctly pinned. But of course for fivearts we respect that and it is widely accepted that there will some plus and minus in accuaracy.

Whereas for changes of natal stars after renovations...how do one really testify it with consideration of the criterias stated above? And base on what can we conclude what renovations of which portion of the house change the star?

Note that i myself is observing changes of annual and monthly flying star effect on my family by shifting beds and movable cupboards/work desks and even fans. That is just to share that i am convinced of how flying stars works.

Online Xkfan

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Today at 03:34:22 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »
    Hi,

My apartment (and the entire building ) will undergo big renovations during 2 months this summer : new Windows, ceilings, asbestos removal... Me and my family will be relocated during this work. The building is period 6, will it change to period 8 ?

Thanks for your answers.

In theory (course note from YCH) as long we expose the roof for 7 days and some reno at home will change the Period. You do not need to change the floor tiles. But you need to leave it vacant for 100 days. This is the theory for flying star.

Anywway I am not a big fan of Flying star so never try before.... :)

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
    Just to add and share. I use commencement of stay as basis.
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
    https://plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: May 17, 2018, 02:02:21 PM »
    Remains.
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
    https://plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Online Gmuli

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 05:46:58 PM »

Whereas for changes of natal stars after renovations...how do one really testify it with consideration of the criterias stated above? And base on what can we conclude what renovations of which portion of the house change the star?

In the way I'm familiar with, we create map of events based on stars interacting with forms in the house. Turning Stars into Trigrams and using their Images(8 Wing of Yi jing is best way to get very familiar with how Trigrams work in my view, then can always check WWG app for many images of the Trigrams if needed). Then using Yearly and Monthly stars as activating them.
    If we can't make it work with Trigrams we can try the 81 star combinations, some of them should work, some I really don't think will. But all this can be correlated and seen from the Trigrams as well.

It can be very accurate. If events start to mismatch from the map, while they were accurate before, then period has changed. If they were not accurate to begin with then facing may be wrong - take front door. If all this doesn't work, then something in the theory how the system works is missing.

Online Lucky68

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 09:41:22 PM »

In the way I'm familiar with, we create map of events based on stars interacting with forms in the house. Turning Stars into Trigrams and using their Images(8 Wing of Yi jing is best way to get very familiar with how Trigrams work in my view, then can always check WWG app for many images of the Trigrams if needed). Then using Yearly and Monthly stars as activating them.
    If we can't make it work with Trigrams we can try the 81 star combinations, some of them should work, some I really don't think will. But all this can be correlated and seen from the Trigrams as well.

It can be very accurate. If events start to mismatch from the map, while they were accurate before, then period has changed. If they were not accurate to begin with then facing may be wrong - take front door. If all this doesn't work, then something in the theory how the system works is missing.

Now this is giving me a understanding how one can work it out!  Although i have yet to totally convince in it...but i can figure out what you said...perhap one day i can experience it to be convinced ..thank you for the discussion.

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 09:41:22 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

When can I change job?

Started by TamagotchiBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 185
    Last post May 22, 2018, 11:08:41 PM
    by Tamagotchi
    Humble request for help.. when will my luck change?

Started by Dwyx9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 114
    Last post March 29, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
    by Dwyx9
    Female Kui Gang worried about health and wealth in 7K period

Started by WuXuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 764
    Last post March 28, 2018, 09:12:20 PM
    by WuXu
    Jack Ma's Life Advice Will Change Your Life (MUST WATCH)

Started by KikilalaBoard Members Lounge

Views: 317
    Last post August 28, 2017, 06:30:51 PM
    by Kikilala
    Should he change job

Started by PMBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 227
    Last post August 11, 2017, 03:56:53 AM
    by PM
    2017 job change?

Started by PunggolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 650
    Last post June 10, 2017, 02:39:15 AM
    by hanzzo
    Change Your Destiny

Started by guhaiBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 463
    Last post April 28, 2017, 10:04:09 AM
    by guhai
    Period element effects

Started by 335ATBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 453
    Last post January 25, 2017, 07:43:42 PM
    by 335AT
    Period star effects

Started by 335ATBoard Xuan Kong Da Gua

Views: 596
    Last post January 16, 2017, 08:22:08 PM
    by 335AT
    Unhappy @ work. Career change in 2017?

Started by PantangBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1352
    Last post December 24, 2016, 03:37:47 PM
    by jong
    Is it required to change to solar time for ziwei dou shou?

Started by MacyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 866
    Last post November 11, 2017, 09:20:25 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Impact change of job on family life

Started by Lucie84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 652
    Last post October 26, 2016, 07:06:57 PM
    by hanzzo
    Change in career?

Started by HereIamBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 789
    Last post September 01, 2016, 08:36:10 PM
    by HereIam
    Good Time to Change Job?

Started by KellyneoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 549
    Last post December 16, 2016, 11:17:11 AM
    by j27945
    Good time to change jobs?

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 757
    Last post September 09, 2016, 02:35:36 PM
    by smeli1982
    How to read Job Change from Bazi?

Started by Eldon ZhengBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 954
    Last post July 17, 2016, 03:01:59 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    When transitioning to a new Decade period, which has more influence? Mixed?

Started by LuckyStars1Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 10
    Views: 1305
    Last post April 27, 2016, 07:11:14 AM
    by LuckyStars1
    Any change in employment status?

Started by Dark AngelBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 439
    Last post April 19, 2016, 09:49:56 PM
    by Dark Angel
    LP change

Started by RenxuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 572
    Last post April 19, 2016, 11:28:21 PM
    by Renxu
    ▲Period 8 Water Placement Survey

Started by MadisonBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 76
    Views: 4196
    Last post February 26, 2016, 12:11:46 PM
    by Francesca
    ▲Re: How to know in what period which star is timely on untimely?!

Started by MatthewBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Views: 626
    Last post February 24, 2016, 01:53:26 PM
    by Matthew
    ▲Jia DM on the verge of a big change :)

Started by GabrielBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 329
    Last post February 21, 2016, 09:15:06 AM
    by Benjamin
    ▲New some readings for my current "down" period!

Started by PoppyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 403
    Last post February 21, 2016, 08:36:54 AM
    by Poppy
    ▲Re: If you can change your bazi.....

Started by HarleyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 42
    Views: 2921
    Last post October 15, 2016, 11:26:21 PM
    by mushroom
    ▲Change of Destiny

Started by LouisBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 421
    Last post February 19, 2016, 12:28:38 PM
    by Harriet
    ▲Bazi reading... Career change, relationship... Etc

Started by CharlotteBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 472
    Last post February 18, 2016, 11:48:53 AM
    by Rory
    ▲Can reiki change a Bazi chart?

Started by DarcyBoard Spiritual healing

Replies: 25
    Views: 1444
    Last post July 11, 2017, 12:44:54 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    ▲MOVED: [Yi Wei] Career Change Advice according to Bazi

Started by AidenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 330
    Last post February 13, 2016, 09:35:39 PM
    by Aiden
    ▲How to read Job Change from Bazi?

Started by AlbertBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 16
    Views: 942
    Last post February 11, 2016, 10:14:11 AM
    by David
    Flying Star Period 8 - SW is 5 but Annual is 8

Started by shadowmkrBoard Feng Shui

Views: 791
    Last post February 11, 2016, 12:06:54 AM
    by shadowmkr

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.