Author Topic: aoefengshui please read my chart  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Winter Melon

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:May 19, 2015, 05:17:39 AM
    • View Profile
aoefengshui please read my chart
« on: April 12, 2015, 03:32:30 AM »
Hi @aoefengshui, congratulation to your services in this forum. In your aoefengshui ZWDS Services[http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=1849.0] page, you say you can give some free reading before going for the paid one. Following is my DOB + Time: Chou Hour, 1981 November, +8GMT Malaysia.

Looking forward to receive a free reading from you. Thanks.

Online senators613

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 12:23:24 PM
    • View Profile
Re: aoefengshui please read my chart
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 05:46:46 AM »
@Winter Melon , what is your exact time of birth? male or female.. i think master aoefengshui needed for  his reading.

Offline Winter Melon

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 06:12:44 AM »
Oh forgoten about my gender. I am male.

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 03:19:39 PM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aoefengshui.com
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 07:19:25 PM »
Oh forgoten about my gender. I am male.

@senators613 , thx.
@Winter Melon , I will back to you tomorrow night or the day after tomorrow. Away for a few days at moment.

aoefengshui

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 12:03:06 PM »
Hello @Winter Melon ,

For : Male, Chou Hour, November 14, 1981

Tai-Yin at Life Self Palace: Nice and gentle, pay attention to the appearance. Like Metaphysics.

Qing-Yang at the Life Self-Palace: strong characters with strategy or tricks. 

Life Self Palace Self Hua-Quan: Powerful, Talented, Leadership, Strong characters with responsibly, always busy, not easy to give up to something, and easy to have some disputes and legal problems.

Happiness Palace Life Hua Lu: Smart, understanding and treat yourself well. 

Decade (3-12) Happiness shine to Life Self-Palace: Enjoyable.

Decade (13-42) Happiness Hua-Ji to opposite or clash Life Happiness: Busy in mind and body, hard working and no chance for relaxing. And also easy to have disputes/arguments with others.

Weak points for health: Dizziness / headache, back pain / kidney / bladder / prostate, stomach / indigestion.

Spouse Palace: Tuo-Luo, Self-Palace: Qing-Yang ----- Marriage will be the biggest disadvantage in your life. Better to get married late.

Life-Self-Palace flying hua-Ji into Life Wealth: suitable for “cash” business which with quick turnover, or agency business or unpopular/uncommon business. 

Your feedback is welcome, so I can settle down your zwds chart before the Paid Service if you want to go ahead.

Cheers

aoefengshui 

Offline Winter Melon

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 10:25:04 PM »
Hi aoefengshui! Could you please tell me more about my future wife (if any)?

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 06:54:51 AM »
Hi aoefengshui! Could you please tell me more about my future wife (if any)?

Hello @Winter Melon ,

If you want to go ahead for the Paid Service and get the detailed info regarding your marriage, I would appreciate your feedback and comments for what I mentioned above. This is the purpose of the Free Reading --- to settle down your zwds chart.

For example, I followed 2 of my clients all the time and they were born in same year and had same Bazi. Their Spouse Palace is not that good, one is still single and another one married but in the processing of divorce. The only way to do a correct reading is to study their background info along with the feedback of each individual. Otherwise I just can tell that “your marriage luck is not so good”.

Regards

aoefengshui

Offline Winter Melon

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 10:46:57 PM »
Thanks for the free reading. I still undecided whether to proceed with the paid reading.

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 02:10:04 AM »
Thanks for the free reading. I still undecided whether to proceed with the paid reading.

It's ok. Take your time.

Offline nilegem

• G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: aoefengshui please read my chart
    « Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 08:21:33 PM »
    Since I did free reading for Winter Melon, I never trust him, to me, he is always an opportunist
    Journey to my Roots.

Offline Winter Melon

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 08:28:44 PM »
    Since I did free reading for Winter Melon, I never trust him, to me, he is always an opportunist

so much hatred in me, why?

five arts forum

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 08:28:44 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.