• aoefengshui ZWDS Foundation Course + Ebook 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: aoefengshui ZWDS Foundation Course + Ebook  (Read 17852 times)

Offline Jakasembung

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
Re: aoefengshui ZWDS Foundation Course + Ebook
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 08:58:55 PM »
Wow interesting. This course is very recommendation course who want to learn ziweidoushu flying star. Last year I already talk with master aoefengshui, he is  a good teacher with good knowledge also his explanation very clear.

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 07:27:22 PM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aoefengshui.com
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 09:06:14 PM »
Wow interesting. This course is very recommendation course who want to learn ziweidoushu flying star. Last year I already talk with master aoefengshui, he is  a good teacher with good knowledge also his explanation very clear.

Thanks @Jakasembung .

Offline Eldon Zheng

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:September 16, 2017, 01:12:23 AM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 11:54:05 AM »
Hi master aoefengshui...

I want to ask, what language that be use when skype video conference "one-on-one"? (Especially for Indo friends) in this condition :
- English listening isn't good...
- Chinese speaking and reading is bad too... (usually use google translator :) for translating)
- If only listen some mandarin words that often used (general) still can a little...but not with words, that had too deep meaning like idioms, etc.

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2015, 01:03:49 PM »
Hi master aoefengshui...

I want to ask, what language that be use when skype video conference "one-on-one"? (Especially for Indo friends) in this condition :
- English listening isn't good...
- Chinese speaking and reading is bad too... (usually use google translator :) for translating)
- If only listen some mandarin words that often used (general) still can a little...but not with words, that had too deep meaning like idioms, etc.

Hello @Eldon Zheng ,

The best I can do is "Simple English and Simple Mandarin" mixing together. Anyway if you are not comfortable with skype video conference, we also can use "instant message", this way you can have all the "words history" which you can review all the time. I am flexible.

Regards

aoefengshui
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:08:16 PM by aoefengshui »

Offline candrayus

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: aoefengshui ZWDS Foundation Course + Ebook
    « Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 02:25:21 PM »
    Hi @aoefengshui, @Eldon Zheng,

Don't worry master, you can have my service as private interpreter, I am fluent in bahasa.Haha! Bro Eldon, video conference is only complimentary in this foundation course, so basically it means an add-on to help us gain more understanding about ziwei concept and principal after we read his ebook.

Regards,
    Candra

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: May 22, 2015, 02:31:16 PM »
    Hi @aoefengshui, @Eldon Zheng,

Don't worry master, you can have my service as private interpreter, I am fluent in bahasa.Haha! Bro Eldon, video conference is only complimentary in this foundation course, so basically it means an add-on to help us gain more understanding about ziwei concept and principal after we read his ebook.

Regards,
    Candra

Thank you @candrayus .

Offline jwainer

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 03, 2017, 12:39:20 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: May 25, 2015, 07:10:37 AM »
    Hi Mr. Lee,

If I may ask, please:

I understand the course is about the "School of the four transformers" (Si huà Fei Xīng 四化 飛星) and not about the San He Method.

I noticed that the plan of course have 3 levels of learning. And that is now being made available Level I (Foundation). Please, I beg to inform the estimates of available the 2 following modules and respective values.

Please can tell who was your teacher in this method to be taught?

Congratulations on your initiative.  :)

Thank you

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: May 25, 2015, 08:17:16 AM »
    Hi Mr. Lee,

If I may ask, please:

I understand the course is about the "School of the four transformers" (Si huà Fei Xīng 四化 飛星) and not about the San He Method.

I noticed that the plan of course have 3 levels of learning. And that is now being made available Level I (Foundation). Please, I beg to inform the estimates of available the 2 following modules and respective values.

Please can tell who was your teacher in this method to be taught?

Congratulations on your initiative.  :)

Thank you

Hello @jwainer ,

Thank you!

I just started my ebook writing for advanced course last week and plan to get it done in around 6 months, and the advanced course would also take around 6 months to finish. And then will be the Master course.

I answered some related questions at the following post ---- which I copies in here again. Please let me know if you have any further question.

Regards

aoefengshui

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=2286.0

Hello Purple Star ,

Thank you for your questions.

Q1: What are your lineage or type of zwds school(s)? Hybrid, mix-and-match or something we didn't know?

A: My zwds learning journey: Started with San-He and a few months later, I found the Flying Star and then never looked back again. Anyway some chart reading methods of San-He are very similar to Flying Star. I will address this at the study notes of foundation course.

For Flying Star zwds, I learned from two Grand Masters of "Qin-Tian-Men" but unfortunately both of them passed away already. "Qin-Tian-Men" gave me the solid foundation on zwds theory. And more than 10,000 zwds charts I have read so far gave me some good chances for applications and practices. As I mentioned on Fivearts before that "Qin-Tian-Men" is not for the purpose of fortunetelling, I will say “flying star” is my lineage for zwds.             

Q 2: I am a slow learner. Do you mind such student enrolling in your course? In my past experience, some masters will always neglect slow learners and only focus on bright students. Like during Q & A times, the masters only pick questions from the smart students.

A: I think I'm a very patient person due to many years of Buddhist practice. Thanks ZhouYu & TianTong for the references.

Q 3: About ZWDS and stock market in your road map of zwds mastery brochure. Is that true we can apply zwds principles in stock market? Is this a gimmick or real deal?

A: You can find a few “zwds & stock market” related articles at my zwds blog. I quote one in here (dated: April 7, 2015):
    “ I spent a lot of time on the stock market these days with the I Ching & ZWDS principal and glad to see it’s working very well.  I will try to put everything together for future ZWDS Book and Course at the intermediate/advanced level.”

Q 4: When your Advance course and Master course are ready? I hugely admire and want to learn zhi wei dou shu to win big in stock market.

A: I finished the book content for Advanced and Master level already and hope can get the Advanced level done in 6-12 months.     

Q 5: ZWDS and fengshui? Could you please provide some info about it.

A: ZWDS Fengshui is a big subject and will take at least 12 months to learn before practice. For example—as I mentioned at the Fivearts before that “ the Property Palace is related to health issue at Yin-House and related to money making at Yang-House”.

Q 6: If I completed your 3 courses, will I achieve 80% of your knowledge and skills in zhi wei dou shu (zwds)? Will you hide some secret of zhi wei dou shu (zwds) just for your sons and not for the general public?

A: From my side, I want to answer this question with my motto of zwds study –which I have learned from the Grand Master: “Ethics is more important than skills”. I think this is a very important issue when you choose your teacher. And from your side, you do need to read lots of charts after the 3 courses.

Q7: Your courses are geared for non-chinese speakers, right? Because I am not able to understand any chinese characters.

A: I checked the 160 pages ebook just now and found about 30 Chinese words, and all these Chinese words are the Chinese translations for the English words in the book.

Q8: "Do you mind to provide estimate of how long and the costs for your advanced and master courses?"

A: Not sure yet, but will be "valuable for the money" -- as a promise.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Offline darkp

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:September 10, 2017, 10:21:28 AM
    • View Profile
  • Calculator for ZWDS
    « Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 03:45:24 AM »
    Do we get to download and keep the calculator?

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
      • View Profile
    Re: Calculator for ZWDS
    « Reply #39 on: May 28, 2015, 07:22:18 AM »

Hello @darkp ,

I don’t have own zwds calculator to give away, but during the course I will give you the suggestion for the calculator to start with according to the zwds level and the language options.

Regards

aoefengshui 

Offline darkp

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:September 10, 2017, 10:21:28 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Calculator for ZWDS
    « Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 11:42:51 PM »

Hello @darkp ,

I don’t have own zwds calculator to give away, but during the course I will give you the suggestion for the calculator to start with according to the zwds level and the language options.

Regards

aoefengshui

Ok, can you suggest accuratecalculators for people here?

I place accuracy first. If it's not accurate, I'm not gonna bother using it.

Then divide by two languages : Chinese and English. I can't read/speak/understand any Chinese whatsoever so English for me, but maybe others want Chinese.

And then platform : Web-based, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.

Then there's the issue of cost.

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
      • View Profile
    Re: Calculator for ZWDS
    « Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 10:09:54 AM »

Then divide by two languages : Chinese and English. I can't read/speak/understand any Chinese whatsoever so English for me, but maybe others want Chinese.

Hello @darkp ,

Different lineage/school had the different requirement for the chart include the amount of stars of using etc. So the best zwds software should allow you to setup everything by yourself and then it will be accurate for everybody.   

The advanced software I am using is pretty good but unfortunately it's in Chinese only at this stage. I am discussing with the software provider for an English version at moment.  Anyway you might not able to setup this software properly before you finish the foundation course.

So just go through “five arts forum » English Board » Books, Software, Tools, and Resources” these days and I will be happy to discuss everything with you in detail during the course.

Regards

aoefengshui

Online Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 07:28:40 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: aoefengshui ZWDS Foundation Course + Ebook
    « Reply #42 on: August 22, 2015, 06:00:20 AM »
    Attention to 3rd batch students:

your class will start on Monday 24 August 2015

Online Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 07:28:40 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Calculator for ZWDS
    « Reply #43 on: September 10, 2015, 01:03:29 AM »

Please click here to download the free ZWDS calculator.

Online anton8888

• G501++
    • Last Login:September 20, 2017, 08:49:59 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: September 10, 2015, 12:35:52 PM »
    As usual, Aoefengshui is just "killing". Or in Chinese, it is 狠.
    Cannot use any other word to describe.  ;D

I use the calculator also, and try some permutation, true.
    Good simple calculator.

Again, twenty thumbs up (all my fingers change to thumbs, including foot finger also)  ;D ;D ;D

five arts forum

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2015, 12:35:52 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.