Author Topic: Master Tony's zhi wei dou shu 紫微斗数 (zwds) foundation course  (Read 2258 times)

Offline purple star

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
Hello Master Tony Lee! Congrats to you. I am very happy that a very established zwds master like you finally willing to share the secret of zi wei to all. Just like Master Y.M. Lim @brokenmirror in his three books (The Empyrean Matrix, The Prosperity Sigma: Wealth and Success with Purple Star Astrology (Zi Wei Dou Shu), The Hidden Laws: Practical Techniques of Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu).

Currently I am learning bazi with Master @ veteran and have no time (also a bit short of $) to learn zhi wei dou shu 紫微斗数. Let me finish my course in bazi first and then I should joining your 3 courses.

I have questions and hope that @aoefengshui don't mind to provide honest answers.

Q 1: What are your lineage or type of zwds school(s)? Hybrid, mix-and-match or something we didn't know?

Q 2: I am a slow learner. Do you mind such student enrolling in your course? In my past experience, some masters will always neglect slow learners and only focus on bright students. Like during Q & A times, the masters only pick questions from the smart students.

Q 3: About ZWDS and stock market in your road map of zwds mastery brochure. Is that true we can apply zwds principles in stock market? Is this a gimmick or real deal?

Q 4: When your Advance course and Master course are ready? I hugely admire and want to learn zhi wei dou shu 紫微斗数 (zwds) to win big in stock market.

Q 5: ZWDS and fengshui? Could you please provide some info about it.

Q 6: If I completed your 3 courses, will I achieve 80% of your knowledge and skills in zhi wei dou shu 紫微斗数 (zwds)? Will you hide some secret of zhi wei dou shu 紫微斗数 (zwds) just for your sons and not for the general public?

Many many thanks to you, @veteran  and @Administrator to make all these zwds and bazi courses available!!

Offline ZhouYu

• 三軍都督
  • Contributor
  • G501++
  • 一子錯滿盤皆落索
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 06:35:10 PM by ZhouYu »

Offline purple star

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    that's great @ZhouYu. Hope to hear @ aoefengshui official confirmation  :)

Offline purple star

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    @aoefengshui

one more question:

Q 7. Your courses are geared for non-chinese speakers, right? Because I am not able to understand any chinese characters.

Thanks!

Offline TianTong

• G501++
    • Last Login:September 18, 2017, 10:19:36 AM
    • Demi Lovato - Let it Go
    • View Profile
  • Hi purple star,

For your Q2, there is one on one teaching. So, I think you don't need to worry. Also I think you need to pay more attention and read carefully to study. Just a little advice.  ;)

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 07:07:40 AM
      • View Profile
      • http://www.aoefengshui.com
    Hello @purple star ,

Thank you for your questions.

Q1: What are your lineage or type of zwds school(s)? Hybrid, mix-and-match or something we didn't know?

A: My zwds learning journey: Started with San-He and a few months later, I found the Flying Star and then never looked back again. Anyway some chart reading methods of San-He are very similar to Flying Star. I will address this at the study notes of foundation course.

For Flying Star zwds, I learned from two Grand Masters of "Qin-Tian-Men" but unfortunately both of them passed away already. "Qin-Tian-Men" gave me the solid foundation on zwds theory. And more than 10,000 zwds charts I have read so far gave me some good chances for applications and practices. As I mentioned on Fivearts before that "Qin-Tian-Men" is not for the purpose of fortunetelling, I will say “flying star” is my lineage for zwds.             

Q 2: I am a slow learner. Do you mind such student enrolling in your course? In my past experience, some masters will always neglect slow learners and only focus on bright students. Like during Q & A times, the masters only pick questions from the smart students.

A: I think I'm a very patient person due to many years of Buddhist practice. Thanks @ZhouYu  & @TianTong  for the references.

Q 3: About ZWDS and stock market in your road map of zwds mastery brochure. Is that true we can apply zwds principles in stock market? Is this a gimmick or real deal?

A: You can find a few “zwds & stock market” related articles at my zwds blog. I quote one in here (dated: April 7, 2015):
    “ I spent a lot of time on the stock market these days with the I Ching & ZWDS principal and glad to see it’s working very well.  I will try to put everything together for future ZWDS Book and Course at the intermediate/advanced level.”

Q 4: When your Advance course and Master course are ready? I hugely admire and want to learn zhi wei dou shu to win big in stock market.

A: I finished the book content for Advanced and Master level already and hope can get the Advanced level done in 6-12 months.     

Q 5: ZWDS and fengshui? Could you please provide some info about it.

A: ZWDS Fengshui is a big subject and will take at least 12 months to learn before practice. For example—as I mentioned at the Fivearts before that “ the Property Palace is related to health issue at Yin-House and related to money making at Yang-House”.

Q 6: If I completed your 3 courses, will I achieve 80% of your knowledge and skills in zhi wei dou shu (zwds)? Will you hide some secret of zhi wei dou shu (zwds) just for your sons and not for the general public?

A: From my side, I want to answer this question with my motto of zwds study –which I have learned from the Grand Master: “Ethics is more important than skills”. I think this is a very important issue when you choose your teacher. And from your side, you do need to read lots of charts after the 3 courses.

Q7: Your courses are geared for non-chinese speakers, right? Because I am not able to understand any chinese characters.

A: I checked the 160 pages ebook just now and found about 30 Chinese words, and all these Chinese words are the Chinese translations for the English words in the book.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Offline purple star

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    Thanks for answers Master Tony @aoefengshui . I'm so excited that you have knowledge inherited from Grandmasters of China. Looking forward to join your course after my bazi course completed. Do you mind to provide estimate of how long and the costs for your advanced and master courses?

Gonna tell my friends about using zwds and i ching in stock market predictions.

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    Thanks for answers Master Tony @aoefengshui . I'm so excited that you have knowledge inherited from Grandmasters of China. Looking forward to join your course after my bazi course completed. Do you mind to provide estimate of how long and the costs for your advanced and master courses?

Gonna tell my friends about using zwds and i ching in stock market predictions.

Hello again @purple star ,

Q: "Do you mind to provide estimate of how long and the costs for your advanced and master courses?"
    A: Not sure yet, but will be "valuable for the money" -- as a promise.

Regards

aoefengshui

Offline purple star

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    I really started to love you @aoefengshui  ;D ;D ;D. Thanks for answers and looking forward to learn flyingstar zwds from you, soon!

Offline darkp

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:March 05, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
    • View Profile
  • Questions :

What about reading people with no birth hour? I myself place this skill as highly important because :

1. Not everyone knows their birth hour.
    2. No legal documents except your birth certificate (which isn't common to ask for) lists your birth hour.
    3. Some say birth hour needs adjustment etc.

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    Re: Master Tony's zhi wei dou shu 紫微斗数 (zwds) foundation course
    « Reply #10 on: May 14, 2015, 08:15:38 PM »
    Questions :

What about reading people with no birth hour? I myself place this skill as highly important because :

1. Not everyone knows their birth hour.
    2. No legal documents except your birth certificate (which isn't common to ask for) lists your birth hour.
    3. Some say birth hour needs adjustment etc.

Thanks @darkp ,

I just copied your reply to the study notes and will address this issue at the course.

Cheers

aoefengshui   

Offline darkp

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:March 05, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Master Tony's zhi wei dou shu 紫微斗数 (zwds) foundation course
    « Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 10:40:18 AM »
    Do you use calculators at all?

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 02:38:27 PM »
    Do you use calculators at all?

Yes, all the time.

five arts forum

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 02:38:27 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.