Author Topic: Learn from book vs learn from teacher  (Read 685 times)

Offline Winter Melon

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:May 19, 2015, 05:17:39 AM
    • View Profile
Learn from book vs learn from teacher
« on: May 13, 2015, 10:46:41 PM »
Hi aoe fengshui! Congratulation to you. I saw you advertisement in certain astrology sites.  8)

I want to know why learning zwds from you is better than self study. From practical and monetary point of views, $1280 can buy a lot of books and cover a lot of areas too.

Why your course is so special until you boldly claim vital information that better than self study? Are you going to reveal some zwds secret in your course?

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 07:27:22 PM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aoefengshui.com
Re: Learn from book vs learn from teacher
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 08:18:41 AM »
Hello @Winter Melon ,

Thank you and a few points for your consideration.

1. A good zwds foundation course will guide you through the door of ZWDS quickly and save you a lot of time and effort. You might achieve the same goal by self study in a few years time while my course series might take you to the master level already.

2. You might have learned ZWDS for 2 or 5 years already by self study. And it’s possible that you learned a bit from here and a bit from there and hard to have a system to cover all the principles and all the star combinations for applications in different areas. I prepared this foundation course for more than 12 months and “this course will streamline and reorganize all your zwds knowledge into a system that works well for any zwds chart reading” ---- as mentioned. You can't build a lasting structure without a solid foundation.

3. “Flying Star” matched with the principals of He-Tu, Luo-Shu and the Book of Change (I-Ching) perfectly. Once you getting into the door of Flying Star ZWDS, you will find the amazing world.

4. Regarding the question “Are you qualified and are you willing to teach?” --- I do suggest you go through my more than 200 posts at this forum and found the answer by yourself.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=176

I am ready to share all my ZWDS knowledge with you and I will be very happy to see if students could keep going to the top of ZWDS Pyramid.

Regards

aoefengshui

Offline Winter Melon

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:May 19, 2015, 05:17:39 AM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 10:52:46 PM »
You misunderstood my questions. My questions were simple. I want to know why it's better to learn from you. You know it's huge investment for me to join your 3 courses. I have to be a wise consumer. I need to weigh the pros and cons.

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 07:27:22 PM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aoefengshui.com
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 02:13:29 AM »
You misunderstood my questions. My questions were simple. I want to know why it's better to learn from you. You know it's huge investment for me to join your 3 courses. I have to be a wise consumer. I need to weigh the pros and cons.

Q: Why it's better to learn from you?

A: Ethics + Skills

Ethics: Willing to teach everything with a lot of patience.

Skills:  ZWDS knowledge.

Still hesitate? ---- go through my posts at this forum again.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=176
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:17:29 AM by aoefengshui »

five arts forum

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 02:13:29 AM »
Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.