Author Topic: aoefengshui please have a look at my chart  (Read 560 times)

Offline tureno

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • aoefengshui please have a look at my chart
    « on: November 05, 2015, 03:00:29 PM »
    Hi aoefengshui ,

Please do a profiling on me.

Male
    xin mao hour

Thanks

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
    • Last Login:June 22, 2017, 06:17:51 PM
      • View Profile
      • http://www.aoefengshui.com
    Re: aoefengshui please have a look at my chart
    « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 05:15:12 PM »
    Hi aoefengshui ,

Male
    xin mao hour

Thanks

Hello @tureno ,

I did a quick reading for you at following topic for the birth time of "You" already.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=2909.45

Plus your luck in general for the decade of 35-44 is not so good, just be patient.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Offline tureno

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Re: aoefengshui please have a look at my chart
    « Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 05:24:23 PM »
    Hi aoefengshui ,

Male
    xin mao hour

Thanks

Hello @tureno ,

I did a quick reading for you at following topic for the birth time of "You" already.

Plus your luck in general for the decade of 35-44 is not so good, just be patient.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Hi @aoefengshui ,

Sorry I messed up my birth hour "you" again.....
    And I forgotten you have commented on me before
    Actually I wanted to use your paid services for relationship issues , mostly on divorce and new relationship issue.
    This is been seriously bugging me for a few month already and I am quite lost right now actually.
    Career wise its all good so far since I joined in a new company 6 month ago.
    Is it still possible for you to read on my chart specifically on this issue?

Thanks
    tureno

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 05:39:40 PM »
    Hi aoefengshui ,

Male
    xin mao hour

Thanks

Hello @tureno ,

Cheers

aoefengshui

Hi @aoefengshui ,

Actually I wanted to use your paid services for relationship issues , mostly on divorce and new relationship issue.
    This is been seriously bugging me for a few month already and I am quite lost right now actually.

Thanks
    tureno

Hello again @tureno ,

You do have a sign of divorce and pls pick one of the following services, and @Administrator will have a private space for us to go through all the details.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=1849.0

Regards

aoefengshui

Offline tureno

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 11:18:46 AM »
    Hi aoefengshui ,

Male
    xin mao hour

Thanks

Hello @tureno ,

Cheers

aoefengshui

Hi @aoefengshui ,

Thanks
    tureno

Hello again @tureno ,

You do have a sign of divorce and pls pick one of the following services, and @Administrator will have a private space for us to go through all the details.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=1849.0

Regards

aoefengshui

Dear @aoefengshui

I would like to enquire in regards of the 12 month report especially the special events , this basically means whatever events it may happen?accidents related , health related , relationship related , career related in brief or details ?

Thanks
    tureno

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 11:48:47 AM »
    Hello @tureno ,

Normally you do need to go for a general reading for Life-Decade-Year ----- before get into the "12 months" reading. I can tell your monthly lucks in the areas of wealth/career/relationship/health etc now, but your 12 months lucks is under the certain decade and certain year.

If your decade/year luck is good, then even your 12 months luck is bad, you will be ok;

If your decade/year luck is bad, then even your 12 months luck is good, you still need to be careful.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Offline tureno

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 11:52:51 PM »
    Hello @tureno ,

Normally you do need to go for a general reading for Life-Decade-Year ----- before get into the "12 months" reading. I can tell your monthly lucks in the areas of wealth/career/relationship/health etc now, but your 12 months lucks is under the certain decade and certain year.

If your decade/year luck is good, then even your 12 months luck is bad, you will be ok;

If your decade/year luck is bad, then even your 12 months luck is good, you still need to be careful.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Hi , Firstly i am sorry about keep asking questions regarding tis paid services
    Actually i am still very keen to engaged ur services,particulary in the area of relationship , as tis is still the most complicated problems i had ever encounter.
    As i have no idea in regards of zwds i have no idea on how to ask specifically.
    What i need to asked is , after this divorced which i am planning to start the legal process in late december what are the chances of success?Or will it drag?
    Second what are my chances of new relationship?
    What are my new relationship be Would it be among my work colleague?
    It is true that all my future gf would be older then me? I have no chances with a younger partner?
    When would my next partner either fake or good come into the picture?

If zwds are able to tell me this , then most likely i will for sure enganged ur services.But of course that would be later part.I just need a simple yes answer of this query.

Thanks and sorry for the query

Online aoefengshui

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 06:05:33 AM »
    Hello again @tureno ,

Q: What i need to asked is , after this divorced which i am planning to start the legal process in late december what are the chances of success? Or will it drag?
    A: We can find the answer from your life/decade/year zwds chart. For all the paid service, I will also give you the reasons behind my reading.

Q: Second what are my chances of new relationship? What are my new relationship be Would it be among my work colleague? It is true that all my future gf would be older then me? I have no chances with a younger partner? When would my next partner either fake or good come into the picture?

A: All very good questions and zwds are able to tell you all the answers.

Cheers

aoefengshui

five arts forum

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 06:05:33 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.