Author Topic: New Journey after 40  (Read 765 times)

B207L, Chewiechan, Bigbird, JM1985, maruko and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Bigbird

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:Today at 12:01:19 PM
    • View Profile
  • New Journey after 40
    « on: September 21, 2022, 01:13:43 PM »
    Dear all masters here,

I'm a man in my 40ish, born 23/06/81, 11.56 am, married and have 2 daughter
    I've been working at my old company for 8 year plus before they finally find excuse to block my career back in 2020.
    By then, Covid just started and a lot company doing restructuration and cut the wages of the employee. And I was one of them.
    Unfortunately, my company choose to stop my career path by cut my pay and demote my title with unreasonable reason.
    So I choose to resign and in around 3 months, I landed in another company. Career wise not exactly smooth sailing. I work day and night, almost 24/7 because I need to support overseas region.
    I stayed for a year plus, and don't feel my hard work is appreciated.
    Here I am now, resigned again and will be embark soon at the new company..

Dear Master,
    I just want to know, Is my life destined to be stuck like this forever?
    am I able to be success? Do I have chance to start my own business ?
    Hope to get an insight about my destiny.
    Feel very grateful and thank you for anyone who willing to help me to read my chart.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 02:33:08 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: New Journey after 40
    « Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 02:19:54 PM »
    You ever thought of having your own business? You have a suitable chart for that.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Online Bigbird

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 02:28:15 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 02:48:20 PM by Bigbird »

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 03:06:24 PM »
    Yes, you have an Artist profile (Yang wood), quite prominently, so anything F&B related should be fine.

Online Bigbird

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 03:23:51 PM »
    Yes, you have an Artist profile (Yang wood), quite prominently, so anything F&B related should be fine.

Thanks for assuring me.
    From my chart is it can be seen likely when is the good period for my financial ?
    Honestly since 8 years ago, I really go down the drain and my saving can't accumulate back till today.
    Like there will always unexpected things happen.
    I really don't know until when will be like this.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 05:05:37 PM »

Thanks for assuring me.
    From my chart is it can be seen likely when is the good period for my financial ?
    Honestly since 8 years ago, I really go down the drain and my saving can't accumulate back till today.
    Like there will always unexpected things happen.
    I really don't know until when will be like this.

That could be caused by Tiger / Monkey clash. Should get better in a couple of years.

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • Bazi for Practical Purposes
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 07:40:56 PM »
    The current phase Geng-Yin (2017-2026) is actually a clash called 枭神夺食. The Indirect Resource and Eating God elements are fighting. Basically it takes away good fortune from one's life. I'm saying this to help you make sense of what's going on.

The next phase Ji-Chou (2027-2036) introduces much-needed Earth to help improve chart balance and smooth the transition from Fire (Wealth elements) to Metal (Resource elements). Despite the abundance of Resource elements, I deduce your Daymaster is still on the weaker side so there isn't enough strength to support the 3 Wealth elements. Instead of materializing the Wealth, you get trapped and troubled by these elements. It's likely you think about money everyday.

You're fortunate there are 3 strong Resource elements to counterbalance the 3 Wealth. The Resources protect you and keep you out of harm's way. It is crucial that this balance is maintained.

Ji-Chou will strengthen your Daymaster as Chou is your storage safe for Resource elements. When the DM is strengthened via Resources, your life will become smoother and better things will happen. Whether you will start a business at that time, probably not. Ji-Chou are both Direct Officer elements and most likely you will hit the pinnacle of your corporate career in the next phase. Good chance you'll make a high level position with substantial increase in pay.

Is it possible to create a successful business in these few years time before Ji-Chou? It's unlikely as the elements in the next few years don't strengthen your Daymaster. Again, a Daymaster on the slightly stronger side is necessary to materialize wealth.
    How to get an accurate reading:
    1) Birth Date
    2) Birth Time (as recorded in birth document)
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Missing info won't be answered.
    Inaccurate details result in wrong readings.

Online maruko

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Today at 01:13:12 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 24, 2022, 01:15:20 PM »
    Hi,
    From my point of view, your time is not coming yet and you need more patience. Maybe you can show the bazi of your wife for other masters here. You can get more advice. Maybe she can be the one to open the shop and you can help as a supporter to backup her.   
    In your bazi, your wife is your helper of your life. She may not have good temper, but she indeed is a helper in some ways to help you from many sides. 

If your wife is more suitable than you to open a bar or restaurant at this moment, you can think about to have a regular job which may not pay as the same wage level as in the past, but you have more time and help your wife. In this way, you don't need to be worried about the buisness and get stressful.

Hope it is helpful to you. 

Online Bigbird

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 29, 2022, 03:26:32 PM »

That could be caused by Tiger / Monkey clash. Should get better in a couple of years.

Thank you for the insight.
    I really hope it will be better than now. Sorry for my slow response.
    Just start embarking my new journey in the new company this week and a lot things I need to learn.

The current phase Geng-Yin (2017-2026) is actually a clash called 枭神夺食. The Indirect Resource and Eating God elements are fighting. Basically it takes away good fortune from one's life. I'm saying this to help you make sense of what's going on.

The next phase Ji-Chou (2027-2036) introduces much-needed Earth to help improve chart balance and smooth the transition from Fire (Wealth elements) to Metal (Resource elements). Despite the abundance of Resource elements, I deduce your Daymaster is still on the weaker side so there isn't enough strength to support the 3 Wealth elements. Instead of materializing the Wealth, you get trapped and troubled by these elements. It's likely you think about money everyday.

You're fortunate there are 3 strong Resource elements to counterbalance the 3 Wealth. The Resources protect you and keep you out of harm's way. It is crucial that this balance is maintained.

Ji-Chou will strengthen your Daymaster as Chou is your storage safe for Resource elements. When the DM is strengthened via Resources, your life will become smoother and better things will happen. Whether you will start a business at that time, probably not. Ji-Chou are both Direct Officer elements and most likely you will hit the pinnacle of your corporate career in the next phase. Good chance you'll make a high level position with substantial increase in pay.

Is it possible to create a successful business in these few years time before Ji-Chou? It's unlikely as the elements in the next few years don't strengthen your Daymaster. Again, a Daymaster on the slightly stronger side is necessary to materialize wealth.

Hi Leonard28,
    Thank you for your help to read my chart.
    Is my Daymaster consider weak?
    Means forever in this life I'm fated to work in corporate life? 

Hi,
    From my point of view, your time is not coming yet and you need more patience. Maybe you can show the bazi of your wife for other masters here. You can get more advice. Maybe she can be the one to open the shop and you can help as a supporter to backup her.   
    In your bazi, your wife is your helper of your life. She may not have good temper, but she indeed is a helper in some ways to help you from many sides. 

If your wife is more suitable than you to open a bar or restaurant at this moment, you can think about to have a regular job which may not pay as the same wage level as in the past, but you have more time and help your wife. In this way, you don't need to be worried about the buisness and get stressful.

Hi maruko, Thank you for visit my thread and help to read too.
    My wife chart is below:
    丙 甲 丁 戊
    寅 子 已 辰
    born 9/5/88 , between 3am-5am.
    I've talked with her about this idea recently, but she's looks like too comfort with her current job and not respond well to the idea of doing own business. Indeed we're both working together to help each other for our family future.
    But we're getting old and with 2 kids, and lack of emergency fund I feel very worried actually.

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: September 29, 2022, 09:45:36 PM »
    A supportive season (month) holds the most weight when checking the strength of the Daymaster, followed by presence of Peer or Rob Wealth elements in Stems and Branches. Yes, my opinion is that your DM is on the weaker side, despite the Resource elements available.

Regarding the possibility of one day owning a business, frankly I don't think it's going to work out in your favor. The key issue I see is that Wu Wei (Wealth elements) have fallen in Emptiness/void in your life's phases. This means you will experience difficulties managing and retaining money if you were to strike out on your own. You will do way better continuing with the corporate career and can be comfortable in retirement.

The next phase has Chou in the Stem which is the Vault for your Resource elements. Good thing is that this Vault will be exposed and therefore reinforce your Resource elements, indirectly making your DM somewhat stronger. The phase is important as it determines what your mind is most preoccupied with during this period, and how the macro events move. As your DM is made stronger, the Direct Officer elements will be in your favor. You'll likely be quite concerned with attaining a higher position in your career and there will be some success. Earth is also what your chart lacks for completeness.

I hope you don't see a corporate career as a bad thing, especially with children and a mortgage in tow. Starting a business will expose your family and yourself to plenty of risks. And it will be very difficult to return to corporate when things don't work out at an advanced age. I would strongly advise caution and balance here.

It is still possible for you to have a business if you partner with stronger and compatible Daymasters. But I think it's better for you to retain the day job. Do communicate with your wife on this matter. Certain things can't be forced and this is one of them.
    1) Birth Date
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Online maruko

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 10:50:49 PM »

Hi,

Hi maruko, Thank you for visit my thread and help to read too.
    My wife chart is below:
    丙 甲 丁 戊
    寅 子 已 辰
    born 9/5/88 , between 3am-5am.
    I've talked with her about this idea recently, but she's looks like too comfort with her current job and not respond well to the idea of doing own business. Indeed we're both working together to help each other for our family future.
    But we're getting old and with 2 kids, and lack of emergency fund I feel very worried actually.
    [/quote]

Hi
    I think your wife has a better lucky pillar than yours. However, if she doesn't want to make any movement, then it's not good to push or argue on this matter furthermore. 
    As I read from your message, you are just onboarding a new company these days, right?   I think it is better to keep low profile for these coming years which are made of wood and fire not really in your favor.  So, to balance the living expenses and steady living quality are the priority, nothing you should consider. 

From both of your Bazi , I don't see big problems coming to your life. I think you may be too worried about the future as you consider your age, your lost job and many things.  But in fact, life is still running without problems.  After these 6 years, you will be better year by year, don't worry.

Thank you

Online Bigbird

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 04:43:41 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online Bigbird

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: October 01, 2022, 05:03:56 PM »

Hi
    I think your wife has a better lucky pillar than yours. However, if she doesn't want to make any movement, then it's not good to push or argue on this matter furthermore. 
    As I read from your message, you are just onboarding a new company these days, right?   I think it is better to keep low profile for these coming years which are made of wood and fire not really in your favor.  So, to balance the living expenses and steady living quality are the priority, nothing you should consider. 

From both of your Bazi , I don't see big problems coming to your life. I think you may be too worried about the future as you consider your age, your lost job and many things.  But in fact, life is still running without problems.  After these 6 years, you will be better year by year, don't worry.

Thank you

Thank you maruko. I’m very grateful for your help in reading the charts for me and my wife.
    Most of the time is really the mind that create most problem in human life.
    really, It’s been a huge turbulence in my life since my baby born till today that I felt life is try to testing me. Or maybe my karma.
    You’re saying my wife got a better lucky pillar than me and she’s support me from the chart, Is it in a way she’s suitable to do own business?
    She’s at comfort zone at the moment, but sometimes she will mumbling about her 9-5/6 job too as she feels like not enough time for her ownself. I hope I can provide her better and have an easy life. Got people foresee my age wont be so long due to my bad lifestyle and eating habbit.

Online maruko

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: Today at 01:13:12 AM »
    Hi

I think your wife looks more suitable than you to have her own business because she knows better how to find money and make a living for the family.  She is quite an excellent salesperson in some ways.  If she would like to run and is ready to run, it should not be a problem, but the business needs to be cultivated for a while because the coming years until 2028 are not at your and your wife's favor. I assume that the journey of the business will be a little bit tumbling during these years.  At the best, the income and the expense are just even.     The point is the willing, if she feels it is not the right timing, then it is better not to push.    if there is no big financial issue at this moment, it is better to be conservative and watch.

Thank you

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: Today at 03:45:29 AM »
    Hi Bigbird,

I think you should be aware that the phase starting in 2037 can be quite harsh. Your DM's mortal enemy Xu (7K) appears in the Stem and Zi (Rob Wealth) is in the Branch. While Zi helps to add some strength to your Daymaster, both elements come with more bad than good. This can make circumstances rather difficult for you if you decide that business is not suitable and wish to return to corporate. Chances are, a return at that point would be high unlikely.

As you are nearing retirement in that phase, any decision you make going forward will have a far-reaching impact. Although it's nice to feel encouraged to pursue our dreams, we still have to look at the big picture and decide if the consequences are worthwhile.

Perhaps it's advisable to utilize the upcoming phase in a stable employment and save up a cushy nest egg in preparation for rainy days ahead. Even when a hiccup occurs in the Xu-Zi phase, you still have adequate resources to fall back on. Being in business in a 7K period is no cake-walk, it's like trying to cross the ocean in a raft. Try to recall your early 20s. Many people seek BaZi advice in a 7K or HO period, that tells us something.

Ji-Chou are both Earth elements that sap energy from the Fire (Wealth) and grow your Metal (Resources). In other words, your Wealth elements will be in a Resting state, neither good nor bad. It can be interpreted that your income in the phase is stable. I suggest you consider carefully before making any major move.

All the best to you and your family.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:47:46 AM by leonard28 »
    1) Birth Date
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Tags:

Starting my QMDJ journey

Started by turenoBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 15
    Views: 4528
    Last post March 13, 2020, 09:09:02 AM
    by 8star
    Journey to the West CM implications!

Started by TheModernTaoistBoard Miscellaneous topics

Replies: 1
    Views: 1849
    Last post August 15, 2018, 11:16:36 PM
    by tyc
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Started by Ka WaiBoard Just talk

Replies: 4
    Views: 1429
    Last post January 24, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
    by tyc
    Basics of Liu Yao/WWG, The Journey of Ti

Started by GmuliBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 25
    Views: 6110
    Last post October 08, 2019, 08:13:55 AM
    by ren
    Jacky Chan - 4 Kong Wang - A very strange life journey

Started by HanBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 51
    Views: 17552
    Last post May 03, 2019, 07:12:20 PM
    by FlyingKite
    Joey Yap - A Journey into you question on "Gods/ Talents"

Started by SartorialBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 85
    Views: 21394
    Last post October 27, 2016, 02:02:42 PM
    by PAW
    Liu Yao divination on embarking on a journey

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 0
    Views: 1012
    Last post April 04, 2016, 11:49:21 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    ▲Bazi and spiritual journey

Started by JaydenBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 5
    Views: 1214
    Last post February 05, 2016, 05:49:05 PM
    by Sara
    ▲Re: LIFE's JOURNEY between BIRTH and DEATH

Started by FreddieBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 19
    Views: 2752
    Last post January 03, 2016, 03:48:24 AM
    by Faith
    ▲How is this chart? No support from fire and wood element. Tough journey?

Started by FinlayBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 2422
    Last post January 02, 2016, 06:30:35 AM
    by Emily
    MOVED: Share your Own Journey to learn Astrology

Started by user290Board Just talk

Replies: 0
    Views: 1196
    Last post December 10, 2014, 02:24:21 PM
    by user290
    Share your Own Journey to learn Astrology

Started by bokeksiansuBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 36
    Views: 10757
    Last post February 25, 2018, 03:29:06 AM
    by guhai

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: