Author Topic: Messed up - Career, Family, Direction  (Read 1125 times)

johnyqi, pang and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Jingru

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:Today at 12:05:42 PM
    • View Profile
  • Messed up - Career, Family, Direction
    « on: September 22, 2022, 02:07:04 PM »
    Dear Sifus and masters,

Appreciate much if anyone could give some guidance.

Career: Left job in 2014, Studied and freelance 2014 - 2018, Didn't complete studies,
    Family: Been bad all my life, Great and peaceful 2020-21 (pandemic lockdown), from last month (Aug '21) very bad again

I hope to work these all out,
    Very grateful to all who can give some advice. Thank you.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 02:33:08 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: Messed up - Career, Family, Direction
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 04:19:25 PM »
    Your Horse is clashed and harmed by Rat and Ox, and that is probably causing career and family issues. Horse is Fire, which is a career Element for you. It's also situated in the year pillar, which represents your family and ancestors.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • Bazi for Practical Purposes
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 06:11:59 PM »
    Yi Wood (Direct Wealth representing employment and stable income) has combined with Geng Metal to form Xin Metal, which represents Rob Wealth element. When DR forms RW, it does no positive favors for one's career and money.

Have you moved out of your birth city? Due to the clash in Earthly Stems of Year and Hour pillars, it is advisable to live someplace else and minimize contact with the birth family. This can reduce the severity of problems encountered.

What sort of issues are troubling you at the moment?
    How to get an accurate reading:
    1) Birth Date
    2) Birth Time (as recorded in birth document)
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Missing info won't be answered.
    Inaccurate details result in wrong readings.

Online Jingru

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 07:33:13 PM »
    Your Horse is clashed and harmed by Rat and Ox, and that is probably causing career and family issues. Horse is Fire, which is a career Element for you. It's also situated in the year pillar, which represents your family and ancestors.

Thanks Johnyqi for the reply.
    This is sad, and I cannot be stuck in this rut forever.

May I know what I should do?
    Appreciate your advice.

Online Jingru

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 07:46:15 PM »
    Yi Wood (Direct Wealth representing employment and stable income) has combined with Geng Metal to form Xin Metal, which represents Rob Wealth element. When DR forms RW, it does no positive favors for one's career and money.

Have you moved out of your birth city? Due to the clash in Earthly Stems of Year and Hour pillars, it is advisable to live someplace else and minimize contact with the birth family. This can reduce the severity of problems encountered.

What sort of issues are troubling you at the moment?

Thanks Leonard28 for your reply.

Currently staying in my birth city, although I've moved out twice for short period (6 months each) like 20 years ago for school but still in the same birth city.

Have difficulty moving now out of birth city for many reasons - finding an overseas job, getting custody of the family dog, moving the old and sick dog overseas and getting medical care for it there.
    But more importantly, family and relatives will consider my move as severing all ties.

It is career and family that is troubling me now.
    Both going nowhere and family getting worse.
    Appreciate if you could advise. Thanks.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 07:58:43 PM »
    Sometimes in life, we have to make hard decisions. I can't tell you what you should do, nobody can, but you have to start making decisions that benefit you and stop worrying about other people's judgements.

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 08:28:22 PM »
    Frankly a clash in Earthly Branches of Year and Hour pillars represent a clash between you and your birth family, like water and fire don't get along, both are harmed. Thus I advise you to move elsewhere and lessen contact with relatives. Staying close together won't do you any good and instead will continually bring bad things your way. Minimizing contact will reduce the severity of bad things.

I'm being straightforward with your best interests in mind. I know it's hard for you to leave as you're quite attached to them. Whether you decide to leave, it is up to your consideration. But I think it's very likely you will leave, as I see a Stagecoach element in the current phase.

This current phase Geng-Shen (2021-2030) are both Peer elements. If you decide to leave, you will make new friends along the way. There are also Benefactor elements in this phase (Tian De and Yue De), which means some outside people will help you too. Benefactors are very potent elements that can assist you in life and career to achieve your goals. I would say don't miss the opportunity to encounter the effects of these Benefactors.

You don't really need to move overseas, just a different city in the same country is good too. I see religious affiliation in your chart. You might want to consider asking people in the local organization of your religion for advice and help. It's very possible someone there can help you make connections. This current phase is all about interpersonal relationships with Peers and it is very favorable to you.

If you decide not to leave your family, you will have to adjust and learn to cope.
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 08:30:43 PM by leonard28 »
    1) Birth Date
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Online Jingru

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 10:49:55 PM »
    Sometimes in life, we have to make hard decisions. I can't tell you what you should do, nobody can, but you have to start making decisions that benefit you and stop worrying about other people's judgements.

Thanks, Johnyqi.

This will sound silly but I worry about the safety of my family even though they are nasty to me. 
    They are risk-takers - like letting rain water get into power sockets, leaving the floor wet for potential falls, leaving the stove on, using a power strip to power up the fridge at the risk of fires, even leaving the door unlocked overnight.

I am the only one constantly keeping a lookout of all of these.
    Somehow I see keeping a lookout for their safety as a responsibility.
    That's one reason why I stay with them.

Online Jingru

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 10:53:28 PM »
    Frankly a clash in Earthly Branches of Year and Hour pillars represent a clash between you and your birth family, like water and fire don't get along, both are harmed. Thus I advise you to move elsewhere and lessen contact with relatives. Staying close together won't do you any good and instead will continually bring bad things your way. Minimizing contact will reduce the severity of bad things.

I'm being straightforward with your best interests in mind. I know it's hard for you to leave as you're quite attached to them. Whether you decide to leave, it is up to your consideration. But I think it's very likely you will leave, as I see a Stagecoach element in the current phase.

This current phase Geng-Shen (2021-2030) are both Peer elements. If you decide to leave, you will make new friends along the way. There are also Benefactor elements in this phase (Tian De and Yue De), which means some outside people will help you too. Benefactors are very potent elements that can assist you in life and career to achieve your goals. I would say don't miss the opportunity to encounter the effects of these Benefactors.

You don't really need to move overseas, just a different city in the same country is good too. I see religious affiliation in your chart. You might want to consider asking people in the local organization of your religion for advice and help. It's very possible someone there can help you make connections. This current phase is all about interpersonal relationships with Peers and it is very favorable to you.

If you decide not to leave your family, you will have to adjust and learn to cope.

Thanks, Leonard28.

Family:
    Have already lessened contact with relatives over the years.
    It is my immediate family causing a headache, especially from 1 month ago.
    Guess I should be quite peace-loving that's why I can tolerate for so many years.
    If need to part, prefer to part on amicable relations and still be in touch.
    Can you see in my chart if I will leave them or they will leave me?

Career:
    I'll have to go wherever the job is, but must take the dog (who is dependent on me) along.
    Can you see if I can get a local or overseas job soon?

Thanks much.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 11:16:32 PM »

Thanks, Johnyqi.

This will sound silly but I worry about the safety of my family even though they are nasty to me. 
    They are risk-takers - like letting rain water get into power sockets, leaving the floor wet for potential falls, leaving the stove on, using a power strip to power up the fridge at the risk of fires, even leaving the door unlocked overnight.

I am the only one constantly keeping a lookout of all of these.
    Somehow I see keeping a lookout for their safety as a responsibility.
    That's one reason why I stay with them.

They have to finally take responsibility, I guess you did your part.

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 23, 2022, 02:57:19 AM »
    Allow me to offer a third party perspective on familial ties. With abundant Indirect Resources, I understand you think and worry a lot, especially about your family. But I think you need to be more concerned about your career and livelihood.

Ask yourself what's the probability that the family members will be there for you when you retire and grow old? Are they going to be taking good care of you, or are they likely to find you undesirable in their midst? I think you already know the answer. When you focus on establishing a career, you have the opportunity to build up a safety net for yourself, so you have more options in the future.

My point is not about whether you're leaving, or your family's leaving you. Your chart speaks clearly of this clash and the effects can be quite severe. The optimum advice given by generations of masters is to live and work elsewhere, in order to lessen the impact on you. It's good to part on amicable terms and still keep in touch. Never burn bridges.

Now, you're worried that they will see this as cutting relations. Did every single family member tell you this? Even if some of them do, I don't think every person will think the same. Let's say you inform them you're leaving. I think it's alright to be upfront and candid about it, talk it through with them, explain you're going for the sake of your career, and see how they react. Things won't be as bad as you imagine. Come back occasionally to visit. Absence usually makes the heart grow fonder.

Whether you get a local or overseas job, it's really dependent on your skills, work experience and ultimately, your own preference. I would advise you to keep an open mind, and eye out for any potential opportunities. Talk to many different friends and acquaintances, mention that you're looking for a job elsewhere. If you have a city in mind, you can start searching online. If you're meant to leave your hometown, chances will crop up for sure.
    1) Birth Date
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Online Jingru

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 23, 2022, 06:26:53 AM »
    Very wise words.
    Thank you. Johnyqi and Leonard28.

@ Leonard28, I just noticed your signature line (birth time as recorded in birth document).
    The record in my birth document is 01:25, Chou (Ox) hour.
    But because of Malaysian standardisation, I thought I should use Zi (Rat) hour instead.

"In 1981, Malaysia decided to standardise the time across its territories to a uniform UTC+08:00. Singapore elected to follow suit, citing business and travel schedules. The change took effect on 1 January 1982, when Singapore moved half an hour forward, on 31 December 1981 at 11:30 pm."

Should I use Chou hour (as in birth document) for the reading, or Zi hour to account for the standardisation that took place after I was born?   

Thanks much.

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 23, 2022, 12:01:15 PM »
    The time as stated in birth document is required so we can check for true solar time according to the place of birth.

Which city in Malaysia were you born?
    1) Birth Date
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Online Jingru

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: September 23, 2022, 01:39:51 PM »
    The time as stated in birth document is required so we can check for true solar time according to the place of birth.

Which city in Malaysia were you born?

Thanks for sharing the information, Leonard28.

Birth document states: 01:25, Johor

Time zone changed from UTC +7:30 hours when I was born to UTC +8 hours in 1982, i.e. +0:30 hours (Time Zone change)
    Johor same as Singapore.

Does that mean my true solar time is 00:55 (Zi hour) or is it 01:25 (Chou hour)?

Appreciate your insights with this, and to enlighten if it makes any difference to career and family.
    Really hope to sort these out. Been in this rut for far too long. Thanks much.

Offline leonard28

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: September 23, 2022, 06:06:09 PM »
    Based on GMT +7.5 and recorded birth time of 01:25, I got the true solar time of 00:41 hours. In other words, it is still Zi hour.

There's actually a big difference in destiny between Zi and Chou hour. Chou hour is much more favorable and denotes a lady achieving significant success in life and career after the age of 45. There's still some harm between Year and Hour pillars, but not so serious like Zi hour.

So, everything I've posted before still applies in your case. I still advise that you relocate somewhere else for your benefit.

1) Birth Date
    3) Gender
    4) City of Birth

Tags:

Please Help with my studies/career direction. Really Appreciate Your Help

Started by weijianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 95
    Last post Today at 04:31:54 AM
    by leonard28
    My dragon luck pillar and career projectories

Started by mintcoloredeyeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 522
    Last post September 26, 2022, 11:35:37 PM
    by mintcoloredeye
    Lost on Career/second opinion

Started by hopscotchBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 670
    Last post September 28, 2022, 06:38:54 PM
    by hopscotch
    Bazi calculator luck pillar accuracy// best industry for career?

Started by ripplestarsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 917
    Last post September 22, 2022, 11:49:35 PM
    by ripplestars
    Please help read - career, direction

Started by KiwiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 892
    Last post September 21, 2022, 05:04:14 PM
    by johnyqi
    Please help read - career, luck, direction

Started by tt117Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1158
    Last post September 17, 2022, 11:59:04 PM
    by crimsongem
    Please help to read my bazi for career

Started by dave72Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 578
    Last post September 08, 2022, 05:49:33 PM
    by crimsongem
    Please read my bazi for career, wealth and health

Started by autumnsunBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 464
    Last post August 26, 2022, 11:12:28 AM
    by autumnsun
    Please help in my bazi or zwds for career and wealth

Started by RwalkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 440
    Last post August 24, 2022, 04:17:38 AM
    by leonard28
    Hi! i need help in reading of my bazi chart. Faced difficulties in my career

Started by ChihayaburuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 542
    Last post August 17, 2022, 07:17:26 PM
    by crimsongem
    Request a Bazi Reading for a friend - Career

Started by mikehiiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 468
    Last post August 13, 2022, 06:21:10 AM
    by mikehii
    Career Outlook

Started by BazinewbiesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 300
    Last post August 11, 2022, 12:14:42 AM
    by crossjoint
    Will this person work well in my family

Started by curlymurlyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 304
    Last post August 02, 2022, 11:05:10 PM
    by curlymurly
    Please read my career chart

Started by gautamkumarBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 464
    Last post July 21, 2022, 03:12:37 AM
    by gautamkumar
    Reading and advice for career

Started by meevextBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 453
    Last post July 17, 2022, 07:57:44 PM
    by meevext
    Is a career in medicine a good fit for this chart?

Started by dingmaoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 657
    Last post July 08, 2022, 12:14:22 AM
    by dingmao
    Career Advice

Started by lebonooBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 911
    Last post August 04, 2022, 09:11:18 PM
    by leonard28
    Career Advice Pls!

Started by sparklinggrapefruitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 1313
    Last post May 29, 2022, 12:33:57 AM
    by Origin
    Help find clarity for Career

Started by BingbingBoard Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 456
    Last post April 25, 2022, 01:13:56 AM
    by Bingbing
    Working for small family business

Started by HomesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 1067
    Last post April 25, 2022, 05:26:21 PM
    by Homes
    Request for help, mental illness in family

Started by whisperBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 751
    Last post March 25, 2022, 02:41:36 PM
    by Gmuli
    Hope and direction

Started by Sdb1991Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 1169
    Last post March 26, 2022, 01:31:51 PM
    by aoefengshui
    Please, assistance with my Career and Relationship path!!

Started by DolceBloomBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1118
    Last post April 17, 2022, 10:48:53 AM
    by DolceBloom
    What is a good career for me?

Started by k2021Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 557
    Last post March 18, 2022, 10:56:19 AM
    by k2021
    Career and relationship issues, would like for someone to look into this

Started by lia999Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 869
    Last post March 12, 2022, 04:09:24 AM
    by lia999
    Need some advice on career and life

Started by fla19Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 794
    Last post March 10, 2022, 10:24:44 PM
    by popcoke
    Is my career doomed before it really starts?

Started by ReadyBazi2022Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 426
    Last post February 26, 2022, 10:49:35 AM
    by crimsongem
    Need guidance from Bazi for career and marriage

Started by KingKong2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 1660
    Last post February 25, 2022, 08:36:22 AM
    by KingKong2
    Feeling Lost, Question regarding career aspect

Started by SerenafhBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 657
    Last post February 20, 2022, 01:20:27 PM
    by crimsongem
    Relationship & career Advice

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 382
    Last post February 10, 2022, 12:30:53 AM
    by Alex Teh

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: