Author Topic: Wanted to help this boy but don’t know how? Pls help.  (Read 103 times)

Online JM1985

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:Today at 10:22:48 AM
    • View Profile
  • Wanted to help this boy but don’t know how? Pls help.
    « on: July 22, 2021, 02:36:33 PM »
    Wanted to help this boy but don’t know how? Pls help.

Male born in Malaysia 28 Jun 1986 (07:57PM)

1.   He has parents who constantly quarrels and a mom who likes threatening to throwing all her young kids out of the window and jumping down herself. When the kids are in their teens she likes running away from home making the children frantic going in search for her. The whole family, except for his father and youngest brother, went into depression and falls dependent on medication.
    2.   His siblings are all married with kids of their own and lived elsewhere.
    3.   He is single and living with his aged parents who had never stop their lifetime hobby of quarrelling.
    4.   Few years back he quit his stressful job and help out in his parents’ hawker stall.
    5.   In mid of year 2017 he was seriously ill with TB. He went through the intensive treatment regimen for the few months.
    6.   After full recovery he took over his parents’ business and initiated tie-up with food delivery services of his hawker food.
    7.   His business is doing well and managed to survive through the past 18 months of intermittent lockdowns in Malaysia.
    8.   Lately he was under a lot of stress from the supply chain to his business (some closing down, late and/or no stock delivery) causing him to running around seeking alternatives.
    9.   A week ago, he dumped the business and walked out, under immersed stress from work and at home (at verge of a nervous breakdown).
    10.   According to him, his main life focus is: being the eldest son, it is his full responsibility to take care of his old folks and the stigma from his past bad health (depression & TB) he has made it a point not to socialize or get married, coz he feels that he can die anytime.

My concern is how is he going to live the rest of his life after his parents are gone. I had indicated my willingness to invest in his business, should he want to expand it (he feels economic timing is not good now). His siblings and friends had tried introducing girls to him but he turned down all of them coz he doesn’t want to make them a widow. I have suggested for him to embrace some faith (be it Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity) but he don’t believe in any of them, he only believes in himself. The BIG PROBLEM is, I don’t think he is STRONG in believing in himself. His future looks bleak.

Online zombie

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Today at 08:15:41 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Wanted to help this boy but don’t know how? Pls help.
    « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
    I asked using the Iching and i got : hexagram 1 moves to 43.

Hexagram 1  says :"Arrogant dragon will have cause to repent."
    The  hexagram 43 says: " No cry.
    In the end misfortune comes."

He had the opportunity to do important work, but gave in to the temptation to flaunt his arrogance. His desires and ambitions have far exceeded his abilities. He needs to think deeply about the future of his life or he will face difficult problems.
    There are hidden dangers in his life .He might be depressed, anxious ...  he must not lower his guard

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:09:00 PM by zombie »

five arts forum

Re: Wanted to help this boy but don’t know how? Pls help.
    « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

2019 is coming soon ! What are your 2019 personal targets you wanted to achieve?

Started by AdministratorBoard Just talk

Replies: 20
    Views: 2320
    Last post January 10, 2019, 01:18:45 AM
    by Smile
    ▲Just found out that i am pregnant..wanted to find out what my bazi says about it

Started by DexterBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 2791
    Last post February 20, 2016, 04:16:16 AM
    by Thomas
    ▲Wanted: A Solomonic Solution

Started by GabrielBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 779
    Last post February 15, 2016, 11:58:19 PM
    by Harvey
    ▲Proofreader wanted (2nd attempt)

Started by AlbertBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 2
    Views: 664
    Last post January 28, 2016, 10:12:03 PM
    by Darcy
    ▲Re: Wanted Women!

Started by LeahBoard Physiognomy & Palmistry

Replies: 1
    Views: 628
    Last post December 24, 2015, 07:47:45 AM
    by Harley
    SuperRich 2nd Gen Wanted!

Started by SummerBoard Data Contribution

Replies: 9
    Views: 2359
    Last post August 07, 2015, 05:49:02 PM
    by decha_woo
    MOVED: Master Feng Shui - wanted

Started by user290Board Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 961
    Last post May 12, 2015, 07:27:02 PM
    by user290
    Master Feng Shui - wanted

Started by witriBoard Feng Shui Bangunan

Replies: 0
    Views: 1044
    Last post May 12, 2015, 06:59:08 PM
    by witri

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: