Author Topic: Greetings..  (Read 375 times)

Offline hiriya

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 22, 2021, 08:56:15 AM
    • View Profile
  • Greetings..
    « on: October 14, 2021, 12:53:27 PM »
    Dear All,

can anyone read my chart, because i am 34 years old this year but still single and lack of money. my career also terrible :
    2015 until 2019 i was tried to be enterpreneur but not success,
    2019 back to office worker, high salary but not got paid because cheated by Boss & my closed friend
    2020 unemployed
    2021 working as IT Project manager, but still contract based

my love life also bad :
    3 of my previous ex always cheated on me with other guy
    my last ex was loyal but bad temper, bad mouth, full of jellousy and stubborn

My Questions :
    1. I wonder, can i become an enterpreneur & success? or enough to be office worker
    2. Can I found a good spouse & married someday?
    3. Anything wrong with my chart?

My data :
    DOB : June 25th 1987
    Time : 08:00 AM Jakarta Time

Thanks a lot before  ;D

Offline crimsongem

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Greetings..
    « Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 03:35:07 PM »
    There is a sign that your wealth fluctuates in cash but strong and steadier in immovable asset (house/land) and other types of investment (low risk or high risk). 

1. Have you considered trying self-employment or remote work? There is a sign that you need female presence to boost your career luck. But I'm not sure what that means. It can be related to your family, friends, spouse or colleagues.

2. Avoid marriage until your career is steady. You have weak marriage luck. When the time has come, you can simply find someone on a dating site. You still have time from 35-45 yo.

3. Seems like you have troublesome relationship with other people. Not just your spouse.

Offline hiriya

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 04:56:10 PM »
    There is a sign that your wealth fluctuates in cash but strong and steadier in immovable asset (house/land) and other types of investment (low risk or high risk). 

1. Have you considered trying self-employment or remote work? There is a sign that you need female presence to boost your career luck. But I'm not sure what that means. It can be related to your family, friends, spouse or colleagues.

2. Avoid marriage until your career is steady. You have weak marriage luck. When the time has come, you can simply find someone on a dating site. You still have time from 35-45 yo.

3. Seems like you have troublesome relationship with other people. Not just your spouse.

Dear Sir Crimsongem,

Thanks for your analysis,
    1. I already tried property business in 2016-2018, i buy old house,demolished and built 2 new house for sale with soft loan from my uncle  ;D but until now only 1 house has been sold.

2. Noted sir, I am curious that I cant be married because only minor stars (Hong Luan) in my spouse palace..

3. Definitely yes, i dont know why i always have bad relationship with other people. Other people easily accused me for negative things that i didnt do, for example in 2019 My Boss and My Best Friend in office accused me using black magic on them (LOL)  :D :D
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 07:12:40 PM by hiriya »

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 09:37:59 PM »
    May i ask?

Your life in general has a lot of drama? Easily get obstacles and challenging all the times in every aspect of life?

Offline hiriya

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 10:03:18 PM »
    May i ask?

Your life in general has a lot of drama? Easily get obstacles and challenging all the times in every aspect of life?

Hello Sir,

Yes.. everytime I tried hard, the result didnt came as expected
    as u said, too much drama and obstacles around my life
    to be honest sometime i felt empty and dissapointed, but still i believed someday i'll success and then.. i get up and facing all the problems alone  ;)

Offline crimsongem

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 09:31:20 AM »
    You were born on the same date with a friend of mine. You came in Dragon hour, he came in Monkey hour.

He is virtually complete as a person with good attitude and outlook in life. Yet he needs more time to carve the best out of his career and find love.

He's unable to find a permanent job overseas despite his stellar academic performance. Always contract based with relatively high salary.

He is a Chinese descent and he has difficulty finding girlfriends from the same 'circle'. So far he only had 2 exes (1 in high school and 1 in late 20s). Both dumped him after a while, which hurts because he's really into the relationship.

Eventually, he opens a boutique IT consulting company in Indonesia and so far he's doing well. He will get married soon after finding someone from a niche dating site. More serious one unlike Tinder.

His girlfriend is 3/4 local 1/4 chinese, but they have the same religion.

---

Not just Hong Luan if we use https://zwds-calculator.com/

I also look at other palaces: wealth, career, happiness and children.

If we use Bazi, I guess the relationship problem is affected by excessive fire element in your natal chart.

---
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 09:37:49 AM by crimsongem »

Offline Maggimee

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:October 18, 2021, 12:55:40 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 01:57:39 PM »
    Hi Hiriya, I am new to Bazi but please allow me to do a reading for u.
    based on my reading, you’re advised not to be trustful towards anyone including closest people. You cannot depend on anyone other than yourself, there is more people wanting to sabotage you than actually help you. Career wise you just need to focus on doing on your job and disregard about anyone else.  Please think twice and carefully before saying anything because you’ll easily offend someone unknowingly.
    Relationship aspect, I strongly suggest you be extremely cautious in choosing a partner. You should try looking for partner with a strong personality though you may not like very much because it may be overbearing for you.
    1. I wonder, can i become an entrepreneur & success? or enough to be office worker
       You can try to scale a small business and learn and slowly grow. You can try to freelance some I.T projects if you don't want to work for others. 
       Yes, you should be optimistic. It's probable you will find a spouse in your next luck pillar. But you must also be very cautious in choosing at the same time. But that doesn't mean you should stop looking for a partner now and wait until your next pillar. You should still find a partner and be in a relationship until time is right to be married.
    The Mao-Chen harm in your chart is a big nuisance.
    Cheers !

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 15, 2021, 07:11:53 PM »
    May i ask?

Hello Sir,

Yes.. everytime I tried hard, the result didnt came as expected
    as u said, too much drama and obstacles around my life
    to be honest sometime i felt empty and dissapointed, but still i believed someday i'll success and then.. i get up and facing all the problems alone  ;)
    What you need “mind training” all the times. I mean no high expectation or no expectation. If heaven give for you then you will get it, if not let it go. So your life will more happy. :) thank you for your answer. Just curious for my study.

Offline TaiYin

• ZWDS
    • G301-G400
    • "I am not a teacher, but an awakener"
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 08:16:18 AM »
    Your chart shows you're determined and persistent even when meet many challenges. This is good.

However, you are likely to go through challenges in life and obstacles at almost every turn, as you will find your goals tend to elude you... The obstacles in life will teach you strengths and characters.

Career / Business: You'll always encounter opportunities but usually are not wise in making decisions. In this case, working the normal 9-5 job maybe a better option. Contractual based is good too.
    Love / Relationship: Last decade seems to give you more challenges to maintain them although in general, you'll have challenges to maintain them in life.

Don't give up. Just work hard and life will be better in the later years.
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

I am not a teacher, but an awakener.

Offline vng78

• 盲派八字 - Blindman sect
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 03:09:11 AM »
    @hiriya

1. I wonder, can i become an enterpreneur & success? or enough to be office worker
    You can run a small business of your own but that's much much later in life. Until then, you'll do better to work for someone else.

Yes, but based on your chart, your true spouse won't appear until you're at least 55 years old.
    There's a chance to get married in your mid 40s but I'm afraid it may not work out in the end.

- Stems perform good work but it's difficult to gain authority or corporate rank, so this is one issue. It also means you tend to have issues with authority figures or legal matter as well.
    - On branch level, it's not that great because many elements don't do work. Chen as wealth does not do work and instead easy to lose money to friends. Your health is also likely not that great.
    - Mao - Wu break is also an issue, often not good relationship with co-workers or friends that will affect your career negatively. In terms of relationship with females, it means other guys often come and break your relationship.

But things will gradually become better and more stable for you, mid 40s would be the peak of your career.
    Mid 50s you'll likely decide to start your own business and retire from your job eventually.

Vince

five arts forum

Re: Greetings..
    « Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 03:09:11 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: