Free download Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator by aoefengshui

• Master Tsai Five Pillars of Destiny 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Master Tsai Five Pillars of Destiny  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Joey

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
  • -Give Me Sight Beyond Sight-
    • View Profile
  • Master Tsai Five Pillars of Destiny
    « on: May 06, 2019, 05:09:56 PM »
    Hi All,

It is been a while that I am active again in this Forum, I am more busy studying the Basics of Body, Mind and Energy.

Lately I was referring to a website which I found very interesting, why? Someone refers to Master Tsai??

About 10 years ago I was active as a Beginner (still a Beginner) in WOFS. Someone had no Wood-element in their Bazi - chart. According to Five elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Wood could refer to the Liver-network. Without Wood-element, could mean that person has no Liver in his body, I thought.

Ten years ago I was already scratching my head that the Bazi or Four Pillars of Destiny could be not complete, it should be more. That is one of many reasons that I switched to ZWDS.

There should be an Advanced Bazi which should contain all Five elements in someone's chart, a weak Liver is acceptable but without a Liver?

IMO it should be 8 Pillars of Destiny (8x8=64 more 64 helices of the DNA or 64 Hexagrams) should be a better version. Four Pillars is IMO too refined and too Simplified which could miss out many important elements.

Simplified makes more easier to decode, but missing out the Five organs network of our body is confusion to me.

I don't have enough time in this life to modify or improve the Current Bazi-system. I truly hope one day, younger Scholars will come up with a new Bazi-system through 3 Dimensional-Bazi model, like our Five Organs Network in 3D.

Master Tsai had already made (or try) new steps in modern Bazi methods: the Man on the Moon first steps of Advanced Chinese Metaphysics.

Joey.

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • Re: Master Tsai Five Pillars of Destiny
    « Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 09:48:26 PM »

IMO it should be 8 Pillars of Destiny (8x8=64 more 64 helices of the DNA or 64 Hexagrams) should be a better version. Four Pillars is IMO too refined and too Simplified which could miss out many important elements.

- How to plot the 4 Houses of Life, Conception, Body and Conception Aura + detailed translated article with several case studies:
    http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=1819.0

- Full 8-Pillar charts of famous people: (with the additional 4 houses)
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=622.msg164773#msg164773 (Donald Trump)
    http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=70.msg19460#msg19460 (Master Xu Lewu)
    http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=2089.msg22296#msg22296 (Mdm Kwa Geok Choo)
    http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=2089.msg22555#msg22555 (Lee Kuan Yew)

Four pillars is progressing towards a 5th pillar – A need for CM's development!
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline Joey

• G101-G300
    • -Give Me Sight Beyond Sight-
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 08:13:29 AM »
    ArtofFugue,

Thank you for your work here.

We now IMO all agree that the current Bazi should improve and more being developted.

A question: I am stuck with the concept of "Follow the Leader chart" for more than 10 years and still not agree  or be confused with it. Maybe we definately are looking foreward with 5 pillars of Destiny. It has a nice story about gang/mafia story, but I still not accept with that concept according TCM theory.

What is your opinion about it? Thanks.

Joey.

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 11:44:14 PM »
    A question: I am stuck with the concept of "Follow the Leader chart" for more than 10 years and still not agree  or be confused with it.

If not agree, abort it.
    If not working, abandon it.

As I dive deeper into Mangpai Bazi, I discovered Daymaster and chart category are not really important.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline nin99

• G501++
    • Last Login:September 17, 2021, 11:43:34 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 03:24:53 AM »
    A question: I am stuck with the concept of "Follow the Leader chart" for more than 10 years and still not agree  or be confused with it.

If not agree, abort it.
    If not working, abandon it.

As I dive deeper into Mangpai Bazi, I discovered Daymaster and chart category are not really important.

What you think about new lp for this chart 10 dec 1987 8 10 am,male.thank you.

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 09:32:08 PM »
    Hi All,

Thanks to ArtofFugue with his wonderful work in this Forum. I feel in debt to him for his time, efforts and money, so my contribution to update my Saphora FS Calculator since 2012. Still many errors I haven’t corrected yet, using it is for your own risks.

Yes, my Ms Office 2000 is out of date, now only through iCloud available. I still work with my Prehistoric Windows XP.

I have added his “Special Hexagrams”. I am getting old: I can’t remember all of it.

I have also added the Conception Theory of House Body and Life. I don’t have time to check for correction. I will update later on.

My simple and humble Saphora FS Calculator in Ms Excel.

See you guys around in this fantastic Forum.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Xanoxt

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:August 31, 2021, 06:23:05 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 07:08:54 PM »
    Hi All,

Thanks to ArtofFugue with his wonderful work in this Forum. I feel in debt to him for his time, efforts and money, so my contribution to update my Saphora FS Calculator since 2012. Still many errors I haven’t corrected yet, using it is for your own risks.

Yes, my Ms Office 2000 is out of date, now only through iCloud available. I still work with my Prehistoric Windows XP.

I have added his “Special Hexagrams”. I am getting old: I can’t remember all of it.

I have also added the Conception Theory of House Body and Life. I don’t have time to check for correction. I will update later on.

My simple and humble Saphora FS Calculator in Ms Excel.

See you guys around in this fantastic Forum.

Saphora.

Awesome calculator, thank you!

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 10:45:18 PM »
    We need full 4 pillars + additional houses (Houses of Life, Conception, Body and Conception Aura) for a full, comprehensive and accurate reading. Anything less than that, throw out of the window and disregard it! Only half-baked practitioners use single pillar reading, but it will never be fully accurate. Some superficial and generic traits might be matching though as same Daymasters share similar traits.

From geomancy.net (a professional master's opinion), I can tell those additional houses are very important.

Advanced Analysis 2 houses
    (ie house of life & conception)

Many ba zi analysis done by others often never consider these two important houses, thus never produced an accurate analysis.

Check further to see if the practitioner analyses two extra Pillars: House of Life and House of Conception are analyzed in addition to the Year, Month, Day and Time of birth. As House of Life Pillar will ultimately determine whether a person is weak or strong as shown in the two case studies below.

On the other hand, House of Conception tells about the type of relationship for the male. And for females, in particular it relates to child birth issues and more.

Insist on this two extra pillars if anyone claims that they do a full Ba Zi analysis for you.

This is how a FULL Bazi chart should look like....

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 10:48:40 AM by ArtofFugue »

Offline tea

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 12:23:53 PM »
    I dont know bazi , zwds or he in person but i always admire @ArtofFugue skills and knowledge and his personality in real life ( direct , honest, simple, humble, clever, details , solitude , frank )
    May heaven bless you with your kindness by always share your knowledge :)

Offline Jewel

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 03:16:40 PM »
    @tea .. I so agree  ;D ;)

Offline RDZS

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:September 17, 2021, 05:13:13 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Master Tsai Five Pillars of Destiny
    « Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 05:14:47 AM »

I agree we need to see more on the charts, and I was wondering, if all earth branches have Wood, Fire, Metal, Water and Earth, depending on the phase the earth branch is in - wouldn't that qualify as having wood even though it doesn't appear below in the Hidden Stems?

Thanks

Offline RDZS

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 10, 2021, 05:23:01 AM »
    [There should be an Advanced Bazi which should contain all Five elements in someone's chart, a weak Liver is acceptable but without a Liver?

Simplified makes more easier to decode, but missing out the Five organs network of our body is confusion to me.]

I agree we need to see more on the charts, and I was wondering, if all earth branches have Wood, Fire, Metal, Water and Earth, depending on the phase the earth branch is in - wouldn't that qualify as having an element (ex - wood)  even though that element doesn't appear below in the Hidden Stems?

Thanks
    [/quote]

Offline tea

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 12:38:51 PM »
    More pillars more accurate ( but depend on the master skills too )
    Hidden combination ( secret combination ) also important
    Sen sha also
    Phase also
    Na yin
    And so many things
    Related example absent of wood, then it could be happen it wasn’t absent if based on the flowing of the chart, secret combination, phase, sen sha, etc. Not yet everyday is not same day, there is hours too. But when talking about “ the head dragon in my culture term ( grand duke in chinese term ) , then must taken seriously as its commander = the beginning of the chart holder , the fruit of parents or past life and tree for the chart holder

Hahaha i shocked after typing those above as i really know nothing about bazi , serious. I only used my PURE IMAGINATION to grasp the concept

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:28:05 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #13 on: September 10, 2021, 02:28:57 PM »

I agree we need to see more on the charts, and I was wondering, if all earth branches have Wood, Fire, Metal, Water and Earth, depending on the phase the earth branch is in - wouldn't that qualify as having wood even though it doesn't appear below in the Hidden Stems?

Thanks

You mean from the 12 life stages/growth phases?
    This will still provide only one more phase if we decide to add it.

There is structure. There are ways all this interact with each other. If we can't follow it in the 4 original pillars, piling more info on top of that is unlikely to help, as then there will be even more parts one will need to find the structure in.

While that can be valid and I do use life pillar from time to time, there is a way the system utilizes and there isn't stuff missing in my humble opinion. If we can't work with the 4 pillars, adding more to it, may be too early, as a step to do.

Offline RDZS

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 12:05:15 AM »

You mean from the 12 life stages/growth phases?

I think so. Example:  in Rat, Wood is (stage/phase) 2 (bath/growth?); Fire is (stage/phase) 11. Although English is my native language, my Chinese Metaphysics learning has been done in a different language.

There is structure. There are ways all this interact with each other. If we can't follow it in the 4 original pillars, piling more info on top of that is unlikely to help, as then there will be even more parts one will need to find the structure in.

While that can be valid and I do use life pillar from time to time, there is a way the system utilizes and there isn't stuff missing in my humble opinion. If we can't work with the 4 pillars, adding more to it, may be too early, as a step to do.

Thank you!

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 12:05:15 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Wu yin day master…thoughts?

Started by truthseekrBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 586
    Last post August 20, 2021, 11:46:49 AM
    by truthseekr
    Destiny and Divination: Online fortunetelling booming among young people in Hong

Started by renBoard Just talk

Replies: 0
    Views: 344
    Last post May 23, 2021, 09:16:48 PM
    by ren
    Please comment on the next two pillars, 64 & 74

Started by Mishav6237Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 129
    Last post May 20, 2021, 05:03:32 AM
    by Mishav6237
    Is living alone in her destiny chart?

Started by kaingsvBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 528
    Last post April 21, 2021, 11:34:27 PM
    by kaingsv
    Dear master help me ensure my hour pillar

Started by KtlenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 401
    Last post May 13, 2021, 05:44:09 AM
    by mona
    Four Pillars with only Yin or only Yang energy?

Started by SilmarilBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 271
    Last post March 29, 2021, 07:03:52 AM
    by ren
    Need help in reading my Bazi Chart and Qi Men Destiny Chart

Started by SpicyChickenJoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 267
    Last post March 20, 2021, 11:07:15 PM
    by SpicyChickenJoy
    Please Help To Determine My Day Master Strength

Started by fromthestars19Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 462
    Last post March 01, 2021, 09:29:10 PM
    by crimsongem
    Saphora-LIVE: Health: DNA vs Destiny

Started by SaphoraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 215
    Last post January 31, 2021, 09:35:11 AM
    by Saphora
    Clashing Pillars, mine or not?

Started by alphatraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 215
    Last post January 16, 2021, 05:42:01 PM
    by alphatrader
    Four pillars for health and well-being: finding your balance – Beth Grace, USA

Started by ken79Board Art of Medicine (Healing)

Views: 1348
    Last post December 31, 2020, 01:27:54 PM
    by ken79
    qi men destiny software

Started by liaBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 425
    Last post December 21, 2020, 03:14:49 AM
    by serenade
    qi men destiny vs qi men forecasting-

Started by liaBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 6
    Views: 924
    Last post July 18, 2021, 11:55:08 PM
    by Rao
    master lilian star physiognomy

Started by user108Board Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 13
    Views: 960
    Last post November 12, 2020, 02:30:38 AM
    by serenade
    Videos of Master Ji Qian

Started by ken79Board Miscellaneous topics

Replies: 56
    Views: 2733
    Last post September 03, 2020, 02:59:57 PM
    by ken79
    Misunderstandings of Strong Day Master and Strong Wealth

Started by divinerchanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 434
    Last post August 10, 2020, 03:10:04 PM
    by divinerchan
    Know your real master. 欲识明师当转理气。

Started by 祈sBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 943
    Last post August 25, 2020, 03:23:56 PM
    by 祈s
    Please help read ten year luck pillars. Have been experiencing bad few years.

Started by SenanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 853
    Last post July 19, 2020, 08:16:32 AM
    by user2932
    Master, please help! Thank you!

Started by Browsing123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 1468
    Last post July 11, 2020, 10:13:10 AM
    by Browsing123
    How to know if a Person will Become a Feng Shui Master?

Started by khen888Board Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 10
    Views: 1197
    Last post June 28, 2020, 11:05:41 PM
    by jinbojin
    original bazi by 9 dragon master

Started by user108Board Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 473
    Last post June 01, 2020, 09:04:41 PM
    by user108
    PLEASE ANALYZE MY BAZI, MASTER!!!

Started by supriatnacaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 604
    Last post May 27, 2020, 04:47:33 PM
    by johnyqi
    Fengshui master killed 5 HK women with poisonous "holy water"!!!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Just talk

Views: 581
    Last post November 11, 2020, 01:12:09 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Destiny in physics

Started by mellybauBoard Art of Divination (Prediction)

Views: 1601
    Last post May 18, 2020, 11:19:48 AM
    by mellybau
    TOLONG ANALISIS BISNIS YANG COCOK UNTUK SAYA MASTER!

Started by supriatnacaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 480
    Last post May 26, 2020, 03:55:54 PM
    by mellybau
    Confused about my day master

Started by ddd1993Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 627
    Last post January 17, 2020, 08:54:53 PM
    by Gmuli
    Day Master clash with Luck Pillar ? Need Help

Started by longkong95Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 1622
    Last post January 19, 2020, 06:34:57 PM
    by longkong95
    Adam Khoo's pillars

Started by FlyingKiteBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 550
    Last post December 27, 2019, 01:10:34 PM
    by FlyingKite
    no yang knife for wu day master?

Started by ninodeleon14Board Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Views: 497
    Last post December 24, 2019, 03:19:01 PM
    by ninodeleon14
    FuYin Day Master with Decade luck Pillar & Change of Gui to Jia Decade luck

Started by DelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 1607
    Last post April 01, 2020, 07:26:37 PM
    by Del

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: