Chinese Five Arts > Art of Medicine (Healing)

Relationship between the nictemeral time of Chinese med. and the Bazi times?

(1/3) > >>

Zimon:
What is the relationship between the nictemeral time of Chinese medicine and the Bazi times? Every two hours there is an energetic maximum in the meridians connected to the organs and viscera. The organs are yin and the viscera are yang. Here are the times
From 1.00 to 3.00 am = liver, yin wood
From 3.00 to 5.00 am = lungs, yin metal
From 5.00 to 7.00 am = large intestine, yang metal
From 7.00 to 9.00 am = stomach, yang earth
From 9.00 to 11.00 am = spleen, yin earth
From 11.00 am to 1.00 pm = heart, yin fire
From 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm = small intestine, fire yang
From 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm = urinary bladder, yang water
From 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm = kidneys, yin water
From 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm = minister of the heart, yin fire
From 9.00 pm to 11.00 pm = triple heater, yang fire
From 11.00 pm to 1.00 am = gall bladder, yang wood

sunny:
From what I heard, TCM people have to study basic 5 elements, right?

I deduce it's same with Bazi's hours.

Zimon:
My question was related to the relationship that there may be between the two times, logically it should be that the influx of qi in the meridians follows the energies in transit every two hours, but it is not so, for example at 8.00 pm there is Xu earth, while in the circulation of qi, at 8.00 pm there is the maximum influx in the meridian of the minister of the heart, which is yin fire ...

ren:
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Zimon:
Thanks.
It is true that the Chinese calendar is not taught in most TCM schools, but the times of the energy flows in the meridians described in Chinese medicine are clinically, empirically accurate; there is in fact a diagnostic that takes into account the time in which certain symptoms occurred and there is also an acupuncture technique called "noon-midnight" which is applied precisely taking into account those times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version