Chinese Five Arts > Life Foundation

Success without stress

(1/3) > >>

Twinkle:
Dear All,

There is so good about his talk. I start to replace my sleeping pill with his talk. What a life? I dwell on the past till I breakdown and I start worry about the future after knowing about bazi. Anyway I have to learn how to swim now :D

Twinkle

Twinkle:
Thank you.

TObaSANtex:
Oh my pwincess  :D

TObaSANtex:

--- Quote from: CONG.CE.RE.MEN on February 16, 2019, 10:26:25 AM ---KEEEP SENDING YOUR BURNED ASSSHH TO OUR AREA TO ELIMINATE YOUR WRONG DOING IN YOUR PAST YOU OLD BOSSSS ! SURE IT WILL REDUCE YOUR STREESSSS !!

AND EAT THOSE TOP YOUNG BOSS START GROWING SO YOU CAN BE FOREVER YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAMN GOOD KINGGGGGGGG OF JOYYYYYY AND DONT NEED FIRE TO FEED YOUR TRALALA GRASSSSS !!!!!!!!

SUCCESSSS IS SUCKKKKKK ESSSSSS!!!!!

--- End quote ---

"Give a dog money , they will stop barking "

Success quote.

TObaSANtex:

--- Quote from: TObaSANtex on February 16, 2019, 08:05:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: CONG.CE.RE.MEN on February 16, 2019, 10:26:25 AM ---KEEEP SENDING YOUR BURNED ASSSHH TO OUR AREA TO ELIMINATE YOUR WRONG DOING IN YOUR PAST YOU OLD BOSSSS ! SURE IT WILL REDUCE YOUR STREESSSS !!

AND EAT THOSE TOP YOUNG BOSS START GROWING SO YOU CAN BE FOREVER YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAMN GOOD KINGGGGGGGG OF JOYYYYYY AND DONT NEED FIRE TO FEED YOUR TRALALA GRASSSSS !!!!!!!!

SUCCESSSS IS SUCKKKKKK ESSSSSS!!!!!

--- End quote ---

"Give a dog money , they will stop barking "

Success quote.

--- End quote ---

Why dog will stop barking ?

Whatever, because you are the BOSS !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version