Chinese Five Arts > Life Foundation

THE HEART OF A MOTHER - CONNECTED TO YOUR LIFE SITUATION

(1/3) > >>

Han:

Administrator:
Very good post. Thankyou!

Family matter is complex.

Feel happy to those who have smooth family relations.

But there are some who have unusual encounters. Someone (including your mama) in the family may plot against you, may use you, may even belittle you, may sacrifice you for your bro or sis, etc etc etc....but still there are 1001 reasons to take care of them when the time has come.

senators613:
Totally agree with Admin,

all on the eyes of beholder,

even you think you did a right thing or situation,but there is someone out side believe u did wrong.

i believe aslong you believe yourself and have a peace mind with your action then nothing matter  from outsider. 

family is very complex.  in the end it like artogue favourite saying  "past karma".

Han:

--- Quote from: Administrator on December 15, 2018, 01:16:05 AM ---Very good post. Thankyou!

Family matter is complex.

Feel happy to those who have smooth family relations.

But there are some who have unusual encounters. Someone (including your mama) in the family may plot against you, may use you, may even belittle you, may sacrifice you for your bro or sis, etc etc etc....but still there are 1001 reasons to take care of them when the time has come.

--- End quote ---

Indeed.

But even to a bad Mother --> Still have to go --> Make her heart change to become affectionate toward you, no matter how bad she is. 

Thus it is the same as : "Father & Mother already passed away --> Then make Heaven to become affectionate toward you".

So in bad Mother case, the child filial is actually that make the Heaven smile --> That is what will open the door of Life helping hand Qi.

This also apply to someone that doesn't know who is their Mother/Father --> Then the substitute of their Mother/Father is their parents.

All of this, is coming from RESOURCES element analysis = Mother and Life helping Qi have hidden connection.

tea:
Agreed

I don't know anyone else deserved to be loved all out on earth except my father and mother and would do anything taken risk of my life as long they are happy. All my life goal were only one is wanted to make them happy and satisfied, and i did. I resigned from my work as VP by intuition had to take care of her, true, she got cancer.
I lost my weight til 36 kgs only after she passed away

Everything happened in my life mom and dad always had intuition due we were close each others although i had many siblings and they were shown me the path to be human being not just human but inhumane

Now since they were passed away what i can do is prayed for them regularly including all their ancestors in my meditation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version