Put theory into practice: Showoff time! > Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

The fate of Singapore (a ZWDS point of view)

(1/4) > >>

ArtofFugue:
Finally found the time of Singapore's birth: 10:00am

"The Birth of Singapore
The proclamation declaring Singapore’s independence was announced on Radio Singapore at 10:00 am on 9 August 1965. Simultaneously in Kuala Lumpur, the Tunku announced the separation to the federal parliament. He then moved a resolution to enact the Constitution of Malaysia (Singapore Amendment) Bill, 1965, that would allow Singapore to leave Malaysia and become an independent and sovereign state. The bill was passed with a 126-0 vote and given the royal assent by the end of the day. Singapore TV also aired the press conference called by Lee at 4:30 p.m. During the press conference, Lee explained why the separation was inevitable despite his long-standing belief in the merger, and called on the people to remain firm and calm. Filled with emotions and his eyes brimming with tears, Lee had given Singaporeans a glimpse of their leader’s “moment of anguish”."
Source: http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/history/events/dc1efe7a-8159-40b2-9244-cdb078755013

Hence Singapore's Four Pillars and ZWDS chart would be the following.

With Hua Ji in Wealth palace, no wonder always making losses in investments.

Members with ZWDS knowledge, do take a look (with reference with Master Joseph Yu's HK analysis)..

Life palace = ?
Parents palace = represents the "parent" country of Singapore which it was separated from
Spouse palace = represents the chief executive
Offspring palace = represents the country's citizens
Wealth palace = represents the country's financial status
Health palace = represents inflation trends
Travel palace = represents the country's overseas prospects
Friends palace = represents the civil servants
Career palace = represents achievements of the administration

Do you find the stars' interpretation to draw parallels with Singapore?

*Also take a look Bazi chart analysis of Singapore: http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=1061.0

hokyau:
for country should treat as male or female?

::)

haha the 7K in parents palace is probably a blessing in disguise for S'pore in retrospect :P

user108:
seems like a good chart

Check vietnam chart, not so good

2nd sept 1945 at 2pm

user108:
Based on info from chart, I read Singaporeans are very:

Benevolent, upright, not corrupt

Proud

Very aggressive to neighboring countries

Have a lot of interests, multi interests

Very meticulous, take cares for details

Like a sense of comradeship

I think Independence day applies to the citizens

ArtofFugue:

--- Quote from: nilegem on March 16, 2015, 12:03:36 PM ---Based on info from chart, I read Singaporeans are very:

Benevolent, upright, not corrupt

Proud

Very aggressive to neighboring countries

Have a lot of interests, multi interests

Very meticulous, take cares for details

Like a sense of comradeship

I think Independence day applies to the citizens

--- End quote ---

Interesting, if you look at Parents palace, you'll see what kind of relationship Singapore has with Malaysia. ;D

I tell you that chart draws alot of parallels with Singapore's traits. Not sure about Vietnam's history but you can try using Master Joseph Yu's method.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version