Aoefengshui Advanced ZDWS Course. One-on-one teaching

Author Topic: Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Ardarani

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:September 15, 2021, 02:25:59 PM
    • View Profile
  • Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021
    « on: January 01, 2021, 05:35:49 PM »
    Dear all,

happy new year!
    may the new year filled with happiness

would kindly request for your help in this new beginning of 2021 :D if i may ask

what it would look like from bazi, mangpai or ZWDS perspective in the area of my business and love life
    my dad just start a baby business in food and beverages last october 2019 and he trust me to handle it, the small business is actually a restaurant just next to my guesthouse which is we also rent it

i resign last year and actually i was not quite ready about this new business, so i try to doing my best for this fam business
    last year was pretty much rough for most of us and also for me in the area of career, wealth and love

will my business survive and can grow? and also i curious about will i find prospective love this year?

my birthdate is
    Jakarta, november 6th 1994
    i am female

here i attached my bazi chart as well

really appreciate it for the reading ;D
    God bless us

Offline johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:September 15, 2021, 04:15:07 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021
    « Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 06:42:48 PM »
    Next year is Yin Metal Ox, so your Yang Fire will be able to obtain it. Could be good for business and money matters.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Offline Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 06:55:53 PM »
    Thanks Master @johnyqi
    i hope everythings getting better ;)

Offline vng78

• 盲派八字 - Blindman sect
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 07:27:51 PM »
    Happy New Year @Ardarani

This year basically will be a mixed year with good ending for you - business / wealth wise. You're still learning the ropes so it will be challenging for you, not to mention the pandemic is still not really over yet. Shen is wealth goes into Chou and Zi locks it meaning you'll have problems running the business and not doing well. However, Xu father comes and clashes Chou open so in the end father will help / rescue you. In the end, you also will gain wealth.

Relationship, not so much I think. This LP Ren and Bing clashes each other so there could be a relationship but does not look like it will pan out. If that already happened then it won't be much relationships until next LP. Ren and Shen are the same thing and linked to Wu through Zi. Wu swaps image to Bing, sounds like the Ren person went with / was already with another girl.

Anyway, you'll find your love soon enough.

Offline Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 02:26:56 PM »
    Happy New Year @Ardarani

This year basically will be a mixed year with good ending for you - business / wealth wise. You're still learning the ropes so it will be challenging for you, not to mention the pandemic is still not really over yet. Shen is wealth goes into Chou and Zi locks it meaning you'll have problems running the business and not doing well. However, Xu father comes and clashes Chou open so in the end father will help / rescue you. In the end, you also will gain wealth.

Relationship, not so much I think. This LP Ren and Bing clashes each other so there could be a relationship but does not look like it will pan out. If that already happened then it won't be much relationships until next LP. Ren and Shen are the same thing and linked to Wu through Zi. Wu swaps image to Bing, sounds like the Ren person went with / was already with another girl.

Anyway, you'll find your love soon enough.

hey Vince! happy new year
    hope you always surrounded by positive energies this year!

Thanks a lot for your insight, may i ask you further?

i dont really understand about the Ren guy you mentioned above, so this Ren guy now is married or in relationship with the other girl and we will meet somehow?

is it true that i got a better chance in love and even marriage in 2022-2024? or i will married in the next LP, which is when i am 30s

so.. to conclude your insight that 2021 would be up and down for me regarding business with a good ending and stuck in love
    i really hope that my business and wealth will be better this year and follow with 2022 and so on

btw happy sunday :)

Offline vng78

• 盲派八字 - Blindman sect
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 07:25:16 PM »
    i dont really understand about the Ren guy you mentioned above, so this Ren guy now is married or in relationship with the other girl and we will meet somehow?
    Ren guy should appear between 2018 to 2023. 2019 is Ji Hai and Hai is Ren so 2019 is possibly the year. Did something like this happen already?
    Otherwise 2022 Ren Yin is also possible but anyway, it doesn't matter when because it will just be a short relationship before a break up due to his relationship with another girl. It's hard to see whether he would be married to this girl or not but I think it's quite likely.

is it true that i got a better chance in love and even marriage in 2022-2024? or i will married in the next LP, which is when i am 30s
    I think next LP better chance because your spouse is Zi which is a late marriage.

Offline Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 08:26:01 PM »
    hey Vince

actually i think i met the Ren guy last january 2019, but he left me and had to choose arranged marriage, been thru quite deep heartbreak
    i dont know if 2022 i will meet this guy or a new guy
    here's i attach his bazi chart

wow i will married old ;D, which is fine as long as it is the best
    i just quite worry about my dad and big family expectation and also i a lil bit worry about not having a kid, since i married late
    eventho i dont really like kids tbh haha

how bout 2023? its gui mao year
    i thought my spouse it will be 7K or DO since i have banhe combination on my spouse pillar and hour pillar
    hehe correct me if i am wrong

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 08:35:33 PM by Ardarani »

Offline vng78

• 盲派八字 - Blindman sect
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 04:08:11 PM »
    Yeah 30s is a bit late but otherwise marriage life looks solid so I think it's worth the wait. Children aspects are good too.

You'd have a lot of headaches if you married your ex. His marriage life isn't that auspicious and he has multiple relationships / women. Definitely not a solid marriage for him so be thankful you didn't end up with him.

Offline Swordsaint

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:May 24, 2021, 10:04:43 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 11:34:22 PM »
    Hello Ardarani

Let me give a shot.

Since young, some of your friends may comment that you are goofy and not sociable.
    But deep down, people who knows you like your family, they appreciate your kindness and generosity.
    We start from your current LP Ren Shen (19-28 years old).

I believe this is a great period for you. In this period, you dream about the things you would like to do, but you would not
    set a end-point goal & timeline for your career.

For love life, you may run into one / more candidates who wants to run a business with you. Bottomline is - you need to fork out money for him.
    While it is very subjective, whether this is good or not it is up to you, just be aware of this possible phenomenon.

For 2020, the income is unpredictable and should improve in 2021!

Happy New Year!
    -Sword

Offline Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 03:48:35 PM »
    Yeah 30s is a bit late but otherwise marriage life looks solid so I think it's worth the wait. Children aspects are good too.

You'd have a lot of headaches if you married your ex. His marriage life isn't that auspicious and he has multiple relationships / women. Definitely not a solid marriage for him so be thankful you didn't end up with him.

Good day Vince
    @vng78

okayy i will listen to you, anything for the better living and bright future

haha ya damn ex, he played me so good its kinda hard to move on but i have to, i am stronger than he is and than before
    Thank God i'm done with him

Thanks for your advice,

suwun sanget

Offline Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 03:57:40 PM »
    Hello Ardarani

Let me give a shot.

Since young, some of your friends may comment that you are goofy and not sociable.
    But deep down, people who knows you like your family, they appreciate your kindness and generosity.

I believe this is a great period for you. In this period, you dream about the things you would like to do, but you would not

For love life, you may run into one / more candidates who wants to run a business with you. Bottomline is - you need to fork out money for him.
    While it is very subjective, whether this is good or not it is up to you, just be aware of this possible phenomenon.

Happy New Year!
    -Sword

Hey Sword!
    @Swordsaint

hmm from the very young age people know me as someone that extrovert but private as well
    i'm quite easy going

yeah! let's start on my Ren Shen LP
    noted Sword, this LP almost over and i really wish next LP i could break a leg and achieve something big and meaningful

for the love area, about "fork out' money for him, i guess it happen in my first serious and long term relationship back when i was 19 around 2013, i really want someone with a big heart and someone that strong enough to be my spouse in every aspect
    so i hope that he can support me, i can support him in a balance and best possible way

haha sounds like a dream, but lets try the best
    heaven know more :)

what bout 2022 ren yin year? Ren Yin will be fan yin to my Bing Shen DM
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:59:44 PM by Ardarani »

Offline Swordsaint

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 12:02:20 AM »
    Hello Ardarani

Let me give a shot.

Happy New Year!
    -Sword

Hey Sword!
    @Swordsaint

hmm from the very young age people know me as someone that extrovert but private as well
    i'm quite easy going

yeah! let's start on my Ren Shen LP
    noted Sword, this LP almost over and i really wish next LP i could break a leg and achieve something big and meaningful

for the love area, about "fork out' money for him, i guess it happen in my first serious and long term relationship back when i was 19 around 2013, i really want someone with a big heart and someone that strong enough to be my spouse in every aspect
    so i hope that he can support me, i can support him in a balance and best possible way

haha sounds like a dream, but lets try the best
    heaven know more :)

what bout 2022 ren yin year? Ren Yin will be fan yin to my Bing Shen DM

Hello Ardarani

The coming 2022 year would be a rough year. The outcome may be good but the process is challenging.
    It would look promising in the beginning and hamper by your new set of thoughts that clash with your initial values.

The next Luck Pillar brings more regular & stable income for you.

P.S. Your family seems to hit a bucket of gold between when you are 9-18 years old.
    That gentleman you mentioned is well manner, calm and deep thinking man, but not the type you like!

Best
    -Sword

Offline Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 02:46:28 PM »
    Helo Sword!
    @Swordsaint

rough 2022 :(
    okayy well noted

i was living a pretty good life when i was 9-18 yo, my mother business went very well.. after that chaos and collapsed followed
    i also just lost my mom last 2019, she is the strongest person i knew and she took care our fams really well
    eventho i am not that close to her, unfortunately

and the gui hai DM guy i mentioned, yea he is not the type i like at the beginning but we had very strong connection that i fell in love too hard for him
    but i am glad he blewed it, i guess i have better POV about the ideal spouse now and ready for the next love journey ;D

Offline Swordsaint

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 10:23:12 PM »
    Helo Sword!
    @Swordsaint

rough 2022 :(
    okayy well noted

i was living a pretty good life when i was 9-18 yo, my mother business went very well.. after that chaos and collapsed followed
    i also just lost my mom last 2019, she is the strongest person i knew and she took care our fams really well
    eventho i am not that close to her, unfortunately

and the gui hai DM guy i mentioned, yea he is not the type i like at the beginning but we had very strong connection that i fell in love too hard for him
    but i am glad he blewed it, i guess i have better POV about the ideal spouse now and ready for the next love journey ;D

Hi Ardarani

I'm sorry for your lost. This coming 2021 should be a happy one for you. You will get meet some new people and relationship would be cordial.
    But the outcome may or may not be good.

Best,
    -Sword

five arts forum

Re: Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021
    « Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 10:23:12 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Bazi chart reading

Started by Jakari71Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 135
    Last post Today at 07:13:56 PM
    by Jakari71
    Bazi Transits

Started by xutuguBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 62
    Last post September 22, 2021, 09:55:39 PM
    by xutugu
    Quiz 😀 Try and guess this person's life

Started by zImmortalBoard Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 8
    Views: 194
    Last post September 15, 2021, 03:37:24 PM
    by Beau d
    Full potential in Bazi

Started by jobaziBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 131
    Last post September 16, 2021, 07:39:25 AM
    by j27945
    please help with hour pillar and career 2021

Started by FloraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 131
    Last post September 23, 2021, 07:43:31 PM
    by j27945
    Please Help. 2021 is worst year in my life.

Started by melodymusicBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 445
    Last post September 16, 2021, 11:33:58 PM
    by j27945
    BaZi reading: JiHai

Started by EarthWaterBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 608
    Last post September 19, 2021, 02:33:20 PM
    by EarthWater
    Tolong bacakan BaZi saya..

Started by sunflower25Board Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 1
    Views: 199
    Last post September 17, 2021, 08:46:50 AM
    by getmovin_ID
    Please help me, read my Bazi/ Pa Che chart

Started by sunflower25Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 260
    Last post August 30, 2021, 06:06:03 PM
    by vng78
    Requesting for Bazi Reading_luck cycle_strong Fire DM

Started by Aquaman73Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 152
    Last post August 23, 2021, 01:28:08 PM
    by Aquaman73
    Request for Bazi Reading please

Started by NexanexBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 867
    Last post September 06, 2021, 03:52:51 PM
    by Nexanex
    Request for Bazi Reading

Started by ryanlim1988Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 697
    Last post August 25, 2021, 03:56:10 PM
    by vng78
    Just got fired, need advice

Started by bratkartoffelnBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 649
    Last post September 14, 2021, 10:43:45 PM
    by bratkartoffeln
    Help with this extremely strong bazi

Started by SamotBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 660
    Last post August 18, 2021, 12:04:53 PM
    by Samot
    Help me analyse my bazi chart

Started by tinwhistleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 29
    Views: 842
    Last post August 27, 2021, 02:39:21 PM
    by vng78
    bazi for career

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Miscellaneous topics

Views: 386
    Last post August 06, 2021, 09:53:39 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Need bazi and zwds reading for poultry business

Started by sofyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 299
    Last post August 07, 2021, 05:49:10 PM
    by sofy
    I am having alot of doubts with my life choices and starting to feel lost

Started by FlipFlopBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 211
    Last post August 16, 2021, 11:43:46 PM
    by j27945
    Ask - Similar ZWDS charts between 2 different people

Started by sforsueBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 614
    Last post September 15, 2021, 10:51:56 AM
    by TaiYin
    Please read my BaZi for compatibility

Started by LuckyStars1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 193
    Last post August 17, 2021, 09:31:57 PM
    by j27945
    Fan Yin LP - asking for advice

Started by kblitzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 316
    Last post July 27, 2021, 11:49:32 PM
    by vng78
    Seeking expert analysis of my Bazi chart

Started by windwaterBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 895
    Last post July 29, 2021, 08:02:19 PM
    by vng78
    Begging an advice to save marriage, DIVINATION

Started by proletarBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 619
    Last post July 22, 2021, 02:52:27 AM
    by proletar
    Compatibilty for first love :)

Started by tayyowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 218
    Last post July 03, 2021, 10:06:06 AM
    by tayyow
    Bazi reading for marriage

Started by imbozux86Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 217
    Last post June 30, 2021, 09:21:05 PM
    by imbozux86
    Please read my bazi compatibility and luck

Started by Win88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 185
    Last post June 28, 2021, 02:45:22 AM
    by Win88
    Begging an advice to save marriage

Started by proletarBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 745
    Last post August 01, 2021, 07:01:55 PM
    by proletar
    Why do you respond to Free Bazi Reading Threads?

Started by HappyChocoBoard Just talk

Replies: 14
    Views: 925
    Last post July 11, 2021, 08:54:39 PM
    by aqua
    compatibility and marriage life reading

Started by yoshieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 542
    Last post June 27, 2021, 08:31:14 PM
    by rainmaster
    Need help on the bazi reading

Started by grower2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 391
    Last post June 19, 2021, 11:10:30 AM
    by grower2

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: