Put theory into practice: Showoff time! > Past event analyses

Everything under the sun according to elements (Bazi)

(1/12) > >>

ArtofFugue:
*Compiled from Bazi books by Master Li Ju Ming from Hongkong. Do more or always accompany yourself of the items/activities under your favourable elements. Avoid those items under your unfavourable elements.

ArtofFugue:
Just a note, the original data was in "paragraphs" format with connecting words (which are omitted in my table). This means you have to read through entire books to get all the data. Hence I thought of this table format to facilitate easy reference and comparison.

Table is saved in split jpeg images because photobucket will auto-size exceedingly long or wide images to very small images.

direndai:
Thanks ArtofFugue!

In my opinion finding the metaphysical properties in life is not always that straightforward. Personal associations, cultural differences, age we live in,... they give different meaning to things that surround us. Same thing can have different effect(s) on two different people.
C.G. Jung and other researchers of the psyche wrote extensively on the subject.

I want to be a tofu when I grow up! :D

ArtofFugue:

--- Quote from: direndai on October 31, 2014, 03:26:41 AM ---Thanks ArtofFugue!

In my opinion finding the metaphysical properties in life is not always that straightforward. Personal associations, cultural differences, age we live in,... they give different meaning to things that surround us. Same thing can have different effect(s) on two different people.
C.G. Jung and other researchers of the psyche wrote extensively on the subject.

I want to be a tofu when I grow up! :D

--- End quote ---

I like tofu too, nice on its own and cooked with vegetables or as soup.

antiserif:
Thanks for putting this table up.
The number associations however seem to be a bit unorthodox.
How are the associations of the alphabetical letters derived anybody knows?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version