Put theory into practice: Showoff time! > Past event analyses

Will Ahok as incumbent win the Jakarta governor election (April 19, 2017)

(1/11) > >>

user290:

Hexagram was drawn on April 13, 2017.  Election day is April 19.

1. Self line is Mr. Ahok (the incumbent governor).  Others line is his opponent (Mr. Anies). 
2. Self is Officer coming with Green Dragon.  Self is in Kong Wang, changing into Offspring that overcomes Self.  This means there is a problem while governing in office, or his subordinates implicated him into a bad situation.   In turn it led to lower ratings in the polls.
3. Others Xu is Offspring coming with Serpent.  Others line is broken by Month Chen and produced by Day Wu Horse.  This means Anies the opponent keeps focusing on the incumbent's flaws as governor in order to attack him and improve his popularity.  However, Xu is in Kong Wang too, so voters do not have confidence in him either.
4.  The fifth line is Wealth coming with Gou Chen, which changes into Offspring.  This moving line produces Self line, which means at the end voters will turn back to support Ahok and he will win with a narrow margin.
5.  Chen Month is not favorable for Anies due to the Month Break.
6.  Election day is Bing Zi day, and at that time Self line will come out of Kong Wang.
7.  Based on number images in the hexagram, the vote difference will only be 2%, or 51% vs. 49% for Ahok.

ArtofFugue:
I see.... Power/Ghost @ Subject (Hai) enters resultant line Tomb (Chen).

Dare not to say anything else. :-X

edit: http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14566.0

user290:
Hi Art, I don't know if I'm correct or not, let's see tomorrow.

--- Quote from: Jlim on April 17, 2017, 10:53:19 PM ---3. Others Xu is Offspring coming with Serpent.  Others line is broken by Month Chen and produced by Day Wu Horse.  This means Anies the opponent keeps focusing on the incumbent's flaws as governor in order to attack him and improve his popularity.  However, Xu is in Kong Wang too, so voters do not have confidence in him either.

--- End quote ---
Just to clarify, 'him' in the last sentence refers to Mr. Anies (the opponent).  Here is a picture of the two opponents, incumbent is at the left, opponent is at the right.  I'm very curious about the outcome, the quick count results should be out before 6 pm local time.

successcatalyst:
Using QMDJ and Jlim's posting time, it seems like Ahok will win. Although at the ground level Ahok does not seem to have stable support and many rumours are sown by the opponent (who seems like a rich man with lots of backing), Ahok has secretly gathered the officials' support to buddy with the common man on the streets. Moreover Anies's deputy seems like he has bad blood with Anies, whereas Ahok relies well on his deputy.

TenVirtues:
I know nothing about these two guys but studying their face i feel the opponent has the upper hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version