Put theory into practice: Showoff time! > Past event analyses

Winning lottery

(1/12) > >>

Solecosta:
Hi to all

I hear in a course that a girl from kl use a special technic to win lottery

The idea is found the wealth hour of the day.... Activate the Qi and go play lotteries..

Actually the day should correspond to your wealth element , the say should have also a good dong gong and officers...

Any one tried it before ?
Is it working ?

Thanks
Alex

ArtofFugue:

--- Quote from: Solecosta on August 24, 2014, 10:55:15 PM ---Hi to all

I hear in a course that a girl from kl use a special technic to win lottery

The idea is found the wealth hour of the day.... Activate the Qi and go play lotteries..

Actually the day should correspond to your wealth element , the say should have also a good dong gong and officers...

Any one tried it before ?
Is it working ?

Thanks
Alex

--- End quote ---

Indirect wealth is also a popular question among people whom I've done reading for.

Read in a local chinese newspaper article on 12-star method that the amount of indirect wealth in your current life is related to the karmic merits from your past life. If you sow the karmic seed in your past life, you will reap the fruits in your current life. If you didn't, you have none/few indirect wealth in this life.

ArtofFugue:
Referring to the article: It's alot of contents to be translated from Chinese to English.

Those interested and would like to access the national archives, check out page 4 of Xin Min Ri Bao, dated 26 Mar 2008. The article is at the top.

Solecosta:
Hello artoffugue

Thanks for ur answer this  is a interesting point....
I'll look for the article...

.If I did not understand bad  in the case we had a good doing last life. We can get the benefit back on this life to win lottery

From one side we have a karmic surplus . In the other side we still need to go to buy a ticket ...otherwise nothing happend... But when ? Any day will b a good day ?

If we pass the concept into a bazi 4 pillars people that have a lot of indirect wealth probably collect a lot of previous good karma last life ?

If it is like that we can start to read past live from current bazi.....?

In western astrology there is a lot of ppl that believe that u can read past life and karma benefits and debts from current natal chart.... 

I'm curious if we can do the same with the bazi astrology chart .. But I have not knowledge about karma and bazi....

The other question that came to my attention is what's happend with the other 10 goods in the current chart ? .. I mean if we have a lot of direct wealth ? Or 7 killing ?

For example I have a lot of 7k in the charts..... Of course I enjoy how to dribbling obstacles and normally I do it good... But how it may b reflected in last life.... I was a robber ? Or someone that did not pay all the taxes ? Or I was so serious and now I have the opportunity to relax and enjoying dribbling obstacles ?

This reflections are  only a high  voice thinking ..

But returning   back to mean point of discussion....

The idea of catching the wealth using date selection can b interesting......

If we look into September 3 at Wu hour

We have a nice day .... Good dong gong, good stars ,good 28 xiu  great exceeding hexagram in hour and the hour is also wealth hour in the bing Wu.....   There is a clash in stem between bing and ren but they are far from each other . The ding day  combine with ren month and so on......

It will b enough we need the day has indirect wealth too ? As the day is ding it is only valid for GUI people?

We'll let see what's happend if some GUI ppl is around and want to buy a lottery ticket please let us know if u win anything...

Alex

Solecosta:
Is this the news paper ?
http://blog.omy.sg/shinmin/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version