Author Topic: Help with ZWDS Reading  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Help with ZWDS Reading
    « Reply #15 on: December 28, 2020, 08:18:21 PM »
    Hi Bullfrog,

I also have those stars like everybody else and I am introvert too, no worries. It is also fun to have those stars revealed.

Those stars are located in your Friends palace, as long you don't hanging out too much with your friends than those temptations will not be activated.

As long you stay home with your future wife, everything will be fine.

This year there is lots of pressure rising into your head, the solution is relaxing more. Next year it will be much better.

Saphora.
    Bankai-Saphora

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 05:56:55 PM »
    Hi Bullfrog,

Thank you for being honest.

Let’s look your bazi in details again:

-   According to the Bazi-conception theory. You are more suitable for Direct Wealth. It means it is better for you to have an average job. Just hard-working and earn clean money.
    -   Bazi-classic: looking at your Indirect Wealth. It is surrounded and being trapped by Metal-element. It could mean, you really want to win the lottery or fast money. Unfortunately, it won’t be easy.
    -   The last 10 years you had really tough, that was in the period of 10 years “VOID”.
    -   This current 10LP and current 2020, your Qi-energy was blocked. So this year that energy has reached the peak. Next year it is going be much better.
    -   After 50 years your life will be the best retirement ever. Until then all you could do is doing your best.

Let’s look your ZWDS in details again:

-   The first 40-50 years of your life, most of the stars are in free fall. Stars in free fall is kind of losing their strength.
    -   The only solution for you is getting married. She will take care of your Destiny. She will be your guardian Angel. If you meet someone in 2022, just marry her, she will say yes. Recommended to delay having children as long her Bio-clock can handle.
    -   According to Karmic Palace or your past life or your Ancestors, your previous life your ancestors were not happy with you. In this life you could repay them, otherwise you will make the same mistake again. Your current Destiny will remind you to improve this life to make it better, otherwise you will suffer more. The best solution is to pay respect for your ancestors by worshipping them.
    -   Your Destiny is more like from the past-issues, dragging into this current life.
    -   Your Travel Palace is where Lu Cun star is located or where the gold is located. In 2022 Lu Cun will be activated, very likely money is coming in. Tian Ma sees Lu Cun star, definitely there is good financial news.
    -   Xiao Hao and Da Hao: spending drift, it means never lend someone money. You will lose it definitely. Da Hao is Property palace is an investment not lending, it means you can invest all your money in property. Only when you are married, because she knows how to handle your money. Your future wife has Wu Qu and Tian Fu, both are Wealth-ministers those stars will make your life financial more solid. With Long Chi and Tai Fu, both are from heaven Angels to guide you in this life: your future wife.
    Your future looks brightly to me, only after you are married. Please pay respect to your ancestors and worship them at least during full moon period.

Believe me, the Gods and your ancestors will guide you in the right path of Destiny.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Bullfrog1234

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 05, 2022, 03:31:01 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Help with ZWDS Reading
    « Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 06:10:21 PM »
    Hi Bullfrog,

Thank you for being honest.

Let’s look your bazi in details again:

-   According to the Bazi-conception theory. You are more suitable for Direct Wealth. It means it is better for you to have an average job. Just hard-working and earn clean money.
    -   Bazi-classic: looking at your Indirect Wealth. It is surrounded and being trapped by Metal-element. It could mean, you really want to win the lottery or fast money. Unfortunately, it won’t be easy.
    -   The last 10 years you had really tough, that was in the period of 10 years “VOID”.
    -   This current 10LP and current 2020, your Qi-energy was blocked. So this year that energy has reached the peak. Next year it is going be much better.
    -   After 50 years your life will be the best retirement ever. Until then all you could do is doing your best.

Let’s look your ZWDS in details again:

-   The first 40-50 years of your life, most of the stars are in free fall. Stars in free fall is kind of losing their strength.
    -   The only solution for you is getting married. She will take care of your Destiny. She will be your guardian Angel. If you meet someone in 2022, just marry her, she will say yes. Recommended to delay having children as long her Bio-clock can handle.
    -   According to Karmic Palace or your past life or your Ancestors, your previous life your ancestors were not happy with you. In this life you could repay them, otherwise you will make the same mistake again. Your current Destiny will remind you to improve this life to make it better, otherwise you will suffer more. The best solution is to pay respect for your ancestors by worshipping them.
    -   Your Destiny is more like from the past-issues, dragging into this current life.
    -   Your Travel Palace is where Lu Cun star is located or where the gold is located. In 2022 Lu Cun will be activated, very likely money is coming in. Tian Ma sees Lu Cun star, definitely there is good financial news.
    -   Xiao Hao and Da Hao: spending drift, it means never lend someone money. You will lose it definitely. Da Hao is Property palace is an investment not lending, it means you can invest all your money in property. Only when you are married, because she knows how to handle your money. Your future wife has Wu Qu and Tian Fu, both are Wealth-ministers those stars will make your life financial more solid. With Long Chi and Tai Fu, both are from heaven Angels to guide you in this life: your future wife.
    Your future looks brightly to me, only after you are married. Please pay respect to your ancestors and worship them at least during full moon period.

Believe me, the Gods and your ancestors will guide you in the right path of Destiny.

Saphora.

Thank you Saphora for this reading. I am more comfortable with such a reading.

Do you know if I will be travelling and living overseas again from my chart? I remember I used to consult other readers (palm readers, ZWDS) and they all told me that I would travel a lot and would have to travel in order to make money. They also said I would marry a foreign spouse and would most likely die overseas too.

Also, I have a hard time getting a regular job and doing well in it, due to my personality and my mental illness.

And I have difficulties driving a car due to that disability. I wonder what I did that those ancestors hate me so much.
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 06:40:01 PM by Bullfrog1234 »

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: December 31, 2020, 02:19:54 PM »
    Hi Bullfrog,

Yes, indeed your ancestors were not happy with you. Your illness could be kind of low degree punishment. Just follow my instruction, you will be fine.

In year 2022 Tian Ma sees Lu Cun, it could mean wealth is coming in, and Life sees Travel. I also recommend living overseas and marry overseas. There is no solution for your Destiny. Only that woman could change your life.

I don’t know what you did to your ancestors in the past life, maybe due to Quan Fu in Karmic Palace. It could mean you did sue your ancestors about the property or children related issues.
    Yin Sha, kind of Ghost from the past is following you, follow my instruction and it will be fine. Combine with Sickness star, it could be better.

If you have a chance to go overseas again, take it. Remember to worship your ancestors for forgiveness. Maybe your head-ache will disappear.

Your future will be fine and it looks brightly, with some recommendation:
    1)   Worship your ancestors
    2)   Marry a woman who is born in year 1985. Second option is that she is born in year 1987. Last option, marry any woman, from 20-80 years ( ;D old will do.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Bullfrog1234

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: December 31, 2020, 06:50:23 PM »
    Hi Bullfrog,

Yes, indeed your ancestors were not happy with you. Your illness could be kind of low degree punishment. Just follow my instruction, you will be fine.

In year 2022 Tian Ma sees Lu Cun, it could mean wealth is coming in, and Life sees Travel. I also recommend living overseas and marry overseas. There is no solution for your Destiny. Only that woman could change your life.

I don’t know what you did to your ancestors in the past life, maybe due to Quan Fu in Karmic Palace. It could mean you did sue your ancestors about the property or children related issues.
    Yin Sha, kind of Ghost from the past is following you, follow my instruction and it will be fine. Combine with Sickness star, it could be better.

If you have a chance to go overseas again, take it. Remember to worship your ancestors for forgiveness. Maybe your head-ache will disappear.

Your future will be fine and it looks brightly, with some recommendation:
    1)   Worship your ancestors
    2)   Marry a woman who is born in year 1985. Second option is that she is born in year 1987. Last option, marry any woman, from 20-80 years ( ;D old will do.

Saphora.

My other God of another religion won't be happy if I do Chinese-style ancestor worship. In fact, my life has been very difficult due to religious differences within my family. Lots of contempt, hatred and dislike of other religions (not me, I am quite chill and in fact been turned off by all this).

I don't even know whether this woman has appeared. Not like I fancy anyone born in 1985 or 1987.

Anyway, I am looking at securing a job overseas next year.

Offline Bullfrog1234

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: December 29, 2021, 03:26:19 PM »
    Hi all,

Thanks a lot for those who helped me read my ZWDS last year.

Can't believe a year has passed.

Just some updates about what has happened this year.

- I think one of my main worries was more financial, but financially there is a slight improvement though I don't wouldn't wish to go back to the bad financial state I had at the end of last year.

- I think a friend asked me to lend him money for his business earlier this year, but I didn't even have enough money for myself, not to say lend him.

- It seems that my life might be better in 2022 based on some financial opportunities that may come.

- Relationship-wise, no progress in that area. Perhaps something might come up in 2022.

- I was also told that when I was born, due to some mental development problems, my mother offered me up to some deity at a Chinese temple, and therefore much of my life has been so difficult.

- Apparently there might have been some curse from the maternal side of my ancestors, that is why my auntie has been schizophrenic for much of her life, and my late grandmother was particularly abusive towards her children (my mother and auntie).

- Nevertheless, it is difficult for me to practice ancestor worship due to my current family religion, which has actually created a lot of difficulties in terms of family relationships. Also, I don't really believe in ancestor worship myself, even if I am not a pious follower of the family religion. 

Just wondering, with this new insights, if anyone would like to try reading what is ahead of me in 2022?

Many thanks.

Offline crimsongem

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: January 05, 2022, 12:22:46 PM »
    Interesting...

Your natal chart is overpowered by Geng (axe) which brutalized your Jia (tree). Your wealth/girlfriend is shared or seized among your peers.

If your birth hour is correct, then you are lucky to have decent amount of Ding and Ren to weaken those hard metals.

1. Your wealth luck is not strong but you have somewhat easy access to wealth. 
    2. Your wealth is weakened by your surroundings (relatives, society and competitors).
    3. You did well to keep your wealth safe, but it's difficult to grow wealth.
    4. It's difficult to get a girlfriend (Indirect Wealth). Too many competitors, too few girls around.

According to decade luck, your wealth will always be shared among people (represented by Geng/Xin). That means you need more fire to put them under control. Some of your auspicious decades were behind you. Next auspicious decade is spring in your mid 50s.

Current decade luck until 2034 is bad for growth. That means you must always maximize your effort every year. Swimming against the flow is hard... especially when we only do it for survival.

According to ZWDS, you have "sha po lang" chart. In general, it means your life progress is constantly fluctuating until steadier period in your old days. If you are fortunate, you will have big achievements and meet with benefactors during tough times. If you are unfortunate, your life is rather slow without much help from anyone.

Offline Bullfrog1234

• G1-G50
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: June 27, 2022, 11:58:45 PM »
    Hi all,

I had been consulting other ZWDS readers and I think I've gathered that they all found something common in my life. More importantly, however, I want to ask some questions about my chart and about ZWDS in general.

- Cycling back to the issue about me having lots of romances, being good at talking to women, drinking a lot, gambling, enjoying life.. this was something other ZWDS readers as well as palm readers mentioned to me. But my life is completely opposite. Is it due to stars to blocking all the the opportunities? Or is it due to some karmic debt from my past life that I really have to clear?

- I find that for the past few years especially, my life has become very miserable because I am bearing the financial, emotional and mental burden of other people's (actually family members) problems, adding on to my own personal problems such as my learning disability. Not to say the 小人 in my business relationships which ended up wasting my time and resources. Due to these familial obligations, I can't get out of my home as and when I like, and this affects  my social life, my career , my overseas travel opportunities as well as my future romantic relationships - I think they look like a blank hole now.

-I feel very out of control of my life

Offline crimsongem

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: June 28, 2022, 01:48:04 AM »
    According to ZWDS, your property palace indicates a miserable life at home/hometown.

Your life would be totally different if you can travel far away. Different means FAR more enjoyable, but it's mostly materialistic.

As ugly as you might feel about the whole thing, your families somehow bring the best out of you. Have you ever thought that way? Your families 'change' you to become a responsible adult, away from life filled with unsafe sex and gambling.

You do have strong, many desires in life. Becoming a breadwinner must be frustrating because it's zero fun, all responsibility. However, there's a sign that your potential problems with too much fun could be just as frustrating, if not worse, than your current situation.

---
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 02:05:35 AM by crimsongem »

Tags:

Luck Pillar Reading

Started by Aquaman73Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 54
    Last post Today at 03:28:40 PM
    by Aquaman73
    Reading and advice for career

Started by meevextBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 200
    Last post July 17, 2022, 07:57:44 PM
    by meevext
    Free Reading For Peach Blossom Lucky Colour

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 301
    Last post July 18, 2022, 06:18:21 PM
    by marlisakurniaty
    Please help reading my birth chart

Started by boban1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 199
    Last post July 05, 2022, 06:37:00 PM
    by crossjoint
    Help on love and marriage luck reading.

Started by MichelleLimBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 240
    Last post May 19, 2022, 10:21:19 PM
    by MichelleLim
    Request for bazi reading

Started by March29Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 395
    Last post May 04, 2022, 08:35:12 PM
    by March29
    Bazi Reading

Started by 88museBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 524
    Last post May 06, 2022, 01:24:58 PM
    by 88muse
    Help with bazi reading!

Started by NicoleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 363
    Last post May 02, 2022, 05:12:24 AM
    by RenSpb
    Request for Bazi Reading - Emotional Trauma

Started by janedoeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 412
    Last post May 07, 2022, 03:49:10 AM
    by emdzej
    Please help with reading my bazi

Started by fiverhiasBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 487
    Last post April 16, 2022, 11:10:55 PM
    by fiverhias
    Relationship/marriage luck reading (HO and RW in the spouse palace)

Started by coconut187Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 585
    Last post April 14, 2022, 11:44:30 PM
    by coconut187
    ZWDS Wen Qu Hua Ke in Spouse

Started by StarsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 1335
    Last post April 06, 2022, 12:01:19 AM
    by Stars
    Help with bazi reading?

Started by TaliBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 348
    Last post March 29, 2022, 10:07:11 PM
    by Gmuli
    Boleh tlg bacakan Bazi sya? Agar bisa dibandingkan dengan hasil ZWDS berbayar TT

Started by DurandalBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 0
    Views: 500
    Last post March 06, 2022, 02:47:49 AM
    by Durandal
    Re: Bazi/zwds reading for son

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 451
    Last post March 03, 2022, 05:08:19 PM
    by crimsongem
    Nees Help Bazi reading for next Luck Pillar

Started by wanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 503
    Last post February 25, 2022, 05:12:14 PM
    by wan
    Bazi/zwds reading for son

Started by SkybackBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 507
    Last post March 01, 2022, 10:07:59 AM
    by crimsongem
    Chart Reading for spouse

Started by xenusfreemanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 1241
    Last post March 03, 2022, 07:10:07 PM
    by Ruirui
    Bazi/zwds reading for son

Started by BennettBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 629
    Last post March 11, 2022, 08:21:34 PM
    by Bennett
    Seeking help in reading my Bazi

Started by zbllskBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 476
    Last post February 27, 2022, 04:45:10 PM
    by zbllsk
    Please help me with my zwds for this year - 2022.

Started by namnamnamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 568
    Last post February 18, 2022, 06:32:12 PM
    by crimsongem
    Lost , would like some help with bazi/zwds chart

Started by r3mindmerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 448
    Last post February 13, 2022, 05:11:12 PM
    by r3mindmer
    Can someone help me analyse bazi/zwds regarding love

Started by Jo1994Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 1273
    Last post January 17, 2022, 07:47:54 PM
    by TaiYin
    Help with ZWDS reading please

Started by blackhorse88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 506
    Last post January 11, 2022, 06:39:17 AM
    by blackhorse88
    ZWDS - empty career and happiness palace

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 453
    Last post January 07, 2022, 05:26:40 PM
    by crimsongem
    Nature's way reading

Started by windowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 279
    Last post January 04, 2022, 06:01:15 AM
    by window
    Need help reading bazi

Started by CoffeeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1621
    Last post December 24, 2021, 03:31:20 PM
    by Coffee
    Son's bazi and zwds charts

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1200
    Last post January 11, 2022, 09:31:16 AM
    by jwhite997
    Heavy Metal here, no Wood, No Fire BaZi & ZWDS help? Looking to unstuck myself

Started by RebekahBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 2234
    Last post November 22, 2021, 10:18:46 AM
    by Rebekah
    Bazi Chart Reading (for someone with a broken wisdom line on right palm)

Started by aliterateleafieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 933
    Last post November 04, 2021, 02:00:14 PM
    by vng78

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: