FREE services > Request for divination [FREE]

buying a new car, worthed or not?

(1/2) > >>

flyingphoenix:

dear all,

it's been a long time i don't use LLYG to ask some advice. now i do it  :D

i've planned to buy a new car since 3 months ago. i think i need it, but i also know it is a comsumptive expense and it will burden me financially to maintain then.

i cast a hexagram to ask whether it is worthed or not to buy a new car next month? worthed means its use is much more than its cost and i can afford the cost.

i got hex 23 splitting apart --> hex 59 disperse

from the text i read, it seems the hex suggest me to cancel or postpone and learn more about the plan.
somehow, hex 23 told to get rid of unnecessaries and hex 59 told that problems will dissolve in time. so it can be assumed no need too much worry to execute the plan for all will be resolved.

seeing the picture,  line 2 Si moves to Chen. Chen triggers line 5 through combination to move back into Si. i assume that i will cancel the plan   ::)

do you agree with my assumption? or have another insight from the hex? please feel free to spill your opinion.

thank you in advance.

maruko:

--- Quote from: flyingphoenix on July 21, 2022, 04:03:58 PM ---

dear all,

it's been a long time i don't use LLYG to ask some advice. now i do it  :D

i've planned to buy a new car since 3 months ago. i think i need it, but i also know it is a comsumptive expense and it will burden me financially to maintain then.

i cast a hexagram to ask whether it is worthed or not to buy a new car next month? worthed means its use is much more than its cost and i can afford the cost.

i got hex 23 splitting apart --> hex 59 disperse

from the text i read, it seems the hex suggest me to cancel or postpone and learn more about the plan.
somehow, hex 23 told to get rid of unnecessaries and hex 59 told that problems will dissolve in time. so it can be assumed no need too much worry to execute the plan for all will be resolved.

seeing the picture,  line 2 Si moves to Chen. Chen triggers line 5 through combination to move back into Si. i assume that i will cancel the plan   ::)

do you agree with my assumption? or have another insight from the hex? please feel free to spill your opinion.

thank you in advance.

--- End quote ---

Hi ,
From my insight, i think you are not really determined to buy a car because the support element, gold, is hidden behind the hex. and powerless.  My explanation about the movement on line 2 is that someone may give you some suggestions of some brands, but they are not really in your preference , which cause a conflict to the line 5 , the same element, SHU.      Or it could be another scenario.  you checked with the sales for the prices, but it was far from your budget.  After a few times bargins, you both were not in the same agreement.   Then you gave it up.

very rough guess, hope you don't mind

flyingphoenix:
hi Maruko,

thanks for your reading.

i've contacted a sales and we had a talk this morning. surprisingly, the price he offered is as same as i guessed before, even a bit lower. but i still wait if there would be another better offer in the next two weeks.

3 months ago, i was impulsively taking decision. as time goes by, the urge to buy is decresing, so i begin think and rethink about it.

:) :) :)

maruko:

--- Quote from: flyingphoenix on July 25, 2022, 07:24:55 PM ---hi Maruko,

thanks for your reading.

i've contacted a sales and we had a talk this morning. surprisingly, the price he offered is as same as i guessed before, even a bit lower. but i still wait if there would be another better offer in the next two weeks.

3 months ago, i was impulsively taking decision. as time goes by, the urge to buy is decresing, so i begin think and rethink about it.

:) :) :)

--- End quote ---

Hi, thanks for feedbacks.
Well I think I need to have more practics....quite different from what I thought.
Thanks for sharing 👍

ren:
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version