FREE services > Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

New Journey after 40

(1/3) > >>

Bigbird:
Dear all masters here,

I'm a man in my 40ish, born 23/06/81, 11.56 am, married and have 2 daughter
I've been working at my old company for 8 year plus before they finally find excuse to block my career back in 2020.
By then, Covid just started and a lot company doing restructuration and cut the wages of the employee. And I was one of them.
Unfortunately, my company choose to stop my career path by cut my pay and demote my title with unreasonable reason.
So I choose to resign and in around 3 months, I landed in another company. Career wise not exactly smooth sailing. I work day and night, almost 24/7 because I need to support overseas region.
I stayed for a year plus, and don't feel my hard work is appreciated.
Here I am now, resigned again and will be embark soon at the new company..

Dear Master,
I just want to know, Is my life destined to be stuck like this forever?
am I able to be success? Do I have chance to start my own business ?
Hope to get an insight about my destiny.
Feel very grateful and thank you for anyone who willing to help me to read my chart.

johnyqi:
You ever thought of having your own business? You have a suitable chart for that.

Bigbird:
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

johnyqi:
Yes, you have an Artist profile (Yang wood), quite prominently, so anything F&B related should be fine.

Bigbird:

--- Quote from: johnyqi on September 21, 2022, 03:06:24 PM ---Yes, you have an Artist profile (Yang wood), quite prominently, so anything F&B related should be fine.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for assuring me.
From my chart is it can be seen likely when is the good period for my financial ?
Honestly since 8 years ago, I really go down the drain and my saving can't accumulate back till today.
Like there will always unexpected things happen.
I really don't know until when will be like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version