FREE services > Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Messed up - Career, Family, Direction

(1/4) > >>

Jingru:
Dear Sifus and masters,

Appreciate much if anyone could give some guidance.

Career: Left job in 2014, Studied and freelance 2014 - 2018, Didn't complete studies,
Family: Been bad all my life, Great and peaceful 2020-21 (pandemic lockdown), from last month (Aug '21) very bad again

I hope to work these all out,
Very grateful to all who can give some advice. Thank you.

johnyqi:
Your Horse is clashed and harmed by Rat and Ox, and that is probably causing career and family issues. Horse is Fire, which is a career Element for you. It's also situated in the year pillar, which represents your family and ancestors.

leonard28:
Yi Wood (Direct Wealth representing employment and stable income) has combined with Geng Metal to form Xin Metal, which represents Rob Wealth element. When DR forms RW, it does no positive favors for one's career and money.

Have you moved out of your birth city? Due to the clash in Earthly Stems of Year and Hour pillars, it is advisable to live someplace else and minimize contact with the birth family. This can reduce the severity of problems encountered.

What sort of issues are troubling you at the moment?

Jingru:

--- Quote from: johnyqi on September 22, 2022, 04:19:25 PM ---Your Horse is clashed and harmed by Rat and Ox, and that is probably causing career and family issues. Horse is Fire, which is a career Element for you. It's also situated in the year pillar, which represents your family and ancestors.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Johnyqi for the reply.
This is sad, and I cannot be stuck in this rut forever.

May I know what I should do?
Appreciate your advice.

Jingru:

--- Quote from: leonard28 on September 22, 2022, 06:11:59 PM ---Yi Wood (Direct Wealth representing employment and stable income) has combined with Geng Metal to form Xin Metal, which represents Rob Wealth element. When DR forms RW, it does no positive favors for one's career and money.

Have you moved out of your birth city? Due to the clash in Earthly Stems of Year and Hour pillars, it is advisable to live someplace else and minimize contact with the birth family. This can reduce the severity of problems encountered.

What sort of issues are troubling you at the moment?

--- End quote ---

Thanks Leonard28 for your reply.

Currently staying in my birth city, although I've moved out twice for short period (6 months each) like 20 years ago for school but still in the same birth city.

Have difficulty moving now out of birth city for many reasons - finding an overseas job, getting custody of the family dog, moving the old and sick dog overseas and getting medical care for it there.
But more importantly, family and relatives will consider my move as severing all ties.

It is career and family that is troubling me now.
Both going nowhere and family getting worse.
Appreciate if you could advise. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version