FREE services > Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Concerns with wealth and longevity

(1/4) > >>

Handel:
Hi. I am a practitioner of ancient astrology, and have recently stumbled upon Bazi and found the foundational principles to be quite compelling.

This is my Bazi chart, and I was hoping to get any general insight on it that anyone is willing to provide. I am, and have been for the past year quite concerned with issues of longevity and money specifically, and was wondering what (if any) indications there are for these things in my chart.

The concerns for longevity (and/or the longevity of friends/family) came up shortly after my 25th birthday, and I at that point stopped working on a promising company I had been developing to seriously pursue my passion for astrology.

Thank you in advance.

Male
3:08 PM
Austin, Texas
Nov/04/1996

Addendum: On a different site "Lonesome" is included at the bottom of 2017 period.
Addendum 2: Not entirely certain this is my chart. I get different results depending on the website I use.

leonard28:
After checking for true solar time based on recorded time and location, your actual birth time is 14:53 which is Gui-Wei Hour Pillar. You might want to look at sites that takes into account geographical coordinates and true solar time.

Regarding longevity, I don't think any practitioner is willing to disclose this to anyone. But suffice to say, you don't have anything to worry about for quite some time and your lifespan seems longer than average. Health-wise, you will need to take good care of your respiratory and digestive systems. These are where you'll likely encounter problems after middle age.

Family is of utmost importance and you care for family members very much. Money is also on your mind most of the time. You desire a stable income and get quite stressed without it. At the same time, you also wish to do something grand with your life.

The issue now is that your Daymaster Yi Wood is quite weak and the current phase of Xin-Chou (2017-26) continues to weaken it. Chou is your Indirect Wealth element, you're trying to make money from unconventional methods in this phase but success is hard to come by. Good news is that the next 2 phases of Ren-Yin and Gui-Mao strengthens your Daymaster and are highly favorable. You can achieve quite a lot in these 20 years of 2027-2046.

With these phases making your Daymaster strong, you will be able to materialize the 3 Wealth elements (plus 1 more in hidden stem) within your chart. But you must be prepared to work very hard for it, as indicated by the Hurting Officers.

crimsongem:
How is your relationship with parents and do you feel great growing up?

Handel:

--- Quote from: leonard28 on September 26, 2022, 07:00:07 PM ---After checking for true solar time based on recorded time and location, your actual birth time is 14:53 which is Gui-Wei Hour Pillar. You might want to look at sites that takes into account geographical coordinates and true solar time.

Regarding longevity, I don't think any practitioner is willing to disclose this to anyone. But suffice to say, you don't have anything to worry about for quite some time and your lifespan seems longer than average. Health-wise, you will need to take good care of your respiratory and digestive systems. These are where you'll likely encounter problems after middle age.

Family is of utmost importance and you care for family members very much. Money is also on your mind most of the time. You desire a stable income and get quite stressed without it. At the same time, you also wish to do something grand with your life.

The issue now is that your Daymaster Yi Wood is quite weak and the current phase of Xin-Chou (2017-26) continues to weaken it. Chou is your Indirect Wealth element, you're trying to make money from unconventional methods in this phase but success is hard to come by. Good news is that the next 2 phases of Ren-Yin and Gui-Mao strengthens your Daymaster and are highly favorable. You can achieve quite a lot in these 20 years of 2027-2046.

With these phases making your Daymaster strong, you will be able to materialize the 3 Wealth elements (plus 1 more in hidden stem) within your chart. But you must be prepared to work very hard for it, as indicated by the Hurting Officers.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for your response, and the adjusted time.

That's good to hear re: longevity. I still don't know what it was that gripped me, but the onset of my last birthday really made me concerned with this in particular, even though I've always had fairly good health. I have at the same time abused my body more than I should have/be. Many nights where I don't sleep, drugs, and so on.

Family is important to me, and my inability to secure a stable income is what makes me feel as though I'm not able to do as much to help them and my friends in the best way that I am able. It's an inability both in the sense that I get pulled out of stable career paths by crazy/fated events, and in the sense that I find I am a lot of sensitivity around starting anything new. I procrastinate around the subject of starting new jobs more than anything else, and my astrological horoscope also reinforces this. I absolutely want to do something big in life as well.

Very true re: unconventional methods. That is absolutely spot-on, and this is an endeavor that thus far hasn't proven too fruitful.

Does my current phase reflect further hardship in the years ahead until 2027? Should I expect things to get significantly harder before they get better (i.e. is the weakness compounding year by year)?

And again it's interesting to note the (natural) parallels between this and my astrological profile as far as having a karmic destiny that points toward needing to work harder for money. I have Saturn in its fall in my second house, RX, and in the early degrees of aries ruling over my chart ruler (jupiter in capricorn in the 11th). Gui-Wei is also interesting as the day master, as I am a pisces ascendant ruled by capricorn, which translates mythologically into a fish-goat.

Thank you again.

Handel:

--- Quote from: crimsongem on September 26, 2022, 09:43:31 PM ---How is your relationship with parents and do you feel great growing up?

--- End quote ---

Growing up my mother abused me psychologically and physically quite brutally, and showed much vocal/public disdain for my existence. My father enabled this in addition to burdening me with his financial anxieties from a very young age.

Paradoxically, I have issues with money even though both my parents have always had tremendous success (though many ups and downs with my father) in business.

Today I have long since forgiven my parents for any grievances, and I have as good relationships with them as I am able, and same with my younger brother (who I was intentionally estranged from as a kid because he was favored by my mother). Despite the cruelty, I have much to thank my parents for, and I hope to do right by them in life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version