Author Topic: Founder's blog  (Read 1306 times)

Offline sunny

• Administrator
  • G401-G500
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Founder's blog
    « on: May 18, 2022, 08:47:05 PM »
    Hello all.

This is the forum's founder blog topic.

I think it is appropriate to assign a place where I can share my thoughts, future plan or latest happenings. So this topic becomes my personal blog.
    学无先后,达者为先

Offline sunny

• Administrator
    • G401-G500
    • View Profile
  • Re: Founder's blog
    « Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 04:32:27 AM »
    Hello all!

Now is around 4 AM ++ in Malaysia. 25 May 2022.

As you all probably already knew that I was preparing for this King's Coins divination 文王卦 course for some time.

Now for the first time I released some of the art works for the course. It is still in early stage. Maybe need to redo the characters/graphics.

As you can see, there are some Chinese faces there, some Americans, the white, black and Latina as well. Some are good people, some are not so good, some are womanizer, young kid, teenager, old people and so on.

These characters represent our world we are residing now. I attempt to bring the real world scenarios and cases whereas the King's Coins divination 文王卦 might be of use and helpful to us.

This course is not the traditional theoretical text and then example calculation course. It is interactive and eventful happenings, just like a novel or drama whereas I attempt to raise the use case of King's Coins divination 文王卦.

Certainly, after completing the course, you already know all the theoretical principles and most importantly you will know when and how to use it. Just like the characters in the stories in this course. They will use King's Coins divination 文王卦 to solve problems.

To repeat, this is a mixed of free and paid course. More detail will coming when approaching the launching period. It won't be soon though as I don't want this course suck. I demand quality and accessibility that even dummy can understand it ;D.

I have high expectation that anyone who follows this course in its entirely will be able to apply King's Coins divination 文王卦 in their own situations.
    学无先后,达者为先

Offline sunny

• Administrator
    • G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 03:41:36 AM »
    Hello all.

It's 3 AM ++ in Malaysia. 26 May 2022.

Today I am going to create support software for the course. Using Visual Basic .Net and WinForm technologies.

Phew...

It's really not easy to create a decent course. It would be a lot easier if I lower the quality, close one eye and aim for quick buck type course commonly done by others ;D.

However, the course from Infinity Sect will always be decent and hopefully will be the top-notch one among the competition. I should keep this in mind everyday!

I have to get back to work. No corners can be cut. Take a deep breath and let's go work!
    学无先后,达者为先

Offline sunny

• Administrator
    • G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 12:52:27 PM »
    Hello everyone.

Just want to give some update. The last 3 days were the same. Today as well. Doing recording. And 2 days ago I worked 24 hours straight without realizing I needed a rest. ;D

There are 1800++ recordings need to be done. So far my average daily record was around 100 recordings per day.

It's hard just like the movie die hard. Sometimes they need many takes before they were accepted. So many "NG"*. Simple things sometimes needed 5 attempts (or more) before I relented and accept it.

I got this story to tell when the small kids at home getting older and ready for it. ;D

For the next 15 days or so, it is all about recording. Provided there is no distraction. ;D

*NG means no good. It needs to be recorded again.
    学无先后,达者为先

Offline sunny

• Administrator
    • G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 04:36:18 AM »
    Hello all.

It is 4 AM ++ in Malaysia. 3 June 2022.

It's early morning so cannot do recording. These few days weather were so hot. Recording needs a quieter place. Very little progress when comparing to the first 3 days.

So I did some online window shopping on books. It's fun just reading the prefaces of the books available online. There are whole lot world of divination out there in Chinese publications.

To my surprise a new plum blossom book already out of stock when it was added to the online store around 1 month ago. That means the demand of CM knowledge is still strong even under current gloomy economy outlook.

I too discovered the "rare" divination categories. Maybe they were never mentioned before in the English community. I only heard them before in kungfu dramas depicting ancient sages who are very proficient in doing divination along with supernatural skills. You know the ones who can fly and kill opponent using "Qi" ;D.

These rare books I bookmarked first. When the time is right I would acquire them. Sorry cannot mention the names here. Otherwise they could be out of stock very fast ;D.
    学无先后,达者为先

Offline sunny

• Administrator
    • G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 04:52:44 AM »
    Hello all!

Yesterday performance was good. I did 102 recordings. ;D

I wish today performance can maintain at same level. There are around 1300 remaining.

I only think this to console myself: slow and steady wins the race

It's like collecting rain water. Drops after drops till the bucket's full.
    学无先后,达者为先

Offline sunny

• Administrator
    • G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 11:52:48 AM »
    Hello all.

Long time no update this blog. I was involved in bloodshed-injury. Painful experience.

Now cannot do anything. Waiting for full recovery. Consider lucky already I still can post this message. This is exactly the meaning of the divination result I got from Mercy Goddess. Things will go slowly, sluggish.

Health is most important for human like us.
    学无先后,达者为先

Offline sunny

• Administrator
    • G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 07:38:21 PM »
    Simple people easy to gain happiness. Today is one of my happiest day.

I got this. ;)

学无先后,达者为先

Tags:

2019 reading + future of my blog/career

Started by abc123jjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 1467
    Last post January 14, 2019, 12:08:39 AM
    by abc123jj
    IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad

Started by cocoBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 1484
    Last post March 20, 2018, 08:04:57 PM
    by coco
    Chinese Seasonal Energetices and Eastern Nutrition blog link.

Started by renBoard Art of Medicine (Healing)

Replies: 3
    Views: 1745
    Last post September 22, 2017, 02:00:56 PM
    by ren
    PICTORIAL BAZI- new blog

Started by TalibBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Replies: 9
    Views: 3894
    Last post July 12, 2016, 10:38:00 PM
    by silver_wolf
    ▲Re: A QMDJ Blog

Started by AidenBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 14
    Views: 1883
    Last post January 07, 2016, 07:21:54 AM
    by Henry
    ▲I'am a newbie.Anyone has 4 pillars of Zhu Yuan Zhang (Ming Dynasty founder)?

Started by TylerBoard Case Study on Birth Chart

Replies: 1
    Views: 1092
    Last post December 10, 2015, 01:49:42 PM
    by Dexter
    Amazing blog that interpretes personality based on Life palace HS, EB, main star

Started by user108Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 2869
    Last post October 11, 2014, 08:01:17 AM
    by Administrator
    aoefengshui new blog

Started by user108Board Just talk

Views: 1420
    Last post September 25, 2014, 09:35:38 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Yi Jing Feng Shui - Leegiat Blog

Started by AxisBoard Just talk

Replies: 4
    Views: 2586
    Last post October 09, 2015, 09:45:27 PM
    by Lgg

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: