Author Topic: request to help read my bazi  (Read 625 times)

Offline cagl

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:December 06, 2022, 01:07:59 AM
    • View Profile
  • request to help read my bazi
    « on: November 02, 2022, 02:35:32 PM »
    Hi Masters,

I need help to read my bazi pertaining relationship, career and wealth.

Since 2019, life has been like a rollercoaster in these areas. Would like to know if I can expect some form of stability or if this is a norm?

DOB: 12 July 1982
    Time: 08:45 (am)
    Place: Singapore

Many thanks

Offline crimsongem

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: request to help read my bazi
    « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 07:13:58 PM »
    Bazi chart

ZWDS chart

- Your chart needs more wood. Otherwise life is toilsome.
    - Your wealth is normally unstable. There are signs of damage and conflict... but it's okay as long as you focus on career and remain single. Your chart is better for career than relationship.
    - If you're married, there's an ominous sign (Hai-Shen harm from current decade LP), which will affect your career and wealth.

Wood finally shows up in your old days, from age 70 onward. You should be much more fortunate by then, but avoid any romantic relationship.

Offline Swordsaint

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 01:04:48 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 08:23:49 PM »
    Hi Cagl

I try not to imagine you belong to the sky-high level of our society :)

You have been lucky until 2019, Actually, while having a very good 2017, problem arises in late 2017 ,and 2018 felt barely O.K and is already looking bleak.
    2026 is a year to have a chance of turning around as there will be new connection offering you help in dark.

Your structure is stable and self-sufficient by itself, so you should be concern with unfavorable elements, instead of looking forward to favorable elements.

Best,
    SS

Offline cagl

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 11:18:24 AM »
    Hi crimsongem, thanks for the analysis.

how do it gather more wood? 70 years old seemed to be a very long wait.
    from the interpretation, it seemed like im better off staying single?

Anyways, last year I got a divorced, which was not because of 3rd party at least on my end and at the same time I almost lose my job as well due to a delay from 3rd party which was not within my control. 

Bazi chart

ZWDS chart

- Your chart needs more wood. Otherwise life is toilsome.
    - Your wealth is normally unstable. There are signs of damage and conflict... but it's okay as long as you focus on career and remain single. Your chart is better for career than relationship.
    - If you're married, there's an ominous sign (Hai-Shen harm from current decade LP), which will affect your career and wealth.

Wood finally shows up in your old days, from age 70 onward. You should be much more fortunate by then, but avoid any romantic relationship.

Offline cagl

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 11:49:44 AM »
    Hi Swordsaint, thanks for the reply.

haha thats for the vote of confidence, I wish i belong to the sky-high level as well but unfortunately that's not the case.
    i cant even afford a car or a resale house in this current times.

career hunt was terrible since 2017, made a switch in 2018 but it was a bad choice as i encountered setbacks, made another switch in 2021 and almost got let go due to the project being suspended.

got married in 2016 and divorced in 2021, it was non contested and the house was took over by her. Finances were managed by her and the family expenses huge portion of my income, i didn't have additional cash and coupled with my problems at work, i didnt contest hence most went in her favor.

anyways could you explain alittle on the unfavorable elements?

thank you 

Hi Cagl

You have been lucky until 2019, Actually, while having a very good 2017, problem arises in late 2017 ,and 2018 felt barely O.K and is already looking bleak.
    2026 is a year to have a chance of turning around as there will be new connection offering you help in dark.

Your structure is stable and self-sufficient by itself, so you should be concern with unfavorable elements, instead of looking forward to favorable elements.

Best,
    SS

Offline crimsongem

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 08:46:45 PM »

how do it gather more wood? 70 years old seemed to be a very long wait.
    from the interpretation, it seemed like im better off staying single?

Anyways, last year I got a divorced, which was not because of 3rd party at least on my end and at the same time I almost lose my job as well due to a delay from 3rd party which was not within my control.   

You should naturally be attracted to people with a lot of wood in their chart or jobs/activities that are heavily related to wood.

May I know your wife's birth date? No need for birth hour.

According to ZWDS, there are signs of conflict over money in your friendship and marriage.

I would say yes, it looks better if you remain single because (lack of) money hurts your relationship with friends and wife.

---
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 08:49:45 PM by crimsongem »

Offline crimsongem

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 12:03:30 AM »
    I have replied to your PM about your ex.

Your story so far really fits your lifetime luck in ZWDS:
    - Property palace ---> you get a house and then lose/damage it somehow
    - Spouse palace ---> a dominant, controlling wife and you fight with her over money/assets.

According to Bazi, earth represents your effort and it's also related to wealth storage/property.

I'm certain that you will get another house or two later as long as you strive for it. However, you must be extra prepared to lose it again someday.

Even if you feel there's not enough money to buy a property, you will find a way to get it or there's a sudden windfall happening in your life.

There could be another conflict over property ownership. Basically, if you are a deserving owner then you will retain that house. But if you're not a deserving owner, then you will lose that house. Do you think your ex wife deserved that house more than you in this case?

Aside from divorce, beware of fire-related damage to your property.

Offline SEAGRAY

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:November 04, 2022, 04:23:00 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: November 04, 2022, 04:23:00 AM »
    is there anyonethat offers free bazi reading?

Offline cagl

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 12:09:59 PM »
    Thank you crimsongem,

just 2 more questions which i am curious about the ZDWS reading.

1. is this a recurring theme which will happen in my life continuously? ie: getting a house and losing it, dominant & controlling wife etc.

2. is it possible to breakaway from such themes with workarounds? ie: dont buy a house in the first place? or to get a place not under my name? etc? or being consciously aware of of such elements

not sure if i am explaing this correct but if i were to put it in a abstract manner, if there is a chance that its going to rain outside, i can choose to either bring an umbrella or just stay at home?

I have replied to your PM about your ex.

Your story so far really fits your lifetime luck in ZWDS:
    - Property palace ---> you get a house and then lose/damage it somehow
    - Spouse palace ---> a dominant, controlling wife and you fight with her over money/assets.

According to Bazi, earth represents your effort and it's also related to wealth storage/property.

I'm certain that you will get another house or two later as long as you strive for it. However, you must be extra prepared to lose it again someday.

Even if you feel there's not enough money to buy a property, you will find a way to get it or there's a sudden windfall happening in your life.

There could be another conflict over property ownership. Basically, if you are a deserving owner then you will retain that house. But if you're not a deserving owner, then you will lose that house. Do you think your ex wife deserved that house more than you in this case?

Aside from divorce, beware of fire-related damage to your property.

Offline crimsongem

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: November 04, 2022, 02:27:26 PM »
    1. Yeah, I think so.
    2. Wu Qu and Po Jun are both solitary stars. I expect your property luck is better as long as you can live like a hermit. You may have to switch residence or renovate your house multiple times, but any difficulty related to your house is generally under control. I also expect these changes to subside as you get older (more peace/stability).

If you live with someone else, there will be a lot of conflict resulting in property damage and loss.

---
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 02:47:11 PM by crimsongem »

Offline cagl

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: November 04, 2022, 04:00:39 PM »
    thank you for the explanation.

oh coming back to your question just now

no she dont deserved the house as much as me. i got a partial refund which was not within reason. but i relented on the items below
    1. we have 2 dogs. if the house was sold then they wont have a place to stay tgt.
    2. i had my hands full on trying to keep my job at that point in time.
    3. she was burning monies in the joint acct through maintaining and improving the house and if i had withdrew my portion, it would have given her a chance to say i am not taking care of her or i am abandoning her.
    4. lastly i was thinking even though we r divorcing, i shldnt be an ass to force sell the house since she indicated she wld like to take over and at least accumulate a bit for good karma.

but thinking back, if i can choose again, i will sold the place instead bcoz even though i tot of her circumstance, nvr once did she even considered mine and i was driven into depression during that period.

1. Yeah, I think so.
    2. Wu Qu and Po Jun are both solitary stars. I expect your property luck is better as long as you can live like a hermit. You may have to switch residence or renovate your house multiple times, but any difficulty related to your house is generally under control. I also expect these changes to subside as you get older (more peace/stability).

If you live with someone else, there will be a lot of conflict resulting in property damage and loss.

---

Offline crimsongem

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: November 04, 2022, 04:46:37 PM »
    3. she was burning monies in the joint acct through maintaining and improving the house and if i had withdrew my portion, it would have given her a chance to say i am not taking care of her or i am abandoning her.

4. lastly i was thinking even though we r divorcing, i shldnt be an ass to force sell the house since she indicated she wld like to take over and at least accumulate a bit for good karma.

but thinking back, if i can choose again, i will sold the place instead bcoz even though i tot of her circumstance, nvr once did she even considered mine and i was driven into depression during that period.

Phew, what a pain. Your story is better than expected because you still get a partial refund. However, I'm not sure if fighting harder for bigger reward, selling the house and make life difficult for your ex will be worth the pain.

Looks like you take the role of Wu Qu (earning/buying) and whoever lives with you will take the role of Po Jun (wasting/changing/seizing).

---
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 04:51:43 PM by crimsongem »

Offline cagl

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: November 04, 2022, 11:12:02 PM »
    further fighting would end with scorched earth on both sides. but its aldy water under the bridge.

ahh ok so po jun might nt necessary come from myself. and i think you described my previously life perfectly.   

Phew, what a pain. Your story is better than expected because you still get a partial refund. However, I'm not sure if fighting harder for bigger reward, selling the house and make life difficult for your ex will be worth the pain.

Looks like you take the role of Wu Qu (earning/buying) and whoever lives with you will take the role of Po Jun (wasting/changing/seizing).

---

Offline Swordsaint

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 01:04:48 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: November 21, 2022, 12:06:54 AM »

haha thats for the vote of confidence, I wish i belong to the sky-high level as well but unfortunately that's not the case.

career hunt was terrible since 2017, made a switch in 2018 but it was a bad choice as i encountered setbacks, made another switch in 2021 and almost got let go due to the project being suspended.

got married in 2016 and divorced in 2021, it was non contested and the house was took over by her. Finances were managed by her and the family expenses huge portion of my income, i didn't have additional cash and coupled with my problems at work, i didnt contest hence most went in her favor.

thank you 

Hi Cagl

Best,
    SS

Hi Cagl

I believe I missed out a detail. Would you say, all this while, you value your ability highly, and can be intolerant of others inadequacy (even if you do not expressed it openly)?

Thanks!
    -SS

Offline cagl

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: November 22, 2022, 07:08:58 PM »
    Hi SS,

more of the latter, not so much on the former. in fact at times i even doubt my own abilities.

thank you 

Hi Cagl

Best,
    SS

Hi Cagl

I believe I missed out a detail. Would you say, all this while, you value your ability highly, and can be intolerant of others inadequacy (even if you do not expressed it openly)?

Thanks!
    -SS

BAZI Reading

Started by knightd0xBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 36
    Last post Today at 07:40:52 PM
    by leonard28
    Need help to read chart

Started by LycheecherryBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 106
    Last post December 06, 2022, 01:10:31 AM
    by qingfantasy
    please help read chart

Started by aynchongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 154
    Last post December 04, 2022, 10:30:03 PM
    by aynchong
    Another bazi, masters, help me take a look

Started by Tamatha369Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 305
    Last post November 24, 2022, 11:49:01 AM
    by Tamatha369
    BaZi Chart Reading

Started by KDBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 172
    Last post November 22, 2022, 11:09:38 PM
    by crimsongem
    Is Bazi Chart Telling The Business Partner, if 'yes' please help me

Started by awasbisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 264
    Last post November 25, 2022, 08:28:10 PM
    by awasbis
    How to read this chart? Is this a gd or bad chart?

Replies: 12
    Views: 319
    Last post November 22, 2022, 10:52:22 AM
    by Tamatha369
    Can anybody here help to read my boyfriend chart?

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 207
    Last post November 21, 2022, 09:30:25 PM
    by crimsongem
    Can help read this chart? TQ

Replies: 0
    Views: 83
    Last post November 18, 2022, 01:06:23 AM
    by Tamatha369
    Please help to read my kids Bazi

Started by StarswimmerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 147
    Last post November 15, 2022, 12:06:20 PM
    by leonard28
    Please help read bazi chart

Started by aynchongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 252
    Last post November 15, 2022, 12:06:56 PM
    by aynchong
    Help reading my bazi chart please

Started by GeekgoddezzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 308
    Last post November 15, 2022, 06:54:16 AM
    by Geekgoddezz
    Trying to understand my bazi

Started by BingbingBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 178
    Last post November 11, 2022, 05:20:43 PM
    by ren
    Please help to read my Bazi Carrer

Started by defactOrBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 224
    Last post November 14, 2022, 10:35:08 AM
    by defactOr
    Request Help for Relationship Read

Started by vincent58Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 709
    Last post November 08, 2022, 12:59:40 AM
    by vincent58
    Bazi reading

Started by janessabelleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 455
    Last post November 21, 2022, 08:29:31 AM
    by janessabelle
    Relationship bazi?

Started by Starforce182Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 315
    Last post November 02, 2022, 12:34:53 AM
    by Starforce182
    Need help reading bazi for career and relationship

Started by Starforce182Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 835
    Last post November 04, 2022, 10:48:13 PM
    by Starforce182
    Please help read my BaZi

Started by rrrrrinaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 477
    Last post November 01, 2022, 08:15:03 AM
    by Swordsaint
    Please read my bazi for career development and health

Started by xinsi94Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 728
    Last post November 01, 2022, 02:11:37 PM
    by crimsongem
    Need help reading Bazi, lost direction in life. Constantly feeling empty

Started by BoonanaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 578
    Last post October 28, 2022, 04:04:53 PM
    by Boonana
    How to identify a stingy/generous character through Bazi?

Started by 88museBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 393
    Last post October 28, 2022, 03:30:51 AM
    by ren
    Request help for reading my BaZi.

Started by guntrueBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 648
    Last post October 29, 2022, 11:44:59 PM
    by waywalker
    Mohon berkenan membacakan BaZi saya

Started by guntrueBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 321
    Last post October 26, 2022, 06:04:15 PM
    by guntrue
    New business venture but which industry? Will try to follow Bazi this time

Started by coter74461Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 428
    Last post November 01, 2022, 12:22:42 PM
    by coter74461
    Bazi & day master

Started by SchaiuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 930
    Last post November 01, 2022, 10:05:44 AM
    by ren
    ZWDS vs. Bazi reading: Conflicting reading...which one should I follow?

Started by KiwiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 445
    Last post October 26, 2022, 10:32:34 PM
    by j27945
    Please help me with Bazi Reading

Started by SydneydudeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1054
    Last post October 27, 2022, 03:25:55 AM
    by divinerchan
    Konsultasi membaca chart bazi

Started by bosu8Board Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 1236
    Last post November 15, 2022, 08:42:50 PM
    by Kirocky18
    Bazi reading

Started by SamsterBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 1888
    Last post October 19, 2022, 01:30:28 AM
    by Samster

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: