Author Topic: Looks like Cai Guan Yin chart but with miserable life  (Read 730 times)

Offline Kirocky18

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:December 02, 2022, 07:35:57 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Looks like Cai Guan Yin chart but with miserable life
    « Reply #15 on: November 16, 2022, 05:07:05 AM »
    - Some sources say that really strong resource make depently person.

- mother passed away (father in younger age), inheritances were for sale (maybe because like you said, earth basically dead so there is no creativity and ability to manage them and work), because of surgery he had to selling his house, and then moving from place to the other place in relatives or friends house, all these happened just during 3 years time when entered LP Jia Chen. Bad things happened but there are always help come.

Yes, abundant resource (wood) is further strengthened by a powerful seasonal combo Yin-Mao-Chen. Your earth is basically dead in terms of elemental balance. Earth = your effort and property/immovable asset.

If extremely strong wood is indeed your problem, your financial condition may improve during autumn LP (age 66 onward) where metal is prosperous and wood is under control: https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1987&m=1&d=18&h=8%3A09&g=8&l=124.8421&lt=1.4748&city1=124.8421%7Cmanado

---

- How exactly did you lose your wealth? Did you try to work with your inheritance instead of just living off it?
    - Do you have a career or work with your relatives?

---
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 05:09:25 AM by Kirocky18 »

Offline Kirocky18

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: November 16, 2022, 05:25:35 AM »
    I apologize if my words offended you, i dont meant it to be. I think it is about culture difference matter, i'm bachelor of law degree so arguing is our habbit with a brave to speak up, we have to argue in something confusing like this where there are difference sources we talk to have the truth. 🙏

I really appreciate your answers and try to know about your point of view, so i need to ask question from your answer, like why fire in winter ox is considered strong...?

I have Chinese friend, i will discuss about the pictures you showed to me, thank you 🙏

Following are excerpts from <<穷通宝鉴>>, one of the 4 authoritative books on BaZi originating in Ming Dynasty.

First screenshot states that a Daymaster born in winter Chou month is considered strong, with adequate Wood in the Terrestrial Branches. Yin-Mao-Chen combination transforms the Branches into an environment of abundant Wood.

Second screenshot informs us that when Si Fire appears in the Branches, it is counted as Bing Fire element. So in this case, Si fire is RW.

If you can't read Chinese, you can verify these excerpts with someone who knows. I don't agree with your passive-aggressive attitude and trying to insinuate insults at people who have different views from you. It is very obvious, and frankly quite childish. People come here with problems and doubts to clarify, you can do better and choose to help them instead.

When you have credible and valid knowledge to share, please feel free to discuss it like a mature person. Otherwise, throwing hidden insults is not beneficial to anyone.
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 05:46:28 AM by Kirocky18 »

Offline Kirocky18

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: November 16, 2022, 07:04:14 AM »
    I apologize if my words offended you, i dont meant it to be. I think it is about culture difference matter, i'm bachelor of law degree so arguing is our habbit with a brave to speak up, we have to argue in something confusing like this where there are difference sources we talk to have the truth. But i understand why you gonna be rude...🙏

I really appreciate your answers and try to know about your point of view, so i need to ask question from your answer, like why fire in winter ox is considered strong...?

I think i know what kind of rob wealth you mean, some masters say that if there is friend element side to side with wealth element and if day master is weak then the friend element can rob that wealth element.

I have Chinese friend, i will discuss about the pictures you showed to me, thank you 🙏

Following are excerpts from <<穷通宝鉴>>, one of the 4 authoritative books on BaZi originating in Ming Dynasty.

First screenshot states that a Daymaster born in winter Chou month is considered strong, with adequate Wood in the Terrestrial Branches. Yin-Mao-Chen combination transforms the Branches into an environment of abundant Wood.

Second screenshot informs us that when Si Fire appears in the Branches, it is counted as Bing Fire element. So in this case, Si fire is RW.

If you can't read Chinese, you can verify these excerpts with someone who knows. I don't agree with your passive-aggressive attitude and trying to insinuate insults at people who have different views from you. It is very obvious, and frankly quite childish. People come here with problems and doubts to clarify, you can do better and choose to help them instead.

When you have credible and valid knowledge to share, please feel free to discuss it like a mature person. Otherwise, throwing hidden insults is not beneficial to anyone.

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: November 16, 2022, 03:56:39 PM »
    - Male
    - Date of birth : 18 January 1987
    - Time of birth : 08:09 am
    - City of birth : Manado, ndonesia
    - Gmt +8
    - Longitude : 124.60820179999996

Before 2012 have inheritances, some lands, from influential family, get respect from people, and fame in the neighborhood. But lost everything when entered Jia Chen LP as Fu Yin also with Fan Yin AP.
    May some masters say something to this chart...? Thank you before masters...🙏

There is no lure of water element in the heaven stem, the Gui water inside the chou didnt get activated.
    The destruction of Chou-Chen is not strong enough to release the Gui water inside the chou. Thus, the water
    is not strong enough to guide the Bing Xin transforming into water. The Bing-Xin combined but never transformed.

This resulted into strong chart. For a strong chart, you dont want resources but now the daymaster entered negative
    Jia Chen LP and fu yin with the hour stem. Very bad. There is a double set of Mao Chen harm in this fu yin and this involve
    the spouse palace, dont put too much expectation on relationship. Harm is about betrayal.

============================================================

If the Bing Xin really transformed, then the chart is a weak fire. Then Jia Chen is a positive fuyin.
    Entering Jia Chen LP should be a very smooth sailing. But the reality is that the Gui inside the Chou
    is not strong enough to guide the transform of Bing Xin.

Offline Kirocky18

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: November 16, 2022, 04:17:28 PM »
    Make sense that bing xin don't transform to water, and maybe that's why before fu yin LP life is great because there was presence of strong water, am i correct?

So do you mean that the day master is strong even not in season and there is no root...?
    Thank you very much about your explanation... 🙏

- Male
    - Date of birth : 18 January 1987
    - Time of birth : 08:09 am
    - City of birth : Manado, ndonesia
    - Gmt +8
    - Longitude : 124.60820179999996

Before 2012 have inheritances, some lands, from influential family, get respect from people, and fame in the neighborhood. But lost everything when entered Jia Chen LP as Fu Yin also with Fan Yin AP.
    May some masters say something to this chart...? Thank you before masters...🙏

There is no lure of water element in the heaven stem, the Gui water inside the chou didnt get activated.
    The destruction of Chou-Chen is not strong enough to release the Gui water inside the chou. Thus, the water
    is not strong enough to guide the Bing Xin transforming into water. The Bing-Xin combined but never transformed.

This resulted into strong chart. For a strong chart, you dont want resources but now the daymaster entered negative
    Jia Chen LP and fu yin with the hour stem. Very bad. There is a double set of Mao Chen harm in this fu yin and this involve
    the spouse palace, dont put too much expectation on relationship. Harm is about betrayal.

============================================================

If the Bing Xin really transformed, then the chart is a weak fire. Then Jia Chen is a positive fuyin.
    Entering Jia Chen LP should be a very smooth sailing. But the reality is that the Gui inside the Chou
    is not strong enough to guide the transform of Bing Xin.
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 04:28:14 PM by Kirocky18 »

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: November 16, 2022, 06:55:19 PM »
    In the natal chart, the position of Chou and Chen is separated by the Mao, this destruction of Chen-Chou is
    not strong enough to release the Gui water inside the Chou. So Bing Xin combined but never transformed
    in the very first place. So, yes this Ding is a strong daymaster even though Ding is not born in season.

So in the natal chart, this Ding is a strong daymaster and Xin is a favorable wealth element and you dont
    want Bing come to combine this Xin metal because the end product is water officer which is used to birth
    the negative Jia wood resources. When the negative Jia resource is very strong, you become very miserable.
    Negative resource is discomfort.
    ==================================================================

In the natal chart, the internal season of Chou is not strong enough to active Gui water. So no transformation of Bing Xin happened.
    During Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP, the Yin wood contain no water and the Mao wood also contain no water. Even Ren and Gui represent
    water and protrude in heaven stem, it is not strong enough to active the Gui inside the Chou. To access the elements inside the earth,
    you need to do something to the earth. You can access the elements inside the earth either through clash, harm or destruction.

For Ren Yin LP, Bing Xin combined but never transformed.
    For Gui Mao LP, Bing Xin combined but never transformed.

When come the Jia Chen LP, the destruction of Chou from the natal chart with the Chen from the LP happened.
    This Chou-Chen destruction is strong enough to release the Gui water both inside the Chou and Chen and when
    this happened, Bing combined with Xin and both transformed into Water and this Water is used to birth the
    negative Jia wood resources. This Bing Xin transformation is very bad because it used to strengthen the negative
    Jia wood. The favorable element of Xin indirect wealth is gone and give miserable life to daymaster through the
    negative resources.

Put it in another scenario , this Xin favorable indirect wealth can represent the woman that daymaster loved but
    in Jia Chen LP, this Bing Xin transformed succeeded. That means his friend can snatch the woman that daymaster
    loved. This Bing Xin transformation can also indicated that daymaster will lose money since the wealth is being combine
    away by the negative Bing (negative self-star, bad companion). Possibly daymaster will lose money through partnership
    as the companion attempt to harm daymaster through the double set of Mao-Chen harms.

Offline Kirocky18

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: November 16, 2022, 07:51:54 PM »
    Thank you for your long explanation 🙏

May i know how do you determine day master strength...?

Do you mean that LP before Jia Che give good result because of wood contains no water and in this Fu Yin the wood receive water...? If it is true, i still dont understand about how come wood element contains no water in a LP with lot of water while in Fu Yin they recieve more water.

I doubt if his woman will be snatched, actually he is the person who snatch other woman, he had some relationships with other wifes and snatched other girlfriends, i think it is because of bing xin as a combination and day master want to prevent them to be combine even though at the end rob wealth will get back his woman because xin is for bing and geng is for ding, also i heard that bing cannot melt metal it is ding can. This chart lack of DW, that's why difficult for him to get his own girl, it is just what i see.

In the natal chart, the position of Chou and Chen is separated by the Mao, this destruction of Chen-Chou is
    not strong enough to release the Gui water inside the Chou. So Bing Xin combined but never transformed
    in the very first place. So, yes this Ding is a strong daymaster even though Ding is not born in season.

So in the natal chart, this Ding is a strong daymaster and Xin is a favorable wealth element and you dont
    want Bing come to combine this Xin metal because the end product is water officer which is used to birth
    the negative Jia wood resources. When the negative Jia resource is very strong, you become very miserable.
    Negative resource is discomfort.
    ==================================================================

In the natal chart, the internal season of Chou is not strong enough to active Gui water. So no transformation of Bing Xin happened.
    During Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP, the Yin wood contain no water and the Mao wood also contain no water. Even Ren and Gui represent
    water and protrude in heaven stem, it is not strong enough to active the Gui inside the Chou. To access the elements inside the earth,
    you need to do something to the earth. You can access the elements inside the earth either through clash, harm or destruction.

For Ren Yin LP, Bing Xin combined but never transformed.
    For Gui Mao LP, Bing Xin combined but never transformed.

When come the Jia Chen LP, the destruction of Chou from the natal chart with the Chen from the LP happened.
    This Chou-Chen destruction is strong enough to release the Gui water both inside the Chou and Chen and when
    this happened, Bing combined with Xin and both transformed into Water and this Water is used to birth the
    negative Jia wood resources. This Bing Xin transformation is very bad because it used to strengthen the negative
    Jia wood. The favorable element of Xin indirect wealth is gone and give miserable life to daymaster through the
    negative resources.

Put it in another scenario , this Xin favorable indirect wealth can represent the woman that daymaster loved but
    in Jia Chen LP, this Bing Xin transformed succeeded. That means his friend can snatch the woman that daymaster
    loved. This Bing Xin transformation can also indicated that daymaster will lose money since the wealth is being combine
    away by the negative Bing (negative self-star, bad companion). Possibly daymaster will lose money through partnership
    as the companion attempt to harm daymaster through the double set of Mao-Chen harms.
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 07:53:47 PM by Kirocky18 »

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: November 16, 2022, 08:17:35 PM »

Do you mean that LP before Jia Che give good result because of wood contains no water and in this Fu Yin the wood receive water...? If it is true, i still dont understand about how come wood element contains no water in a LP with lot of water while in Fu Yin they recieve more water.

[/quote]

Question: May i know how do you determine day master strength...?
    Answer: Different school has different thoughts on determining the daymaster strength so there is no general consensus on how the daymaster strength should be determine.
    We need to consider how the harm, clash and destruction deal with the season so it is a very complicated process.

Question: Do you mean that LP before Jia Che give good result because of wood contains no water and in this Fu Yin the wood receive water...? If it is true, i still don't understand about how come wood element contains no water in a LP with lot of water while in Fu Yin they receive more water.

Answer: In the natal chart, Yin Mao Chen is a wood frame but did not transform into wood because this internal season of Chou is earth season.
    When entering the Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP, this natal element of Yin Mao Chen transformed into wood elements because it is supported by external season Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP. We know that wood is very bad and all the wood element accumulated in Jia wood in heaven stem in hour pillar. The good news is that the negative wood energy can discharge through the negative bing fire because we know that Bing Xin not yet transformed during Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP. As long as the negative wood energy can be discharge, it give no problem to daymaster.

When entering the Jia Chen LP, Yin Mao Chen from natal chart transformed into wood due to external season of Jia Chen and remained. But right now, the negative Bing fire is gone due to Bing Xin transformation. The chart become very imbalance because the negative wood energy have no place to discharge but instead is further fueled by the Bing Xin water elements. This Bing Xin transformation is used to strengthen the negative wood energy and this is negative fu-yin, double the effect of negative wood. It can result into death when the chart become very imbalance.
    Everything become upside down when entering Jia Chen LP, this is due to the Bing Xin water strengthening the Jia wood which is further supported by the Yin Mao Chen double wood frame.
    The negative wood energy have no place to discharge and thus injured the daymaster.

When entering Yi Si LP, the external season of Si fire will break loose the transformation of Bing Xin and also the wood frame of Yin Mao Chen. Daymaster will feel relief and much better in
    Yi Si LP.
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 08:25:05 PM by qingfantasy »

Offline Kirocky18

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: November 16, 2022, 08:32:54 PM »
    I think so, there are variety to determine the day master strength.

Thank you very much, you explain it very clear to me acedemically, i like it.
    I think you study well in bazi...

Once again i thank to you, i have lot of knowledge from you  🙏

Question: May i know how do you determine day master strength...?
    Answer: Different school has different thoughts on determining the daymaster strength so there is no general consensus on how the daymaster strength should be determine.
    We need to consider how the harm, clash and destruction deal with the season so it is a very complicated process.

Question: Do you mean that LP before Jia Che give good result because of wood contains no water and in this Fu Yin the wood receive water...? If it is true, i still don't understand about how come wood element contains no water in a LP with lot of water while in Fu Yin they receive more water.

Answer: In the natal chart, Yin Mao Chen is a wood frame but did not transform into wood because this internal season of Chou is earth season.
    When entering the Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP, this natal element of Yin Mao Chen transformed into wood elements because it is supported by external season Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP. We know that wood is very bad and all the wood element accumulated in Jia wood in heaven stem in hour pillar. The good news is that the negative wood energy can discharge through the negative bing fire because we know that Bing Xin not yet transformed during Ren Yin LP and Gui Mao LP. As long as the negative wood energy can be discharge, it give no problem to daymaster.

When entering the Jia Chen LP, Yin Mao Chen from natal chart transformed into wood due to external season of Jia Chen and remained. But right now, the negative Bing fire is gone due to Bing Xin transformation. The chart become very imbalance because the negative wood energy have no place to discharge but instead is further fueled by the Bing Xin water elements. This Bing Xin transformation is used to strengthen the negative wood energy and this is negative fu-yin, double the effect of negative wood. It can result into death when the chart become very imbalance.
    Everything become upside down when entering Jia Chen LP, this is due to the Bing Xin water strengthening the Jia wood which is further supported by the Yin Mao Chen double wood frame.
    The negative wood energy have no place to displace and thus injured the daymaster.

When entering Yi Si LP, the external season of Si fire will break loose the transformation of Bing Xin and also the wood frame of Yin Mao Chen. Daymaster will feel relief and much better in
    Yi Si LP.
    [/quote]

Offline Kirocky18

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: November 18, 2022, 07:22:16 PM »
    I recently visit treybazi blogspot, i found something interesting that there is classic state true transformation if meet Chen dragon. So you probably correct, bing xin in this chart transform and the wealth structure change to officer, so the wealth gone.

Tags:

Chart is Hurting Husband?

Started by shadowmkrBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 41
    Last post December 09, 2022, 07:36:36 PM
    by leonard28
    Struggling in life these past few years

Started by AztralBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 92
    Last post December 08, 2022, 10:25:02 PM
    by leonard28
    Need help to read chart

Started by LycheecherryBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 107
    Last post December 06, 2022, 01:10:31 AM
    by qingfantasy
    please help read chart

Started by aynchongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 154
    Last post December 04, 2022, 10:30:03 PM
    by aynchong
    Why is there no overlap between natal gua or life stars and nazi?

Started by Allbran73Board Art of Divination (Prediction)

Replies: 0
    Views: 79
    Last post December 02, 2022, 07:18:55 AM
    by Allbran73
    Health reading regards to this chart

Started by ym999Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 233
    Last post November 26, 2022, 10:50:04 PM
    by ym999
    Chart with lots of HO. Gd or bad?

Started by Tamatha369Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 330
    Last post November 26, 2022, 09:38:48 AM
    by qingfantasy
    Chart with lots of clashes. How to overcome?

Replies: 10
    Views: 333
    Last post November 25, 2022, 12:34:35 AM
    by Tamatha369
    Did I decode my chart right? Still learning. Need sifus help.

Started by hendrik3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 121
    Last post November 23, 2022, 07:54:51 PM
    by hendrik3
    Chart with no DW & IW. So no wife? Halpppp

Replies: 17
    Views: 490
    Last post November 23, 2022, 08:34:54 PM
    by Tamatha369
    BaZi Chart Reading

Started by KDBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 173
    Last post November 22, 2022, 11:09:38 PM
    by crimsongem
    Is Bazi Chart Telling The Business Partner, if 'yes' please help me

Started by awasbisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 265
    Last post November 25, 2022, 08:28:10 PM
    by awasbis
    How to read this chart? Is this a gd or bad chart?

Replies: 12
    Views: 319
    Last post November 22, 2022, 10:52:22 AM
    by Tamatha369
    Can anybody here help to read my boyfriend chart?

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 208
    Last post November 21, 2022, 09:30:25 PM
    by crimsongem
    Can help read this chart? TQ

Views: 84
    Last post November 18, 2022, 01:06:23 AM
    by Tamatha369
    Please help read bazi chart

Started by aynchongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 252
    Last post November 15, 2022, 12:06:56 PM
    by aynchong
    Help reading chart please

Started by GeekgoddezzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 181
    Last post November 15, 2022, 06:23:24 AM
    by Geekgoddezz
    Help reading my bazi chart please

Started by GeekgoddezzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 308
    Last post November 15, 2022, 06:54:16 AM
    by Geekgoddezz
    Would someone like to construct and analyse my Zi Wei Dou Shu chart?

Started by SparkleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 199
    Last post November 04, 2022, 10:10:30 PM
    by crimsongem
    The missing element appears in spouse's chart

Started by LearnerforlifeBoard Date Selection

Replies: 6
    Views: 614
    Last post November 04, 2022, 08:48:51 AM
    by ren
    Need help reading Bazi, lost direction in life. Constantly feeling empty

Started by BoonanaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 578
    Last post October 28, 2022, 04:04:53 PM
    by Boonana
    Would love guidance/suggestions on my Chart for upcoming year

Started by packingslipBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1149
    Last post November 09, 2022, 08:15:36 AM
    by packingslip
    Can someone decode this chart for my baby

Started by artsyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 921
    Last post October 26, 2022, 08:52:18 AM
    by Swordsaint
    Konsultasi membaca chart bazi

Started by bosu8Board Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 1236
    Last post November 15, 2022, 08:42:50 PM
    by Kirocky18
    Complicated strong-weak chart 53%-47%?

Started by Jina123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 971
    Last post September 28, 2022, 10:48:52 AM
    by ren
    Complicated situation, Chart Reading

Started by RenfxieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 779
    Last post September 06, 2022, 04:19:09 PM
    by Renfxie
    Broken Structure Chart, Any Remedy?

Started by Koh IvanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 1721
    Last post September 09, 2022, 06:15:58 PM
    by Koh Ivan
    Please analyze my Bazi Chart

Started by PlantBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 1275
    Last post October 23, 2022, 12:47:49 AM
    by Swordsaint
    Please Help Analyze My Chart, Feeling of Unlucky and Lack of Motivation

Started by spyshootBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 986
    Last post September 01, 2022, 06:23:25 PM
    by leonard28
    Please analyze my BaZi chart

Started by jadvasaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 990
    Last post September 01, 2022, 11:24:10 PM
    by ren

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: