Author Topic: Can help me do a reading? Wanting to learn  (Read 656 times)

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Can help me do a reading? Wanting to learn
    « Reply #15 on: November 18, 2022, 06:20:11 PM »
    I think he showed signs of mild depression since 2018. His family has a history of it.
    Yes he quit his job this year and he sank into depression. He shut down emotionally so I can’t talk to him.

https://www.mybazi.com/index.php?lp=3&ay=3&xm=Your%20Name&yy=1985&mm=6&dd=9&hh=6&mn=27&gd=1

Hour: Ding Mao
    Day: Ji Mao
    Month: Ren Wu
    Year: Yi Chou

This Ji earth is a weak earth daymaster and need to be strengthen by fire. The Ding is the useful god and this Ding proctect the daymaster from being harmed by the wood.
    With the Ding protrude in hour heaven stem, the Yi wood then become positive and can help birth the ding fire. When wood is protrude in heaven stem, then the water become a favorable element because water can give birth to the Yi wood. This bazi then become a cai-guan-yin chart, a very good bazi. But the problem inside this bazi is that the wood is too strong. When the Ding is gone, it create problem to the daymaster because the negative energy from the water and wood can not be discharge through the Ding fire. So this bazi is afraid of meeting Ren water because Ren can combine away the Ding and both turned into wood.

In the natal chart, we have Ding in hour and Ren in month heaven stem. This Ding-Ren cannot be combined inside the natal chart, not because of the fire season but because of the positions. The daymaster separate the Ding and Ren from being combined. When entered the current LP of Wu Yin, the external season of wood element favor the combination of Ding Ren into wood, but the Ding and Ren inside the natal chart never combined and cannot be combined. This has nothing to do with the season but with the positions. So we know that Ding Ren inside the natal chart never combined. As long as the Ding is healthy and dont get combined away by the external Ren, then the negative energy from the wood can be driven into useful resources through the Ding fire.

You mentioned that you married in 2018. When both of you married and both of you officially become husband and wife, then both of you activated the elements inside the spouse palace (day earthly branch). Your husband activated the Mao wood inside the spouse palace in 2018 when he married. We know that wood counter earth. Before he married, the wood inside the spouse palace not yet activated, so the chart is not so bad. After married, the wood inside the spouse palace got activated and now the Ding is busy discharging the wood energy. We know that wood directly counter earth. So after he married, the wood energy is very strong and therefore his attitude is a bit strange after married, this is due to the activation of Mao wood inside the spouse palace.

When the wood is very strong, you need Ding fire to work harder. We know that Ding Fire reside in Hour pillar and hour pillar represent children palace. Having child is favorable to daymaster because it can strengthen the Ding fire in discharging the negative wood. However, 7k also represent Sons to daymaster and the countering effect of Yi wood is stronger than the Jia wood. So in having children, it is preferable to have daughter (Jia wood) than Son (Yi wood), because the countering effect of Jia wood is lesser compared to the countering effect of Yi wood. Not so much, just one daughter is enough. The intention is to strengthen the child palace in strengthening the Ding fire.

This year is Ren Yin year. The Ren can combined away his Ding fire and this Ren Ding combination is supported by external season of Wu Yin LP and also the external season of Ren Yin AP. The useful god is gone this year. Ding fire is gone. With the favorable element of Ding fire gone, the Yi wood in the Year heaven stem and the Yi wood inside the spouse palace directly counter the daymaster. Thus daymaster lose his mind this year and sank into depression. The negative yi wood energy can not be discharge through the Ding fire because the Ding fire is gone due to the combination of Ding Ren. The Ding Ren transformed into wood energy. His bazi is full of negative wood energy and the wood energy got struck and thus directly counter the weak Ji earth daymaster. Thus, his depression become very serious in this year. This Yi wood is about negative 7k, making wrong decision.

Next year is Gui Mao year, no more Ren Yin year. Ren is gone next year. So his Ding come back next year. He is much better next year. The problem in his bazi is the wood become too strong and this create problem to daymaster when the Ding fire is gone.

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: November 18, 2022, 07:44:52 PM »
    Will he recover from his depression?

This year his useful god is combined away and turned into negative wood. Very bad.

This month is Xin Hai month. Dec is Ren Zi month, Ren Zi is a very strong block of water and this can give birth to the negative wood inside his chart. 2023 Jan is Gui Chou. The dangerous month for him is Dec (Ren Zi month) 2022 and Jan (Gui Chou month) 2023. After Chinese new year, he is much better when the Ding fire come back.

Online Tamatha369

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Today at 12:07:11 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: November 19, 2022, 03:04:14 AM »
    Thank you teacher for ur reading. 🙏🏼
     I have a question: the destruction of Chen chou is next to each other, so it will happen. However, the other Chou Chen is separated by hai in DM earth branch, it can also take place?

Your reading method is very thorough. May I know which type of bazi reading is this? They are so many schools of bazi reading. Some masters read them very differently from you. I was told too much water affects my sanity and it caused me fear when I see  ren LP & gui LP lining up. I was worried about current metal LP too, as it was protrude & rooted 7k. Some say it is really bad to have that 😵‍💫

You mention the cai guan yin chart. What does that mean? What are the Chinese characters for the 3 words? 财官印?

There is no way I can prevent the divorce right? Since he is a weak DO in my chart & affirmnity is weak.

So the next LP ding chou  for my hb will be better?

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: November 19, 2022, 11:32:51 AM »
    I have a question: the destruction of Chen chou is next to each other, so it will happen. However, the other Chou Chen is separated by hai in DM earth branch, it can also take place?
    Answer: The Chou in hour EB destruct with the Chen in month EB, this destruction still take place. However, its effect is weaken significantly due to the separation by the Hai.

Your reading method is very thorough. May I know which type of bazi reading is this? They are so many schools of bazi reading. Some masters read them very differently from you. I was told too much water affects my sanity and it caused me fear when I see  ren LP & gui LP lining up. I was worried about current metal LP too, as it was protrude & rooted 7k. Some say it is really bad to have that 😵‍💫
    Answer: Your bazi is afraid of Fire and earth. During your childhood, you were in your Ding Si LP, Ding Si is a very strong block of fire. Childhood life is full of discomfort. Entering Wu wu LP and Ji Wei LP, the negative fire from your natal chart strengthen the external earth elements and these earth LP counter your positive Gui water, so life is not satisfactory. However, when you enter the Geng Shen LP, your positive Gui water is strengthen by the Geng Shen LP metal elements, so life is much better after Geng Shen. Water and metal are favorable elements in your bazi.

You mention the cai guan yin chart. What does that mean? What are the Chinese characters for the 3 words? 财官印?
    Answer: 财官印 means the negative elements of wealth and officer become positive when all the 财官印 are protrude in the heaven stem. (Resource, wealth, officer protrude in heaven stem)

There is no way I can prevent the divorce right? Since he is a weak DO in my chart & affirmnity is weak.
    Answer: His mind is in delusion in this year due to the disappearance of the Ding fire. Trying to talk to him in this year will only make the situation worse.
    His bazi is a weak Ji earth. The supposed quality of the spouse element sitting inside the spouse should be earth element for weak Ji earth daymaster. However, it is the Mao wood
    sitting inside his spouse palace and Mao wood directly counter the earth. This indicate that the "countering wife" effect is very strong. (jinxing wife).
    It is within possibility to prevent the divorce. Drag the issue until next year. After Chinese new year, then only you talk to him.

So the next LP ding chou  for my hb will be better?
    Answer: In his natal chart, there is internal harm forming by Chou earth Wu fire. Coming into Ding Chou LP, this external Chou is forming another harm with the Wu fire in month EB. So, there is double set of Chou Wu harm happening. The HHS Ding fire inside the Wu fire need to birth two HHS Ji earth inside the two Chou. Fire energy is used to birth the earth and reduced significantly in this two harms. So the quality of the Ding fire in hour heaven stem and Ding from the Ding Chou LP is affected due to its root (wu fire in month EB) being harmed. Two Chou earth harming one Wu fire, HHS elements busy fighting each other. HHS Ji inside Wu fire trying to take two HHS Gui inside the Chou while at the same time, this HHS Ji need to birth the HHS Xin inside the Chou. The outcome from this harm make the HHS Ji earth strength reduced and the HHS water strength inside the Chou strong. The Ding Chou LP is not earth season anymore but water season. The external Ding from Ding Chou LP can combined away the Ren water in the natal chart due to the support from the external Chou water season. This make the Ren water in natal chart into becoming wood element after the Ren Ding transformation. The chart has strong wood presence in Ding Chou LP. Ding Chou LP is not good.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 11:43:30 AM by qingfantasy »

Online Tamatha369

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: November 19, 2022, 03:26:31 PM »
    Thank you Teacher. I just remembered what one bazi master told me. She said that divorce will happen in 2024 when the rob wealth for my hb appears in the 2024 Chen. Is that true?
     We can read the energy changes in bazi but nothing is cast in stone? We can only manage our own expectations & good doings?

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: November 19, 2022, 07:56:07 PM »
    Thank you Teacher. I just remembered what one bazi master told me. She said that divorce will happen in 2024 when the rob wealth for my hb appears in the 2024 Chen. Is that true?
     We can read the energy changes in bazi but nothing is cast in stone? We can only manage our own expectations & good doings?

Yes, it is one of the possibility. There is also another possibility that you may meet someone special in 2024 Jia Chen AP because Jia also represent the opposite gender to Yi wood and the double destruction of Chen-Chou in 2024 release a lot of water and also at the same time strengthening the Xin metal. The only issue in 2024 is the Jia wood got consumed by the negative Ding and Bing fire, Jia also represent your money, when got consumed by the negative fire, it indicate that you may lose some money in 2024.

Online Tamatha369

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: November 19, 2022, 09:34:17 PM »
     Thank you teacher for ur guidance. You have enlightened me so much🙏🏼
    How is it that jia wood is also my money? My wealth elements are earth.
    I’ll be careful with money in 2024🙏🏼

I have another question to ask u, my friend, whom I study bazi with, asked in ox month, bing and xin should not transform, but some classics say if there is chen dragon, all will transform. Is this true?

Offline qingfantasy

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: November 20, 2022, 11:32:58 AM »
    Thank you teacher for ur guidance. You have enlightened me so much🙏🏼
    How is it that jia wood is also my money? My wealth elements are earth.
    I’ll be careful with money in 2024🙏🏼

I have another question to ask u, my friend, whom I study bazi with, asked in ox month, bing and xin should not transform, but some classics say if there is chen dragon, all will transform. Is this true?

For strong daymaster, money is represented by favorable wealth element.
    When the negative self element is strong and counter the positive wealth element, lose money.

For weak daymaster, money is represented by favorable self element.
    When the negative wealth element is birth further by negative output, lose more money.
    When the negative wealth element is weak and counter by strong self element, can earned money.
    When the positive self element is consumed by the negative output or being counter by unfavorable officer, lose money.

We cannot just say weak daymaster will lose money when we see negative wealth present in the chart, we need to see how this negative wealth interact with other elements.

Q:asked in ox month, bing and xin should not transform, but some classics say if there is chen dragon, all will transform. Is this true?
    A: I have no comment. I dont follow the classics. From my observation, the position of the Bing and Xin need to be considered. The position of the Chou and Chen also need to be considered. If people believed all will transform, so be it. Real-life story can confirm their judgement whether it is transformed or not. You can also cross-check with past event to see whether it transformed or not.

Online Tamatha369

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: November 20, 2022, 12:16:41 PM »
    Thank you teacher 🙏🏼

So I can conclude that as a weak yi DM, my favourable elements are jia wood, geng metal, xin metal, gui water & ren water?
    Unfavourable are ding fire, Bing fire, ji earth & wu earth?

Tags:

BAZI Reading

Started by knightd0xBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 38
    Last post December 09, 2022, 07:40:52 PM
    by leonard28
    marrige reading

Started by vanzz123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 221
    Last post November 29, 2022, 10:32:19 PM
    by leonard28
    Health reading regards to this chart

Started by ym999Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 233
    Last post November 26, 2022, 10:50:04 PM
    by ym999
    BaZi Chart Reading

Started by KDBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 173
    Last post November 22, 2022, 11:09:38 PM
    by crimsongem
    Advice Needed & Interested to Learn - Xin Metal DM with lack of output (water)

Started by HighSpeed24Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 363
    Last post November 22, 2022, 07:38:07 PM
    by HighSpeed24
    Help reading chart please

Started by GeekgoddezzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 181
    Last post November 15, 2022, 06:23:24 AM
    by Geekgoddezz
    Help reading my bazi chart please

Started by GeekgoddezzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 308
    Last post November 15, 2022, 06:54:16 AM
    by Geekgoddezz
    Couple Compatibility Reading

Started by vincent58Board Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 176
    Last post November 04, 2022, 05:14:06 PM
    by vincent58
    Couple Compatibility Reading

Started by vincent58Board Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 108
    Last post November 04, 2022, 05:08:09 PM
    by vincent58
    Bazi reading

Started by janessabelleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 457
    Last post November 21, 2022, 08:29:31 AM
    by janessabelle
    Need help reading bazi for career and relationship

Started by Starforce182Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 835
    Last post November 04, 2022, 10:48:13 PM
    by Starforce182
    Need help reading Bazi, lost direction in life. Constantly feeling empty

Started by BoonanaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 578
    Last post October 28, 2022, 04:04:53 PM
    by Boonana
    Request help for reading my BaZi.

Started by guntrueBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 649
    Last post October 29, 2022, 11:44:59 PM
    by waywalker
    ZWDS vs. Bazi reading: Conflicting reading...which one should I follow?

Started by KiwiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 445
    Last post October 26, 2022, 10:32:34 PM
    by j27945
    Please help me with Bazi Reading

Started by SydneydudeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1054
    Last post October 27, 2022, 03:25:55 AM
    by divinerchan
    Bazi reading

Started by SamsterBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 1888
    Last post October 19, 2022, 01:30:28 AM
    by Samster
    Bazi Reading

Started by moemoeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 927
    Last post October 22, 2022, 12:46:31 PM
    by Swordsaint
    pls help reading compatibility

Started by jiajia97Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1051
    Last post September 17, 2022, 10:29:33 PM
    by crimsongem
    Complicated situation, Chart Reading

Started by RenfxieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 779
    Last post September 06, 2022, 04:19:09 PM
    by Renfxie
    Hi! i need help in reading of my bazi chart. Faced difficulties in my career

Started by ChihayaburuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 1024
    Last post August 17, 2022, 07:17:26 PM
    by crimsongem
    Request a BAZI reading for myself

Started by nikitatistarBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 707
    Last post August 14, 2022, 05:20:31 PM
    by johnyqi
    Request a Bazi Reading for a friend - Career

Started by mikehiiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 844
    Last post August 13, 2022, 06:21:10 AM
    by mikehii
    Luck Pillar Reading

Started by Aquaman73Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 776
    Last post August 08, 2022, 03:28:40 PM
    by Aquaman73
    Reading and advice for career

Started by meevextBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 770
    Last post July 17, 2022, 07:57:44 PM
    by meevext
    Free Reading For Peach Blossom Lucky Colour

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 848
    Last post July 18, 2022, 06:18:21 PM
    by marlisakurniaty
    Please help reading my birth chart

Started by boban1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 841
    Last post July 05, 2022, 06:37:00 PM
    by crossjoint
    Help on love and marriage luck reading.

Started by MichelleLimBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 951
    Last post August 09, 2022, 12:31:06 AM
    by leonard28
    Request for bazi reading

Started by March29Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 819
    Last post May 04, 2022, 08:35:12 PM
    by March29
    Bazi Reading

Started by 88museBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 876
    Last post May 06, 2022, 01:24:58 PM
    by 88muse
    Help with bazi reading!

Started by NicoleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 737
    Last post May 02, 2022, 05:12:24 AM
    by RenSpb

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: