• Negative karma being disabled 5 3
Currently:  

Author Topic: Negative karma being disabled  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • G501++
  • Last Login:November 21, 2022, 08:49:44 AM
    • View Profile
  • Negative karma being disabled
    « on: September 25, 2015, 04:33:31 PM »
    As part of effort in Go Positive initiative, the option to award negative karma point has been disabled. From now on, we only able to award +1 karma by clicking the thumb up button:

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • Re: Negative karma being disabled
    « Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »
    I applaud this move to disable awarding negative karma as I believe in a fully positive learning environment.

People are still entitled to their opinions and preferences, as long as they don't cross the line. With mutual respect and trust, different people of different opinions can come together in harmony.

edit: Even though I'm an asian, I do not believe in using physical beatings and harsh words to make a person learn. I believe more in the western style of positive learning to build confidence, positive attitude and appreciation. And being positive doesn't mean being complacent.
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:56:57 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: