FREE services > Request for date selection [FREE]

do our marriage date give disadvantage?

(1/2) > >>

huo:
hi all master in this forum. since someone tell me that marriage date effect luckyness in life. i was wondering weather my marriage date give us some luckyness or otherwise. i was borned 3 october 1985, 23.15 pm. my wife was borned in 3 april 1990, 05.35 am. and we was married on 19 december 2010, 12.00 pm, but someone told me that we must see 17 december 2010, 09.00am. why?, because fengshui count the praying  ceremonial time, in front of budha and parents, not the feast......
i was confused about it. hope that somebody will tell me the truth....

Sweet Cherry:
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

dyth:

huo:
i will wait for you sweet cherry, until you get home and ready, ha2. i hope you are a person who can count the effect of the date 17 december 2010, 09.00 am as a tea ceremony, and the 19 december 2010, 12.00 pm as the feast or civil ceremony. actually i know that if we use only tong shu to find a marriage date is danger. why?, because the date is not guaranteed as a favourable date for a couple. and when it unfavourable, the financial, harmony, or health problem will occur. the tong shu date selection just guarantee that the wedding ceremony "ping an"or save for whole people. thats why i wanna know wheter mine give me and my wife a wealth or otherwise. because i always have a financial problem till now.

Sweet Cherry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version