ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• THE HEART OF A MOTHER - CONNECTED TO YOUR LIFE SITUATION 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: THE HEART OF A MOTHER - CONNECTED TO YOUR LIFE SITUATION  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Han

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:June 16, 2021, 09:52:52 PM
    • View Profile
  • THE HEART OF A MOTHER - CONNECTED TO YOUR LIFE SITUATION
    « on: December 14, 2018, 06:13:10 PM »

Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.
                                                           - hanfivearts@gmail.com -

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • Last Login:June 15, 2021, 08:31:12 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: THE HEART OF A MOTHER - CONNECTED TO YOUR LIFE SITUATION
    « Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 01:16:05 AM »
    Very good post. Thankyou!

Family matter is complex.

Feel happy to those who have smooth family relations.

But there are some who have unusual encounters. Someone (including your mama) in the family may plot against you, may use you, may even belittle you, may sacrifice you for your bro or sis, etc etc etc....but still there are 1001 reasons to take care of them when the time has come.

Offline senators613

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:January 07, 2021, 11:04:05 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: THE HEART OF A MOTHER - CONNECTED TO YOUR LIFE SITUATION
    « Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 01:25:54 AM »
    Totally agree with Admin,

all on the eyes of beholder,

even you think you did a right thing or situation,but there is someone out side believe u did wrong.

i believe aslong you believe yourself and have a peace mind with your action then nothing matter  from outsider. 

family is very complex.  in the end it like artogue favourite saying  "past karma".

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 01:29:16 AM »
    Very good post. Thankyou!

Family matter is complex.

Feel happy to those who have smooth family relations.

But there are some who have unusual encounters. Someone (including your mama) in the family may plot against you, may use you, may even belittle you, may sacrifice you for your bro or sis, etc etc etc....but still there are 1001 reasons to take care of them when the time has come.

Indeed.

But even to a bad Mother --> Still have to go --> Make her heart change to become affectionate toward you, no matter how bad she is. 

Thus it is the same as : "Father & Mother already passed away --> Then make Heaven to become affectionate toward you".

So in bad Mother case, the child filial is actually that make the Heaven smile --> That is what will open the door of Life helping hand Qi.

This also apply to someone that doesn't know who is their Mother/Father --> Then the substitute of their Mother/Father is their parents.

All of this, is coming from RESOURCES element analysis = Mother and Life helping Qi have hidden connection.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 01:35:08 AM by Han »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.

Offline tea

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 11:02:12 AM »
    Agreed

I don't know anyone else deserved to be loved all out on earth except my father and mother and would do anything taken risk of my life as long they are happy. All my life goal were only one is wanted to make them happy and satisfied, and i did. I resigned from my work as VP by intuition had to take care of her, true, she got cancer.
    I lost my weight til 36 kgs only after she passed away

Everything happened in my life mom and dad always had intuition due we were close each others although i had many siblings and they were shown me the path to be human being not just human but inhumane

Now since they were passed away what i can do is prayed for them regularly including all their ancestors in my meditation

Offline anton8888

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:January 14, 2021, 12:23:10 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 12:57:25 PM »
    This is my heaven luck. I have both parents alive until today.
    And best of all, they care much for me.  :)

In ZWDS, my Taiyang is dark. My dad is destined to be short lived, but because of Karma then he can survive until old age.
    It also means that ZWDS is not fixed, many environment factor plays into it.

Offline tea

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 01:15:58 PM »
    Both my parents living up to 75 years old, enough, even Jesus were only 35 as said
    most important is not how longer we live on earth BUT what is our deeds on earth, what contributions on earth for the sake of nature from our deepest heart

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 08:49:35 PM »
    This is my heaven luck. I have both parents alive until today.
    And best of all, they care much for me.  :)

In ZWDS, my Taiyang is dark. My dad is destined to be short lived, but because of Karma then he can survive until old age.
    It also means that ZWDS is not fixed, many environment factor plays into it.

Yeah, don't think too much or even read via Bazi/ZWDS etc regarding to age span. If it is going to happen, then let them be.

Enjoy everyday.

Give them good food and drink whenever possible. Give them things they want like travel, electronic stuff, etc whenever possible.

On the other hand. I always joke to my parents that I might go first before them. ;D

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 09:00:20 PM »
    Agreed

I don't know anyone else deserved to be loved all out on earth except my father and mother and would do anything taken risk of my life as long they are happy. All my life goal were only one is wanted to make them happy and satisfied, and i did. I resigned from my work as VP by intuition had to take care of her, true, she got cancer.
    I lost my weight til 36 kgs only after she passed away

Everything happened in my life mom and dad always had intuition due we were close each others although i had many siblings and they were shown me the path to be human being not just human but inhumane

Now since they were passed away what i can do is prayed for them regularly including all their ancestors in my meditation

For Buddhist, merit sharing works for afterlife, particularly if those parents are stingy, less charitable type. Those with abundant merits have high chance to ascend to heaven realm. I am sharing the merit I have gained to them everyday. Hope they have enough merit to enter the heaven realm.

I am pretty sure there are other systems have their own way to heaven.

Offline Twinkle

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:May 31, 2020, 04:11:16 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 09:21:11 PM »
    Yes, every mother has a golden heart. Sometimes when you take care of him/ her yourself is a curse. When you ask or make them run your errands is a blessing. But they don't understand.

Twinkle

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 10:59:01 AM »
    Yes, every mother has a golden heart. Sometimes when you take care of him/ her yourself is a curse. When you ask or make them run your errands is a blessing. But they don't understand.

Twinkle

^_^ Dear Twinkle.. do not see that as a curse, or as a blessing, or don't understand.

Understand. Problem with Mother is not just about our BaZi, but you need to look at your Mother's BaZi too.

Because Mother born with their BaZi inside and it carry pattern how she treat her children, she is just following her life pattern without even realize it. Cannot blame destiny, every person have their own portion.

In simple BaZi language, that is how inside a Mother's BaZi EG/HO element performing good or bad work condition, and especially how is her Hour children pillar situation.

1.) If our Mother's BaZi Hour pillar situation is good to her DM = Then you as her children won't have big problem with Mother & also in Life.
         The best situation is if Hour pillar is her favorite pillar then you are also her favorite child. All the love of a Mother pour to her children.
         Life setting up good foundation for children to grow = Protection of Life exist to her children.

2.) But when your Mother's BaZi Hour pillar have problem, or her EG/HO inside have Harm. 
         Then what can you do? Mother just don't feel like it, no matter what you do. It is dictated by destiny and she doesn't even realize it.
         In that unfavorable condition above, we cannot let destiny run by itself automatically anymore.
         Because the end result will only going to bad place.
         So what can one do if see that? That is the essence of this topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can one do if see that no. 2 above?

One need to change that not good situation with Mother by employing Human action 33% influence in shaping Life.
    One need to shape their life into different result with action.

So no matter how bad the Mother, you just need to employ good manner toward Mother.
    Then later you can see what you do in Life will also see protection in your life endeavor journey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why it have connection to Mother heart and why this is important?

Because Mother element inside BaZi is in the form of Resources element.
    (Sometimes Mother representation can be carried by other HS element too if inside BaZi doesn't have Resources, but it is another topic, not gonna discuss it in here).

This Mother element also carry "hidden meaning" as your = "Life endeavor journey smoothness & protection".

That is how the important of Mother approval (Mother happiness). It also connected to how your business smoothness or how your work smoothness progressing.

But there is another condition when one walk good LP, then the protection from Mother heart can be not needed. Because the protection and smoothness is coming from LP. Like hitting jackpot, the business or work just able to automatically see smooth progress.
    But never forget, LP have time limit. When LP over, the smoothness & progress will also return back to it original state. So what can we do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So when you confuse why your life endeavor often see obstacles, why you cannot see big progress? Then it must be you are still walk at ordinary LP.

Then you need to touch "the Heart of a Mother".

No matter how bad the Mother. Both of you & Mother already born with that BaZi situation and it already shaping your life, cannot help it. So what can you do?
    Now you know. You can only change it with your own hands = Creating good deeds, but especially to Mother.

Because in Life BaZi knowledge, your smoothness & progressing work endeavor is located at LP, and also located in your Mother's heart!   

Be good to bad Mother.
                                                                      Then you touch the Heaven heart too.
                                                              Then your endeavor protection also become exist.

Note.
    You know why Asian people wash their Mother feet? The true meaning is that above.
    It's not the feet.
    It is in "Mother's heart".

Best Regards,
    Han

Offline Twinkle

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:May 31, 2020, 04:11:16 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 09:05:04 AM »
    Dear Han,

What I say is when a mother need your service is a blessing. When she always find someone to take care of you, who is that someone will affect your destiny.

The person I take care of will have bad eyesight and bad brain. The more I love him or her the more I take that from them. I don't want to take take from them. My heart aches when I know that. My dad is a concrete house, the more he take care of you in you can't live in concret house. You be sick living in the concret house. This is the qi.

A know a family whose daughters is a blessing, they take care of her money come. When they wed them out they become bankrupt.

Twinkle

Offline TObaSANtex

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 03:28:52 PM »
    How about mother in law.

In special case , mother in law is the competitor because she have same element in as the owner chart.

So any mother in law will sucking the son dry.

Where's the heart?

Offline lilac_adv

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:August 30, 2020, 11:02:00 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 08:27:24 PM »
    Don't be too fixed on theory based knowledge to prefix reality event. It isn't wrong to gain knowledge but what you do with it. Don't limit your mindset but expand your horizon and be flexible. Be teachable by experience rather than from books/information.  Some people are born to shake up their entire dynamic bloodline of how things used to be done in clearing previous ancestral karma/curse. Even if it is wrong in the eyes of societies, what needs to be done will happen.

A filial and piety heart is good. While a person gain good karma and pay off debts for being kind to your bad parents, they also gain a karmic lesson in how to stand up for yourself, be balance in your giving and receiving by not being a doormat for other's whim and abuse. Sometimes, we are the karma to people in our life, including parents. All rules and perspective should be seen and inspect in all ways, shape and form. Beside, everything are man made. Our behavior and action are man taught whom we learn from people in our life. We can play by the rules or change and see a different outcome.

So the same goes for this life situation. Mother are human. Human have flaws and make mistake. Their heart is no different than ours. Life situation and where you are at is based on your decision and choices you have make or not. We choose our parents before we are born. So if it's a difficult relationship with parents, maybe there are lesson needed to be learn on both side in order to clear a past life debt. Sometimes the lesson is separation from them. We have freewill, so use it sensibly to see things swing in all ways, not fixed on one direction due to your related bond with anyone.

five arts forum

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 08:27:24 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

compatibility and marriage life reading

Started by yoshieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 103
    Last post Today at 01:58:01 PM
    by yy92096
    Reading for transcending life, find purpose & end sufferings

Started by WoochenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 319
    Last post May 31, 2021, 07:46:09 PM
    by Woochen
    Help needed. Hope to improve my situation

Started by wtanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 727
    Last post May 29, 2021, 03:02:28 PM
    by wtan
    Bazi chart, where is my love life going? How will marriage life be?

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 478
    Last post May 08, 2021, 09:59:09 PM
    by Darkred9
    Sha Po Lang, pls help me find my life calling & career

Started by Rei_zenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 613
    Last post May 15, 2021, 05:09:24 PM
    by flawlesflower
    Love life

Started by mamo8Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 275
    Last post April 19, 2021, 12:47:36 PM
    by mamo8
    Love life, career, wealth and health

Started by magicianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 390
    Last post April 17, 2021, 03:07:56 PM
    by magician
    Help look into career and love life

Started by JoshBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 427
    Last post March 18, 2021, 07:12:06 AM
    by Josh
    Help on life and career

Started by LostalienBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 386
    Last post March 13, 2021, 01:09:13 PM
    by crimsongem
    a terrible family life and the ups and downs of life, Bazi or ZWDS analyze

Started by proletarBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1155
    Last post April 06, 2021, 03:15:20 PM
    by Chaniss Khoo
    What's the life expectancy of this one?

Started by AdrianaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 184
    Last post February 17, 2021, 04:29:22 AM
    by Adriana
    Marriage life

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 1031
    Last post February 13, 2021, 11:11:45 PM
    by Koh Ivan
    Journalist in life danger? When?

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 241
    Last post January 28, 2021, 08:56:15 PM
    by socrates
    Request Birth Chart Analysis - Career, Domestic life & Relationships generally

Started by YellowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 437
    Last post January 20, 2021, 09:29:30 PM
    by crimsongem
    Bazi love life

Started by NicoleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 396
    Last post January 07, 2021, 10:28:20 PM
    by Swordsaint
    Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 914
    Last post January 07, 2021, 10:23:12 PM
    by Swordsaint
    Love life nonexistent. Anything new to add about my ba zi?

Started by liaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 409
    Last post December 07, 2020, 07:05:12 PM
    by lia
    Am i destined to have bad wealth luck my whole life from my bazi?

Started by ArstevanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 1594
    Last post December 12, 2020, 09:45:50 PM
    by jiyou2020
    Help me with my fickle heart please

Started by ennnBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 695
    Last post November 23, 2020, 09:38:38 PM
    by LivingOfFreedom27
    ZWDS: Who is mr. right? Relationship, choice, complete situation,

Started by FloraBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 653
    Last post November 20, 2020, 05:26:35 AM
    by Flora
    Great life but trouble finding partner/husband

Started by abc123jjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 30
    Views: 2043
    Last post November 11, 2020, 03:50:03 PM
    by johnyqi
    Children in this life?

Started by SnowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 1635
    Last post October 05, 2020, 02:55:35 PM
    by aqua
    Seeking Life & Career Advice

Started by fabrebenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 325
    Last post September 25, 2020, 01:36:06 AM
    by fabreben
    Plan reading about Love life

Started by Darkred9Board Request for palm reading [FREE]

Views: 806
    Last post November 03, 2020, 10:16:03 PM
    by sunny
    Free Birth ChartZWDS about love life and future

Views: 402
    Last post September 11, 2020, 08:47:31 AM
    by tea
    Request for Free Birth Chart Reading about love life & future

Views: 504
    Last post September 10, 2020, 01:44:07 PM
    by chary
    Appealing help on reading for career and life direction

Started by v4xylfcBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 1168
    Last post August 25, 2020, 06:46:26 PM
    by Astroman54
    Bullying Punishment in chart if houses of life and conception are included

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 1181
    Last post August 24, 2020, 04:42:58 PM
    by Regina0806
    Eye problem mother

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 392
    Last post August 24, 2020, 04:37:28 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Can I confess my homosexuality to mother?

Started by edisonnwlBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 36
    Views: 1917
    Last post November 15, 2020, 06:57:45 AM
    by serenade

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: