• The next big move 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: The next big move  (Read 124 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • G501++
  • Last Login:May 16, 2021, 10:39:38 AM
    • View Profile
  • The next big move
    « on: April 03, 2021, 03:01:56 PM »
    Dear all, I got the bad news from the Linux world.

For your information, fivearts.info forum is hosted on Linux based operating that is Centos. We are using Centos 7 which has the official support until June 30th, 2024. Under normal circumstance, we only need to move to Centos 8 when approaching year 2024. Originally Centos 8 has the official support until year 2029. However, the company that manage the Centos software decided to end Centos 8 official support at December 31, 2021. There will be no Centos 9 after the end of Centos 8 support. Officially, the Centos line of stable and free operating systems has ended with this announcement back in months ago.

For the tech enthusiasts, you can scream that Centos is dead! ;D. For business users who have invested heavily into Centos, I understand your pain. I am going through the pain right now.

But the forum must go on. With or without Centos. So, we need to move on to new Linux operating system before June 30th, 2024. Possibly we need to move to new web hosting company as well.

Now I am exploring these options.

1. Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (supported until 2030).
    2. Ubuntu 22.04 LTS (set to be launched in 2022, supported until 2032).
    3. Docker + Ubuntu combination. On the surface, docker sounds promising. It has the free and paid options. I need to do more research on Docker.

The control panel for managing the website operations also no longer has active maintenance from the developers. The control panel is look like going to be another defunct project. I need to find another replacement as well.

More works need to be done to keep the forum operating well in coming years.

five arts forum

The next big move
    « on: April 03, 2021, 03:01:56 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: