FREE services > Other FREE requests

Help Read my chart

(1/2) > >>

IKW:
Hello Master,

Need help to read my chart ? my DOB 17 Sep 1972 at 4:30 in the morning, Indonesia. Currently I am working in a company as IT Leader. My questions is
1. How long I still can work cause I see is it possible I start a business ? need advice.
2. Should I change my profession that I had it since 1995 until now ? but many times move other companies.

Thank you

windwheel:

--- Quote from: IKW on November 08, 2019, 06:20:29 PM ---Hello Master,

Need help to read my chart ? my DOB 17 Sep 1972 at 4:30 in the morning, Indonesia. Currently I am working in a company as IT Leader. My questions is
1. How long I still can work cause I see is it possible I start a business ? need advice.
2. Should I change my profession that I had it since 1995 until now ? but many times move other companies.

Thank you

--- End quote ---
1. Possible. But business more complicated than working for someone else.
2. You already build your career and you already have a lot of experience as a IT. Why need to change?

How if your business still related with IT?

IKW:
Thank you WindWheel for your advice....

By the way, my age is almost 48, I am just worried about my luck opportunity and too many warning for early retirement from company, is my luck still ok with my bazi condition ?

If I do business in IT, could I join or alone according to my bazi luck ?

Thank's.

windwheel:

--- Quote from: IKW on November 08, 2019, 08:57:16 PM ---Thank you WindWheel for your advice....

By the way, my age is almost 48, I am just worried about my luck opportunity and too many warning for early retirement from company, is my luck still ok with my bazi condition ?

If I do business in IT, could I join or alone according to my bazi luck ?

Thank's.

--- End quote ---
Now you just enter wealth decade for 20years. Jia Yin, Yi Mao.

My suggestion if you want doing business is better still related with IT industry because if you want another industry at least you need learning for a few years.

Second if you want go to business better service industry and the key using reputation and fame to build business. Not money to get money.

Third to kick start you can joint venture with someone else. Just for ten years from now. After that you have sign broken partnership after 10years from now.

IKW:
Thanks Windwheel for your advice...

So I will try to find the partner,  is it better male or female based on my bazi luck? Younger or older is better?

Is it possible I get better position during my decade Jia Yin period?  Or wait until yin mao? What year it will be possible?

Cause since last year i face my career is very struggle... Although i try my best but my superior is not care much. Is it my bazi luck too has an effect? Need your advice..

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version