FREE services > Other FREE requests

Request of Feng shui reading to make a pond in the back garden...

(1/1)

sopa:
Hi peopleo... I need help to make a pond in my garden at the back of my house.
Single mother born in 26th August 22:15 (Kua 4) and my son 9/02/2009 at 11,17 am (kua 9)
I attach the files of my neibourghood, and the plan of the house...also the place where I pretend to put my pond according to my Kua 4 in SE is Fu Wei Satisfying and peacefull life... But I'm not sure if this analysisis correct.... I cannot put a pond in any other place than the back of the house, because I'm sorrounded by wall at my sides and the street in front as you can see in the google map picture. But my street makes a turn before arriving my home...
Al the places that I marked in green and are named as PLANTS are plans and bushes... as you can see in the pictures.
Please I need help in a rush because a friend made me a present with the plants for the pond.. I'm afraid that they will die if I don't build the pond Quickly....

Thanks in advance to all....

Sofía

yc poon:
in my opinion, following are the general issues to be aware.

It should be the siting sector of the house. the resident may have trouble resting at night.
if the feature is fully located in SE "ling shen" sector should be no issues. Kindly noted S is "zheng shen" and fire palace that unsuitable for water feature

In flying star system the facing star on the sector will be activated/enhance by this feature. you should assess whether it benefit to you or not.
Next year annual 5 yellow will be residence at SE. Hopefully all work done before 5 February or you might face troublesome issues happening.

it always good get a date selection to do the installation to further avoid unnecessary problem.   

successcatalyst:
From Google Map, the place you want to put your pond looks like the SE sector from the house. Perhaps making the pond in the shape of a flowing gentle wave may be suitable. Have to keep the pond clean and well-maintained. The lonesome tree in the middle of the garden looks out of sorts, maybe can tie six blue ribbons to its branches?

Is your porch leading to the garden sloping downwards to the garden or sloping into the house?

Your working desk at the front door may stir up turbulent qi as it is pointing at an awkward angle towards the front door. Maybe can shift it against the East wall and situate it at the NE corner instead?

KJS:

--- Quote from: sopa on December 17, 2020, 04:07:08 AM ---Hi peopleo... I need help to make a pond in my garden at the back of my house.
Single mother born in 26th August 22:15 (Kua 4) and my son 9/02/2009 at 11,17 am (kua 9)
I attach the files of my neibourghood, and the plan of the house...also the place where I pretend to put my pond according to my Kua 4 in SE is Fu Wei Satisfying and peacefull life... But I'm not sure if this analysisis correct.... I cannot put a pond in any other place than the back of the house, because I'm sorrounded by wall at my sides and the street in front as you can see in the google map picture. But my street makes a turn before arriving my home...
Al the places that I marked in green and are named as PLANTS are plans and bushes... as you can see in the pictures.
Please I need help in a rush because a friend made me a present with the plants for the pond.. I'm afraid that they will die if I don't build the pond Quickly....

Thanks in advance to all....

Sofía

--- End quote ---
The location of the pond is fine until Feb of 2044. Once we enter Period 1, you should remove the pond. It can be moved to the front of your house (if you have room) at that time for the next 80 years (until Feb 2124). Also, it is hard to tell where you have windows in the back of your house, but to benefit from the water, you need to be able to see the water from a window or door of your house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version