Put theory into practice: Showoff time! > Future event predictions

Can Donald Trump win a second term in the 2020 US election?

(1/70) > >>

sunny:
[Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Bazi_Fan:
[Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

sunny:

halohalo:
I throw in my political hat to say that Donald Trump will lose. He has committed too many self-destruction and failures in his 4 years of presidency. The one biggest failure that will cost him the re-election is the handling of the corona virus pandemic. This is only my political point of view on US politic.

Looking at Donald Trump's bazi chart in 2021 - Xin Chou year, more trouble are coming his way.   

sunny:
As shown in the runes, Trump was facing great difficulties. Covid is one of the big obstacles. The good thing I read from the rune was his supporters remain loyal. That is the thing really matter in election. Let's see how it goes in few more days ;D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version