• HLLS Links 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: HLLS Links  (Read 16629 times)

Offline sosweet

• Learner
  • G51-G100
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: HLLS Links
    « Reply #45 on: December 29, 2016, 05:16:21 AM »
    reply apply see
    20 years in ZWDS. Kindly give me karma point if my post is good.

Seriously give me karma point.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 09:25:59 PM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #46 on: February 13, 2020, 03:42:36 PM »
    We have relatively few topics about HLLS... Yet there are few people in my country that seem to enjoy it, so we may make a calculator on that.

So I was wondering, what would members here want to see in HLLS calculator?
    No guarantees we will include it, but I want to be aware what people are using/want to see.
    https://bright-hall.net

"Времето лети все по-далеко.
    Ние го следим, но по-полека.
    Огъня гори, луната мига.
    И засега това ми стига." - по-полека

Offline ren

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #47 on: February 14, 2020, 01:26:43 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    To Prisoners... I call for you cultivation of strength in the dark.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #48 on: February 14, 2020, 01:44:01 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Огъня гори, луната мига.

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #49 on: February 16, 2020, 09:57:37 PM »
    HLLS isn't accurate. Why bother with this 3rd rate method when there's a 1st superior method?

ZWDS is world's no.1 fate calculation method, on top of South Pole method, North Pole method, Shao Zi Numerology and Iron Plate Numerology.

《紫微斗数》名列《南极神数》、《北极神数》、《邵子神数》、《铁板神数》五大神数之首,号称天下第一神数。是陈抟(陈希夷)所发明。陈抟是宋初道教老祖,宋太宗赐号“希夷先生”。(耳不听为希,眼不见为夷)。民间称他为“陈抟老祖”,他在华山修炼。日观天象变幻,夜睹星辰斗转,创立紫微斗数,观天道以明人道,知星象以推人亊。斗数派别可分为两大主流:一是以星曜解读为主,统称为三合派;另一则以四化解读为主,统称为四化派。

Source: http://www.360doc.com/content/15/0817/01/9078273_492206432.shtml
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #50 on: February 16, 2020, 10:49:37 PM »
    HLLS isn't accurate. Why bother with this 3rd rate method when there's a 1st superior method?

ZWDS is world's no.1 fate calculation method, on top of South Pole method, North Pole method, Shao Zi Numerology and Iron Plate Numerology.

《紫微斗数》名列《南极神数》、《北极神数》、《邵子神数》、《铁板神数》五大神数之首,号称天下第一神数。是陈抟(陈希夷)所发明。陈抟是宋初道教老祖,宋太宗赐号“希夷先生”。(耳不听为希,眼不见为夷)。民间称他为“陈抟老祖”,他在华山修炼。日观天象变幻,夜睹星辰斗转,创立紫微斗数,观天道以明人道,知星象以推人亊。斗数派别可分为两大主流:一是以星曜解读为主,统称为三合派;另一则以四化解读为主,统称为四化派。

Source: http://www.360doc.com/content/15/0817/01/9078273_492206432.shtml

They aren't mutually exclusive, you know...

Anyway, I have many reasons to avoid ZWDS, while what I tested for HLLS seems to work great so far.

No idea who made the ranking system or what they base it on, but I'm only interested in what works. And I'm not disappointed from HLLS so far.

Огъня гори, луната мига.

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #51 on: February 17, 2020, 09:20:30 PM »
    It is easier for vague predictions to achieve vague accuracy.

But in ZWDS, it's all pinpoint accuracy.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #52 on: February 17, 2020, 10:23:55 PM »
    It is easier for vague predictions to achieve vague accuracy.

But in ZWDS, it's all pinpoint accuracy.

I personally find western astorlogy superior to ZWDS in every count one can think off.
    As far as accuracy goes, the most accurate people I have seen were working with pure visions, not applying a system at all.
    So accuracy can be gained in any system with enough time and deducation, the fact someone may have used ZWDS to get it matters very little, as the actual process is more connected to natural processes in us and not to the math we use.

The idea of "what works" isn't as connected to accuracy. Initially people can be accurate even just guessing or using what in the west is called "intuition"(and the metaphysical "intuition" is much more impressive then the word commonly used by people in everyday life).

Its the overall performence of the system. How fast someone that doesn't know it can start to get consistent accuracy with it, how much accessible material is out there, how many free and open software we can find making using it easier, how friendly is the community and a lot more then that.

And by almost all counts ZWDS is one of worst one of all the Five Arts(at least popular ones). Having it over hyped so much, just makes it worse in my view. As the greatest systems I have seen are rarely over hyped, no reason to do so if the system works well.

Accuracy alone matters little, as far as accuracy goes, western astorlogers I have worked with have much higher accuracy then anything I have seen from ZWDS.
    But Bazi and different forms of Yi Jing are important not because they are more accurate. But because they provide very accessible links to Feng Shui and Traditional Chinese Medicine. And that is the real treasure in the Five Arts. ZWDS doesn't fit as well into them, so considering we have more accurate western astrological systems out there ZWDS becomes not very useful for most western people.

Why do you think there are like 6-7 books on ZDWS in English, even fewer in most other western languages and probably hundreds of books on Yi Jing and Bazi(not to mention feng shui and tcm)?

Огъня гори, луната мига.

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #53 on: February 18, 2020, 12:18:49 AM »
    Every chart and person I know who tried HLLS all came back to ZWDS. Totally inaccurate and vague. I was translating the omitted interpretations (got from elsewhere) from Dr Jin Peh's HLLS book halfway until I give up because I realized HLLS is such an inaccurate, rigid and broad system. If not, I would have posted this (below) long ago. Tried and tested. Then I thought, I already have the best fate calculation method, why bother.

I Ching is a classic (no doubt) but the most important aspect of CM is applications (what it means to the querent), which is what its evolved version Six Lines can do. The querent doesn't care what goes out of the courtyard.

As for fengshui, karma is more important. Even if you live in the house with the best fengshui formation, if your karma no good, it's all wasted.

Western astrology I've talked about it years back, totally inaccurate though it's very detailed but inaccurate. Only 60% accuracy. No joke. Even went for paid 30-page report full of details but only 60% are accurate about me. Worse than Bazi.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #54 on: February 18, 2020, 01:32:12 AM »
    Every chart and person I know who tried HLLS all came back to ZWDS. Totally inaccurate and vague. I was translating the omitted interpretations (got from elsewhere) from Dr Jin Peh's HLLS book halfway until I give up because I realized HLLS is such an inaccurate, rigid and broad system. If not, I would have posted this (below) long ago. Tried and tested. Then I thought, I already have the best fate calculation method, why bother.

I Ching is a classic (no doubt) but the most important aspect of CM is applications (what it means to the querent), which is what its evolved version Six Lines can do. The querent doesn't care what goes out of the courtyard.

As for fengshui, karma is more important. Even if you live in the house with the best fengshui formation, if your karma no good, it's all wasted.

Western astrology I've talked about it years back, totally inaccurate though it's very detailed but inaccurate. Only 60% accuracy. No joke. Even went for paid 30-page report full of details but only 60% are accurate about me. Worse than Bazi.

Good ones are very accurate. People close to me studied these for many years, so we knew many practitioners in the field in my country.
    And yea, general ones would have very low accuracy. But if you manage to find good one(and that is rare, because they don't advertise themselves from what I have seen), they can be amazingly accurate.

It does improve stuff in my experience. But its not about the influence by itself that much, its the fact that we don't have equivalent of that in the west for working with space and forms in this exact way. The Geomancy studies we had weren't as comprehensive compared to how advanced Feng Shui systems often are, from what I know.

There is equivalent in India(its called Vastu shastra), but not in the west. So its not that its the most important part of it all, but its a part that we don't have developed as well yet.

The other important factor is that the systems being suitable with each other. As that does allow to flow form one to another and that is important.
    So from bazi we can see WWG reading in a different way when we see some branch being important part of some events, then we can see how that shows up in the house etc.

And it overlaps and fits in a way that using only one system alone can rarely(or never) provide. So that overlap becomes important, not the individual system as much. Of course, all that related to the TCM brings even more to it all.

As far as HLLS goes... I can't comment much on it, haven't tested enough, but as I said, some people that like it would enjoy a calculator, so I'm implementing it, why not... How accurate they are with it, I haven't checked , but since they are still using it after the initial learning phase I assume it does provide good results for them.

Огъня гори, луната мига.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #55 on: April 14, 2020, 11:03:43 PM »

Огъня гори, луната мига.

five arts forum

Re: HLLS Links
    « Reply #55 on: April 14, 2020, 11:03:43 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags: hlls references 

Bazi examines marriage affinity due to past life's karmic links

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 5
    Views: 3349
    Last post December 10, 2017, 10:10:57 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Good I Ching Links

Started by KannonBoard 4. Art of Divination (Prediction)

Replies: 2
    Views: 1250
    Last post February 17, 2017, 12:24:50 AM
    by Yifengshui
    Karmic links between lovers and couples!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 69
    Views: 11073
    Last post July 16, 2020, 12:43:47 PM
    by xiaoming
    Karmic links between parents and children

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 23
    Views: 5229
    Last post November 21, 2019, 11:45:05 AM
    by weikee
    Four Pillars of Wisdom - Free HLLS Software (English)

Started by renBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 0
    Views: 868
    Last post August 22, 2015, 11:34:53 AM
    by ren
    Karmic links, family member charts have something in common

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 1638
    Last post March 31, 2017, 12:51:08 AM
    by swagoo
    I Ching related Links / Resources

Started by renBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 0
    Views: 1115
    Last post January 19, 2015, 05:56:26 AM
    by ren
    Links: Some texts on the I Ging

Started by antiserifBoard Yi Jing Zhan Bu (YJZB)

Replies: 4
    Views: 2222
    Last post October 21, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
    by Owlbear

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: