Author Topic: Study case of shocking reality  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Chitchat

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Study case of shocking reality
    « Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 12:13:32 AM »
    When you said "feeble" do you mean "poor and lowly"?  And where in the quoted text does it say this chart is "poor and lowly"?
    No.
    Regard as weak, but moreover is very weak (feeble).
      uhhh  very weak as in follow chart? Hmmm i thought mangpai dont use strength.   :-X 

In Classic, this one is definitely is not a follow. Becos no UG in natal, i graded it below avg. Must still check LP for "jackpot" if any !  :D

Offline Jlim

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 12:29:04 AM »
    Sometimes Mangpai uses some DM strength, but not in the way that text shows, and we don't use a lot.

I pretty much know where text comes from.  It comes from a book by Duan Jianye, and he was recording some notes from Hao Jinyang, Mr. Duan's blind master.  Mr. Duan studied traditional Bazi (and even wrote a couple of books) before embracing Mangpai Bazi (he had never looked back since).  That text was written during the early years of Mr. Duan writing about Mangpai, and I suppose he must have had some traditional Bazi concepts mixed in. 

I suggest you take what Mr. Duan writes with a large grain of salt, even the books/material he wrote in the years after.

According to me, this chart is high grade, but not super high.

Offline TPY

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:August 31, 2019, 02:28:11 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Study case of shocking reality
    « Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 12:30:31 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    What's the difference between success and mastery?
    A success is when you achieve doing something once while mastery is when you know you can achieve it again and again and again.
    ~ Sarah Lewis

Offline Chitchat

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 12:53:31 AM »
    Sometimes Mangpai uses some DM strength, but not in the way that text shows, and we don't use a lot.

I pretty much know where text comes from.  It comes from a book by Duan Jianye, and he was recording some notes from Hao Jinyang, Mr. Duan's blind master.  Mr. Duan studied traditional Bazi (and even wrote a couple of books) before embracing Mangpai Bazi (he had never looked back since).  That text was written during the early years of Mr. Duan writing about Mangpai, and I suppose he must have had some traditional Bazi concepts mixed in. 

I suggest you take what Mr. Duan writes with a large grain of salt, even the books/material he wrote in the years after.

Hi @Jlim,

Thanks for advise. So yours is not Mr Duan Mangpai... any chance, a school his star student set up... Can't remember his name now.. Anyway, i've switched to that school now , and maybe stay abit to see if i can manage his new theories... if i can find time... hehehhh...

Say, is it true, Mangpai only use strength when dealing with Wealth? How about power?

Online Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:02:25 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »

Thank you Master Jlim for the clarification.
    Yes, it is from Duan Jianye book. It is mentioned by puppylove.

Talking about this chart case, that is why I'm confused, need clarification because the explanation is very little, only said all wet & parched Earth obscure Fire.
    By logic, Mr.Duan took this chart in his book surely is not based on theory only, but took a real life person chart that he encountered before.
    But why the person cannot arise? I see Tombs open. What is the factor that makes this Life is very weak? This case is a mystery to me. That is why I post this case. I already try to solve this, only above explanation I can deduce.
    That is why I ask if possible also from ZWDS view to pinpoint this Life too. Is his Life is really very weak? Regardless Tombs that open?
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:17:36 AM by Han »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.
                                                           - hanfivearts@gmail.com -

Offline Chitchat

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 01:18:10 AM »
    Uhh @Han, i thought you are @Jlim's student? No?  ::) But why your school and his school different lol?! :o

Offline baziindublin

• G501++
    • Shri Ganesha Namaha
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 01:54:17 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:02:32 AM by baziindublin »
    All praise to Jehovah.  Jehovah gives birth to Qi.

Online Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 02:19:06 AM »
    Uhh @Han, i thought you are @Jlim's student? No?  ::) But why your school and his school different lol?! :o
    ^_^ It is not different. Jlim is Master level and I'm stil "half baked". LOL I encountered BaZi only 2,5 years ago while Master Jlim already only God knows how many years already pass by for study..

I originally want to join Jlim course, it is a lifetime opportunity. As far as I know, no MangPai in English exist yet, only Master Jlim course.
    But by chance I found +/- 500 pages MangPai text (it tickle me to see it first hehe). But LOL it is very hard to understand! All author of that text are an amateur editor! The words is not clear and can mean a lot of things. Very not recommended to self study. I used to check it again 2 or 3 times, it always have some wrong translation that I must edited it again.

A lot of members PM me, asking about Jlim course, I always highly recommended to just take it.
    I can see value, and I'm telling you it is a gold value.

Do not take my path. My way of doing things is non-conventional. Even since a child when I want to can swim, I only observe other and just jumped to the water, just so can understand the real water. The story of how I start to drive a car is also the same, only by observation, nobody teach me. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive and why my car doesn't even have a scratch until now. When I encountered MangPai BaZi, I said: oh I see.. So I'm using HO way all this time. No wonder my Teacher love me but also hate me.

^_^   

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:26:47 AM by Han »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.

Offline decha_woo

• G501++
    • Last Login:October 08, 2019, 06:07:15 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 12:01:06 PM »
    Hmmm......  :-[

I don't even know whether any Tomb/Storage, or all is opened, or not ..... Don't mention to further analysis ....  :-[

Just me murmuring out loud......
    Do not overestimate power of destiny ....

It cannot govern the way you choose to feel contented with what you are destined for....

Offline Chitchat

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 01:29:08 PM »
    @baziindublin
     :-* If you want me to sit beside you in class, revise homework with you,  carry your bag for you after class, walk you back home safely, you gotta sponsor this poor kid lol...    If you can remit payment to @Jlim's account by today, maybe we really can be class mate by tomorrow?!  8) Deal?

Anyway, no worries about me not test driving your skills lol. Please study hard!!!

Offline Chitchat

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 01:52:46 PM »
    ^_^ It is not different. Jlim is Master level and I'm stil "half baked". LOL I encountered BaZi only 2,5 years ago while Master Jlim already only God knows how many years already pass by for study..

I originally want to join Jlim course, it is a lifetime opportunity. As far as I know, no MangPai in English exist yet, only Master Jlim course.
    But by chance I found +/- 500 pages MangPai text (it tickle me to see it first hehe). But LOL it is very hard to understand! All author of that text are an amateur editor! The words is not clear and can mean a lot of things. Very not recommended to self study. I used to check it again 2 or 3 times, it always have some wrong translation that I must edited it again.

A lot of members PM me, asking about Jlim course, I always highly recommended to just take it.
    I can see value, and I'm telling you it is a gold value.

Do not take my path. My way of doing things is non-conventional. Even since a child when I want to can swim, I only observe other and just jumped to the water, just so can understand the real water. The story of how I start to drive a car is also the same, only by observation, nobody teach me. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive and why my car doesn't even have a scratch until now. When I encountered MangPai BaZi, I said: oh I see.. So I'm using HO way all this time. No wonder my Teacher love me but also hate me.

^_^
    @Han, don't say half baked. You are one of the star readers here!  ;) I enjoyed your reading very much. Keep going! In fact, I predict you can go very far in this art! Jia You!

Btw, if you can read Chinese, you should be able to understand Mandarin, no? If you can, go watch their videos too. Sometimes, they explain what's not in text.

Online Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: October 12, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »
    I'm thinking again.. There is Chendera chart that also have similar situation of Lu star meeting 3 Output in EB. Although Chendera chart don't see Tombs case like this one. Chendera currently is suffering an illness.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=13912.msg149321#msg149321

I think what the text meaning about "DM is regard as weak but moreover is very weak" - is only about his body that have illness. Not about his Life achievement.

There are Tombs open, Life should not be too bad.
    But maybe by logic it took 1 point to see: If DM is performing work with body, when the body have illness, the work result will also be limited. The grade of the chart become dropping.
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:34:48 PM by Han »

Offline Pdstelle

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 03:13:32 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

five arts forum

Re: Study case of shocking reality
    « Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 03:13:32 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

should my fren further study to get his pr in sg

Started by tensaijsyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 33
    Last post October 16, 2019, 06:53:38 PM
    by tensaijsy
    Advice on study and future career for Yang Fire brother.

Started by AhGuanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 109
    Last post August 11, 2019, 03:10:22 PM
    by johnyqi
    Multiple Sclerosis (Case Study)

Started by fanBoard Specific events and analysis (past events)

Replies: 11
    Views: 343
    Last post August 05, 2019, 07:00:20 PM
    by Axis
    A very strange case.. I reject the case

Started by TianQiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 104
    Views: 3247
    Last post August 12, 2019, 05:47:54 PM
    by Axis
    Case Study - Albert

Started by rengillardBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 442
    Last post August 02, 2019, 04:55:03 PM
    by hanzzo
    Request for new case of friend please

Started by sLuToSUNBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 224
    Last post August 01, 2019, 11:47:05 PM
    by TObaSANtex
    Jakasembung collected case studies with bazi birth data and analysis (compiled)

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 228
    Last post July 14, 2019, 06:31:10 PM
    by nilegem
    Case study: Loss of family

Started by fanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 251
    Last post April 17, 2019, 02:56:19 PM
    by fan
    Just beggining to study bazi... can someone help me to start?

Started by sopaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 447
    Last post February 15, 2019, 05:13:13 AM
    by sopa
    Heaven Plate: Special Case - How to chart ??

Started by iwanBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 7
    Views: 449
    Last post November 01, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
    by Gmuli
    'When will father return'? A case from Wild Crane

Started by hmeskerBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 17
    Views: 941
    Last post September 20, 2019, 08:27:51 AM
    by Sacrar
    leave to study or stay

Started by Polarbear33Board Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 349
    Last post August 30, 2018, 06:18:42 PM
    by rotiprata
    Let this case put in Forum for light discussion

Started by HanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1020
    Last post August 17, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
    by LILAOHU
    Claims and reality

Started by AdministratorBoard Science, Math and ICT

Replies: 8
    Views: 570
    Last post August 02, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Females who go to library or study English major are super attractive

Started by nilegemBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 1
    Views: 323
    Last post July 29, 2018, 12:39:26 AM
    by Administrator
    Reading and reality doesn't match

Started by ArstevanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1668
    Last post June 30, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
    by djheath
    3 case studies that match temperature

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 437
    Last post June 26, 2018, 06:45:14 AM
    by socrates
    Bazi Reading & Practice Case Study

Started by FifiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 2351
    Last post May 13, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
    by windwheel
    Fengshui study case #1 (Let Me Guess)

Started by guhaiBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Views: 1161
    Last post October 03, 2018, 12:37:21 AM
    by j27945
    Bazi is a young discipline ~ shocking discovery!

Started by cubeBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 2
    Views: 647
    Last post March 12, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
    by jjleong
    WEALTH CASE STUDY

Started by cahayaBoard Case Study on Birth Chart

Replies: 33
    Views: 3575
    Last post April 08, 2018, 09:14:24 PM
    by Arstevan
    Suggestions to bring in positive energy into my east facing study room?

Started by KarthikradBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Views: 891
    Last post May 31, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
    by bk
    Six Yao Case Study - Father's Illness

Started by renBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Views: 696
    Last post December 16, 2017, 04:18:30 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    A Special Case Study: Karmic Manifestation

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 4
    Views: 1597
    Last post December 05, 2018, 11:32:52 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Bazi case study: Marriage of Ruby Lin & Wallace Huo

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 2288
    Last post February 26, 2018, 11:55:50 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Court case, is this guy gonna win? Advice needed

Started by tensaijsyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 1360
    Last post November 11, 2017, 09:48:16 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Way of the Elixir for the Cultivation of Reality

Started by vogleeBoard Classical texts translation

Views: 483
    Last post October 22, 2017, 05:59:57 AM
    by voglee
    is this bad chart or not? case study

Started by flawlesflowerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 2234
    Last post October 06, 2017, 02:58:09 AM
    by flawlesflower
    Dead wood meets water is Disaster- case study

Started by TalibBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 10
    Views: 1394
    Last post September 27, 2017, 05:33:00 AM
    by baziindublin
    Comparison of MangPai study case reading with reality

Started by HanBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 17
    Views: 2567
    Last post July 21, 2017, 08:48:47 PM
    by guhai

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: