ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: A lot of water - what does it mean?  (Read 1524 times)

Offline bonsai

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:May 20, 2020, 03:09:23 PM
    • View Profile
  • A lot of water - what does it mean?
    « on: November 15, 2016, 04:45:42 AM »
    Hi friends,  I'm a newbie at this place,so I  hope for warmth welcome..;-)  Mainly I appreciate a lot of infos which I can draw thanks to this unconventional but unique forum! - regarding of the specific and rare Asian's piece of knowledge. And I have a lot of questions;-). However, now I would like to ask you for a litttle sight to ones of my interesting DOB - son of my girlfriend, so that boy:-) 27.12.2012 no DST, Middle Europe - longitude +14.9
    Masters, please, let me know at least a few findings about the huge of Ren, its relation to parents? Any recommendation/element which can subdue it for the best upbringing? Thanks guys !!

Offline martin

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: A lot of water - what does it mean?
    « Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 06:37:39 PM »
    Any time of birth ?

Offline bonsai

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 06:42:58 PM »
    Ah, sorry, thanks for remind me! The hour is 9:38 AM..

Offline martin

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 07:17:55 PM »
    In terms of personality.. He can be quite impulsive and egoistic..  but career will be good. shrewd person. Avoid partnership if he start a business if the future.

Have to be careful of his marriage.. when he reaches 32 onwards.

Offline Smile

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:May 16, 2020, 12:40:42 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 08:07:04 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 2 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline bonsai

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 09:12:56 PM »
    Thanks guys! So that I presumed something similar, but I am not so skilled yet. Have you any tips, how to guide this water???
    I had read that earth element could be suitable. But how to apply it in real practice? Labour on field? The boy has a peaceful mother, very inteligent, gentle and calm. I would like to find any recomendation for her, because I am sure that BaZi could be good for analysing, and also for "remedy" - diminish of monster element influence to reach harmony.. I belive for that.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 05:06:01 PM »
    Hi friends,  I'm a newbie at this place,so I  hope for warmth welcome..;-)  Mainly I appreciate a lot of infos which I can draw thanks to this unconventional but unique forum! - regarding of the specific and rare Asian's piece of knowledge. And I have a lot of questions;-). However, now I would like to ask you for a litttle sight to ones of my interesting DOB - son of my girlfriend, so that boy:-) 27.12.2012 no DST, Middle Europe - longitude +14.9
    Masters, please, let me know at least a few findings about the huge of Ren, its relation to parents? Any recommendation/element which can subdue it for the best upbringing? Thanks guys !!

(dm) 25/10/86, 2330pm, 30yo
    壬  壬  壬  乙
    辰  子  戌  巳
    己  癸  戊  丙
    乙        辛  庚
    癸        丁  戊

Wood and fire is weak in his chart. He has jandice when he was a baby ?  Kid is closer to his mum, the mum does all the teaching and disciplinary work, she wears both hats. His natal father element looks weak. His natal father is either weak in health or has left the household. As for the kid. His eyesights, Heart, Liver and blood matters seem to be on the weak side.  Prone to have jaw, teeth, throat ailment.

2021 丁丑, accident prone year on arms/ fingers & lower limbs. avoid holidays or adventurous activity if possible.

Loyal. Courageous. Kindhearted and Dignified individual. Make friends easily, enjoy freedom. This are positive yang attributes but with a negative yin side - may mixed with wrong clicks and gets into trouble in childhood. take note of year 2028 (戊 申) & 2029 (己酉) easily to get into trouble with teachers or disciplinary laws. Matters & cue you should start to look for disgrant & unhappiness in his social relationship in 2027 (丁未).

2027 (丁未) , there is a 戌未, punishment and a 子未.  Event in this year is not a bad one. It likely one of his friend would get into trouble while he is saved. But as he is dignified and loyal person, he may feel negative about it. So, just that as parents, need to explain the 'what if' to help him understand and grow into adulthood.

If 2027 is done nicely, 2028 & 2029 would have lesser of a headache. You understand what I meant, don't you ?

Remedy, I'm using BAZI, so its a chinese culture I'm embracing. We all want our kids to be dragon. First, we have to train them like horse. Teach them the grounds. They will fly when their time comes.

Using wood. if there is any community, charity or church / temple / old folk nursing home in your neighbourhood. Bring him and does the charity together. Xmas is coming, many things to do which you can involve his little hands to help out. Help those in need, give thanks.  Educate him, first in areas of religion, give him a moral compass he can rely on.

His nobleman, intelligence star & blossom are in EAST section under the zodia sign Tiger & Rabbit.  If he needs a room or study desk, use this sector.  East is also wood. Which he needs. And works hand in hand with the community / charity / religion learning which are wood nature activity.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline bonsai

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 09:44:29 PM »
    Thank you so much for your inspection j27945!

(dm) 25/10/86, 2330pm, 30yo

the DOB (mentioned dm) is yours? I suppose you present as example of RENs..:-)

Wood and fire is weak in his chart. He has jandice when he was a baby ?  Kid is closer to his mum, the mum does all the teaching and disciplinary work, she wears both hats. His natal father element looks weak. His natal father is either weak in health or has left the household. As for the kid. His eyesights, Heart, Liver and blood matters seem to be on the weak side.  Prone to have jaw, teeth, throat ailment.
    About his possible jandice I will have to find out later. You are right absolutely with relation to mum and her caring!

2021 丁丑, accident prone year on arms/ fingers & lower limbs. avoid holidays or adventurous activity if possible.
    I will have to think seriously with this year.. So,for my self-knowledge - I can't see Ding Chou year in my BAZI software (probably I am novice user;-)), please let me know whether you mean LP or simply annual year?

Loyal. Courageous. Kindhearted and Dignified individual. Make friends easily, enjoy freedom. This are positive yang attributes but with a negative yin side - may mixed with wrong clicks and gets into trouble in childhood. take note of year 2028 (戊 申) & 2029 (己酉) easily to get into trouble with teachers or disciplinary laws. Matters & cue you should start to look for disgrant & unhappiness in his social relationship in 2027 (丁未).
    All characteristics are exact, so I have to fill in, not allways he iniciate friendships, but he can enjoy it:-). He realised himself in guarding of his younger sister:-).

2027 (丁未) , there is a 戌未, punishment and a 子未.  Event in this year is not a bad one. It likely one of his friend would get into trouble while he is saved. But as he is dignified and loyal person, he may feel negative about it. So, just that as parents, need to explain the 'what if' to help him understand and grow into adulthood.
    If 2027 is done nicely, 2028 & 2029 would have lesser of a headache. You understand what I meant, don't you ?
    I have to be sincere, I don't understand so completely, please, let me know a little closer explanation about 2028-2029??

Remedy, I'm using BAZI, so its a chinese culture I'm embracing. We all want our kids to be dragon. First, we have to train them like horse. Teach them the grounds. They will fly when their time comes.
    Personally I'm Tiger (in YP and also in HP). For which quality is Dragon so preferred? And have we (Tigers) also any benefits?  :D

Using wood. if there is any community, charity or church / temple / old folk nursing home in your neighbourhood. Bring him and does the charity together. Xmas is coming, many things to do which you can involve his little hands to help out. Help those in need, give thanks.  Educate him, first in areas of religion, give him a moral compass he can rely on.
    Thanks for your tips! That is what I would like to gather into my BaZi understanding, so that learn and find,for instance  - which physical (real) acts represents what element and could bring support to weak element in chart. In this case, the boy enjoys outdoor activity surrounded by trees ;-)

j27945 -Thank you once again!

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 10:25:59 PM »
    Sorry for the typo on the header. Was looking at a few chart today.  I'm sorry.

2021 is 辛丑。 it the metal that cause the risk. (Embarrassing… so many typo error T.T)

2027, there is a combination and caused by 丁未.  子未 harm plus 未戌 punishment。 grand duke jupiter want to give warning.

Which is why, lesson learn in 27 will benefit 28 and 29.  In 28 and 29, the movement in chart can be rather rebellious. We can Mitigate some of this effects as he grows up.

Nonetheless, a fine chart. Take time to tone this horse and make him a dragon.

Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

five arts forum

Re: A lot of water - what does it mean?
    « Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 10:25:59 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Fengshui master killed 5 HK women with poisonous "holy water"!!!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 0
    Views: 31
    Last post May 26, 2020, 01:34:40 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Is Hai Pig considered as GUI (Yin) Water or REN (Yang) Water?

Started by JosephsgBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 451
    Last post August 26, 2019, 02:53:27 PM
    by RapaNui
    Weak water vs prosperous earth

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 468
    Last post April 22, 2019, 03:54:01 AM
    by nin99
    Bazi chart no wood, weak water?

Started by DaogalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1130
    Last post May 29, 2019, 07:38:36 PM
    by wellhandy
    Is that really true, strong water DM without Root is Weak?

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 1289
    Last post May 30, 2019, 07:02:34 PM
    by j27945
    辰戌 clash. Does it clash out water or fire?

Started by Shdqo0924Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 525
    Last post December 08, 2018, 08:38:51 AM
    by Daisy.duck
    boy bazi with almost all water

Started by orangeplumBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 958
    Last post June 30, 2018, 05:30:01 PM
    by orangeplum
    is it true Water Day Master without root is not problem?

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 3932
    Last post May 30, 2018, 05:12:29 AM
    by Kay
    Mind Test - Who Drinks Water and Who Owns a Zebra?

Started by renBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 519
    Last post May 16, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
    by ren
    Feng Shui Water Activation

Started by societyBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 17
    Views: 1752
    Last post July 29, 2019, 09:05:01 AM
    by rainmaster
    talking-metal or water

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 9
    Views: 1065
    Last post March 14, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Activating mountain and water stars

Started by 335ATBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Views: 850
    Last post February 18, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
    by j27945
    Ren water at hour pillar crossroads

Started by wellhandyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 578
    Last post December 27, 2017, 04:06:45 PM
    by wellhandy
    A car that produces water

Started by AdministratorBoard History, culture and food

Replies: 7
    Views: 888
    Last post October 21, 2017, 07:34:10 PM
    by Administrator
    Dead wood meets water is Disaster- case study

Started by TalibBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 10
    Views: 1641
    Last post September 27, 2017, 05:33:00 AM
    by baziindublin
    All about Cancer. Water sign.

Started by baziindublinBoard Western Astrology

Replies: 6
    Views: 1380
    Last post July 13, 2017, 04:29:58 AM
    by baziindublin
    Help! Too much water in my chart!

Started by TintinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 5036
    Last post October 08, 2016, 07:25:13 AM
    by Tintin
    Why am i attracted to gui water friend and why gui water love horror movie/games

Started by tensaijsyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 3405
    Last post March 18, 2016, 08:46:52 AM
    by tensaijsy
    ▲Ling Shen Water -- does it work?

Started by HollyBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 29
    Views: 3982
    Last post February 26, 2016, 01:49:26 PM
    by Adam
    ▲Period 8 Water Placement Survey

Started by MadisonBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 76
    Views: 8157
    Last post February 26, 2016, 12:11:46 PM
    by Francesca
    ▲ Relationship compatibility - ren water vs ren water

Started by ChloeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1662
    Last post February 25, 2016, 02:10:58 PM
    by Daniel
    ▲Re: weak fire or water flow

Started by JoshuaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 2922
    Last post February 24, 2016, 12:06:59 PM
    by Beatrice
    ▲Am I a weak Ren Water?

Started by LaylaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 1320
    Last post February 24, 2016, 05:03:12 AM
    by Francesca
    ▲water Combo in 2012 for my chart

Started by BenjaminBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 1450
    Last post February 21, 2016, 08:08:17 AM
    by Freya
    ▲What's in store for me this 2012 Year of the Water Dragon?

Started by JudeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1066
    Last post February 21, 2016, 01:08:03 AM
    by Phoebe
    ▲2012 Water Dragon Year

Started by DanielBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 98
    Views: 7270
    Last post February 19, 2016, 07:48:25 PM
    by Charlotte
    ▲Yi Yin Wood without Water Element but too much Earth

Started by RosieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 3385
    Last post February 19, 2016, 12:05:23 PM
    by Harley
    ▲Mountain and Water Dragon - Shen Zhu Reng Teachings

Started by JakeBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 4
    Views: 1297
    Last post February 15, 2016, 09:27:57 AM
    by Lydia
    ▲MOVED: How does Yin Water(Gui) relate to attractiveness?

Started by FreyaBoard Five Arts Basics & (Un)Common Ground

Views: 754
    Last post February 13, 2016, 11:54:16 PM
    by Freya
    ▲How does Yin Water(Gui) relate to attractiveness?

Started by DarceyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 1320
    Last post February 13, 2016, 10:23:02 PM
    by Isla

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: