Author Topic: Does Self Punishment and Clash last forever?  (Read 5038 times)

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:September 23, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Does Self Punishment and Clash last forever?
    « Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 02:25:39 PM »

I another master said that in 2018 I will have triple Yin-Wu-Xu. Now I am very confused since two masters have said that my wealth doesn't come until I see periods with Geng and Xin since I am a weak daymaster. So you think I will struggle with money for the rest of my life? Thanks

In your chart Geng is flanked by Ren and Jia, seems reasonable that you are worry about money. I Guess, it's your character that tend to Jia, rather than to Ren. Your LP is east to south and then to west, so your wood period is done, you must face about fire and metal period then. Remember that your yongshen is earth element and not wood element, because earth element make you stable, and help/ support you.

Life is not just about wealth, you are diligent, clever man, so u can use your ability to life, thus to get wealth also. U can teach maybe, you can make things maybe, you can express yourself in art, or else that make you live your life. Don't worry about money, if you are in good term, that money still come, life spins as like the seasons change every years.
    Every beginning of year is always start with wood element so if you seek the wood, its time you get better every year, but consider that you are weak DM, so if there is challenge to get big wealth, maybe you don't want it because it cost bigger/hard proses than u imagine. So, flow like water, reach every change that you meet in your way, be patient dan determine your heart that you can, because god always help you, believe that miracles occur precisely in difficult circumstances.
    [/quote]
    I think your right that Earth is very beneficial since I went from a low level worker in 2006 to a supervisor and business owner in 2007. I was able to do business and take other projects while I was still working for my old employer. I got my first large project in 2010 but things went downhill after that project was completed. I ended up doing medium sized projects for many years that weren't very profitable.  Work slowed down even more in 2014-2015 and I lost most of my workers.  2016 was when I got my biggest project that I ever had and we didn't complete it till December of last year. Construction and real estate should be the perfect industry for me since Earth is my best element.

I don't think the wood element is good for me since I was born poor and had huge financial losses in 2001-2003. I remember I made huge money in 1998 to mid 2001 and things went downhill after September 11, 2001 so I ended up working in construction in 2004. I worry about money because I was born poor and saw how my parents struggled with money and saved every single penny to buy our first house. They were extremely frugal with money and I ended up becoming like that.

So the "SI" and "WU" Fire periods affect my health and not my wealth? I thought they were treated differently from "DING" and "BING" since they were Zodiac animals with hidden elements instead of actual elements. Are you advising me to use "Ren" my output star instead of chasing after money? Is "Ren" also being creative and good at problem solving? That is one of the traits that I have. I am very good at solving problems at my work.  Thank you!
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:39:25 PM by ken79 »

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:September 19, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 02:56:17 PM »
    I think your right that Earth is very beneficial since I went from a low level worker in 2006 to a supervisor and business owner in 2007. I was able to do business and take other projects while I was still working for my old employer. I got my first large project in 2010 but things went downhill after that project was completed. I ended up doing medium sized projects for many years that weren't very profitable.  Work slowed down even more in 2014-2015 and I lost most of my workers.  2016 was when I got my biggest project that I ever had and we didn't complete it till December of last year. Construction and real estate should be the perfect industry for me since Earth is my best element.

I don't think the wood element is good for me since I was born poor and had huge financial losses in 2001-2003. I remember I made huge money in 1998 to mid 2001 and things went downhill after September 11, 2001 so I ended up working in construction in 2004. I worry about money because I was born poor and saw how my parents struggled with money and saved every single penny to buy our first house. They were extremely frugal with money and I ended up becoming like that.

So the "SI" and "WU" Fire periods affect my health and not my wealth? I thought they were treated differently from "DING" and "BING" since they were Zodiac animals with hidden elements instead of actual elements. Thank you!
    [/quote]

You have enough fire element in your chart so add some fire make you very hot and harm your health. But you have already passed the experience in your past from you 12y.o that also last 2 periods.

I think your parents not really poor as you think of, from chart I read your parent still give you enough support and wealth, you still in good condition from kid with your parents, yeah not very rich maybe that they give u whatever you want... but I think if you go up from the bottom, you must know how to savings, thrifty life, sparingly, binding the waist, then make mitigation, like an insurance... so if that manner be your family habit, you don't even worry if there is something out of your control happened.

yes, you can use your output or your wealth element, whatever that you can do. Money doesn't come just from one side, if you have other side, other passion that make you life, so do it as long as it produces good for you and the people around... don't focus just to getting wealth, do good with others then other good things will come, including wealth.
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:18:43 PM by hellokitty888 »

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »

So the "SI" and "WU" Fire periods affect my health and not my wealth? I thought they were treated differently from "DING" and "BING" since they were Zodiac animals with hidden elements instead of actual elements. Thank you!

You have enough fire element in your chart so add some fire make you very hot and harm your health. But you have already passed the experience in your past from you 12y.o that also last 2 periods.

I think your parents not really poor as you think of, from chart I read your parent still give you enough support and wealth, you still in good condition from kid with your parents, yeah not very rich maybe that they give u whatever you want... but I think if you go up from the bottom, you must know how to savings, thrifty life, sparingly, binding the waist, then make mitigation, like an insurance... so if that manner be your family habit, you don't even worry if there is something out of your control happened.
    [/quote]

You guessed it right, I can't take heat very well. I sweat very easily and heat affects me more than other people. I also sweat very easily when I am nervous and I feel it's very embarrassing. My hands and forehead  get very sweaty so I try not to get into social situations which is very bad for business.

I was actually one of he poorest kids in my class and we couldn't afford to buy anything other than basic goods. My parents saved very hard to buy our first house so they couldn't buy me or my siblings any toys or name brand clothes that my classmates would have. A very kind neighbor of ours actually give us some used toys for Christmas after my sister told them how poor we were. I still remember that day after 30 years. My mom would work 12 hrs or more a day with minimum wage and my dad would constantly lose his job. They ended up buying the cheapest house that they could afford. I also had no support from my father at all so my mother would pay for all my cloths and school fees. This is why being poor haunts me so much. My biggest fear is going after big project and losing everything when something goes wrong. That is why I am trying to see if it shows a chance of bankruptcy in my chart. Thank you

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 04:19:26 PM »

You guessed it right, I can't take heat very well. I sweat very easily and heat affects me more than other people. I also sweat very easily when I am nervous and I feel it's very embarrassing. My hands and forehead  get very sweaty so I try not to get into social situations which is very bad for business.

I was actually one of he poorest kids in my class and we couldn't afford to buy anything other than basic goods. My parents saved very hard to buy our first house so they couldn't buy me or my siblings any toys or name brand clothes that my classmates would have. A very kind neighbor of ours actually give us some used toys for Christmas after my sister told them how poor we were. I still remember that day after 30 years. My mom would work 12 hrs or more a day with minimum wage and my dad would constantly lose his job. They ended up buying the cheapest house that they could afford. I also had no support from my father at all so my mother would pay for all my cloths and school fees. This is why being poor haunts me so much. My biggest fear is going after big project and losing everything when something goes wrong. That is why I am trying to see if it shows a chance of bankruptcy in my chart. Thank you
    [/quote]

Okay since you insist, I think I'll tell you. But whatever I said just being worry is not the way out.

In 2019 u will face Ji earth periods (last 5 years)... this Ji will combine with your Jia, transform into earth. The good thing is earth will help you to cover you from fire, that harm you all this time. The bad thing is your Jia wood gone, so maybe it indicate that you will loose wealth.

2019 is next year, so prepare from now, get insurance, make plan A, plan B, plan C if anything happened, get other job or business maybe. Destiny reading is only say about in the chart, so it is you that response to prepare and mitigate whatever that maybe happened next. After 2019, 2020-2023 is water and metal element, it will support you, so you must follow your water element, follow your intellectual, your fell of art, etc. Your energy is flowing good, from earth become metal, metal become water... so this is still comfortable time for you if can handle.

Don't worry, just worry is not get conclusion at all. Hope it will help u.

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: March 14, 2018, 10:43:10 AM »

Okay since you insist, I think I'll tell you. But whatever I said just being worry is not the way out.

In 2019 u will face Ji earth periods (last 5 years)... this Ji will combine with your Jia, transform into earth. The good thing is earth will help you to cover you from fire, that harm you all this time. The bad thing is your Jia wood gone, so maybe it indicate that you will loose wealth.

2019 is next year, so prepare from now, get insurance, make plan A, plan B, plan C if anything happened, get other job or business maybe. Destiny reading is only say about in the chart, so it is you that response to prepare and mitigate whatever that maybe happened next. After 2019, 2020-2023 is water and metal element, it will support you, so you must follow your water element, follow your intellectual, your fell of art, etc. Your energy is flowing good, from earth become metal, metal become water... so this is still comfortable time for you if can handle.

Don't worry, just worry is not get conclusion at all. Hope it will help u.
    [/quote]

Are there other years where this Jia wood disappeared on me? I would like to compare to see how this missing wood affected me. I was born into LP with wood but it didn't give me any wealth or comfort. I feel this wood is actually bad for me. Thanks again for you advice!

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: March 14, 2018, 12:25:08 PM »

Are there other years where this Jia wood disappeared on me? I would like to compare to see how this missing wood affected me. I was born into LP with wood but it didn't give me any wealth or comfort. I feel this wood is actually bad for me. Thanks again for you advice!
    [/quote]

Your last LP period is earth/no wood, you can compare when the others LP period that include wood in it.
    While u r a weak DM so this wood is not comfortable for you, you more comfort with earth that support you well.
    Lost of this wood is comforting you, cause it harm your earth in year stem.
    Maybe this indicate of loosing figure of your father too in this periods, while the cycle of jia is in sick condition.

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 12:36:50 PM »

Your last LP period is earth/no wood, you can compare when the others LP period that include wood in it.
    While u r a weak DM so this wood is not comfortable for you, you more comfort with earth that support you well.
    Maybe this indicate of loosing figure of your father too in this periods, while the cycle of jia is in sick condition.
    [/quote]

So Jia wood gone in 2019 so it should actually be a good year for me instead. Unless my logic is wrong again. I feel wood just makes fire stronger and weakens me even more. Is that correct? Thank you again

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: March 14, 2018, 01:00:13 PM »

So Jia wood gone in 2019 so it should actually be a good year for me instead. Unless my logic is wrong again. I feel wood just makes fire stronger and weakens me even more. Is that correct? Thank you again
    [/quote]

Yes, correct. And wood destruct earth, so earth cannot produce metal effectively. Without wood, earth can support you directly...

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: March 14, 2018, 01:37:01 PM »

So I should be able to thrive in years with Earth and Metal and my life turns upside down when Wood  is strong since it destroys my Earth and feeds the Fire that weakens me. Thank you!

Yes, correct. And wood destruct earth, so earth cannot produce metal effectively. Without wood, earth can support you directly...
    [/quote]

So years with Earth and Metal are good for me and years where wood is strong will turn my life upside down because it destroys my Earth resources and feeds the fire that weakens me. So years with fire, wood and water should be bad for me. Thank you!
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:59:51 PM by ken79 »

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: March 14, 2018, 02:06:11 PM »

So I should be able to thrive in years with Earth and Metal and my life turns upside down when Wood  is strong since it destroys my Earth and feeds the Fire that weakens me. Thank you!

So years with Earth and Metal are good for me and years where wood is strong will turn my life upside down because it destroys my Earth resources and feeds the fire that weakens me. So years with fire, wood and water should be bad for me. Thank you!
    [/quote]

Yes, indeed. Just metal and earth will support you

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: March 16, 2018, 02:50:56 PM »

Yes, indeed. Just metal and earth will support you
    [/quote]

Now I wonder how the GENG/WU LP affects me since it's my Fuyin LP. Do you think it's good or bad? Thank you again for your help.

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: March 16, 2018, 03:02:26 PM »
    Geng will help you much, it really a friendly period, but still consider about Wu, you have to be careful. Since you have passed period of Bing, maybe it can be a learning.

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 12:02:26 PM »
    Geng will help you much, it really a friendly period, but still consider about Wu, you have to be careful. Since you have passed period of Bing, maybe it can be a learning.

I notice that my month pillar (Jia/Zi) is Fan Yin with my day pillar (Geng/Wu). Maybe this is the cause for my poor relationship with my father. Would it be more beneficial if I moved far away from my parents? Maybe into a area with more mountains to get more of the earth qi? Thanks again!

Offline hellokitty888

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: March 19, 2018, 01:02:07 PM »

I notice that my month pillar (Jia/Zi) is Fan Yin with my day pillar (Geng/Wu). Maybe this is the cause for my poor relationship with my father. Would it be more beneficial if I moved far away from my parents? Maybe into a area with more mountains to get more of the earth qi? Thanks again!

Your DM Stem Geng is clash with Jia. But in this situation Geng won because Geng strike Jia. Your DM Branch Wu, is clash with Zi, but there is another Wu in Year branch. DM Branch is not you, it is your spouse.

Your father symbolise by Jia, actually in theory he is indirect wealth for you, but you cannot afford it, cause it need sharpen geng. So in this case, I think it's not your parents (father) faults, it just the way it is.
    As a son, u have obligation to take care of your parents, even after you married, you still have to visit and do like a good son.

About move to mountain with more earth qi, it's fengshui area, not ba zi field. I cannot give u suggestion.

Regards,

Offline ken79

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 03:12:27 PM »

Your DM Branch Wu, is clash with Zi, but there is another Wu in Year branch. DM Branch is not you, it is your spouse.

What does that mean for my wife? Thank you for being such a great teacher and explaining everything for me. You a really been a great help!

five arts forum

Re: Does Self Punishment and Clash last forever?
    « Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 03:12:27 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

About clash

Started by windwheelBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 2
    Views: 260
    Last post April 26, 2018, 06:16:52 PM
    by windwheel
    Clash at heavenly stem

Started by zoeBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 337
    Last post March 27, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
    by zoe
    Bazi - Quick Qns, what does it mean to have a Yin- Shen Clash

Started by beyondlimitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 460
    Last post March 26, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
    by beyondlimit
    Ungrateful punishment in Chinese

Started by jjleongBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 4
    Views: 453
    Last post March 14, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
    by jjleong
    [Qns] Mangpai analysis of Kuigang chart with harm & clash (using celebrity e.g.)

Started by enqiBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 17
    Views: 1436
    Last post June 03, 2018, 01:13:25 AM
    by pang
    Bullying punishment with Earth as resource

Started by enqiBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 27
    Views: 1522
    Last post March 06, 2018, 01:37:40 AM
    by Talib
    I will be having bully punishment in year 2018?

Started by yannielyyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 553
    Last post December 27, 2017, 10:43:43 PM
    by blackswan
    Combination, Destruction, & Uncivilised Punishment

Started by RainBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 1946
    Last post September 02, 2017, 12:58:40 AM
    by Remoteviewer
    Full bullying punishment

Started by plokBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 907
    Last post August 23, 2017, 05:42:40 AM
    by plok
    yin-hai clash question

Started by maximot2003Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 1171
    Last post May 07, 2017, 10:25:22 AM
    by lithiummm
    Monkey-tiger clash

Views: 492
    Last post May 06, 2017, 01:39:33 PM
    by j27945
    Help for clash

Started by bonsaiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1235
    Last post March 22, 2017, 10:56:52 PM
    by hanzzo
    Clash, positions and meanings, Text Translated by Hellokitty

Started by AxisBoard Miscellaneous Translations

Replies: 0
    Views: 601
    Last post March 14, 2017, 08:18:25 PM
    by Axis
    Hidden Movement due to Clash

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Views: 686
    Last post August 24, 2017, 02:32:41 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Woman : Clash -day of birth with the pillar year and LP ( luck pillar ) in 2017

Started by emdzejBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 3
    Views: 1264
    Last post February 03, 2017, 11:53:36 PM
    by emdzej
    Combination meeting Clash

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 1
    Views: 954
    Last post August 24, 2017, 02:50:46 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    please help to see this chart, have punishment this year rooster...

Started by opsydaisyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 1971
    Last post January 19, 2017, 09:23:11 AM
    by opsydaisy
    Self punishment

Started by TwinkleBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 1941
    Last post December 03, 2016, 07:40:18 PM
    by Han
    Self-punishment, next year bad luck?

Replies: 3
    Views: 1181
    Last post December 13, 2016, 12:41:26 PM
    by tyc
    Best of Times,Worst of Times: 3 Fires Punishment With Strong DM

Started by MorningstarBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 1129
    Last post November 22, 2016, 08:50:24 AM
    by Morningstar
    Triple punishment

Started by Sweet CherryBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 832
    Last post January 15, 2017, 08:42:42 PM
    by vipking9999
    Examples of good Hua Ji clash

Started by ZhouYuBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 63
    Views: 6167
    Last post September 19, 2017, 01:58:05 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Oprah Winfrey no uncivilized punishment?

Started by plokBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 611
    Last post October 23, 2016, 02:48:15 AM
    by plok
    Good chart, bad life lately. Zi-Mao punishment bcoz of LP?

Started by Le_GundiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 3104
    Last post September 05, 2016, 08:50:21 PM
    by Le_Gundi
    Please help interpret Clash in my Bazi

Started by GNAlexGNBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 1503
    Last post May 27, 2016, 04:55:18 PM
    by decha_woo
    Uncivilized Punishment

Started by lisa.ngBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 2931
    Last post September 23, 2016, 10:40:40 PM
    by scrub
    Uncivilized Punishment are always very bad in married?

Started by opsydaisyBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 20
    Views: 3466
    Last post June 15, 2016, 10:40:22 AM
    by opsydaisy
    Store / Tomb / Clash / Combination / Harm

Started by GNAlexGNBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 1113
    Last post March 26, 2016, 01:31:58 AM
    by GNAlexGN
    ▲Self Punishment Involving Parents Star in Spouse Palace

Started by EvanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 859
    Last post February 24, 2016, 12:53:02 PM
    by Isabella
    ▲Tian Xing - Heavenly Punishment

Started by LewisBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 20
    Views: 2943
    Last post February 24, 2016, 07:00:44 AM
    by Oscar

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.