Author Topic: Your experience from yi ching T  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Kannon

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Your experience from yi ching T
    « on: February 13, 2017, 06:26:29 PM »
    This is my first thread in liu yao.
    recently i was amazed by how accurate the prediction from yi ching.
    before i share my experience, i want to share my limited knowledge in yi ching.

i had known yi ching for quite a long time but never had any interested in it.
    however i start questioning my self how can this book so famous..
    lasts for long time since ancient chinese era together with laozi dao de jing or suntzu art of war.
    of course there are many good reasons in it, so i start to dig further about this topic.

then i read some article how confusius praised yi ching and said:
    if only i learn yi ching in a younger age, i can prevent myself from making false decision in life.
    okay, after i read the line, i become very interested to try yi ching.

Please note: i only learn yi ching divination for 1 month, i don't know anything about school or sect,
    including advance reading which each line contains animal/shio like in bazi. maybe i will slowly learn that for later.
    so this is purely a newbie viewpoint, i am using ichingonline.net to cast, then i choose throw manually.
    after that i will get the explanation directly from website.
    if there are two or more changing line, i will see the transforming hexagram too.

okay so this is what makes the way i cast is slightly different from others.
    i don't using chinese coin to cast, i'm using guan yin coin to cast,
    this is an old thai amulet which create by lp pern.
    for people who wear thai amulet, i think they know if a holy monk concentrate an amulet,
    the amulet surely have a very clean energy and power.

if there are many story an amulet can save someone's life from accident, i believe it.
    there must be a good reason why even prime minister of thailand or many hk actor & actress wear thai amulet right?
    so this is my amulet picture, the shape is like coin in a waterproof plastic casing. the pic i share not mine, but similar like that.
    because i lazy to take the photo, placed in my altar.

i choose the image of guan yin as yang, and twin dragon as yin.
    however i don't throw the coin, i don't want to damage it, so i spin it only.
    because i only have one amulet, so i spin it three times to draw a line and then keep spin it until get a hexagram.
    in the next post, i will tell how accurate the divine.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:45:22 PM by Kannon »

Offline Kannon

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Re: Your experience from yi ching T
    « Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 09:09:58 PM »
    So i do my trial & error to yi ching divination and i come into my temporary conclusion:

1. At first i often got wrong prediction, this is because i ask some fool question which is not the problem. If you have the problem, automatically you can feel it from your heart, then it become energy sent to yi ching. Thats why you need to write your question in a paper or website, because send your resonance of energy.

2. I am skeptic type that dont believe something until i prove it by my self the result is constant or accurate. What if i ask the same question, do i get same hexagram everytime i ask or ending in different hexagram?

Okay, this is the most important. You will be amazed by how yi ching give the same viewpoint although the hexagram is different but the meaning is close or similar. But.. With note!

A. If you only for playing or not your real problem like what i explained in point 1, you will get uncorrelated hexagram too.
    B. Dont ask the same question in the same day.
    C. Using different question but similar topic, this is my example:

My first question is about how is my luck this year, can i expand my business or not? The hexagram tell me is not the time yet, endure first.

Several days later i had been spot a good place, i want to rent it to open new branch, i ask yi ching and was amazed the hexagram is different but had similar meaning.

For my third try i want to ask about opening helmet shop (this business is new for me) i ask yi ching and i cant interpret the meaning because didnt have any correlation. But.. It had many changing line and the hexagram transform into exactly same number like my first try hexagram! I was totally amazed by this.

The last is today: in front of my shop is my competitor shop, his shop have a better location compared than me but he had closed the shop for almost 3 weeks. I was thinking why, did he not want open it anymore or preparing find new place. If yes i want to take over his shop then.

Then the result of hexagram show signs of still open, not moved. And i must stop allying in north, should seek help in south. Do you know what? My shop is located in south, he is in north.

Okay no need to further my explanation, all of 4 divination tell me to stay in my course right now, all are the same!

For now i write only 2 point, in the next post i will share other point.

Offline Kannon

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 11:26:02 PM »
    3. the quality of diviner.

i think this is the most important part. king wen found the meaning of every hexagram in his meditation.
    if wen wang gua is the marriage of yiching & bazi. what if we combine with buddhism?

in taoism to make a good "hu" depends solely by the maker, greater his mind power, greater the result.
    in buddhism, if you have illness and asking sincerely to boddhisatva or buddha,
    you can be better or maybe will be recovery, do you believe?
    many people have these experience including me.

do you ever read some experience say his illness cured because meditation?
    there are many story like that.
    to read this topic further, you can buy ajahn brahm book : emptiness and stillness.

i have some trial where me & my friend ask the same question by yi ching but he got funny answer
    and i got a more closer situation. i wonder what's the difference? so this is my conclusion for now:

"mind power of the diviner"

for reader who read my previous thread, i was start chanting buddhist sutra since 1 jan 2013.
    safe to say i never skip my daily chanting even once until today and it had been passed 4 years.
    many good things i've got by it.

this past few months i start to learn meditation too, finally i know why many people recommend meditation at least 20 minutes per day.
    because it really clear your mind for whatever problem you are facing right now, it is art of peace.

it is very hard for me to empty my mind or focus on something,
    but luckily due to my 4 years daily chanting routine, i keep better in it.
    too far from perfection but i think there are many mystery in my head
    for how can chanting buddhist sutra only can improve someone wisdom, but it really happening to me.
    i will share the detail someday later.

so if king wen got the inspiration of gua by meditation.
    if to write a good "hu", you must reach: "thinking but not thinking state"
    if to pray for boddhisatva depends on your sincerity,
    how you empty your mind: you are pray for something but actually not wish that something.
    it is happening naturally.. like water flow to the lowest place (sea).
    if want to change your destiny, you must doing many good deeds.

all of these have same connection, to get an accurate divination result, you are need to:

1. clean your mind & body. at least you can eat vegetarian food for one day (good if you always vegetarian)
    and do meditation to clean your mind & body. more clean you are, more pure your heart is, more accurate the result.

2. how much your sincerity? we must show real respect because you are asking some help or clue from divine power.
    you must be low profile, release your ego. never in history.. the sample for arrogant people have good ending.
    more wise you are, more low profile you will be. it is naturally.

3. to prevent ghost do the divination, you can toss the coin in your buddha altar.
    before toss can chanting ta pei cou too. there are no ghosts dare to disturb you.

although i am not expert in this..
    i am sure enough if you do these 3 you will be amazed by how accurate the divination from yi ching!

the most important part is depends on you.. your quality of diviner.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:39:02 PM by Kannon »

Offline Kannon

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 03:50:32 PM »
    This is my latest experience with i ching.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14729.new#new

Offline Kannon

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 11:51:53 PM »
    … it enables any reasonably unselfish person who is capable of fulfilling a few simple conditions both to foresee and to control the course of future events! By rightly interpreting and strictly following the I Ching’s interpretation of universal laws, we can make ourselves as farsighted as the lesser Gods!… It can be used to explain the present and predict the future with almost terrifying precision!… My version is almost wholly concentrated on the aspect of divination.

this is john blofeld line In his translation of the I Ching book. in my opinion that few simple conditions is you need some sincerity and focus mind, like i said before is the quality of diviner.

Like Jung, I have been struck by the extraordinary sensation aroused by my consultations of the book, the feeling that my question has been dealt with exactly as by a living being in full possession of even the unspoken facts involved in both the question and its answer. At first this sensation comes near to being terrifying and, even now, I find myself inclined to handle and transport the book rather as if it had feelings capable of being outraged by disrespectful treatment.

As to how the book succeeds in giving answers which produce this uncanny effect, I do not know…. If you say that the oracle owes its effectiveness to the subconscious of the one who asks the questions, or to the unconscious (which is probably universal and therefore common to all men), or to the One Mind (in the Zen sense), or to God or a god or the gods, or to the philosopher’s Absolute, I shall be inclined to agree with every one of these suggestions, for I believe that most of all of these terms are imperfect descriptions of a single unknown and unknowable but omnipotent reality…. In other words, I am entirely satisfied with the results produced by the I Ching; but do not presume to explain the lofty process by which they are achieved

The very first time I did this, I was overawed to a degree that amounted to fright, so strong was the impression of having received an answer to my question from a living, breathing person. I have scarcely ever used it since without recovering something of that awe, though it soon came to be characterized by a pleasurable excitement rather than by fear. Of course I do not mean to assert that the white pages covered with black printer’s ink do in fact house a living spiritual being. I have dwelt at some length on the astonishing effect they produce chiefly as a means of emphasizing how extraordinarily accurate and, so to speak, personal, are its answers in most cases. Yet, if I were asked to assert that the printed pages do not form the dwelling of a spiritual being or at least bring us into contact with one by some mysterious process, I think I should be about as hesitant as I am to assert the contrary.

actually i have this kind of question yet i hold to give any comment with this, actually i'm in my process to find, do someone have same question and what is their viewpoint. sometimes feel terrifying by how accurate the i ching represent my present and forecast the outcome.

i ever have this kind of thinking.. whatever is it, i think it must incorporate some kind of extremely wise, living intelligence. although there are many others who have been misled by the oracle. one thing for sure i think i ching must be used for good purposes! this is a must. if not you will misled by the oracle. but mostly you will be wiser than before if you use i ching long enough.

this is very good quote of i ching from philip k dick :  If you use the I Ching long enough and continually enough, it will begin to change and shape you as a person.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:06:29 AM by Kannon »

Online Lucky68

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:May 28, 2020, 09:47:28 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Your experience from yi ching T
    « Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 02:19:00 PM »

Okay, this is the most important. You will be amazed by how yi ching give the same viewpoint although the hexagram is different but the meaning is close or similar. But.. With note!

A. If you only for playing or not your real problem like what i explained in point 1, you will get uncorrelated hexagram too.
    B. Dont ask the same question in the same day.
    C. Using different question but similar topic, this is my example:

Thanks for sharing your yiching journey....guess that each individual has different experiences thru yiching, thus i guess we will respect that as long as the outcome is correct.

Pertaining to your 3 points above..i share my experiences.
    A. Even if i ask serious question..i get uncorrelated hexagram...but i would think that we failed to decipher the hexagram instead.

B. I asked the same questions 2-3 times a day(for some cases) since i can't understand the 1st or 2nd and correlate the situation. And  the last one works out accurately.

C. The question need to be asked clearly...else the hexagram will be confusing.

Thanks for introducing ahjarn chah brahm book...i will try searching for it...

Regards

Offline Kannon

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 05:44:50 PM »
    This is my further sharing. Try to meditation or chanting buddhist mantra before you do i ching divination.
    whenever i do it the accuracy is very high.

actually this story not to shared in public because i afraid will mislead other people.
    but for the sake of bigger purpose i think is fine.
    i ching can predict not only your future but also everything including 4d number.
    i had encounter these experiences not only once but a couple of times already.
    sometimes the given number of hexagram is exactly precise or same with the result of 4d number the day you asked.

because i already prove the accuracy of i ching, i not dare to buy 4d number with this.
    because this will create a dangerous future for you.
    please remember this! you must not make i ching for these kind of petty purpose,
    or else i ching will mislead you and mislead your divination.

i ching is like a sharp sword,
    if the owner of the sword is noble, it can be used to create good karma and happy life.
    if the owner of the sword is petty, this will lead to the destruction.
    because the way i ching works like tao,
    who follow tao will safe and happily in life.

the right way of using i ching divination is for example:
    when you found dilemma of choosing important decision in your life..
    (the option should between good purposes too)
    or when you need advice in life..
    whatever it is, the title is for good purposes and not harm other people..

my purpose of sharing is:
    we as human is ordinary being, although some of the people have supernatural or psychic power
    but most of us is ordinary people.
    usually we think we are the smartest person in the world, had choose the right choice already..
    but then the result in the future can be a total failure that you could not return anymore,
    in the worst scenario create a depression that make you crazy.

what i write in i ching is directly based from my experiences,
    i do hope every people can get a better life, be happy in life..
    besides our god, i think i ching is the best and the most wise source for us to help choose important decision in life,
    to help us predict the future.
    if you use i ching in the right way, i ching will be your best partner ever in life.

because every hexagram have deep wisdom in it.
    one of the example:
    when you in your lucky time, you will be aware with unfortunate thing.
    when you in your bad time, you will find hope and be patiently wait the change.
    this only a small part of example, you will find more wisdom along your journey in i ching.

this is why philip k dick quote so beautiful:
    If you use the I Ching long enough and continually enough, it will begin to change and shape you as a person.

so please do note these:
    1. do not use i ching in bad purpose or else you wont know when i ching divination mislead you.
    2. the accuracy of the divination fully depends on the quality of diviner, so start cultivate your self.

hope you all be happy in life!

Offline Kannon

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »

this is a very clear explanation from venerable master chin kung about the theory of curing your disease by chanting sutras.
    which can be used when you need advice from i ching divination.
    i believe everyone can do it.
    improve your inner quality of mind to get high accuracy.
    hope this help.

Offline princessjean

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:May 18, 2020, 07:41:17 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 11:42:11 AM »

to have the accurate outcome to your ques
    you have to have good
    quality brain energy

write down date and ques
    need to think about your ques 
    ask the ques

i use 3 coins manually throwing

dont think that you will have ghosts
    if do iching

but i did use to go tao temple
    have done my chantings in the temple

if hex is not easy to see answer, if you can not understand hex 
    then
    ask the same questions 1234x?
    in the same day

have to ask ques 2x to be accurate
    you can see same outcome if you do the ques over 2x

some hexes have many changes that are hard to see the answer

but your answer can predict future

need to think of options in your answers

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

five arts forum

Re: Your experience from yi ching T
    « Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 03:45:21 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Experience with people having Kui Gang in Day

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 5
    Views: 841
    Last post November 25, 2019, 06:20:52 PM
    by enqi
    i-ching trigram ten heavenly stems

Started by spenserBoard Mei Hua Yi Shu (MHYS)

Replies: 2
    Views: 1283
    Last post November 25, 2019, 04:56:12 AM
    by Sacrar
    Discussion on Ba Zhai and I Ching

Started by jtorz132759468Board Ba Zhai Ming Jing

Replies: 9
    Views: 1136
    Last post April 28, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
    by Axis
    I Ching Coin Predictions - Da Liu ???

Started by renBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 4
    Views: 1180
    Last post April 20, 2018, 07:35:37 PM
    by 1eleven
    Three Raymond Lo I Ching Videos (Chinese)

Started by renBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 0
    Views: 702
    Last post March 01, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
    by ren
    I CHING, EL ENTRAMADO DEL TIEMPO - By Ariel Miranda Viera

Replies: 3
    Views: 1063
    Last post March 19, 2018, 09:03:30 AM
    by ren
    American I Ching video

Started by PallaviBoard Yi Jing Zhan Bu (YJZB)

Replies: 6
    Views: 1982
    Last post November 19, 2019, 03:19:56 AM
    by 8star
    New E-book on Amazon - Super I-Ching: The most accurate and extensive I-Ching...

Replies: 39
    Views: 4322
    Last post September 15, 2019, 06:28:54 PM
    by Sacrar
    Book review: I Ching Divination for Fengshui and Destiny

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 1241
    Last post January 05, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    What is the experience of death?

Started by qwerty888Board Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 1
    Views: 711
    Last post December 24, 2017, 10:15:53 AM
    by TenVirtues
    Strange experience with readers IRL?

Started by Polarbear33Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 932
    Last post October 02, 2017, 06:36:49 PM
    by Gmuli
    I Ching and Chinese medicine - (易医时间诊疗) A book of many internets ..

Started by vogleeBoard Yi Jing Zhan Bu (YJZB)

Replies: 14
    Views: 2058
    Last post September 19, 2017, 09:51:08 AM
    by ren
    Ling Ch’i Ching 靈棋經 A Classic Chinese book of divination

Started by vogleeBoard Other Arts of Divination

Views: 2387
    Last post April 03, 2018, 12:05:54 AM
    by coco
    Raymond Lo - I Ching

Started by KikilalaBoard Yi Jing Zhan Bu (YJZB)

Views: 835
    Last post August 28, 2017, 06:49:14 PM
    by Kikilala
    MOVED: Is learning I Ching important?

Started by JlimBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 731
    Last post August 19, 2017, 09:06:04 AM
    by Jlim
    Is learning I Ching important?

Started by jtorz132759468Board Yi Jing Zhan Bu (YJZB)

Replies: 35
    Views: 4916
    Last post February 24, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
    by jtorz132759468
    "Who you are" VS "What you experience"

Started by LockettBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 23
    Views: 2606
    Last post August 14, 2017, 12:17:15 AM
    by tyc
    Anita Moorjan on Near Death Experience

Started by StarsBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 868
    Last post September 17, 2017, 01:02:31 PM
    by Stars
    UPPER Canon & LOWER Canon - I Ching

Started by AxisBoard Yi Jing Zhan Bu (YJZB)

Views: 928
    Last post August 19, 2017, 05:30:12 PM
    by Axis
    I ching Analysis by

Started by RaoBoard Mei Hua Yi Shu (MHYS)

Views: 1632
    Last post May 09, 2017, 04:58:33 PM
    by anton8888
    I Ching...

Started by AxisBoard Yi Jing Zhan Bu (YJZB)

Replies: 22
    Views: 2699
    Last post May 04, 2017, 06:06:25 PM
    by Axis
    Liu yao yi gua - Pictures of Jou Tsung Hwa. (THE TAO OF I CHING Way to Divinati)

Started by vogleeBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 9
    Views: 1493
    Last post April 17, 2017, 10:05:42 PM
    by voglee
    Bazi Learning by Master Jo Ching

Started by djheathBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 4418
    Last post July 04, 2017, 06:48:19 PM
    by aqua
    MOVED: 太玄經 - T'ai Hsuan Ching -- THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY -As a book of divination

Started by JlimBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Views: 904
    Last post April 11, 2017, 05:15:30 PM
    by Jlim
    MOVED: 太玄經 - T'ai Hsuan Ching -10 AUTOCOMMENTARIES

Started by JlimBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Views: 787
    Last post April 11, 2017, 05:13:15 PM
    by Jlim
    太玄經 - T'ai Hsuan Ching -- DIVINATION TECHNIQUE -- YARROW STALKS

Replies: 4
    Views: 1080
    Last post April 11, 2017, 12:00:57 AM
    by ren
    太玄經 - T'ai Hsuan Ching -10 AUTOCOMMENTARIES

Replies: 16
    Views: 2415
    Last post April 23, 2017, 10:10:17 PM
    by voglee
    太玄經 - T'ai Hsuan Ching -- THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY -As a book of divination

Replies: 15
    Views: 2733
    Last post April 25, 2017, 01:55:15 AM
    by Axis
    Strike 4d number by i ching

Started by KannonBoard 4. Art of Divination (Prediction)

Views: 1574
    Last post February 27, 2017, 05:51:25 PM
    by Kannon
    Good I Ching Links

Started by KannonBoard 4. Art of Divination (Prediction)

Views: 1156
    Last post February 17, 2017, 12:24:50 AM
    by Yifengshui

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: