• Question on King Wen Divination Course 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Question on King Wen Divination Course  (Read 1493 times)

Offline ryeoh

• G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Question on King Wen Divination Course
    « on: February 14, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »
    Hello members, I'd like to share with you one of my recent LYYG divination.

Few days ago I received an email from the Administrator of this board notifying that there are a few CM courses available and one of them is King Wen's Divination.

King Wen's Divination is one of my favorite subject in CM because I get to frequently practice this art. Obviously I'm interested to be one of the first to sign up to enjoy the discounted price, but the biggest question and fear is I don't know who is the master that will be teaching. The reason why I have doubt is because there are so many so-called masters or teachers out there which isn't quite qualified/capable.

One of the guidelines in this course is we won't know who is the master that will be doing the teaching because the course is translated by the Administrator. So to get more details, I use King Wen's divination (ironic isn't it?).

After looking at the hexagram, I can safely say that I'm the Subject and the Object is the Administrator of this board that will be doing the translation. To support this, my birth year is Xu and the Object is Parents which means teaching. The administrator is actually the one teaching me since he's the translator.

With both the Subject and Object as void, for diviners that follows the book rigidly would simply say it is inauspicious. Well not really...

Subject is void which means that I am unsure or at a blur on the King Wen's divination course.
    Object is void indicates that this course isn't really available yet.

Object Hai moves to Offspring Wu, but actually still cannot move yet because it is combined with the day branch Yin.

When a Shen day comes, Shen clashes away Yin which will allow the Object to move. If you know the story, the admin planned to post more details about the course on the 12th but then something happened that delayed the process to today. Today is a Shen day and the course is officially announced.

So on the 14th, a fire triangle is formed through the Subject Xu, future line 2 Wu and the hidden line 2 Yin. I paid and signed up for the course today  ;)

Apart from that, the strong Fire triangle frame generates the Subject Xu which is me. This course is beneficial to me.

Probably the most important detail in this hexagram is the hidden line 2 Brothers Yin.
    This is the master that will be teaching the module and is hidden under the Object which is just right since the master is never known and the course is translated by the administrator... At least we know the admin is telling the truth  ;)

The hidden line 2 Brothers Yin is very strong and timely as it is both the day branch and month branch. This shows that the master teaching the King Wen's divination is very very good.

Another thing is, some people may see that the Subject controls the Object which is inauspicious, but looking closer, there is actually a very smooth qi flow from Subject all the way to the master. Xu -> Shen -> You -> Hai -> Yin.

So when will the course start? I don't see an exact date or month from the hexagram but I believe when the Object Yin being clashed away by Shen, and definitely after 5th of March when we get out of Yin month.

I can't wait for this King Wen's divination course to get started  :)

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • Re: Question on King Wen Divination Course
    « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 04:51:23 PM »
    Future hexagram's six kins needs to be replotted.

占事:Should ryeoh take the course?
    排卦:元亨利贞网六爻在线排盘系统   http://www.china95.net
    公历起卦时间:2017年2月8日10时43分 (手工指定)
    农历:丁酉年正月十二日巳时
    干支:丁酉年 壬寅月 丙寅日 癸巳时  (日空:戌亥)
    神煞:驿马-申 桃花-卯 日禄-巳 贵人-酉,亥

震宫:水风井         兑宫:水山蹇    
    六神  伏神   本    卦         变    卦
    青龙       父母戊子水 ▅▅ ▅▅      父母戊子水 ▅▅ ▅▅  
    玄武       妻财戊戌土 ▅▅▅▅▅ 世    妻财戊戌土 ▅▅▅▅▅  
    白虎 子孙庚午火 官鬼戊申金 ▅▅ ▅▅      官鬼戊申金 ▅▅ ▅▅ 世
    腾蛇       官鬼辛酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅      官鬼丙申金 ▅▅▅▅▅  
    勾陈 兄弟庚寅木 父母辛亥水 ▅▅▅▅▅ 应 ○→ 子孙丙午火 ▅▅ ▅▅  
    朱雀       妻财辛丑土 ▅▅ ▅▅      妻财丙辰土 ▅▅ ▅▅ 应
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline ryeoh

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 07:59:58 PM »
    Thanks @ArtofFugue

My mind is trained to recognize that the six kin of the future hexagram is based on the original hexagram.
    Just using the software for convenience. I should have included that as a note in the post.

Thanks again for pointing it out as other people may not see it that way.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 09:43:31 PM »
    @ryeoh : Why is the software showing Chen hour when it is 10:11am?

This software has so many errors.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline ryeoh

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 09:50:05 PM »
    As for the time, it is based on calculation of the solar time.

I'm from Malaysia and our timezone is GMT+8.
    If you refer to the world map, Malaysia should be GMT+7 instead. Well Malaysia Boleh :P
    Actually Singapore shares the same problem too.

Here is a very good read on why is Singapore (and Malaysia) in the wrong timezone.
    http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/teaching/timezone.html

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 09:56:17 PM »
    All my life I never use solar time and my CM readings are always accurate. No issues.

Even in the CM chinese books (Bazi, ZWDS, Six Lines, QMDJ, etc) they never use solar time and their readings are always accurate.

Offline ryeoh

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 10:20:15 PM »
    All my life I never use solar time and my CM readings are always accurate. No issues.

Even in the CM chinese books (Bazi, ZWDS, Six Lines, QMDJ, etc) they never use solar time and their readings are always accurate.

Yeah, this is probably one of the biggest debate in CM which I don't want to get into .
    Some schools advocate that must follow solar time while some don't.

I remembered viewing a recent video by Joey Yap which he explains that CM is about synchronicity which is why he uses whatever time he has and doesn't need to go into the detail of calculating the solar time.

But then I also did read that synchronicity is used for divination techniques like Plum Blossom and QMDJ but not for LYYG.
    Divination based on Plum Blossom and QMDJ can use the exact moment/time to get a hexagram or chart. That's synchronicity.
    But LYYG divination is quite different. The man communicates with Heaven to get an image by having the question in mind and throwing the coins.

As for BaZi, I did a test and I think I'm one of the lucky ones because whether to calculate or not calculate the solar time, I am still born within the hour. So either school analyzing my BaZi would still be very accurate. I'm not really good at BaZi analysis, but from what I know, the hour pillar can tell exactly which year a person will have children. So if the hour pillar is wrong, most likely it will give the wrong year of when to expect a child.

Back to LYYG, I think we seldom use the hour in analyzing the hexagram. So we don't really need to worry too much about that one for now...  8)

Cheers.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 11:12:29 PM »
    @ryeoh : I understand your dilemma, but this one is easy.

One is a businessman, while the other is a grandmaster. I follow the grandmaster. 8)
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:14:27 PM by ArtofFugue »

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 03:45:29 AM »

After looking at the hexagram, I can safely say that I'm the Subject and the Object is the Administrator of this board that will be doing the translation. To support this, my birth year is Xu and the Object is Parents which means teaching. The administrator is actually the one teaching me since he's the translator.

With both the Subject and Object as void, for diviners that follows the book rigidly would simply say it is inauspicious. Well not really...

Apart from that, the strong Fire triangle frame generates the Subject Xu which is me. This course is beneficial to me.

Another thing is, some people may see that the Subject controls the Object which is inauspicious, but looking closer.......

Some neutral pointers and commentaries (if you don't mind):

1. Before apprenticeship, Object should be used as Useful God and represents the teacher. Object doesn't represent Admin because Admin is middle man. Middlemans are represented by the in-between lines (the 2 lines in-between Subject and Object). Since Admin with the master, 3rd line should represent Admin.

2. Object is moving, hence Heaven Void is nullified.

3. Subject is weak by month & day branches, a sign of difficulties and obstacles in learning process in the beginning. Not to worry because Object moves to Wu fire which supports and combines Subject, in the end you would benefit from the learning process.

4. No it's actually auspicious (for querent) that Subject controls Object in Apprenticeship category.

edit: Certain categories have their own unique rules and interpretations. Try not to use general rules to apply to all categories.
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:00:58 AM by ArtofFugue »

Offline ryeoh

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 06:03:05 PM »
    Some neutral pointers and commentaries (if you don't mind):

1. Before apprenticeship, Object should be used as Useful God and represents the teacher. Object doesn't represent Admin because Admin is middle man. Middlemans are represented by the in-between lines (the 2 lines in-between Subject and Object). Since Admin with the master, 3rd line should represent Admin.

2. Object is moving, hence Heaven Void is nullified.

3. Subject is weak by month & day branches, a sign of difficulties and obstacles in learning process in the beginning. Not to worry because Object moves to Wu fire which supports and combines Subject, in the end you would benefit from the learning process.

4. No it's actually auspicious (for querent) that Subject controls Object in Apprenticeship category.

edit: Certain categories have their own unique rules and interpretations. Try not to use general rules to apply to all categories.

Thanks for your pointers and commentaries. I truly appreciate any of them because one may not see everything what the heavens is trying to tell us in a hexagram. Just like how I missed the correct answer for the latest guess game created by Jlim.

five arts forum

Re: Question on King Wen Divination Course
    « Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 06:03:05 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

1000 Divination Match & Special Event Prediction.

Started by TianQiBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 40
    Views: 941
    Last post September 18, 2019, 06:48:02 PM
    by blackswan
    How to do divination on a different person if he/she's not the Asker?

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 13
    Views: 263
    Last post September 04, 2019, 09:33:23 AM
    by rainmaster
    QMDJ Divination basic questions

Started by rainmasterBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 17
    Views: 507
    Last post September 18, 2019, 07:56:20 PM
    by pejo_mstd
    job interview: divination

Started by kasparBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 143
    Last post July 22, 2019, 06:18:19 PM
    by kaspar
    Request for chart reading and divination

Started by idashaBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 125
    Last post July 09, 2019, 04:31:18 PM
    by idasha
    Flying Stars Property Natal Chart Question

Started by burtfloBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 127
    Last post June 30, 2019, 10:54:46 AM
    by j27945
    Help with divination

Started by kasparBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 155
    Last post May 21, 2019, 03:29:06 PM
    by kaspar
    Bazi question

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 199
    Last post May 11, 2019, 07:51:00 PM
    by Joey
    Liu Yao divination for relationship

Started by elrosBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 448
    Last post May 01, 2019, 06:46:30 AM
    by elros
    How are divination tools compatible with following Buddhism?

Started by ismileBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 42
    Views: 1360
    Last post May 07, 2019, 12:58:05 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    decision: continue or ... please help divination qmdj

Started by FloraBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 204
    Last post April 13, 2019, 06:07:24 PM
    by j27945
    divination help

Started by jellyBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 244
    Last post April 07, 2019, 10:14:13 PM
    by jelly
    quick question on luck pillars

Started by kasparBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 333
    Last post April 04, 2019, 10:33:37 AM
    by wellhandy
    Question about Wu-Chou harm as it relates to my situation

Started by rontron5kBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 376
    Last post April 05, 2019, 05:16:45 PM
    by rontron5k
    Question on Nobleman star

Started by PantangBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 603
    Last post March 11, 2019, 07:19:54 AM
    by j27945
    Question Regarding Combinations

Started by NixonBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 16
    Views: 879
    Last post March 07, 2019, 12:12:11 PM
    by Talib
    10 Gods question

Started by ismileBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 5
    Views: 467
    Last post April 29, 2019, 05:25:26 PM
    by Chat time
    Question on Rob Wealth

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 810
    Last post March 27, 2019, 09:02:28 AM
    by hellokitty888
    Mother surgery question

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 215
    Last post January 22, 2019, 04:38:33 PM
    by smeli1982
    question about ZWDS/BAZI to dear masters

Started by thw789Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 264
    Last post January 20, 2019, 12:14:10 PM
    by j27945
    Three harmony combination question.

Started by pleumjitBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 402
    Last post December 28, 2018, 09:03:22 PM
    by pleumjit
    Question about "cause-result" in Flying star si hua zwds

Started by AntonioBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 400
    Last post December 08, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
    by senators613
    Relationship Divination

Started by BingBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 570
    Last post November 10, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
    by j27945
    Mei Hua Divination

Started by BingBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 229
    Last post November 08, 2018, 12:25:49 AM
    by senators613
    Combination question

Started by pleumjitBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 435
    Last post November 18, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
    by flyingphoenix
    Void branch question?

Started by pleumjitBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 365
    Last post October 29, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
    by pleumjit
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 1298
    Last post September 24, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
    by scitzo
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 317
    Last post September 21, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
    by scitzo
    Question for Acupuncturist

Started by renBoard Needle & Heat

Views: 685
    Last post December 05, 2018, 09:13:25 PM
    by tea
    divination lot on whether to stay on job or start a hawker business

Started by Huatzai8888Board Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 303
    Last post September 09, 2018, 10:09:59 PM
    by j27945

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: