ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• Bazi chart of curiousbazi -- Mangpai analysis by Jlim through pm 1 11
Currently:  

Author Topic: Bazi chart of curiousbazi -- Mangpai analysis by Jlim through pm  (Read 31966 times)

Offline Jlim

• G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • @curiousbazi had his bazi chart analyzed in another birth chart reading topic "Need help bazi has only 3 elements ", but the topic was closed.  He then started to discuss his chart with me by pm, and we agree to share the pm's for educational purpose since his chart is quite interesting:

Y        M        D         H
    Wu       Ji       Gui      Gui
    Chen   Wei      Si       Chou    male   

LP 2008 Ren Xu, 2018 Gui Hai, 2028 Jia Zi ...

Quote from: curiousbazi on March 25, 2017, 12:00:04 PM
    Is prediction of my bazi as big work done accurate analysis? 

IMHO No.  I read the analysis about controlling Si, that is not correct.  I also do not agree that your chart is Rich & Honor Bazi (meaning you make big wealth). 

Your chart is not a noble type but money-making type.   This means you don't go for authority or position, but business and investment is what you'll be after in life.  You want to control money and wealth through doing your own business.

XX was correct about this chart not being 财统官 Wealth Commanding Officer.  The rules are quite complicated for this type of chart.  XX did mention one rule that I don't agree with, but I agree with his conclusion that this chart type is not applicable.  However, I disagree with him saying that you can't make it through the business route.  Yes you can make it, but not a billionaire.  All you can reach is comfortable financial life.

Yes, the Si-Chou combination as  mentioned by the paid master is a valid work process, although I use a different term 拱合.  This combination means you like to become your own boss rather than working for others like a company.

Dear mangpai master Jlim,  thank you for taking time off to analyse my bazi. It was exactly like the paid master I went to . He said very clearly to me , my bazi can only be considered a wealthy type and not noble type. 富 但 不 贵. He says my money will come by a non traditional route, 异路功名. He says my bazi also will be able to own quite a few properties , as can tell I love properties more than anything else . I bought my own property with my family help in year 2014 (around dec) in a prime location . Can you kindly advise me , if it's true I can own a few property? I have a love for property since young   more than $$$ I would say. I would even be able to throw in all my money in property and left with little in bank. Please kindly advise me  if it's okay for me to buy more properties when I have the money.
    Last but not least , the paid master says my bazi is considered 富有 , not the average kind but considered considerably wealthy . Not just better than average  but consider wealthy enough.

Thank you.

Hi master JLIM,  I got one more question to add on ...hope you won't get annoyed. I'm curious as to u mentioned I won't be a billionaire chart ...just want to know any chances that decade luck has a deciding factor? Or once u r born u r fixed irregardless of decade luck.   Is it possible that a good decade luck of 10 to 15 years will see one amass a big pot of wealth in a short time?  Not say billions of dollars but maybe hundreds of millions? Just want to know how does bazi principle works. Is it once born the charr is fixed and even good decade luck has no use? Or is it good decade luck can possibly let one accumulate big wealth in that few years.

Thank you

Have a nice day , may good karma be bestowed onto you and your family.

Regards
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:42:05 AM by Jlim »

Offline Jlim

• G501++
    • View Profile
  • Re: Bazi chart of curiousbazi -- Mangpai analysis by Jlim through pm
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 10:20:46 PM »
    Hi curiousbazi, your master and I seem pretty much in line. 

About property, you love it because your mind keeps thinking about business and investment all the time.   It must be due to the abundant earth.  Apart from property, you may be engaged in other earth related businesses like mining etc., they're all suitable for you.  And I think you have a pretty strong appetite for risky investment too, based on the natal chart.

Without getting too much into the techniques of Mangpai, your birth chart  has a few flaws too, so a billionaire level can be ruled out.  Even though we take into account the LP's, what you can reach is in the range of tens of million (net worth).  I consider this as wealthy enough.

Dear Master Jlim,  I am very fortunate to have your advise.
    Whatever u mentioned is very accurate I have a big risk appetite . I ever have encountered a sudden high risk investment in a day over 10k usd. ..I without considering much I just pumped into an online forex investment upon persuasion by the online manager with just a phone call , luckily it reaped in profits and I terminated the account immediately after getting back my money and profits, as I sort of regret being too risky without thinking.  Hence I would say you are very accurate.

Once again , I wish u good health and prosperous life.

Thank you master Jlim
    For being patient with my questions and indeed you are like what others says very well versed in bazi .

Regards

Offline Jlim

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 10:45:54 PM »
    My final input on LP Jia Zi (2028-38), because curiousbazi is a bit worried whether or not he will lose his freedom... 

Zi-Wei harm will bring some inauspicious effect on parents.  Money wise, the LP first-half will not be great, but things will recover nicely in the second half.  Zi will trigger many useful work processes in the natal chart, amongst others Zi is arrival of Gui DM, and DM combines with Si Wealth.

IMHO, losing freedom is not to worry about.

Offline Han

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:October 05, 2020, 07:25:37 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »

I also do not agree that your chart is Rich & Honor Bazi (meaning you make big wealth). 

Yes you can make it, but not a billionaire.  All you can reach is comfortable financial life.

Even though we take into account the LP's, what you can reach is in the range of tens of million (net worth). 

I consider this as wealthy enough.

Tens of millions in $ SGD?
    SGD 10.000.000 is equivalent to = Rp 95 milliar. Is that still not a rich & honor BaZi?

You read not in detail. Only quick view, see LP, and done.
    While when I start to do something, even it is free without money involved, I always do with all my heart.

Please honestly, tell me what image you see in the pic below? 

I'm a bit disappointed to you Jlim.. It is still ok to respond in PM. But in public bring my name? Raise my elbow what is your intention?
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:49:07 AM by Jlim »
    Almost knowing something and actually knowing something are as far apart as the sky to the ground.
                                                           - hanfivearts@gmail.com -

Offline bokeksiansu

• G501++
    • Good story
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 04:17:48 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 2 karma to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:19:35 PM by bokeksiansu »
    Free Will Free Dom Free Financial its not really Free. There is no such thing as failure. There is only sweet-and-sour reality :)

Offline curiousbazi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 04:48:12 PM »
    Just to highlight , the chart indicates 巳 as indirect wealth ? I thought it's supposed to be direct wealth? I use a lot of software to calculate,  all shows that 巳is direct wealth .

Wealth scale at month ? I thought it's at my day stem?  Day master sitting on direct wealth?

子 at my calculator shows 比肩 friend

Is there something wrong with the chart generator ? Either mine or yours Han.

Just for knowledge purpose , was told that during my 癸亥 luck decade , I have 拱禄,
    From 癸丑 癸亥 , 拱子 , and thus lead to 子丑亥合北方水,my water element suddenly increase power tremendously. Making my bazi from weak to strong .
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:58:33 PM by curiousbazi »

Offline Jeremy

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 05:14:41 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline curiousbazi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 05:23:08 PM »
    Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your kind words =)

I will definitely make use of my wealth to benefit the society and do charitable works .  I am into Buddhism , and will spend effort and time in this field as well.

I asked many questions because , I read bits and pieces of bazi here and there...and I find it very interesting that mang pai has a formula to determine the level of wealth . For instance level 1 : millions level 2: tens of millions 3: hundreds of millions 4: billions

Hence I was determined to find a mang pai master to analyse and determine and I am very keen to know my future ( the good aspects) and at the same time quite afraid to know the bad parts . Guess its human nature to want to know what the future holds for u , so it gives u more confidence to carry on the business/career one is in. And wont give up so easily due to some obstacles that one is experiencing currently. Hence I always tell myself, many examples of millionaires/billionaires that have failed badly in life b4 they succeed, even bankrupt before . But they never give up and continue to try and finally succeeded.

Offline Jeremy

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 05:54:08 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 06:12:24 PM by Jeremy »

Offline chary

• G501++
    • Last Login:October 26, 2020, 11:18:36 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Bazi chart of curiousbazi -- Mangpai analysis by Jlim through pm
    « Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 05:57:19 PM »
    I think ten millions sgd not enough till old.
    One nice condo in sg almost 10 millions.

Offline curiousbazi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 06:21:09 PM »
    Hi @charry ,

agree one nice penthouse in sgd is about 7 to 10 mil sgd. Even more luxurious ones easily go up to 50 million sgd.
    But if expectations are slightly lower u can get a good one at about 3-5 mil , and remaining 5 mil to invest in blue chips/ 5 smaller apartments for rental income/dividends. Most people in SG are living in HDB costing less than 1 mil and their banks have less than 1 mil sgd . They still survive and retire till old age very happily.

Moreover , Master JLim says tens of millions ...10 million all the way to 99 million dollars, are still in tens of millions range. Anything below hundreds of millions , (10-99 mil range), still have a chance to achieve. HAHAHA...that is why life is so exciting and unpredictable.
    That's the reason why I am always so intrigued by mangpai , as they seem to be able to give u a very definite range of wealth.

If u do more charitable works, it will translate into more good wealth karma in this life, just like Yuan Liao Fan story .

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 12:53:16 PM »
    Thank you jlim, Han and curious for sharing.

Stay cautiously invested, in 2018. You should do fine.

ジョヴァン
    玄コング飛星の術師
    https://www.XKFS.Art

Offline ckliew

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 27, 2020, 02:14:53 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: April 06, 2017, 05:21:11 PM »
    Hi Good discussion post

Offline FireOperator

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 11:49:16 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 5 karma to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:54:57 PM by FireOperator »

Offline curiousbazi

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 02:02:20 AM »
    Fireoperator,  u r too confident of your own views. In life bazi is not fixed , and u speak as though u r 100% sure it will be that case. Even zipping /mangpai founders do not claim and say 100% accurate analysis and predictions.  Nothing is fixed ,  I do not have direct/indirect resource in my chart , however I got 暗拱印 which can be counted as a resource star and the power is as great as if it's present in the chart. And did u not hear before doing good deeds can change your life?  Well Learnt masters are humble and they always predict and analyse bazi with flexibility.  They will not say their predictions are 100% , they will only say have a higher chance of it happening. To prove your analysis wrong , I can sell my current property and buy tons of cheaper property overseas, where property prices can be much much cheaper . And your analysis Is too rigid , one good property is better than having 10 lousy property.  So what does it show on bazi that one has multiple property? 

From.online site, out of the many sites that gives the same mouth formula.
    Mangpai 口诀     http://mt.sohu.com/astro/d20170122/124930864_564804.shtml

日支坐财,定主田园阡陌
    Day master sits on wealth , sure to have a lot of properties/land. My day master gui sits on si wealth

癸巳日生,财官双美
    This is my day master gui si , wealth and honour.

This is from mangpai,  mangpai might have a different view from u. There are many other elements mangpai look at when they analyse property/ real estate.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:08:49 AM by curiousbazi »

five arts forum

Re: Bazi chart of curiousbazi -- Mangpai analysis by Jlim through pm
    « Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 02:02:20 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Can anyone read my chart

Started by SuinieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 115
    Last post October 27, 2020, 08:28:26 PM
    by Suinie
    For Nin99: General Bazi Reading

Started by SaphoraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 136
    Last post Today at 02:33:45 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    BaZi chart

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 71
    Last post October 27, 2020, 05:47:35 PM
    by jiyou2020
    My son has no self element, lack of DR, too many HO and EG in chart, no future?

Started by SilverW4terBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 370
    Last post October 26, 2020, 07:48:43 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Kind Masters, please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 47
    Last post October 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 90
    Last post October 25, 2020, 11:50:07 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Thank you all, Bazi directional follow up

Started by SartorialBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 130
    Last post October 26, 2020, 11:00:05 AM
    by Sartorial
    Interesting Chart - Abundance of Water Element / Wealth

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 701
    Last post October 26, 2020, 08:35:17 PM
    by TaiYin
    using Bazi Shen Sha to predict which year

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 79
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:37:14 AM
    by nilegem
    Bazi Reading (Welcome all comments)

Started by ZhangFeiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 541
    Last post October 27, 2020, 05:24:58 PM
    by ZhangFei
    Career and luck analysis

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 83
    Last post October 16, 2020, 11:51:11 AM
    by FSFJ
    Chart reading

Started by bihua88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 194
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:59:32 PM
    by bihua88
    Please help me to read this Bazi

Views: 86
    Last post October 15, 2020, 12:04:09 PM
    by FSFJ
    Please help me to read my Bazi

Replies: 14
    Views: 301
    Last post October 16, 2020, 12:15:06 AM
    by FSFJ
    Good Chart

Started by KeithKo12345678Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 116
    Last post October 12, 2020, 02:18:47 PM
    by KeithKo12345678
    Help me analyze my bazi?

Started by stargazer855Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 642
    Last post October 21, 2020, 03:44:25 PM
    by yc poon
    please help me read my bazi

Started by nilegemBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 41
    Views: 776
    Last post October 24, 2020, 06:51:30 PM
    by nilegem
    Request for Bazi Reading

Started by AztralBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 127
    Last post October 09, 2020, 11:42:07 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Please Help Me How to Analyze My Bazi (Beginer)

Started by KristinKBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 372
    Last post October 11, 2020, 12:05:16 PM
    by KristinK
    Please read my BaZi - finding a spouse

Started by SpicaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 820
    Last post October 17, 2020, 09:51:11 PM
    by Spica
    Kind reading on the following chart of two decades

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 613
    Last post October 17, 2020, 06:30:57 AM
    by TaiYin
    Perkenalan, jika berkenan mohon bacakan BaZi saya ya

Started by Dfirman3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 281
    Last post October 13, 2020, 09:52:01 AM
    by Dfirman3
    Birthchart reading. need help from BAZI masters

Started by RickkzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 837
    Last post October 09, 2020, 02:18:57 PM
    by yc poon
    Request Birth Chart reading

Views: 93
    Last post September 27, 2020, 07:24:29 AM
    by Darkred9
    Please help me on reading this chart

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 176
    Last post September 24, 2020, 02:27:12 PM
    by Eng0018
    Please read my Bazi

Started by montserat13Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 456
    Last post October 12, 2020, 10:09:41 PM
    by highfire
    Request bazi chart reading

Views: 131
    Last post September 20, 2020, 02:22:35 AM
    by Darkred9
    Break up and depression bazi

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 316
    Last post September 29, 2020, 05:29:10 AM
    by mayer2816
    HuaKe/HuaJi on WenChang/WenQu in Decade or Annual chart

Started by rondoBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 143
    Last post September 17, 2020, 02:51:33 AM
    by rondo
    Request birth chart reading

Replies: 2
    Views: 169
    Last post September 16, 2020, 10:59:54 PM
    by Darkred9

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: