• Gmuli Wen Wang Gua Calculator 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Gmuli Wen Wang Gua Calculator  (Read 8713 times)

voglee and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Today at 11:48:07 PM
  • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Gmuli Wen Wang Gua Calculator
    « on: June 10, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »
    Hi.
    Members asked about it, so here we go.
    This was made for me and a few more people, then was adjusted for a project in my country.
    I will leave the translation in there, don't see a reason to remove it(means we can switch from English to Bulgarian interface and tooltips).
    It does exists in other ways, with somewhat different functions and another name(since I'm not Gmuli everywhere).
    Since it was learning tool at start there is a lot of tooltip information on every aspect of it(branches, lines, animals,Ti and Yong etc.)

• There is a lot of info when we hover the mouse over elements. It was for learning as well, back then, so that part can be helpful now too for people that are starting. Text there can be different depending on the version.
    • There is function to Generate hexagram. The idea is we think of a question and hit the button.
      This can be controversial. The mechanism it uses is same as throwing coins, there are 3 random numbers, that are calculated 6 times etc.
      When it comes to programming languages there are no "truly" random numbers. We need a seed value to create randomness and we take that from the clock.
      So some people may not believe that will work. Can just not use the Generate function.
      However...
      We have used the tool a lot... More then 519 questions so far, that I'm rechecking when I have doubts in a rule, and there were readings that had so accurate results for situation no one would expect, that I have no doubt that the random number Generator part of the app works flawlessly. However if someone is worried, can just throw coins or vegetation and just input the hexagrams.  : )
    • The Day and Month pillars use the same calendar class as the bazi app used(it is the opposite actually, the bazi app was made from the calendar class in the WWG app). So there is no Solar adjustment, there isn't exact time for transition of the Solar Terms as well.
      The idea is if someone needs that to adjust manually, for example if the Solar Time shows the day hasn't ended yet, we just move one day backwards. I'm doing it that way, since I have different app for Solar calculations, but didn't want to integrate it in the WWG calc.
    • The decision what should be in it in this version and what shouldn't can be difficult. There are many materials using different approaches, some sources use Stems on the lines, other use things like Shen Sha but made on the WWG base, or void branches based on the month of asking etc.
    • Since it's up to me I made this version based on the Jack Chiu's book. The rules there work for me, it is affordable and to be fair, when it comes to Liu Yao in English most people practicing it will be familiar with it.
      So we have everything that is in the book, calculated in the same way as in the book and nothing more or less.
    • It doesn't show clashes/combinations/harms etc since in my view it's important part of the reading to discover that, shouldn't be part of the program that is assigning the rest.

So what can it do?
    • Shows the Earlier Heaven Arrangement and Number in the Lower Left corner, we use that to input the Lower Trigram as well.
    • Shows the Later Heaven Arrangement and Numbers in the Upper Left Corner, we use that to input the Higher Trigram as well.
    • Displays the number of the Hexagram based on the Trigrams that make it.
    • Also the other way around, shows the Trigrams that made any hexagram after inputting it's number, that was very important function for me, actually.
    • Assigns Hexagram Element, Type(generation/spirit) and can show if it's seasonal as well. There were versions that could do a little more, but this seems fine for here.
    • Assigns family member relations
    • Showing hidden lines(this may still have some issues, if you see a problem there post here).
    • Calculated the 6 relations of the Animals based on the Day of asking
    • Calculated the void lines based on the Day of asking.(if someone needs month or year may need to do it themselves, if someone really needs that and can't calculate it I can think of implementing it I guess)
    • Showing the Day and Month pillars, since as I explained it uses the rules from Jack Chiu, it isn't showing Hour or Year of asking pillars.
    • Some other stuff that you can see in the app itself.
    • Right now has translation in Bulgarian. Or I guess the Bulgarian app has translation in English ... In any case, feel free to use both languages have the same info on tooltips etc
    • A lot of tooltip info, since it was learning tool there are tooltips almost everywhere(lines, relations etc.) Some of that didn't made it for this specific version, but I left most of it, it is written by me for the most part.
    • Save image - same as in the BaZi app, save Images of the Screen. Very useful for storing questions. May make it real database someday, but this has worked for a while already and it does the job done.

If someone doesn't like specific function feel free not to use it. Since this time around this is something that I have worked a lot on, and work a lot with, and since I'm uploading it free for the forum there won't be updates based on what people prefer as before with the BaZi app.
     I've been using it for a long time so I'm a lot more reluctant to make changes here and I'm not sure I would have uploaded it if someone didn't ask about that.
    If people really needs specific function I can look into it, but no promises, since implementing everything people can use in a WWG app, can be just too much and right now it has all that I'm using with a very small exceptions that were disabled for this specific version.

How to use...
    Few different ways.
    First way.
    Click lower Trigram from the earlier heaven Arrangement lower left corner.
    Choose Higher Trigram from the later Heaven Arrangement in the higher left corner.
    Click the Changing lines between the 2 Hexagrams.
    Select the Day of asking and adjust if you need(if it's around 0 a clock or between Solar Term changes etc. most of the time just leave like it is).

Alternative way 1.
    Choose Hexagram from the menu below, based on the number.
    Click changing lines between the 2 Hexagrams.

Alternative way 2.
    Think of a question.
    Click Generate.
    As I explained above, this has been tested a lot and so far have worked flawlessly for hundreds of examples.

Potential problems that I know of... Hidden Lines may still have problems, though it should work very well most of the time.
    Fonts and elements may get messed up if you resize the app a few times. If it happens just restart it.
    If you find bugs in it, probably related to hidden lines, post here. For bugs I will try to fix in future version, as I said no promises on other functions or change of UI/Colors etc. since this is the way I actually want it to be.

Have fun and hopefully people can find it as useful as we did.

Link is here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1n4g1ili2qcazk/Gmuli%20WWG%20Calculator.exe?dl=1
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:50:00 AM by Administrator »

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Gmuli Wen Wang Gua Calculator
    « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 12:49:06 AM »
    I added the 12 deities from ArtofFugue translation.
    http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14714.msg164973;topicseen#msg164973

It seems good idea to post the code too, to help if someone is working on similar project. That way  they can add it too, with just small modifications depending on their programming language of choice.

Won't add the part with the tooltips, since that is very specific to VB Net, rest is here.
    So how it works...

The function:
    Assign12Deities()
    Will recalculate the 12 deities based on the day stem, so it has to run from everywhere where there is change of day stem or branches.
    In the present app, we add calls to it from the Calendar, from the function that recalculates the branches and from the combobox where the Day Stem can be manually selected.

What we need:
    OBranch() array with the number of branches for the original hexagram.
    Combo boxes(6 of them) for where we write the names of the deities.
    Array with the names for each language that will have them.
    Here that would just be:
    The12Deities(1) = "Grand Duke"
            The12Deities(2) = "Green Dragon"
            The12Deities(3) = "Funeral Door"
            The12Deities(4) = "Six Combination"
            The12Deities(5) = "Official Amulet"
            The12Deities(6) = "Small Deplete"
            The12Deities(7) = "Big Deplete"
            The12Deities(8) = "Red Phoenix"
            The12Deities(9) = "White Tiger"
            The12Deities(10) = "Noble Deity"
            The12Deities(11) = "Funeral Guest"
            The12Deities(12) = "Sickness Amulet"

Whole procedure for assigning the deities is just assigning the function that calculates them to the labels:

Sub Assign12Deities()       
            TwelveDeities6Label.Text = Check12Deitie(OBranches(6))
            TwelveDeities5Label.Text = Check12Deitie(OBranches(5))
            TwelveDeities4Label.Text = Check12Deitie(OBranches(4))
            TwelveDeities3Label.Text = Check12Deitie(OBranches(3))
            TwelveDeities2Label.Text = Check12Deitie(OBranches(2))
            TwelveDeities1Label.Text = Check12Deitie(OBranches(1))

End Sub

The function that does it all is here:

Function Check12Deitie(BranchNumber As Integer)

Dim startingbranch As Integer 'make local variable to deal with the starting branch       
            If DayStemNumber = 1 Then startingbranch = 3
            If DayStemNumber = 2 Then startingbranch = 4
            If DayStemNumber = 3 Then startingbranch = 6
            If DayStemNumber = 4 Then startingbranch = 7
            If DayStemNumber = 5 Then startingbranch = 11
            If DayStemNumber = 6 Then startingbranch = 2
            If DayStemNumber = 7 Then startingbranch = 9
            If DayStemNumber = 8 Then startingbranch = 10
            If DayStemNumber = 9 Then startingbranch = 12
            If DayStemNumber = 10 Then startingbranch = 1

For checkbranch As Integer = 1 To 12 ' assign the gods one by one depending on branch
                If BranchNumber = startingbranch Then
                    Check12Deitie = The12Deities(checkbranch) 'we have variable with array of all gods

End If
                startingbranch = startingbranch + 1
                If startingbranch > 12 Then startingbranch = startingbranch - 12

Next

End Function

Tell me if you see bugs in it, haven't tested it a lot, just added the example from topic.

Gmuli's WWG Calculator v.1.2
    Changes:
    *Added 12 Deities

Download:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vozova4gekryz6g/Gmuli%20WWG%20Calculator.exe?dl=0
    (old links are deleted as usual)

Since I just made it you may get warning that file isn't commonly downloaded, so may have viruses. Up to you if you want to risk it, because it isn't commonly downloaded. : )

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 10:42:36 PM »
    *Fixed wrong Generation/Ti and Yong for Hexagram 11
    *Added the extra Hexagram Types from the blind schools for both, first and second Hexagrams from ArtofFugues translation.

Link is here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/47mzzhkjy1ig79k/Gmuli%20WWG%20Calculator.exe?dl=0

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 02:41:06 AM »
    Added a line for question, so it can show in the Image, link is here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1n4g1ili2qcazk/Gmuli%20WWG%20Calculator.exe?dl=0

Offline Silent

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:March 10, 2020, 03:27:53 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 11:44:57 PM »
    Added a line for question, so it can show in the Image, link is here:

Thanks for the app. Hopefully able to try and learn :)

Offline wishingstar

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:August 30, 2017, 08:43:06 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 11:36:25 PM »
    This is fabulous, I could definitely use all those information as I want to study them closely myself as well. However, is it just me...? Or it kept saying 404 error - link has been disabled or someone removed the file, etc.. so I can't really download it or anything to check it out. :(

[edit]

oops... I was able to access it now - didn't know you need to register and login first - when I did, I was able to access it. Off to see this wonderful goodness now, thanks again!

[/edit]
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:55:29 PM by wishingstar »

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 01:33:44 AM »
    This is fabulous, I could definitely use all those information as I want to study them closely myself as well. However, is it just me...? Or it kept saying 404 error - link has been disabled or someone removed the file, etc.. so I can't really download it or anything to check it out. :(

[edit]

oops... I was able to access it now - didn't know you need to register and login first - when I did, I was able to access it. Off to see this wonderful goodness now, thanks again!

[/edit]

Thanks, by the way, we can download it without account and login, but the option is a little hard to see.

So when we click link it should show this:

The line with
    "No thanks, continue to view"
    Is what we can use to download without login, the problem is when we open it initially, that line won't be there, we need to scroll down.

In any case, I'm happy people find it useful. : )

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 05:23:25 PM »
    Suggestion: You can also add 28 Constellations to your Six Lines divination software.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=13712.0

edit: I may translate it someday when I'm free....
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:25:19 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 06:07:02 PM »
    Suggestion: You can also add 28 Constellations to your Six Lines divination software.

http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=13712.0

I think I may move the updates of the software(and the bazi one) to a blog or something...
    Lots of reasons, one is that there are too many programs now(just made the Solar Time adjustment app a little more user friendly and still in development for the ZWDS one, someday may look at the QMDJ one too etc.)

The idea is to  keep them free but will also set option for donations if someone wants to support the project. If there is support can focus more on that, if not just won't update them a lot (or at least that is the idea).
    While if there is no interest at all will just close it later, but at least will be clear where to go from there.

That won't happen right away, but I will have to start thinking of removing some of the stuff that is exclusive to the forum or that seems to be proprietary for systems/techniques out there.
    Stuff like MC is in the classics, but the Images for example seem to be very specific, so will replace them with something else... Sad, because as I said I like them a lot, but no way around it if the app has to keep developing..
    In that same case 12 deities from the app will have to go too, already replaced them with Stems, may add more way of calculating stems later, if someone really needs, for me this way is the only one I need...

If the deities or images start to show up more in the net can add them back, by then it would be public domain,  however right now just with 1 post in forum I'm not sure we can say it is, so they stay exclusive in the text the post was translated from.

Overall all that can be seen as exclusive to a modern author or book may need to go...
    While it was just for the forum didn't matter a lot, but if it moves outside of here will need to keep it clean of stuff that is exclusive to a author or a book, to respect the authors out there.

I won't delete the links here, so nothing will change in the topics already, but updates will be moved there probably...

I don't know when, though...
    But in any case, from now on can add only things that won't have problem with being exclusive to a book and from the topic there I get the impression that isn't how it is there(and also thing that are exclusive to a forum):

recently but have no time/rights to type out contents of the book

So open to add anything that is common knowledge or is used in classic texts... Specific technique for a school or book that can't be found on the net I will avoid, so there aren't problems with the original source(why would someone buy/read the book if all the calculations are already in the free app).

With time will find the way to work with this in a way that everyone is more or less happy, if the project sustain itself at all, for start will have to remove deities and images, and can't add this too for the same reason.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 06:26:18 PM »
    @Gmuli : Up to your discretion to add or remove anything.

But nobody uses stems in Six Lines, even in the chinese texts I studied. Except for those 2 case studies that came with the Images of Melodic Elements. I only translated that for info sake. I don't even use it myself.

So kind of strange to add stems..... Just my comment. :-X
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 06:49:33 PM »
    @Gmuli : Up to your discretion to add or remove anything.

But nobody uses stems in Six Lines, even in the chinese texts I studied. Except for those 2 case studies that came with the Images of Melodic Elements. I only translated that for info sake. I don't even use it myself.

So kind of strange to add stems..... Just my comment. :-X

If we look how the void branches are actually calculated they are the only 2 branches that don't have stems on top of them based on day pillar, sometimes on year depending on the system(in bazi, qmdj etc. in all systems that use void branches even in WWG).

Since we use void branches a lot, we already use stems, but for some reason only for calculating this 2 branches...
    However exactly the same logic can be used for all the other branches, they already have stems assign on them in the same sequence, only we aren't displaying it usually(writing etc.).

If we add the other stems calculated in the same way it can give a little more detail... it's very short term(since in less then 10 days with the void branches that changes too), but for me sometimes can be very helpful.
    And often it doesn't change much, since the branches already give more then the needed info.

I don't think it is needed, it hasn't changed the result of any reading so far, since branches by definition are long term, but some extra info can be nice at times and since we already use that stem arrangement when we calculate the void branches, makes sense to add it visually too... Not very important, but sometimes can explain details that are just not there in other ways.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 07:27:27 PM »
    Some practitioners used the stem-branch pair as occurrence date but there are other ways of deriving occurrence date.

Not sure of the stem's usage other than Melodic element's image and occurrence date.

Again, up to your own discretion. Use what works for you.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 05:31:42 AM »
    Here are the changes. I think right now even people that aren't familiar with WWG can start to use it with some success, although will need some adjustment.

Almost all mention changes here will be in the Menu, to access it click Alt once its started(or click the line at upper part of the window).

Hexagram from situation:

This allows to make hexagram from situation. So for that you need Ti and Yong, that usually goes Who is doing the activity(Ti) and on what(Yong). Then choose hour and it will calculate all.
    Images for this were mostly from the 8 Wing of Yi Jing, some modern ones were from The Tao of I Ching: Way to Divination by Tsung Hwa Jou and very few were from other sources.

Hexagram by time/number.

This creates hexagram based on time or random number.  It also shows each step, so people can use it to learn how to do it themselves as well.

This option allows so to save/load previously asked questions. As soon as we add one it will create text file with the name of the Category we save it for. So if we switch to Relationships for example, it will create Relationships.txt in same folder/directory the app itself is.

I removed the Question field, since now we can save directly in the app adding name and notes. Can't use "," in notes, though, just letters and numbers and backspace. I can make it accept more input, but can't accept "," the way it is made now.

Have created info screen for each line. We can click on it and it will show relations to all lines from original hexagram and day/month on it. That is only potential, what will actually apply depends on other conditions(more on that below).

It will also show the strength of the line. That is based only on the Month. So if it combines with the month too, you may want to keep in mind, line will actually be strong, even though it may show it's weak(it will show that it combines below at the part of the month).

The last part (on the image that would be - PASSIVE LINE), that uses rules to calculate if the line can actually make/initiate any of the interactions that it will show above. Since all that is just potential.
    It uses mostly Jack Chiu's rules, in his book it seems that this rules are what is accepted and it works for me.
    I have added some things that Puppylove was using and adjusted a little some stuff that seems to work for me different in practice, but in general most of them would be from the book.

Added body of hexagram, it's somewhere near the Palaces and other things.

Link is the same as before:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 05:42:30 AM by Gmuli »

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 05:18:55 AM »
    *Added the blindsect branch to lines arrangment from ArtofFugue translation here:
    http://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=14502.msg172297#new

It's in the menu. There is option to allow their stem use as well, keep in mind if you haven't switch to the branches first it won't show anything.
    All of it is in "View" menu.
    View> Branches for the branches > Blindsect
    View>Additional Info on Lines> Stems(Based on blindsect)

Link is the same as before:

Saved the naming convention "blindsect"  or "blindman sect" as ArtofFugue used it, since I had to name it something...

P.S. That doesn't affect the hidden lines calculations, so they won't be accurate while using it, right now.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:38:11 AM by Gmuli »

Online voglee

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 08:21:24 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 03:49:30 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 0 karma to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Dear @Gmuli  hi ....

.. very useful your calculator concerning Blind sect ...you offering ... thanks for this valuable work ... !!
    I want to mention on this calculator that when  plotting on Blind sect ... there is an inconvenience on the produced Hexagram's Earthy Branches (.. not changed on Blind sect arrangement of branches)... you can fix it please ?
    Can you add Na Yin melodic elements on lines of the hexagrams ??.. this could make your work near perfect .. !!

Thank you with your work anyway ...
    @voglee
    What is above form is called Tao; What is within form is called Tool.
    ----------
    Confucius

five arts forum

Re: Gmuli Wen Wang Gua Calculator
    « Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 03:49:30 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Advanced Bazi/QMDJ Calculator for Phone (with A.I. Analysis)

Started by alexvincentjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 827
    Last post January 10, 2020, 03:20:03 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Combination, Harm and Kong Wang on Spouse palace

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 308
    Last post October 24, 2019, 06:01:09 AM
    by Regina0806
    Numerology Number Calculator

Started by nehavermaaBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Views: 273
    Last post September 18, 2019, 01:39:56 PM
    by nehavermaa
    ALL YOUR ZWDS CALCULATOR IS WRONG concerning the lunar date

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 456
    Last post May 29, 2019, 10:09:50 PM
    by Gmuli
    Request to read (Kong Wang in Day Pillar)

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 396
    Last post April 02, 2019, 02:59:10 PM
    by wellhandy
    How to deactivate Kong Wang in ths chart

Started by DoubleDragonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 736
    Last post March 26, 2019, 09:00:08 PM
    by DoubleDragon
    San Yuan Double Mountain Method Flying Star calculator

Started by IHGWFBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 2
    Views: 470
    Last post February 16, 2019, 06:27:58 PM
    by IHGWF
    JY Calculator Calculations

Started by niloxBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 5
    Views: 774
    Last post February 05, 2019, 09:45:02 PM
    by nilox
    Zi Ping Zen Quan Han Yi (Original Meaning) by Wang Da Lu《子平真诠》本义 - 黄大陆

Started by rotiprataBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 463
    Last post January 15, 2019, 05:40:55 PM
    by rotiprata
    kong wang in two pillars

Started by bonsaiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 768
    Last post December 12, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
    by bonsai
    Introducing New Online Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator (Free)

Started by fanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 57
    Views: 7507
    Last post February 15, 2020, 04:30:57 PM
    by Joey
    Online ZWDS Calculator

Started by fanBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 23
    Views: 2368
    Last post November 29, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
    by fan
    Gmuli XKFX(Flying Star) App

Started by GmuliBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 4
    Views: 986
    Last post October 19, 2018, 12:05:02 AM
    by j27945
    Interesting chart (Kong Wang)

Started by hunchoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 1114
    Last post July 14, 2018, 10:52:55 PM
    by tyc
    Gmuli Solar Calendar Class

Started by GmuliBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 20
    Views: 2325
    Last post July 20, 2019, 11:10:01 PM
    by Gmuli
    On-line ZWDS calculator in chinese

Started by jmataloBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 842
    Last post May 18, 2018, 09:24:41 AM
    by jmatalo
    Introducing xiao wang sui

Started by guhaiBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 6
    Views: 882
    Last post April 07, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Bazi chart structure - looking at month pillar vs. joey yap calculator results

Started by ismileBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 2180
    Last post August 21, 2018, 08:03:43 PM
    by j27945
    Gmulis Bazi Calculator

Started by GmuliBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 53
    Views: 5148
    Last post February 06, 2020, 09:59:57 PM
    by Gmuli
    calculator ZWDS

Started by sentosaBoard Astrologi Bintang Ungu (Zi Wei Dou Shu)

Views: 1377
    Last post March 15, 2018, 01:55:03 AM
    by jjleong
    Are there zi wei calculator that can show mth chart?

Started by RemoteviewerBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 5
    Views: 998
    Last post October 30, 2017, 11:14:39 PM
    by ZhouYu
    Help for Bazi calculator

Started by redsunBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 1537
    Last post September 14, 2017, 06:36:30 PM
    by j27945
    六爻 6 lines, 文王卦 wen wang gua, 五行卦 5 element gua?

Started by AxisBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 3
    Views: 1006
    Last post September 09, 2017, 10:01:24 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    5 Pillars Calculator

Started by KikilalaBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 37
    Views: 6073
    Last post January 30, 2018, 11:39:05 PM
    by Administrator
    San He (Triangular Combination) in Wen Wang Gua

Started by vogleeBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Replies: 15
    Views: 3083
    Last post May 04, 2017, 02:30:14 PM
    by anton8888
    Re: Online Jia Zi Calendar calculator for Year, Month and Day HS EB

Started by JeremyBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 1284
    Last post March 15, 2017, 12:56:23 AM
    by Jeremy
    What does Kong Wang mean in a LP?

Started by RenxuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 37
    Views: 5890
    Last post February 12, 2017, 09:14:40 PM
    by Vroya
    28 benefits of chanting "Na mo Di Zang Wang Pu Sa"

Started by AdministratorBoard Charm & Incantation

Views: 1996
    Last post February 03, 2017, 11:17:42 PM
    by Administrator
    Vedic Astrology Online Calculator

Started by charyBoard Indian Astrology

Replies: 7
    Views: 3417
    Last post December 11, 2018, 08:03:20 PM
    by nilox
    Kong wang chart?

Started by casacasanovazBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1595
    Last post November 21, 2016, 09:15:12 PM
    by Happydut

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: