Author Topic: My Bazi interpretation  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 26, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: My Bazi interpretation
    « Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 09:01:09 PM »
              (dm) 1994 Jan 2, 23.37pm, F, 艮
    癸  甲  己  甲
    酉  子  丑  子

01 乙丑
    11 丙寅
    21 丁乙
    31 戊辰
    41 己巳

Earth: Moderate (Weak)
    Metal: Weak
    Water: Strong
    Wood: Strong
    Fire: N.A.

Yin Earth, the first impression is you are quick witted and resourceful. you are dependable as a friend, as a collegue and as an employee. You naturally patient, kind hearted, thoughtful and lively give your that charisma that draws people to you. You got more allies than enemies. You pick up skill fast and great to have on a team. You stay within boundary and capable of self restraint. You tend to be more nurturing to others. And, you keep secrets well. Therefore, a nurturing side of you is good for being a teacher, a coach, consultant, advisors or run your own firm. Off work, you make a good charity person to your local community. You can make use of this strength to expand your network or career opportunity.

In a negative aspect when there is more earth and fire added for example in your luck pillar starting from 31yo, You can be quite passive and isolated. You may be controlling in a relationship. As well as unyielding, disassociated or even controlling. This may strain relationship. In work environment wise, this may represent as prideful and provokes envy among colleagues.

The lack of fire, in your chart indicate your affinity with parent were quite weak. It possibly that there is little interaction between you and your parents during your childhood years. Could be because of studys or work. In your teen years, there are more chance of interaction with the appearance of Fire. And, you get more support in the things you do. With Rat water, I think your relationship with you dad is engaging one. But he has his authority and awe.

Wealth and authority in your chart is strong. I suppose your family background and well being is at least average to above average. Likely parents are business owners. As, there are apart from you in your child years and later closer to you in your later luck pillars.

Are you the only child in the family (if not, eldest) ?

With Yin Earth on Ox Earth, I think your skin complexion should be good as well. Attractive.

For boyfriends, there should be a few guys who are wooing you in 2014, 2015. To have your hand in marriage, the potential guy has to get thru your dad as the water in your chart is quite domineering.

Its common for you to face digestion issues, spleen related or stomach upsets, such as acid reflux and possible respiratory ailments in your younger days. The absence fire, also indicate sleep issue such as insomnia or excessive rest and result in lethargic. Along with excessive water for lady tends to associate with gynecology related and menstruation ailments. 

Integrate with DISC, its likely you are Compliant/ Stable personality. You gravitate towards formal structure and processes, and builds a few deep, trusting relationships instead of a wide circle of acquaintances. Enjoy a supporting / analyst role while other leader takes the center stage. In team, you are reserved, patient individuals. They enjoy listening to others, and are calm and rational with their responses. They do their best to avoid conflict, exhibiting a rather passive style when it comes to confrontation. Motivated by Security and loyalty, you want your work conforms to the expectations of others. Value accuracy and precision, and needs time. The longer I can give you the better your details / analysis becomes.

in 2018 (戊戌), potential career headwinds and respiratory related ailments. Would be good to have a flu jab to vaccine against.

in 2019 and 2020 (己亥, 庚子), this 2 water years will become excessive. Take alert on your parents / especially - dad's health and also do take care of your health, and if really need to travel for holiday, avoid winter months. Relationship (if you have boyfriends) could be strenuous, try to be more understanding and avoid hard clash if argument happens.

There be a lot of external pressure in these 3 years. I won't look further, if accurate then I continue. In summary, you need fire to warm your chart. Getting active and outdoor is beneficial for you.

Added some of the basic sectors for you to refer, with my comments.
    Stability              :    NE  - Earth, this sector supports you. Your Gua number also aligns with this sector. Make sure this sector of your house or room is not in any form of clashes or attack.
    Life Generating      :    SW - Earth, can use but 3rd choice.

Heavenly Doctor   :    NW - Metal,
    Longevity              :    W - Metal, this is where your noble man and Intelligence Star reside.

Noble Man        :   Monkey, Rat
    Intelligence      :   Rooster
    Peach Blossom      :   Horse - South, Fire, this is sector is benefical for you as this what you need to warm your chart. But, do not use it this year, you may use it after 5 Feb 2018. Because, this year, there is a inauspicious star sitting in this sector.
    Sky Horse              :   Pig

Crystal wise, you may consider Rubellite, Sun Stone, Fire Agate, Fire Opal, Garnet, Red Calcite, Ruby. Apparels with red hues should goes well with you.

Kindly verify my analysis. I'm a novice.

Well, I had little contacts with my parents during my childhood years because my parents were away at the overseas working. My mother and my father were working at China during my childhood years, so that was why I had little contacts with my parents. But then, when I was a teenager, I had more contacts with my parents.

I am not the only child, I have one younger sister.

Offline guhai

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 08:14:35 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 11:00:32 PM »
    Hi tiffany

I am a newbie try to deduce your chart. Hope you don't mind.
    Was there any noticeable not too good event when you were born until 2 y.o?
    Your kid times seems not too good but things improved In 10 y.o.

In general luck : 2013 quite good year. 2014 bad year (health relating?). 2015 quite good year. This year bad year.

2013: Yes, it was a pretty good year for me, I was accepted in the college?
    2014: Yes, I got gastric problem during that year
    2015: Yes, it was a pretty good year for me, I went for vacation twice (I went to Bali Island in May and Singapore in December)

hi

thanks for your confirm

Lately I have problem with my career, I don't have a stable career yet and I am not doing well in college. Is there any Bazi interpretation for this problem? What should I do to overcome my problems? Thank you.

regarding this question all of your zi destruction with you which is your output.
    basically have some barrier in output (can be internal also external). if i not wrong i ever read your lp i forgot which lp, that is the time when you can release your output well, also your best lp in your life.

really after you know the sickness in your bazi, you can't get the remedy in bazi or fengshui anymore.
    it must depend on you, only you.

if you lack the output, you give more output to get output.
    if you can put some thinking with this advice, i think you can obtain what you want.

regards
    Dimension beyond the mind, Knowledge beyond horizon,
    Secret beyond imagination, Meditation is the door.

~古孩 (Gŭ Hái)~

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 11:32:44 PM »
    How about my relationship with my parents? Look at my parents Bazi

My mother's birth chart
    Birth hour: Unknown
    Birth day: 9
    Birth month: November
    Birth year: 1968
    Birthplace: Makassar

My father's birth chart
    Birth hour: 07.00 AM
    Birth day: 7
    Birth month: December
    Birth year: 1950
    Birthplace: Singapore

Offline guhai

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: July 10, 2017, 12:35:43 PM »

My mother's birth chart

My father's birth chart

hi tiffany

i will try to deduce your question about you and your parents.
    but please note that i analyze with my image and basic interaction and i dont see your parents chart, only yours.

1. you are closer with your father compare with mother.
    2. but your father control you, if i may say probably your father somehow dictate many aspect in your life.
    3. you are filial daughter and you listen to your father although you dislike it in your heart. but somehow you can't or not dare to express it to your father.
    4. you want to express it to your mother but also your mother is a type who listen her husband. in short mother doesn't have power too much.

please confirm. hope my analyze not going too far with your real life condition.

~古孩 (Gŭ Hái)~

Offline guhai

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: July 10, 2017, 01:15:57 PM »
    I want to add one more point if you dont mind  :D

5. Father have big influence to your life also you admiring him. I think he is a man whom other people respected. (Not always in money aspect, can also personality). You are also want to search a man at least as caliber as your father.

~古孩 (Gŭ Hái)~

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: July 10, 2017, 01:39:22 PM »

My mother's birth chart

My father's birth chart

hi tiffany

i will try to deduce your question about you and your parents.
    but please note that i analyze with my image and basic interaction and i dont see your parents chart, only yours.

1. you are closer with your father compare with mother.
    2. but your father control you, if i may say probably your father somehow dictate many aspect in your life.
    3. you are filial daughter and you listen to your father although you dislike it in your heart. but somehow you can't or not dare to express it to your father.
    4. you want to express it to your mother but also your mother is a type who listen her husband. in short mother doesn't have power too much.

please confirm. hope my analyze not going too far with your real life condition.

1. Yes, I have close relationship with my father and I like to chat with him during spare time. But my relationship with my mother also close, although I like to chat with my father more than my mother.

2. Well, my father always gave me life direction and he sometimes dictates my lifestyle.

3. I always listen to what my father says, although I sometimes dislike it a bit sometimes because I sometimes feel that my father is a bit too uptight.

4. I sometimes express to my mother about my father's expectation, yet my mother still agrees with my father and wants me to fulfill his expectation. Thankfully, my mother still helps me to give me life direction as well.

In short, my relationship with my parents so far is still good.

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: July 11, 2017, 12:02:40 PM »
    I want to add one more point if you dont mind  :D

5. Father have big influence to your life also you admiring him. I think he is a man whom other people respected. (Not always in money aspect, can also personality). You are also want to search a man at least as caliber as your father.

Kind of true sometimes

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 01:41:33 PM »
              (dm) 1994 Jan 2, 23.37pm, F, 艮
    癸  甲  己  甲
    酉  子  丑  子

01 乙丑
    11 丙寅
    21 丁乙
    31 戊辰
    41 己巳

Earth: Moderate (Weak)
    Metal: Weak
    Water: Strong
    Wood: Strong
    Fire: N.A.

Yin Earth, the first impression is you are quick witted and resourceful. you are dependable as a friend, as a collegue and as an employee. You naturally patient, kind hearted, thoughtful and lively give your that charisma that draws people to you. You got more allies than enemies. You pick up skill fast and great to have on a team. You stay within boundary and capable of self restraint. You tend to be more nurturing to others. And, you keep secrets well. Therefore, a nurturing side of you is good for being a teacher, a coach, consultant, advisors or run your own firm. Off work, you make a good charity person to your local community. You can make use of this strength to expand your network or career opportunity.

In a negative aspect when there is more earth and fire added for example in your luck pillar starting from 31yo, You can be quite passive and isolated. You may be controlling in a relationship. As well as unyielding, disassociated or even controlling. This may strain relationship. In work environment wise, this may represent as prideful and provokes envy among colleagues.

The lack of fire, in your chart indicate your affinity with parent were quite weak. It possibly that there is little interaction between you and your parents during your childhood years. Could be because of studys or work. In your teen years, there are more chance of interaction with the appearance of Fire. And, you get more support in the things you do. With Rat water, I think your relationship with you dad is engaging one. But he has his authority and awe.

Wealth and authority in your chart is strong. I suppose your family background and well being is at least average to above average. Likely parents are business owners. As, there are apart from you in your child years and later closer to you in your later luck pillars.

Are you the only child in the family (if not, eldest) ?

With Yin Earth on Ox Earth, I think your skin complexion should be good as well. Attractive.

For boyfriends, there should be a few guys who are wooing you in 2014, 2015. To have your hand in marriage, the potential guy has to get thru your dad as the water in your chart is quite domineering.

Its common for you to face digestion issues, spleen related or stomach upsets, such as acid reflux and possible respiratory ailments in your younger days. The absence fire, also indicate sleep issue such as insomnia or excessive rest and result in lethargic. Along with excessive water for lady tends to associate with gynecology related and menstruation ailments. 

Integrate with DISC, its likely you are Compliant/ Stable personality. You gravitate towards formal structure and processes, and builds a few deep, trusting relationships instead of a wide circle of acquaintances. Enjoy a supporting / analyst role while other leader takes the center stage. In team, you are reserved, patient individuals. They enjoy listening to others, and are calm and rational with their responses. They do their best to avoid conflict, exhibiting a rather passive style when it comes to confrontation. Motivated by Security and loyalty, you want your work conforms to the expectations of others. Value accuracy and precision, and needs time. The longer I can give you the better your details / analysis becomes.

in 2018 (戊戌), potential career headwinds and respiratory related ailments. Would be good to have a flu jab to vaccine against.

in 2019 and 2020 (己亥, 庚子), this 2 water years will become excessive. Take alert on your parents / especially - dad's health and also do take care of your health, and if really need to travel for holiday, avoid winter months. Relationship (if you have boyfriends) could be strenuous, try to be more understanding and avoid hard clash if argument happens.

There be a lot of external pressure in these 3 years. I won't look further, if accurate then I continue. In summary, you need fire to warm your chart. Getting active and outdoor is beneficial for you.

Added some of the basic sectors for you to refer, with my comments.
    Stability              :    NE  - Earth, this sector supports you. Your Gua number also aligns with this sector. Make sure this sector of your house or room is not in any form of clashes or attack.
    Life Generating      :    SW - Earth, can use but 3rd choice.

Heavenly Doctor   :    NW - Metal,
    Longevity              :    W - Metal, this is where your noble man and Intelligence Star reside.

Noble Man        :   Monkey, Rat
    Intelligence      :   Rooster
    Peach Blossom      :   Horse - South, Fire, this is sector is benefical for you as this what you need to warm your chart. But, do not use it this year, you may use it after 5 Feb 2018. Because, this year, there is a inauspicious star sitting in this sector.
    Sky Horse              :   Pig

Crystal wise, you may consider Rubellite, Sun Stone, Fire Agate, Fire Opal, Garnet, Red Calcite, Ruby. Apparels with red hues should goes well with you.

Kindly verify my analysis. I'm a novice.

You said that I have sleeping problem because of lack of fire in my chart right? Well that is true, I always have sleeping problem, my sleeping pattern could be uneven and uncontrollable. That's why I could be pretty lazy if I don't sleep well. Thankfully, lately my sleeping pattern is controlled and I could sleep well in the night lately.

As for being physically active outdoor, well lately I am pretty active physically. I like cycling for every morning and every afternoon before sunset. I also like to walk with my mother for every morning and afternoon before sunset after cycling.

I have no menstruation problem, thank you.

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: July 11, 2017, 01:43:33 PM »
    What kind of personality do I have judging from my Bazi chart?

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: July 11, 2017, 06:03:06 PM »
    Continue your outdoor routine. It triggers fire. Good for you, you need to exhaust the wood.

Menstrual, gynaecology, kidney, lower limp risk are due to the water.
    Personality, compliance /control and stable / social.

2019 and 2020, maybe the masters can help plot ZWDS to see if it's the same risk due to overwhelming water.
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
    https://plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: July 11, 2017, 06:17:40 PM »
    Continue your outdoor routine. It triggers fire. Good for you, you need to exhaust the wood.

2019 and 2020, maybe the masters can help plot ZWDS to see if it's the same risk due to overwhelming water.

Thank you, so what should I do besides outdoor activity to reduce the excessive water element? I am pretty active on outdoor activities now, I like cycling and walking every morning and afternoon.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: July 11, 2017, 06:19:43 PM »

Thank you, so what should I do besides outdoor activity to reduce the excessive water element? I am pretty active on outdoor activities now, I like cycling and walking every morning and afternoon.
    You need to. Which ever routine works for you. Scientifically it keep your brain chemical in optimal level … releases good hormones to be happy.
    Jovan (ジョーバン)
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
    https://plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: July 16, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »
    Today I have a bad day, is it reflected on my chart?

Offline Tiffany Cheng

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: August 08, 2017, 12:24:47 PM »
    How about my luck this year?

What kind of personality do I have?

five arts forum

Re: My Bazi interpretation
    « Reply #43 on: August 08, 2017, 12:24:47 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

My brother now is broke , he hopeless help me read his bazi

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 151
    Last post December 11, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
    by tancising0
    Help reading relationship bazi

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 153
    Last post December 10, 2018, 10:47:44 PM
    by j27945
    Please help me with bazi reading

Started by IrisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 206
    Last post December 07, 2018, 08:24:22 PM
    by Iris
    Para Master Tolong Baca BAZi saya

Started by sistem3186Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 181
    Last post December 09, 2018, 05:17:04 PM
    by sistem3186
    Bazi reading launch day special discount

Started by AdministratorBoard Chinese Astrology classes and services

Replies: 0
    Views: 74
    Last post December 05, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
    by Administrator
    New to Bazi, requesting birth chart reading.

Started by daodxBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 202
    Last post December 05, 2018, 12:09:43 PM
    by tea
    IMBALANCED BAZI CHART

Started by Gene79Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 94
    Last post December 04, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
    by j27945
    BAZI HELP ME - MOVING TO AUTRALIA

Started by Gene79Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 131
    Last post December 03, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
    by Gene79
    Questions on bazi combine

Started by CastorBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 118
    Last post November 29, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
    by Castor
    Calculating The Bazi - Karin Taylor Wu

Started by niloxBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 1
    Views: 80
    Last post November 25, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
    by Administrator
    Bazi articles/archives...

Started by AxisBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Views: 81
    Last post November 12, 2018, 09:20:50 PM
    by Axis
    Bazi analysis for my daughters

Started by wyjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 247
    Last post October 25, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
    by wyj
    Signs of Autism in Bazi

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 349
    Last post November 25, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
    by nilox
    Tolong bacakan Bazi anak ini

Started by jyisBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 139
    Last post October 20, 2018, 08:23:56 PM
    by jyis
    can anyone help me analyse this bazi chart? Is there any structure here?

Started by albertwuBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 13
    Views: 341
    Last post November 01, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
    by albertwu
    Rare bazi

Started by babysammiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 146
    Last post October 20, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
    by babysammi
    Love Problems, Karma or BAZI?

Started by edoradoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 385
    Last post October 23, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
    by johnyqi
    Bazi Chart Reading regarding an accident

Started by scitzoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 299
    Last post October 03, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
    by scitzo
    MY SPOUSE ACCORDING MY BAZI

Views: 209
    Last post September 29, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
    by tancising0
    Does monkey punish tiger or the reverse in bazi

Started by CottonBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Replies: 9
    Views: 473
    Last post October 23, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
    by niwij
    UNIQUE BAZI CHART , HELP ME

Replies: 6
    Views: 375
    Last post September 23, 2018, 08:32:53 PM
    by tancising0
    Wealth Luck According My bazi

Replies: 7
    Views: 386
    Last post October 07, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
    by tancising0
    spouse's bazi effect

Started by teaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 272
    Last post September 19, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
    by tea
    Inconsistent rules in bazi

Started by socratesBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 182
    Last post September 16, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
    by socrates
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Replies: 3
    Views: 252
    Last post September 21, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
    by scitzo
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Started by tancising0Board Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 208
    Last post September 15, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
    by tancising0
    Help me by explain my bazi chart

Replies: 3
    Views: 242
    Last post September 14, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
    by tancising0
    Request for read my BaZi

Started by AsengricBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 251
    Last post September 19, 2018, 01:43:22 AM
    by Asengric
    is this scary bazi ?

Started by teaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 863
    Last post September 22, 2018, 04:46:11 PM
    by tea
    Requesting for decode BAZI/ ZWDS Reading

Started by Ahboy90Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 343
    Last post September 19, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
    by Ahboy90

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: