Author Topic: retrenched. what next?  (Read 1229 times)

Offline xiaoming

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:September 06, 2018, 09:01:51 PM
    • View Profile
  • retrenched. what next?
    « on: November 13, 2017, 11:56:51 AM »
    retrenched recently and at a loss.

I am now in HK. Should I stay and look for a new job or move to other countries? should I move north or south of HK?

I was born on December 27 1975 at 0330 hours in south Malaysia.

anyone, please help?

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:September 24, 2018, 10:26:04 PM
    • Hobbyist. Show me something interesting.
    • View Profile
  • Re: retrenched. what next?
    « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 12:14:06 PM »
    Sorry to hear about what's happened. I think next year should be a little better, especially from Feb through May, and you may find your next opportunity through mentors. Although I am a newbie, I hope this brings you some comfort.

Technical analysis:
    • Read as weak chart. Ding wei chart born in Zi month - out of season and with little support. Strongly rooted HO month stem clashes away useful god resource in year. If this interpretation is correct, you should have received help from your family.
    • 2017 - things should have gone southwards after July. But after 2015 it has not been easy.
    • Triangular combination in 2018 - read as positive as resource is supported by both officer and itself. Grave of fire still an issue with annual pillar, but Feb and Mar should help control it.
    • Stem combination in 2019 with AP - 2019 should be much better.

Offline xiaoming

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:57:07 AM »
    @blackswan thank you.

I have some questions and was hoping you can provide some advice

1. when you say mentors, you mean 贵人?
    2. you say things will get better from feb to may 2018, does that mean I will get a new job? do you think this job will be in HK?

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 06:36:24 PM »
    @blackswan thank you.

I have some questions and was hoping you can provide some advice

1. when you say mentors, you mean 贵人?
    2. you say things will get better from feb to may 2018, does that mean I will get a new job? do you think this job will be in HK?

To avoid error, please confirm if above interpretations are correct.

Note it should have read “little help from family”.

Offline xiaoming

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 07:00:27 PM »
    Hi @blackswan

Please see below:

1/ Read as weak chart. Ding wei chart born in Zi month - out of season and with little support. Strongly rooted HO month stem clashes away useful god resource in year. If this interpretation is correct, you should have received help from your family.
    YES. THAT IS RIGHT.

2017 - things should have gone southwards after July. But after 2015 it has not been easy.
    RIGHT AGAIN REGARDING SOUTHWARDS DIRECTION AFTER JULY. SECOND HALF OF 2015 WASN'T THAT GREAT EITHER

Any thoughts?

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 12:04:05 AM »
    Hi @blackswan

Please see below:

1/ Read as weak chart. Ding wei chart born in Zi month - out of season and with little support. Strongly rooted HO month stem clashes away useful god resource in year. If this interpretation is correct, you should have received help from your family.
    YES. THAT IS RIGHT.

2017 - things should have gone southwards after July. But after 2015 it has not been easy.
    RIGHT AGAIN REGARDING SOUTHWARDS DIRECTION AFTER JULY. SECOND HALF OF 2015 WASN'T THAT GREAT EITHER

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

DM                LP      AP   XN
    Xin    Ding Wu Yi      Jia    Wu   Ji
    Chou Wei   Zi  Mao  Shen  Xu   Hai

For 2018, I would try to utilise your family connections or opportunities back in your home town.

Offline vng78

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:September 19, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: retrenched. what next?
    « Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 01:12:21 AM »

DM                LP      AP   XN
    Xin    Ding Wu Yi      Jia    Wu   Ji
    Chou Wei   Zi  Mao  Shen  Xu   Hai

For 2018, I would try to utilise your family connections or opportunities back in your home town.

@xiaoming, hmm I don't think you have any intention to return to Malaysia anytime soon, am I right? For you, any other country will be okay.

Vince

Offline xiaoming

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 11:32:05 AM »
    @blackswan - thanks once again. not sure if the family connection works but worth a shot

@vng78 - curious why you said any city would do. most readings I've done over last few years always suggest I "move down south" from where I am

Offline xiaoming

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 11:33:47 AM »
    @vng78 adding on. that's right. I was only intending to go home after a couple more years but with my current situation, looks like I might have to

Offline vng78

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 01:55:11 PM »
    @vng78 adding on. that's right. I was only intending to go home after a couple more years but with my current situation, looks like I might have to
       日
    辛丁戊乙
    丑未子卯

Let's figure out how your chart works first.
    Fire, wood and dry earth forms a gang with intention to control Zi water in month. Zi is authority so you probably hold at least middle management if not middle upper management role in corporate world. Ding produces Wu earth and together with Wei, Mao all want to control Zi so this chart uses creativity, the mind and formal education to obtain authority. You are probably in marketing/sales role?

So far so good. The negative parts: Yi in year stem controls Wu earth, disturbing your output, but the biggest obstacle to have high accomplishment is Chou in hour combines with Zi resulting in chart unable to control Zi that well. Meaning it's difficult to obtain top management position, except when LPs are supportive. Chou is tomb of wealth so it looks to me, you're probably sometimes torn between developing career or you should just do your own business.

Current LP is Jia and Jia helps Yi to control Wu, your output so your ability to do your work is affected. 2016 is Shen year and 2017 is You year, both are metal years so Zi water is strengthened making it even more difficult to control. Shen combines with Mao in 2016, there were already issues at work. You metal 2017 finally clashes Mao your job and Wei-Mao combination is broken (i.e. you and your job is no longer connected) so you lost your job this year.

Next year is Wu-Xu, Wu arrives to combine with Zi, Xu punishes Chou and Xu combines with Mao, all seems pointing to you getting a new job and better pay potentially (Chou is also wealth). You wanted to know where this job is? Mao is located in year so it is somewhere far away, you are likely to travel far. Xu also punishes Wei, also a sign of you changing your home. So, everything points to you settling in another country for a job. But that country is not hometown, Malaysia.

Again Jia LP, wood by nature will control earth so it is the only thing that will linger and affect your work but next year Wu-Xu should be able to hold its ground.

Vince

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 02:08:51 PM »
    @blackswan - thanks once again. not sure if the family connection works but worth a shot

@vng78 - curious why you said any city would do. most readings I've done over last few years always suggest I "move down south" from where I am

i read differently from vince because using Xing Nian there’s a hai zi chou combination to officer which should help to support Yi Mao resource in year pillar towards end 2018 as water in month stems could help the combinattion transform. and if read as weak with useful god resource in year, then that should be close to ancestral home. well, that’s the logic anyway, but the para he wrote on the branch interactions in 16-17 hold true either way (and awesome for clarity thank you vince).

so what i think is water is useful for you since it helps support wood. if that’s true then you should’ve seen good career progression and even promotions 2012-13 in water/wood years. can you confirm this please? hope this helps understanding too

Offline xiaoming

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 02:22:35 PM »
    Thank you both @blackswan and @vng78 !Though I must say I'm a little lost with the terminology used by both of you here  :D

Vince, you are spot on with your notes.

1/ I was in a middle upper management role with my last company in the marketing industry. Whats "LP" by the way?
    2/ 2016 and 2017 were the toughest years of my career so far. You wrote that both 2016 and 2017 are "metal" years. A geomancer once told me I lack "metal" so wouldn't "metal" years be beneficial to me? sorry if i sound like a noob.
    3/ You say I will likely to "travel far" for this new job. I'm curious if you see any specific region/ country? I've always liked the idea of working in Europe.

@blackswan Yes, I was promoted in 2012/2013 when I left China and moved to HK to join this company.

Thank you both. Very enlightening stuff

Offline vng78

• G101-G300
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 03:54:32 PM »
    Thank you both @blackswan and @vng78 !Though I must say I'm a little lost with the terminology used by both of you here  :D
    Ah sorry I thought you had some basic bazi understanding.

1/ I was in a middle upper management role with my last company in the marketing industry. Whats "LP" by the way?
    LP means "Luck Pillar", this is your 10 year luck that governs your luck in the period, divided by 5 years stem and 5 years branch. You can use bazi-calculator.com also to generate your luck pillars.

2/ 2016 and 2017 were the toughest years of my career so far. You wrote that both 2016 and 2017 are "metal" years. A geomancer once told me I lack "metal" so wouldn't "metal" years be beneficial to me? sorry if i sound like a noob.
    There are many schools of bazi. Like @blackswan, I think he's a master of using traditional bazi so the way he reads chart will be different.
    Lacking metal can be a good or a bad thing, it depends on what the chart wants to use / do. Generally, your chart wants to use fire and wood in certain way and introducing metal can upset the workings of your chart. Same analogy if you want to use fire to do something, a splash of water will put out the fire and upset things. This geomancer of yours probably tries to "balance" your chart but a balanced chart does not always mean a good chart.

3/ You say I will likely to "travel far" for this new job. I'm curious if you see any specific region/ country? I've always liked the idea of working in Europe.
    Hmm I don't think bazi can tell things in that level of detail but yeah it is somewhere far, abroad; which isn't really that helpful when you're already abroad  ;D I would say, just go ahead and apply for a job in Europe or anywhere you fancy if you find any.

Vince

Offline xiaoming

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: December 15, 2017, 05:02:39 PM »
    Thanks @vng78

Interesting take on the many interpretations of my charts. i guess it's relative too which country I end up in. "Far away" can be interpreted differently :)

Offline blackswan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: December 16, 2017, 11:08:57 AM »
    Thanks @vng78

Interesting take on the many interpretations of my charts. i guess it's relative too which country I end up in. "Far away" can be interpreted differently :)

Thanks for the responses it's helped a lot. What I think in brief (and you can take with you as a guide for the future):

• I would class this structure as 伤官佩印, except with useful officer. It's a pretty fortunate structure, but everyone has problems once in a while.
    • Useful god is wood. Controls output earth in chart which is excessive.
    • Supplementary god is water. Helps to support wood. Also I think fire branches for rooting, but this needs more backtesting against your life history.
    • Tough times: 1) Metal years which clash wood and protect earth, especially anything that hurts year branch. 2) Earth years. 3) When you meet fire stems (bing, ding) earth gets strengthened/protected which is not amazing.

Tests to check if true:
    • Water/wood favourable to career: 2012-13 good. Check
    • Metal branches suck: 2016-17 bad. Check
    • Earth a wild card: 2008 wasn't so great, maybe saw wealth losses. (Just a guide,
       2009 should have been good thanks to Yi-Geng again).

Will add on more tests after lunch

So takeaway?

Next year will be still tough as it's a pure earth year, but not as bad as the metal branch years you've just passed which weaken your useful god. Hooray! Stay off the bottle (output users tend to vice, I know, I am one and that's my other hobby apart from this). Focus on strengthening relationships with mentors this and next month. Have been in the same boat before so keep yer chin up.

2019 Yi-Geng combination to wood should see a nice turnaround.

As to where to find your job, I'd say don't be too picky til 2019. It sounds as if though you've got a bunch of potential options to follow up on, and that's why you're asking specifically WHERE you should go here. Is my guess right?
    « Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:21:17 AM by blackswan »

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2017, 11:08:57 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Retrenched after 14 years of works, and can't get a job ....

Started by Lucky68Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 77
    Views: 8940
    Last post October 18, 2014, 05:40:33 PM
    by Lucky68

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.