ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• How's Bitcoin's fate? 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: How's Bitcoin's fate?  (Read 13204 times)

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
  • G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: How's Bitcoin's fate?
    « Reply #90 on: May 23, 2019, 12:20:56 AM »
    Bought bitcoins at 6000, current BitCoin prices at 7300 lowest price. Astrology people!!!! Study it HARD. It will make you some $$$

We are always using WWG before buying bitcoins... Last few months was accurate to a day for when it will go up or down, but it was really easy to read hex. Lately is harder, we still bougth, so its really nice to se it going up now. And eventually will go down again as well, in any case its awesome way to study Yi jing.

@Gmuli
    Glad to hear that you are making good use of your CM skills! My methods are more complicated and involves analyzing astrology to predict world trends and then using those predictions to make market predictions. For example Mercury went retrograde on July 26th of 29 degrees of Vedic Cancer in Water Gandanta point.
    When a planet a retrograde in a water gandanta point the ancient description literally means drowning.
    Mercury rules all cash and liquid assets this would include cryptocurrency but also world currencies.

We can see that after July 26th was when BitCoin made the big drop to 6000.
    Yet hidden behind all this news is the brewing underlying currency war. Turkey's currency crisis, China's also showing signs of preparation for a currency war.
    The Yuan has already began to drop against the dollar.

So this is a universal affect not just on bitcoin but on all World currencies it's just that bitcoin has been on the spotlight but if we pay attention to the news.
    The bigger news is the currency crisis going on in Turkey which can have ripple affects but also put more investors into bitcoin as a alternative.

Astrologically speaking Mercury stationed direct on August 18th and BitCoin has begun the rise ever since.

Of course there are also quite a few astrological factors that shows other world trends that also indirectly links towards the economy.

Mars has been in the same part of the sky for over 4 months now and will stay in the same sign until November. Mars is also off-course from the ecliptic.
    And it is also with Ketu. Mars is exalted in Capricorn as Mars is the planet of action and Capricorn is the sign of practical realization.
    Which usually signals a time of actions towards realizing material gains. Yet this Mars is off-course and spending over-time in this area.
    We know that in Ancient Chinese Astrology when Mars is off-course,retrograde, and in the same area for more then 5months it will mean War.

There is still 2 months until Mars transits out of this space, in early November. I say a prayer everyday that some all-out war won't break out.
    Yet Venus is also transitioning from Morning to Night Star. It is said in Chinese and Vedic Astrology that when Venus appears in the Night and retrograde.
    There will be war.

Mars is also with Ketu, the planet of past karma's and dissolution. Mars likes to achieve things while Ketu wants to give up things. Ketu is also the planet of Karma, and with Mars it is a sign of of paying for Karma.

We know that Bashar Al Assad and Russia/Iran is preparing to attack the last rebel stronghold of Idlib within the next 2 months.
    President Trump has warned them about attacking Idlib. It seems like the attack is going to happen real soon.
    How President Trump will react to this no one will know. Will this be start of World War 3? Hope not i say a prayer everyday.

These signs of uncertainty are all indications of bullish market for bitcoins. Which is why i will predict that it will continue to rise.
    I personally gonna hold onto my bitcoins until it hits 9000 then i will make further analysis to see if i will continue to hold or sell.
    But i am definitely not selling right now at 7000. I predict that it will still rise based on other astrological factors that are coming in which i will not go into detail now.

-Tao

Wow,, a true master
    Since December there have been increased international conflicts.
    Bitcoin prices have also jumped pass 7000.
    Is that vedic astrology that you use?
    Sorry don't see you much on here. Would  really like to learn from you.
    What happened to  @TheModernTaoist people?
    Live life luxuriously but, keep the mind spiritual.
    There is no contradiction between spirituality and wealth.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #91 on: June 22, 2019, 11:10:20 AM »
    Bitcoin just hit 10,000 how much money you make @TheModernTaoist ?

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #92 on: July 23, 2019, 04:22:37 AM »
    Hey @TheModernTaoist check this out.
    https://news.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-dominance-100-since-time-105546696.html

Bitcoin just hit its highest.
    Just sold some of mine and bought a car to celebrate!

Offline sLuToSUN

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #93 on: July 23, 2019, 02:09:19 PM »
    YOU'VE BEEN RAISED ON WELL , YOU GOT YOUR HOME AND CAR.

MY WATER IS CLEAN.

WHY NOT YOU COME BACK HOME TO WHERE YOU BELONGS AND LIVE A HARMONY LIVE THERE ?
    A BIG ROAD FOR YOU BEEN BUILT.YOU CAN GO AS YOU WISH.

I NOT HERE TO BLOCK YOU FROM ANYTHING THAT MAKE YOU SUFFERING.

on MAP right south.

Offline sLuToSUN

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #94 on: July 23, 2019, 02:10:51 PM »
    Dont play victim.

You are not princesses here.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #95 on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:20 PM »

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 09:57:27 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #96 on: July 23, 2019, 11:25:16 PM »
    Beware the pitfalls of materialism....

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=15382.0

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:28:25 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #97 on: July 24, 2019, 01:51:36 AM »

If i cared about that I would of bought a Honda.  ;D
    Only people who are not confident in making money worry about depreciation of their car.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #98 on: July 24, 2019, 02:11:24 AM »
    Beware the pitfalls of materialism....

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=15382.0

Lol you sure you not just hating and jealous?

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 11:17:46 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #99 on: July 24, 2019, 08:43:08 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #100 on: July 24, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »

@BillionaireboyLam, congratulation on u short term profit.  Any investment will always present an opportunity when u get in & out @ the right time.

For me, I don't have the stomach dealing with this type of aset class.  As I stated before, bitcoin is similar to tulip.  If u read the tulip history, there was also a bounce and eventually it slowly went away.

The resent jump on bitcoin is probaby cause by facebook involvment.  Will facebook become successful?  I'm going to guess probably not.  Then again, I could be wrong.  Thus, I'll end this thought by stating good luck in u investment.

Hi @tyc
    Thanks, everyone is entitled to their opinion i guess again reason why i post this is because of CM and Astrological reasoning as well as understanding of World Trends.
    In the old Days a CM practitioner was considered within 9流行业. That is why i would never consider myself a CM practitioner nor charge for readings. CM and Astrology to me is a hobby and i use it to my benefit.
    I study CM first and foremost to use it to benefit my own luck and have never considered to become a Professional Reader etc.
    And i would also recommend anyone who wishes to become a professional reader to reconsider. You have to understand that once you become a reader you have entered 9流 this actually lowers your 格局 chart level structure.

My main occupation makes far more money then the profit i made from bitcoin, Bitcoin is just a side hustle that i invested in with my spare money.
    And yes i am spiritual but i also like the finer things in life and i know how to make money. Nothing wrong with making money and living prosperously.
    The Dalai Lama wears a Rolex and many Christian Priests throughout history were filthy rich.

I have a room in my house dedicated to my yoga practice and i spend 2hrs there a day practicing yoga and meditating. At the same time i also spend much of my time on my career and making money.

This is reality and the modern World. No CM in the World will help without self-effort but with CM Self-Effort will reap better rewards.

Online tyc

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #101 on: July 25, 2019, 01:16:15 AM »
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #102 on: August 10, 2019, 09:21:07 PM »
    Cryptocurrency Market Sees Red as Bitcoin Still Struggles Under $12,000
    12 HOURS AGO, By Max Boddy.

Friday, Aug. 9 — Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and XRP are slumping along with the rest of a largely red cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin is trading at$11,910 at press time, with approximately a 1.16% loss on the day. Bicoin has broken $12,000 three times this week, but has lost traction at or above that price point. Nonetheless, some BTC bulls are saying that the current market conditions indicate only a temporary setback for its inevitable surge beyond the previous all-time high. Serial VC investor Tim Draper commented:

“I thought there would be many more competitors at this point that were really relevant, but people have consolidated towards Bitcoin because it’s decentralized.”

The number two cryptocurrency, Ether, is down by around 4.37% at press time to trade at $211. Over the past seven days or so, ETH rose to its peak in the middle of the week on Tuesday before sinking back down all the way through Friday.

According to a price analysis by Rakesh Upadhyay, Ether is currently sitting around its uptrend line, which it has not failed to exceed since February. However, should ETH fall below this line, this will indicate that its ongoing uptrend is over.

Number three cryptocurrency XRP is down by 1.96% at press time, trading just slightly over $0.303. Like ETH, XRP has seen a largely steady drop in price since Tuesday.

Ripple, the issuer of the crypto XRP, recently entered into a partnership with the American financial company MoneyGram. According to the report, MoneyGram has been using Ripple’s service XRapid, which is the company’s XRP-based instant settlement product. MoneyGram’s use of xRapid is apparently a core stipulation of their $30 million agreement.

Offline gentlejoker

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Today at 11:32:27 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #103 on: August 11, 2019, 02:12:03 AM »
    Cryptocurrency Market Sees Red as Bitcoin Still Struggles Under $12,000
    12 HOURS AGO, By Max Boddy.

Friday, Aug. 9 — Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and XRP are slumping along with the rest of a largely red cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin is trading at$11,910 at press time, with approximately a 1.16% loss on the day. Bicoin has broken $12,000 three times this week, but has lost traction at or above that price point. Nonetheless, some BTC bulls are saying that the current market conditions indicate only a temporary setback for its inevitable surge beyond the previous all-time high. Serial VC investor Tim Draper commented:

“I thought there would be many more competitors at this point that were really relevant, but people have consolidated towards Bitcoin because it’s decentralized.”

The number two cryptocurrency, Ether, is down by around 4.37% at press time to trade at $211. Over the past seven days or so, ETH rose to its peak in the middle of the week on Tuesday before sinking back down all the way through Friday.

According to a price analysis by Rakesh Upadhyay, Ether is currently sitting around its uptrend line, which it has not failed to exceed since February. However, should ETH fall below this line, this will indicate that its ongoing uptrend is over.

Number three cryptocurrency XRP is down by 1.96% at press time, trading just slightly over $0.303. Like ETH, XRP has seen a largely steady drop in price since Tuesday.

Ripple, the issuer of the crypto XRP, recently entered into a partnership with the American financial company MoneyGram. According to the report, MoneyGram has been using Ripple’s service XRapid, which is the company’s XRP-based instant settlement product. MoneyGram’s use of xRapid is apparently a core stipulation of their $30 million agreement.

Thanks so much for the above valuable info. Yes, it has been a high risk bet for a long time. I'm just trying to understand more about this whole Coin phenomenon, its relationship with the Us-China trade war and the economic environment. What actions trigger all these Coin stocks to rise and fall? Possibly spot them before they occur.

Online tyc

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #104 on: August 11, 2019, 06:58:10 AM »

five arts forum

Re: How's Bitcoin's fate?
    « Reply #104 on: August 11, 2019, 06:58:10 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

my fate...

Started by nin99Board Specific events and analysis (past events)

Replies: 0
    Views: 56
    Last post October 10, 2019, 07:02:11 PM
    by nin99
    Bitcoin

Started by gentlejokerBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 2
    Views: 159
    Last post August 10, 2019, 08:27:52 PM
    by gentlejoker
    Fate Calculation Competition - 算命師大賽

Started by fanBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 4
    Views: 403
    Last post June 07, 2019, 09:53:15 PM
    by kuguakugua
    Fate Line ( Career / Job / Luck /Destiny Line )

Started by AdministratorBoard Physiognomy & Palmistry

Replies: 8
    Views: 1528
    Last post December 15, 2018, 09:13:32 PM
    by Administrator
    Accepting fate?

Started by SciotoBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 55
    Views: 3422
    Last post January 08, 2019, 09:20:14 AM
    by Scioto
    Fate and life path for twin bazi are never same. I know why!

Started by cocoBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 576
    Last post March 21, 2018, 02:21:33 PM
    by coco
    Bitcoin investor part 2

Started by qwerty888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 489
    Last post January 16, 2018, 01:48:25 PM
    by qwerty888
    Bitcoin investor, Read my Bazi please!

Started by qwerty888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 1796
    Last post December 20, 2017, 06:53:12 AM
    by qwerty888
    Your fengshui is only as good as your fate!

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Profound Standard

Replies: 99
    Views: 7485
    Last post February 09, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
    by Yap
    MING SHU -(Kuan Tai-冠帶) .. Chinese Fate Calculation

Started by vogleeBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 14
    Views: 2995
    Last post December 31, 2017, 10:12:34 PM
    by Cold_War_kid
    Qin Tian Men ziwei talks about Karma and fate

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 3
    Views: 1355
    Last post April 04, 2017, 08:49:43 PM
    by nilegem
    Strange Fate of a friend and I

Started by swagooBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 726
    Last post October 23, 2016, 01:04:47 AM
    by swagoo
    My Fate is locked. What does it mean?

Started by NilBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 63
    Views: 5956
    Last post May 13, 2016, 02:13:50 PM
    by mushroom
    ▲Fengshui beginner and fate analysis

Started by LouisBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 8
    Views: 1460
    Last post February 24, 2016, 07:30:24 AM
    by Frederick
    ▲Re: 15,000 People Have the Same Fate as ourselves??

Started by StanleyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 788
    Last post February 24, 2016, 06:11:19 AM
    by Maya
    ▲Gap in Fate Line

Started by IsabellaBoard Physiognomy & Palmistry

Views: 788
    Last post February 17, 2016, 10:01:52 PM
    by Isabella
    ▲My fate in year 2011 and future???

Started by IslaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 578
    Last post January 28, 2016, 01:56:49 PM
    by Abigail
    ▲Re: Master Lam calcuation of fate of units

Started by TeddyBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 11
    Views: 972
    Last post January 13, 2016, 08:19:14 AM
    by Daisy
    ▲[Zi Ping Ba Zi] Destiny, Fate & Luck Analysis, Part 1 by Master Andrew Tan

Started by DanielBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 2
    Views: 604
    Last post January 11, 2016, 10:17:23 AM
    by Finlay
    ▲Re: can we change our fate with canging the yin fengshui?

Started by CharlesBoard Xuan Kong Da Gua

Replies: 13
    Views: 1124
    Last post January 09, 2016, 03:09:32 AM
    by Blake
    ▲Fate In Views of Karma & Spiritual Cultivation

Started by MaddisonBoard Charm & Incantation

Replies: 15
    Views: 1635
    Last post January 09, 2016, 01:21:02 AM
    by Tyler
    ▲Re: Change of Fate

Started by MarthaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 394
    Last post January 06, 2016, 05:02:06 PM
    by Martha
    ▲Re: Ziping Method of Fate Calculation

Started by BeatriceBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 511
    Last post January 06, 2016, 06:51:48 AM
    by Beatrice
    ▲Factors affecting Life/Fate

Started by FrancescaBoard Five Arts Basics & (Un)Common Ground

Replies: 23
    Views: 1369
    Last post December 30, 2015, 11:31:28 PM
    by Freya
    fate.windada & ziwei asia calculators not yielding the same results?

Started by shadowmkrBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 1250
    Last post November 06, 2015, 01:04:35 PM
    by vesenya
    Why same birthchart, not same fate

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 34
    Views: 6803
    Last post June 27, 2015, 07:16:06 PM
    by Summer
    The Fate of Indonesia (ZWDS)

Started by anton8888Board Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 40
    Views: 7090
    Last post September 30, 2017, 05:33:47 PM
    by anton8888
    The fate of Singapore (a ZWDS point of view)

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 11
    Views: 3167
    Last post September 30, 2017, 02:24:25 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Fate vs Effort

Started by anton8888Board Members Lounge

Replies: 47
    Views: 8858
    Last post November 04, 2016, 03:52:42 PM
    by ZhouYu
    Changing destiny & fate...

Started by PotatoBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 9
    Views: 2536
    Last post November 06, 2014, 08:29:10 PM
    by Turnip

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: