ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Bad room location  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Cristan

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 10, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
    • View Profile
  • Bad room location
    « on: January 31, 2018, 11:59:02 AM »
    Hi read on flying star for this year and my house front is facing southwest and read was good but my bedroom which was constructed a few years ago is in the north sector of the house (as compass points to) which seems really bad...currently with money problems and unemployed (still searching) and don't have alternative room to move to....I had placed dumbells and saltwater exactly at north and west sector of bedroom... Bed at northeast thus head facing northeast and desk facing southwest so back facing northeast also...is this ok? Or I should stay out of bedroom other when sleeping....? Tq

I am a 9 li Kua person born 9march1982 16:50

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:June 25, 2020, 12:22:03 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
  • Re: Bad room location
    « Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:24:48 PM »
    Hi read on flying star for this year and my house front is facing southwest and read was good but my bedroom which was constructed a few years ago is in the north sector of the house (as compass points to) which seems really bad...currently with money problems and unemployed (still searching) and don't have alternative room to move to....I had placed dumbells and saltwater exactly at north and west sector of bedroom... Bed at northeast thus head facing northeast and desk facing southwest so back facing northeast also...is this ok? Or I should stay out of bedroom other when sleeping....? Tq

Water + salt(it isn't salt water, it's water+salt in the sense you put salt then you put non salt water) is for some combinations of flying star and it is suppose to weaken earth as far as I know.
    So I'm not sure you should be using it if you haven't calculated the stars.
    I think it produces Metal, so probably not good idea to do it if you don't have a reason to think it will help.

For 8 houses/mansions, well depending how the room is situated if you want wall behind you(and you should), there would usually be 1 direction that is perpendicular to the room and 3 that are not.

Seems for your room you have only one direction that could work out and that would be SouthEast.

So use that I guess(you are facing that when you sit/work and your head is pointing there when you sleep).

Offline Cristan

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:October 10, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 09:53:25 AM »
    Hmm don't really get it on the water+salt....i placed salt into a container with water and kept both containers at north and west sections.

I thought is the metal weakening earth as earth produce metal thus the dumbells I placed at north area of room...well my room is at north sector of house.
    Saltwater wise I not certain how it weaken earth..earth absorb water so at least not hot fiery earth?

Can't face southeast for bed since will cut the door which is at south to southwest.
    And read SW is also good sector so left desk so I face SW when sit on the desk....room is sorta slanted with corners being N-E-S-W....so my leg when sleeping is facing the desk...attach my room layout.

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 07:19:33 PM »
    I thought is the metal weakening earth as earth produce metal thus the dumbells I placed at north area of room...well my room is at north sector of house.

Sure, but the problem is we have no idea if there is problem with too strong Earth in the room. If there is problem with Metal, that will only make it worse. Need year of building and other stuff to be able to calculate the stars. Can use this nice website:
    http://www.masteryacademy.com/resources/onlinetools/flyingstarcalculator.asp
    (may need to enable flash animations temporary to see it)

Li ppl fall in directions E,SE,N and South(basically the second son/daughter plus first son/daughter trigrams).

And since from this 4 only one that would be perpendicular to a wall would be SE in this type of room, that seems to be the only good direction. And that would mean turning everything(bed and desk) 90 degrees. It's fine if there is no wall behind the desk, wall should be behind your back.

Can also set some Images or figures related to Ox if the toilet makes sharp angle coming in to the room(near the corner that comes in)... Can just buy a calendar or something, usually works out well enough.

Avoiding Door shouldn't be big problem in my humble opinion, especially if there aren't many people that come and go while you are there.
    If we can cover all at the same time is even better. if not something have to be sacrificed, for example door pointing to good direction, but you don't have wall the head - can set something with images related to Gen Trigram/Star(keeping still) to give support where head is... Stuff like that.

Nice to remember that how we feel in the room is very nice indicator if what we changed works... If it doesn't feel better then it probably isn't.

Just my view/experience of course.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 11:30:59 PM »

Water + salt(it isn't salt water, it's water+salt in the sense you put salt then you put non salt water) is for some combinations of flying star and it is suppose to weaken earth as far as I know.
    I think it produces Metal, so probably not good idea to do it if you don't have a reason to think it will help.

For 8 houses/mansions, well depending how the room is situated if you want wall behind you(and you should), there would usually be 1 direction that is perpendicular to the room and 3 that are not.

Seems for your room you have only one direction that could work out and that would be SouthEast.

So use that I guess(you are facing that when you sit/work and your head is pointing there when you sleep).

Agreed. 

Btw,  for 8 Mansion, do you work more with personal kua or house kua ?
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 12:06:06 AM »

Agreed. 

Btw,  for 8 Mansion, do you work more with personal kua or house kua ?

Lately we are testing Purple white script calculations and XKDG.
    So much have changed from what was posted before. : )

Can't say there is clear way right now, just testing new systems and adjusting what was used before. PWS is much, much more then it seems from other books. Even just House and Period Masters calculations are way more messy then normal flying star and include stems/branches and even NaYin.

five arts forum

Re: Bad room location
    « Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 12:06:06 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

今年四大桃花位,逢桃花必嫁娶 - This year's 4 big Peach Blossom location. Assures of marriage

Started by ZhouYuBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 13
    Views: 1779
    Last post April 26, 2018, 05:42:45 PM
    by ZhouYu
    紫微斗数的桃花位 / ZWDS's Peach Blossom location (and how to activate)

Replies: 4
    Views: 1295
    Last post May 09, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
    by LuckyStars1
    Suggestions to bring in positive energy into my east facing study room?

Started by KarthikradBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 1337
    Last post May 31, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
    by bk
    Firefly visited my room

Started by AdministratorBoard Request for dream and omen reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 499
    Last post November 03, 2017, 09:54:12 PM
    by Administrator
    Possible to predict location from charts?

Started by PunggolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 974
    Last post July 29, 2017, 07:53:20 AM
    by Joey
    Request for Feng shui audit for new HDB BTO 3 Room flat

Started by marcusBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 5115
    Last post December 26, 2017, 03:03:02 PM
    by Karthikrad
    Best location for Life 4 Hua

Replies: 59
    Views: 8147
    Last post April 05, 2016, 09:04:49 AM
    by christ
    ▲MOVED: Large room, two flying stars?

Started by AidenBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 0
    Views: 827
    Last post February 26, 2016, 12:50:56 PM
    by Aiden
    ▲Re: Large room, two flying stars?

Started by MaisieBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Views: 1041
    Last post February 26, 2016, 12:50:13 PM
    by Maisie
    ▲Tabletop fountain best location

Started by FrederickBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 854
    Last post February 23, 2016, 06:02:17 PM
    by Oscar
    ▲Location,Location, Location!!!

Started by MatthewBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 589
    Last post February 16, 2016, 12:31:09 PM
    by Aiden
    ▲Location of Direct Wealth in the 4-Pillar

Started by BenjaminBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 7
    Views: 962
    Last post February 06, 2016, 05:41:38 PM
    by Lily
    ▲Seeking advices for a good day & time to move room/house.

Started by HarrietBoard Date Selection

Views: 897
    Last post January 24, 2016, 08:33:33 PM
    by Daniel
    ▲What is best location of Aquarium / water placment in Ba Zhai

Started by IslaBoard Ba Zhai Ming Jing

Replies: 7
    Views: 695
    Last post January 17, 2016, 10:05:40 AM
    by Martha
    ▲Re: Location Adjustment

Started by HarveyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 480
    Last post January 16, 2016, 09:27:51 PM
    by Kian
    ▲Ba Zhai Basics:Location and Direction.

Started by FreddieBoard Ba Zhai Ming Jing

Views: 590
    Last post January 11, 2016, 06:58:44 PM
    by Gabriel
    ▲Direction and Location.

Started by CharlesBoard Five Arts Basics & (Un)Common Ground

Views: 524
    Last post January 05, 2016, 04:46:52 PM
    by Phoebe
    ▲Re: East room with bed facing south wall

Started by LolaBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Views: 449
    Last post January 05, 2016, 04:25:12 AM
    by Lola
    ▲Re: Living room furniture arrangment

Started by LydiaBoard Feng Shui

Views: 403
    Last post January 03, 2016, 06:09:36 AM
    by Charles
    ▲Good location

Started by SophieBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 5
    Views: 525
    Last post January 02, 2016, 07:52:16 AM
    by Martha
    ▲Please help with my room

Started by PhoebeBoard Ba Zhai Ming Jing

Views: 405
    Last post January 01, 2016, 10:44:48 PM
    by Phoebe
    ▲5-9-1 room dilemma

Started by FreyaBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 16
    Views: 1454
    Last post December 31, 2015, 03:54:11 AM
    by Darcy
    ▲2008 wealth location

Started by ElliottBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 4
    Views: 554
    Last post December 21, 2015, 02:23:04 PM
    by Layla
    ▲Good flying star but the location is disaster/death

Started by TylerBoard Feng Shui

Views: 507
    Last post December 10, 2015, 10:43:31 AM
    by Tyler
    ▲Room divider usage?

Started by JudeBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Views: 572
    Last post December 04, 2015, 05:35:57 AM
    by Jude
    Spouse Star located in 4 different Pillar Location Meaning

Started by dreamerBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 4400
    Last post November 07, 2015, 11:41:57 AM
    by Talib
    Flying Star Grid for the Room with Irregular Shape

Started by shadowmkrBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 1221
    Last post October 27, 2015, 11:55:30 PM
    by weikee
    How analysis Good location and direction in bazi chart ?

Started by florian ciupituBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 1043
    Last post July 24, 2015, 05:55:03 PM
    by florian ciupitu
    Will I find stable/fixed location jobs ?

Started by bruceBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 4735
    Last post April 30, 2015, 01:56:22 AM
    by bruce
    When overseas, before you enter hotel room...

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Specific events and analysis (past events)

Replies: 18
    Views: 5582
    Last post April 23, 2015, 07:21:23 AM
    by Talanganhulu

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: