Will the Philadelphia Eagles WIN the Superbowl?

Author Topic: Will the Philadelphia Eagles WIN the Superbowl?  (Read 486 times)

Offline 1eleven

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:May 21, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
    • View Profile
Will the Philadelphia Eagles WIN the Superbowl?
« on: February 04, 2018, 08:05:18 PM »
First, I'm a huge Eagles fan so this is a tough read given how close I am to this team.  With that said, here's a quick snapshot.

Yes, they will WIN the Superbowl.

I use the 20-Garden to represent them as the team here and the 14-Fox as their rival.  In the past, I've also used the 18-Dog to represent the team coach.  These full 36 card readings usually last over an hour so I'm only going to give a quick overview here given the context.

Here's what I see:

What they're up against is illness and youth with a rival that's been there before (Fox-Ring-Man).

At the heart of this is the Sun-Letter-Stars-Clover.  This is delivering a message of hope, luck and ultimately, success.  They're welcoming the opportunity (clover) to win and overcome. 

Looking at the last 4 cards - they will remain aggressive and try to create mismatches (nothing new here). 

If we look around the Clouds, we see the Fox with the Cross above.  This is heavy.  I don't see their opponent getting out of the Snake's grip reflected at the end of this line.

I think everyone thinks the Eagles will win this with a ground game and solid defense.  It looks as though they may try to air it out (Garden-Birds).  I also like this Key-Sun right below them.  The placement of the team shows it's up to them to get out ahead early.

Counting from the Garden we see:
Key-Book-Tree-Ship-Ring-Snake-Bear
This is an interesting line.  I see communication around the Book - I think they've worked hard to keep their game plan under wraps around their ground (tree) game and not to show their strengths (bear).  The ring is up for grabs (ring-snake-bear). 

Knighting from the Garden shows a team of fate and destiny (cross, letter, stars).  I don't like seeing the Mice diagonally from the team but it's far away.   Hopefully just some early game jitters.  If they lose, it will be because of turnovers and not securing the ball.

I hope you enjoyed this quick glance.   Go Birds!

Offline prakiang

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:February 06, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Will the Philadelphia Eagles WIN the Superbowl?
    « Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 09:27:42 AM »
    First, I'm a huge Eagles fan so this is a tough read given how close I am to this team.  With that said, here's a quick snapshot.

I use the 20-Garden to represent them as the team here and the 14-Fox as their rival.  In the past, I've also used the 18-Dog to represent the team coach.  These full 36 card readings usually last over an hour so I'm only going to give a quick overview here given the context.

Here's what I see:

What they're up against is illness and youth with a rival that's been there before (Fox-Ring-Man).

At the heart of this is the Sun-Letter-Stars-Clover.  This is delivering a message of hope, luck and ultimately, success.  They're welcoming the opportunity (clover) to win and overcome. 

Looking at the last 4 cards - they will remain aggressive and try to create mismatches (nothing new here). 

If we look around the Clouds, we see the Fox with the Cross above.  This is heavy.  I don't see their opponent getting out of the Snake's grip reflected at the end of this line.

I think everyone thinks the Eagles will win this with a ground game and solid defense.  It looks as though they may try to air it out (Garden-Birds).  I also like this Key-Sun right below them.  The placement of the team shows it's up to them to get out ahead early.

This is an interesting line.  I see communication around the Book - I think they've worked hard to keep their game plan under wraps around their ground (tree) game and not to show their strengths (bear).  The ring is up for grabs (ring-snake-bear). 

Knighting from the Garden shows a team of fate and destiny (cross, letter, stars).  I don't like seeing the Mice diagonally from the team but it's far away.   Hopefully just some early game jitters.  If they lose, it will be because of turnovers and not securing the ball.

Hello friend! What kind of playing card you used in the attachment? Name and detail please. It looks interesting to me.

Offline 1eleven

• G51-G100
      • View Profile
    Re: Will the Philadelphia Eagles WIN the Superbowl?
    « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:37:38 PM »

Here's what I see:

Hello friend! What kind of playing card you used in the attachment? Name and detail please. It looks interesting to me.

These are Lenormand cards.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Lenormand-Orakelkarten-mit-Kartenabbildungen-K%C3%B6nigsfurt/9783898758772

Offline 1eleven

• G51-G100
      • View Profile

Offline Pouserz

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:May 24, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 12:20:52 PM »
    The important message I want to learn in this forum.

Offline bk

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 02:39:52 AM »
    vary lame question
    play no games big rule  >:(

five arts forum

Re: Will the Philadelphia Eagles WIN the Superbowl?
    « Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 02:39:52 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags: lenormand 

Lenormand Superbowl Prediction

Started by 1elevenBoard Cartomancy

Replies: 0
    Views: 169
    Last post February 06, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
    by 1eleven
    On January 13th, Will the Eagles and Patriots both win their Football Games?

Started by renBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 46
    Views: 1984
    Last post March 04, 2018, 12:10:20 AM
    by ArtofFugue

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members. FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.